FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > It’s getting sinister

It’s getting sinister

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackal1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Watching the Chinese lie about deaths in relation to the flooding and shut down any media that shows other wise, then they also arrest anyone under sedition rules who criticises them I’m starting to wonder if that’s where we are heading.

The U.K. government are actively pursuing changes to restrict the supreme courts ability to hold them to account. This will include stopping individuals from bringing cases against them. Everyman free and equal??

Then the rules over voter ID to fix a problem that doesn’t exit and removes potentially hundreds of thousands from being able to vote. (33 incidents of false identity reported last election)

Now look at this gem from Priti

https://www.cityam.com/not-too-priti-home-office-crackdown-could-see-journalists-muzzled/

This isn’t protecting democracy this is big brother territory .

It’s all getting a bit dark ! Is this what anyone really wants other than those in positions of power?

Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe you like doing as your told and being given the scraps off the table. In that case runs long and be a good peasant!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Watching the Chinese lie about deaths in relation to the flooding and shut down any media that shows other wise, then they also arrest anyone under sedition rules who criticises them I’m starting to wonder if that’s where we are heading.

The U.K. government are actively pursuing changes to restrict the supreme courts ability to hold them to account. This will include stopping individuals from bringing cases against them. Everyman free and equal??

Then the rules over voter ID to fix a problem that doesn’t exit and removes potentially hundreds of thousands from being able to vote. (33 incidents of false identity reported last election)

https://www.cityam.com/not-too-priti-home-office-crackdown-could-see-journalists-muzzled/

It’s all getting a bit dark ! Is this what anyone really wants other than those in positions of power?

Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe you like doing as your told and being given the scraps off the table. In that case runs long and be a good peasant!! "

Throw in the stuff about protesting aswell

And you have got these people marching about 'freedoms 'when all this is happening.

I'm no conspiracy theorist but wouod this all be happening if we were not preoccupied with covid?

And hasn't that delightful ms Patel made it illegal to rescue drowning migrants?

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Watching the Chinese lie about deaths in relation to the flooding and shut down any media that shows other wise, then they also arrest anyone under sedition rules who criticises them I’m starting to wonder if that’s where we are heading.

Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe you like doing as your told and being given the scraps off the table. In that case runs long and be a good peasant!!

And you have got these people marching about 'freedoms 'when all this is happening.

I'm no conspiracy theorist but wouod this all be happening if we were not preoccupied with covid?

And hasn't that delightful ms Patel made it illegal to rescue drowning migrants?"

eh illegal to rescue drowning migrants wtf shocking

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe you like doing as your told and being given the scraps off the table. In that case runs long and be a good peasant!! "

You were doing so well until you started criticising people who support the governement before anyone had even had a chance of reply.

Please brings back the old Jackal who stuck to facts and didn't get into the pettiness of trying to ridicule the right, he was much better at debate.

And hasn't that delightful ms Patel made it illegal to rescue drowning migrants?eh illegal to rescue drowning migrants wtf shocking "

Clause 38 of the nationality and borders bill

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

And hasn't that delightful ms Patel made it illegal to rescue drowning migrants?eh illegal to rescue drowning migrants wtf shocking "

YES

The amended border bill had "for financial gain" removed and so the new text is.

... makes it a criminal offence to knowingly arrive or aid someone's arrival {previously said - for financial gain} in the UK without permission...

This would potentially make anyone saving a migrant or migrants from drowning and bringing them ashore guilty of a criminal offence.

That said there are international SOLAS regulations which I am fairly sure over-ride UK specific laws.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

More twisting of truths

Nobody is going to get prosecuted for helping a person in obvious trouble ffs

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Yer same here can’t see it ever happening it be the death of the government political suicide but makes a great headline lol

"

And hasn't that delightful ms Patel made it illegal to rescue drowning migrants?"

Inhuman.

liverpool

"More twisting of truths

"

So its completely untrue then?

Do enlighten us?

liverpool

"

And hasn't that delightful ms Patel made it illegal to rescue drowning migrants?

Inhuman.

"

Harsh but fair

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"More twisting of truths

"

its not about them actualy prosecuting anyone for this it's the start of prittivacents leadership bid ."look what I did to stop illigal imigrents" even tho as with everything else they have put in place it will have zero effect

Manchester

You were doing so well until you started criticising people who support the governement before anyone had even had a chance of reply.

Please brings back the old Jackal who stuck to facts and didn't get into the pettiness of trying to ridicule the right, he was much better at debate."

My post doesn’t mention right or left for that matter as both voted for Boris . This is about the unacceptable face of this government which I believe is negative for any right thinking person to want to stop.

Btw it’s all facts of their currents actions just for the record.

For the record Shorter I’ve mostly voted Tory until the last few elections and thats because this latest bunch are not fit to lead the country . They are a lying disgraceful embarrassment to our proud country.

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

Please brings back the old Jackal who stuck to facts and didn't get into the pettiness of trying to ridicule the right, he was much better at debate.

My post doesn’t mention right or left for that matter as both voted for Boris . This is about the unacceptable face of this government which I believe is negative for any right thinking person to want to stop.

For the record Shorter I’ve mostly voted Tory until the last few elections and thats because this latest bunch are not fit to lead the country . They are a lying disgraceful embarrassment to our proud country. "

For the record Shorter I’ve mostly voted Tory until the last few elections and thats because this latest bunch are not fit to lead the country . They are a lying disgraceful embarrassment to our proud country. "

Tbf I shouldn't have said 'right' but anyone who supports the government on anything is labeled as right on here.

But I stand by what I said in that the old Jackal was better.

Labelling people as peasants who are happy to feed off scraps just isn't you, or at least it wasn't. It's much more akin to other less respected (by me) posters on here. Its also why I feel plenty of voters said 'fuck you, I'll show you' and voted for Brexit and The Tories last time round.

I've said this plenty but attempting to alienate people has that effect and the more people who do it, the more it'll push voters the opposite way.

Manchester

For the record Shorter I’ve mostly voted Tory until the last few elections and thats because this latest bunch are not fit to lead the country . They are a lying disgraceful embarrassment to our proud country.

Tbf I shouldn't have said 'right' but anyone who supports the government on anything is labeled as right on here.

But I stand by what I said in that the old Jackal was better.

Labelling people as peasants who are happy to feed off scraps just isn't you, or at least it wasn't. It's much more akin to other less respected (by me) posters on here. Its also why I feel plenty of voters said 'fuck you, I'll show you' and voted for Brexit and The Tories last time round.

I've said this plenty but attempting to alienate people has that effect and the more people who do it, the more it'll push voters the opposite way."

You did realise the peasant comment was a tongue in cheek joke ?? Calm down!!

Manchester

Imagine trying to explain your concerns to Reece mogg and imagine what’s going through his head and the heads of all the other members of the club as they look down their noses at you!

How is it possible to have so many prime ministers from the same couple of schools ?

That’s a path of exclusive privilege. And sadly people actually believe they have your interests at heart. Why would they dismantle a system that gives them so much more than you and so much more of a say than the average man in the street!

liverpool

You get used to it.

You get used to it."

Get used to what exactly? I said he was doing well until he criticised people/public/voters.

Did you see me disagree with anything he said?

Manchester

You get used to it.

Get used to what exactly? I said he was doing well until he criticised people/public/voters.

Did you see me disagree with anything he said?"

Shorter I don’t actually blame the voters

They were lied to and with the bias media it was easy to see why so many voted,

Brexit is blatantly not good for our economy but he used it as a way to power and the slow stifling of democracy is a serious worry. As people see Boris and co for two they really are I’m hoping more and more will realise how we must be rid of him and his cronies. That’s not the whole Tory party but the fact he controls the obedience of most of them due to the selection process is also scary. This process is true of labour too and should be stopped. We are losing freedom of choice and access to the truth.

liverpool

What's this stuff about twitter?

Was just reading something where that cambridge anslytica scandal was mentioned and apparently if something comes out which is critical of twitter its deliberately missepelt so it doesnt trend?

Dunno too much about it tbh.

liverpool

Didnt know where eise to put this

https://inews.co.uk/news/media/emily-maitlis-bbc-newsnight-dominic-cummings-1116555?ito=twitter_share_article-top

Manchester

"Didnt know where eise to put this

https://inews.co.uk/news/media/emily-maitlis-bbc-newsnight-dominic-cummings-1116555?ito=twitter_share_article-top"

Another hard example of stifling journalists who don’t agree with the spin from Downing Street.

Even today sky are now calling him a liar. I’m hoping the media employees have had enough even if their owners are still part of the corrupt system.

Julian Assange is a typical example and even belittled by fellow journalists.

Kay Burley way terrible wehen covering an update about him.

"Didnt know where eise to put this

https://inews.co.uk/news/media/emily-maitlis-bbc-newsnight-dominic-cummings-1116555?ito=twitter_share_article-top"

For years and years Paxman regularly held politicians to account and called them out, was he ever rubuked by the BBC? No, of course he wasn't, because that was his job. Maitlis is doing the same job in the same way, and yet she is rebuked. Her reference to the BBC's attitude and cover up of the Bashir scandal is a very valid one. You have to ask the question why was Paxman never pulled up by the BBC and why is Maitlis being pulled up ? Maybe it's because she is a woman ?

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

[Removed by poster at 25/07/21 08:50:16]

Being an Economic Migrant in most of the Western World has always been illegal in some form or other . . . I seem to remember Donald Tusk the then EU President screaming back in 2015/15 'Do not come here' - or anywhere in Europe that is - if you are coming for economic reasons - so that was our Law too. I believe he argued that Turkey needed to control on the same issue or continued membership to the EU would be impossible.

Well. We are not members of that same Law any more - so adjusting migration policy is really what's happening.

It is also illegal to help an illegal migrant seek entry in any of those countries - but I really do think that it being illegal to help one not drown is another wild drama of imagination of the press and one or two here.

It seems to me we are living in a hybrid universe of 1984 and animal farm.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"More twisting of truths

"

You think? If a foreign crew on a boat coming to England rescued a drowning refugee, then tried to hand them over for medical care when arriving at port, what do you think would happen? At the very least trial by tabloid newspaper.

Whether there is an actual deliberate agenda behind all these recent law changes, or if it is just institutionalised racism and xenophobia within the government, the compounded effect seems to be to channel more power to the Home Secretary and Prime Minister for attacking those with least power. While simultaneously increasing their control over the judiciary, and reducing the channels available to the general population for holding the government to account.

Manchester

"More twisting of truths

"

In the 90s when migrants first started hiding in trailers coming across the North Sea, they gained access to the trailers due to non existent U.K. border force in France/NL and the poor security arrangements at so called high security ports. These trailers were unaccompanied so no drivers with them.

The results were our UK drivers collecting the trailers started finding groups of migrants in or under the trailers.

We reported them to the local immigration office. ( doing the right thing) . Result we got fined £2000 per person for aiding illegal immigrants .

What did I subsequently do?

I told all our drivers if they find any immigrants keep your mouths shut and drop them off at the nearest service station.

We were fined for the government and ferry company’s incompetence. So don’t believe for a minute they won’t be fined. They will.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"More twisting of truths

In the 90s when migrants first started hiding in trailers coming across the North Sea, they gained access to the trailers due to non existent U.K. border force in France/NL and the poor security arrangements at so called high security ports. These trailers were unaccompanied so no drivers with them.

The results were our UK drivers collecting the trailers started finding groups of migrants in or under the trailers.

We reported them to the local immigration office. ( doing the right thing) . Result we got fined £2000 per person for aiding illegal immigrants .

I told all our drivers if they find any immigrants keep your mouths shut and drop them off at the nearest service station.

We were fined for the government and ferry company’s incompetence. So don’t believe for a minute they won’t be fined. They will.

"

Well done you for assisting illegal immigrants to go undetected in the uk i hope you are really proud of yourself. I wonder if any of them are terrorists that our government know nothing about?

Profit 1st eh?

Manchester

"More twisting of truths

Well done you for assisting illegal immigrants to go undetected in the uk i hope you are really proud of yourself. I wonder if any of them are terrorists that our government know nothing about?

Profit 1st eh? "

Seeing as 90% of terrorists in this country are British that’s highly unlikely.

Yes you say profit.. and the £40k fine I was landed with made my decision so stuff you!!

If you read my post correctly rather than what you think I did. I informed the government the first second and third time. Rather than say thank you and take them off my hands they said thank you snd you will be prosecuted. If they were so worried about terrorism why did they think it fit to fine me for helping illegals be handed in? You’re talking out of your arse!

The jobs of my employees was worth more to me.

Despite representation from the police and our MP they refused to cancel the fines even though it was blatantly not our fault!

You sit there pontificating in your blinkered position whilst I decided to not burden myself with heavy fines because of dodgy fences in the Netherlands .

So yes very proud actually.. I looked after my staff and myself first thanks. The government didn’t give a fuck and would have happily seen me go bankrupt.

Your self righteous attitude is wonderful but when faced with a no appeal process and an absolute fine then the choice was made for me.

Your anti immigrant attitude shows your underlying thought process so why don’t you join Farage on the cliff tops maybe you can be offensive to the poor bastards in the boats too.. That will make you feel better I’m sure.

Coming over here taking our jobs.. yes right so why do we have so many vacancies.

Gawd there is some crap talked about on these pages.

NOBODY will have ever been prosecuted for helping somebody NOT drown at sea. EVER !!!

near ipswich

"More twisting of truths

Profit 1st eh?

Yes you say profit.. and the £40k fine I was landed with made my decision so stuff you!!

If you read my post correctly rather than what you think I did. I informed the government the first second and third time. Rather than say thank you and take them off my hands they said thank you snd you will be prosecuted. If they were so worried about terrorism why did they think it fit to fine me for helping illegals be handed in? You’re talking out of your arse!

Despite representation from the police and our MP they refused to cancel the fines even though it was blatantly not our fault!

You sit there pontificating in your blinkered position whilst I decided to not burden myself with heavy fines because of dodgy fences in the Netherlands .

So yes very proud actually.. I looked after my staff and myself first thanks. The government didn’t give a fuck and would have happily seen me go bankrupt.

Your self righteous attitude is wonderful but when faced with a no appeal process and an absolute fine then the choice was made for me.

Your anti immigrant attitude shows your underlying thought process so why don’t you join Farage on the cliff tops maybe you can be offensive to the poor bastards in the boats too.. That will make you feel better I’m sure.

Coming over here taking our jobs.. yes right so why do we have so many vacancies.

"

I would have thought the best advice to give your drivers was to check their loads before leaving not dump illigal immigrants at a motorway station.

liverpool

"More twisting of truths

Profit 1st eh?

"

Do you serously expect tories to have a degree of empathy with Tories fleeing prosecution?

near ipswich

"More twisting of truths

Profit 1st eh?

Do you serously expect tories to have a degree of empathy with Tories fleeing prosecution?"

I certainly didn't expect someone who is constantly knocking the Tories to put profit first and you surprise me too i thought you was against it too.

Manchester

"More twisting of truths

Profit 1st eh?

I would have thought the best advice to give your drivers was to check their loads before leaving not dump illigal immigrants at a motorway station. "

Yes and the trailers were sealed so the loads would have been written off if the seals were broken whilst we checked. Ask Unilever if they allow other people to re- seal their loads. Not a hope.

As it was we lost numerous finished goods loads due to possible contamination which we had to claim on insurance for.

Oh snd one of the fines was given for us handing over immigrants at the terminal before the driver left. . The other two we called the police as they jumped out at the first point the drivers stopped. It was all a nightmare until security at the terminals was improved.

Manchester

"More twisting of truths

Profit 1st eh?

Do you serously expect tories to have a degree of empathy with Tories fleeing prosecution?I certainly didn't expect someone who is constantly knocking the Tories to put profit first and you surprise me too i thought you was against it too. "

No it wasn’t profit it was to not pay the fines! Get it right we didn’t charge them a penny for the crossing.

For the record I have not constantly knocked the tories only this incompetent lying government. Again get it right.

You keep reading the mail do it’s understandable you are easily misleads

Manchester

"More twisting of truths

Profit 1st eh?

Do you serously expect tories to have a degree of empathy with Tories fleeing prosecution?"

I’ve always managed quite well do no sympathy required here.

The government imposed huge fines on that industry and wondered why they didn’t get cooperation in the long run.

It was blatantly not their fault.

near ipswich

"More twisting of truths

Profit 1st eh?

I would have thought the best advice to give your drivers was to check their loads before leaving not dump illigal immigrants at a motorway station.

Yes and the trailers were sealed so the loads would have been written off if the seals were broken whilst we checked. Ask Unilever if they allow other people to re- seal their loads. Not a hope.

As it was we lost numerous finished goods loads due to possible contamination which we had to claim on insurance for.

Oh snd one of the fines was given for us handing over immigrants at the terminal before the driver left. . The other two we called the police as they jumped out at the first point the drivers stopped. It was all a nightmare until security at the terminals was improved. "

How did they do that if they were sealed dont they need opening from the outside?

Manchester

"More twisting of truths

Profit 1st eh?

Oh snd one of the fines was given for us handing over immigrants at the terminal before the driver left. . The other two we called the police as they jumped out at the first point the drivers stopped. It was all a nightmare until security at the terminals was improved. How did they do that if they were sealed dont they need opening from the outside?"

Yes but unbeknown to use it turns out they had trailer repair equipment so they could cut holes in the trailers and re-pair the trailers curtains. Yes that’s how shut the terminal security was but we believed money was changing hands to turn a blind eye . They would pick a natural fold in the trailers so it was less obvious. Others would just simply cut holes in the floors. Very dangerous habit.

It was very well organised but once we got wind of how they were doing it and the governments both sides introduced x ray machines the numbers trying to cross plummeted .

Security was improved both sides and the government eventually dropped the fines I think two years later but didn’t give us our money back for any fines prior to that date.

One unfortunate attempt failed as the trailer was rejected on arrival and sent straight back. The immigrants on realising they were back in France we’re not happy!

near ipswich

"More twisting of truths

Profit 1st eh?

Oh snd one of the fines was given for us handing over immigrants at the terminal before the driver left. . The other two we called the police as they jumped out at the first point the drivers stopped. It was all a nightmare until security at the terminals was improved. How did they do that if they were sealed dont they need opening from the outside?

Yes but unbeknown to use it turns out they had trailer repair equipment so they could cut holes in the trailers and re-pair the trailers curtains. Yes that’s how shut the terminal security was but we believed money was changing hands to turn a blind eye . They would pick a natural fold in the trailers so it was less obvious. Others would just simply cut holes in the floors. Very dangerous habit.

It was very well organised but once we got wind of how they were doing it and the governments both sides introduced x ray machines the numbers trying to cross plummeted .

Security was improved both sides and the government eventually dropped the fines I think two years later but didn’t give us our money back for any fines prior to that date.

One unfortunate attempt failed as the trailer was rejected on arrival and sent straight back. The immigrants on realising they were back in France we’re not happy!

"

so your drivers letting them out at service stations didnt compromise the seals how did that work? and you were quiet happy to deliver potentially contaminated goods. As i said before profit 1st.

Manchester

"More twisting of truths

Profit 1st eh?

Oh snd one of the fines was given for us handing over immigrants at the terminal before the driver left. . The other two we called the police as they jumped out at the first point the drivers stopped. It was all a nightmare until security at the terminals was improved. How did they do that if they were sealed dont they need opening from the outside?

so your drivers letting them out at service stations didnt compromise the seals how did that work? and you were quiet happy to deliver potentially contaminated goods. As i said before profit 1st. "

And again you make up something. You really need to get a grip!

We didn’t let them out they cut themselves out when the trucks stopped. It’s not hard to understand.

Read the bit above where we wrote off the contaminated loads! Any finished goods or food related products such as packaging were written off ! We had to make claims on our insurance. It was cheaper than being sued! So no not happy to ever deliver contaminated goods. You must stop making rude allegations that are a figment in your head. Or perhaps that’s what you would have done!! Nasty very nasty.

Where they were sitting on drums of hazardous chemicals or steel it wasn’t such an issue but we still had to declare the incident.

You also need to stop obsessing with my profit . Do you have a jealousy problem?

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"More twisting of truths

"

This is a difficult situation you were faced with and I have seen myself people cut themselves out of a truck that was parked up next door to my work place. What was the legal implications for your drivers and yourself of carrying out your instructions

near ipswich

"More twisting of truths

Profit 1st eh?

so your drivers letting them out at service stations didnt compromise the seals how did that work? and you were quiet happy to deliver potentially contaminated goods. As i said before profit 1st.

We didn’t let them out they cut themselves out when the trucks stopped. It’s not hard to understand.

Read the bit above where we wrote off the contaminated loads! Any finished goods or food related products such as packaging were written off ! We had to make claims on our insurance. It was cheaper than being sued! So no not happy to ever deliver contaminated goods. You must stop making rude allegations that are a figment in your head. Or perhaps that’s what you would have done!! Nasty very nasty.

Where they were sitting on drums of hazardous chemicals or steel it wasn’t such an issue but we still had to declare the incident.

You also need to stop obsessing with my profit . Do you have a jealousy problem? "

I have no problem with profit at all im a tory. I was referring to the post where you told your staff to let illegal immigrants out at service stations nothing more, its you who are now changing the story.Didnt you say before that your business was food based ?

Stockport

"More twisting of truths

Profit 1st eh?

so your drivers letting them out at service stations didnt compromise the seals how did that work? and you were quiet happy to deliver potentially contaminated goods. As i said before profit 1st. "

If you witnessed a crime but on reporting it to the police you received a fine, would you report similar again? If you made a citizens arrest of a criminal, but on taking them to the police station you were prosecuted for having done so, would you ever try to stop a criminal again?

If on return from a holiday in france you found a person hiding in your car boot, and when you called the police you were issued with a £2000 fine, would you call the police again?

Manchester

"More twisting of truths

Profit 1st eh?

You also need to stop obsessing with my profit . Do you have a jealousy problem? I have no problem with profit at all im a tory. I was referring to the post where you told your staff to let illegal immigrants out at service stations nothing more, its you who are now changing the story.Didnt you say before that your business was food based ?"

No never once said food based so again your making stuff up!

Let them go instead of reporting it to the police. Nothing to do with letting them out,

The business I’m taking about here was one of mine. Sold it years ago for a healthy profit so it worked out well which I’m sure you being a Tory will love. I’m also sure all those poor immigrants will drive you insane with sleepless nights as you are so very anti immigrants. .

Once here they can register and work and pay tax so all good. According to the ONS the immigrants pay far more in than they take out. All good then.

near ipswich

"More twisting of truths

Profit 1st eh?

You also need to stop obsessing with my profit . Do you have a jealousy problem? I have no problem with profit at all im a tory. I was referring to the post where you told your staff to let illegal immigrants out at service stations nothing more, its you who are now changing the story.Didnt you say before that your business was food based ?

Let them go instead of reporting it to the police. Nothing to do with letting them out,

The business I’m taking about here was one of mine. Sold it years ago for a healthy profit so it worked out well which I’m sure you being a Tory will love. I’m also sure all those poor immigrants will drive you insane with sleepless nights as you are so very anti immigrants. .

Once here they can register and work and pay tax so all good. According to the ONS the immigrants pay far more in than they take out. All good then. "

I must have misunderstood the conversations when we were talking about food and brexit and your business sorry.

I told all our drivers if they find any immigrants keep your mouths shut and drop them off at the nearest service station.Your words not mine whats the difference from letting them go to letting them out?

Who said im anti immigrant? personally im all for LEGAL immigration we are going to need them in some jobs so no i don't lose any sleep.

Manchester

"More twisting of truths

Profit 1st eh?

You also need to stop obsessing with my profit . Do you have a jealousy problem? I have no problem with profit at all im a tory. I was referring to the post where you told your staff to let illegal immigrants out at service stations nothing more, its you who are now changing the story.Didnt you say before that your business was food based ?

Once here they can register and work and pay tax so all good. According to the ONS the immigrants pay far more in than they take out. All good then. I must have misunderstood the conversations when we were talking about food and brexit and your business sorry.

I told all our drivers if they find any immigrants keep your mouths shut and drop them off at the nearest service station.Your words not mine whats the difference from letting them go to letting them out?

Who said im anti immigrant? personally im all for LEGAL immigration we are going to need them in some jobs so no i don't lose any sleep. "

Apology accepted gracefully thank you .

Let them out - driver knows they are there and stops to help them out and waves them a merry wave.

With us

Let them go - driver is surprised to see people climbing out of the trailer and just watches until they’ve gone then reports to office.

Hope that’s clearer for you.

liverpool

Slightly o/t but remember there was an amnesty on immigrants under the age of 15?

The dm sent photographers into the bushes to pick out ones who didnt look 15

You can only really marvel at The epic levels of Petty spitefulness

Still,at least you know where you are Tories.

And you never know where you are with Labour - co's that's a secret even to Labour!

Manchester

"Slightly o/t but remember there was an amnesty on immigrants under the age of 15?

Still,at least you know where you are Tories."

Like the Windrush

It was claimed it’s all about economics when in fact it was just racist and nothing more .

Don’t let the kids in and don’t feed them in the war zone . Problem solved

Have to look after our green and pleasant land for our tax exiles .

Manchester

"And you never know where you are with Labour - co's that's a secret even to Labour! "

I know very little about labour but will try to know more. I bet if like the tories they controlled 90% of the media we’d know a lot more.

liverpool

"Slightly o/t but remember there was an amnesty on immigrants under the age of 15?

Still,at least you know where you are Tories.

Like the Windrush

It was claimed it’s all about economics when in fact it was just racist and nothing more .

Don’t let the kids in and don’t feed them in the war zone . Problem solved

Have to look after our green and pleasant land for our tax exiles . "

I think Its one of those automatic responses..the second the racist clown is criticised,within 5 seconds you hear the words..yeah but labour/Corbyn

Awww awfully sorry that you think this is just a hate Boris thread - just need to suck it up really.

"And you never know where you are with Labour - co's that's a secret even to Labour!

I know very little about labour but will try to know more. I bet if like the tories they controlled 90% of the media we’d know a lot more. "

But the truth is that we really don't know much about what Labour are doing. The country needs a working opposition, and not one that issues sound-bites every 5 minutes. I, for one, don't vote for a Party, I vote for its Politics, and it's Manifesto. And I will at the next GE.

liverpool

Anyone back onto the actual topic..it seems there is little doubt the pandemic is being used to push through some rather unsavoury legislation.

Obviously there are moves going on behind the scenes because there is not a cat in hells chance,that Charleton is doing this on his own.

Even if a labour gmnt did get in.this would years to repel,even if they wanted too.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"And you never know where you are with Labour - co's that's a secret even to Labour!

I know very little about labour but will try to know more. I bet if like the tories they controlled 90% of the media we’d know a lot more.

But the truth is that we really don't know much about what Labour are doing. The country needs a working opposition, and not one that issues sound-bites every 5 minutes. I, for one, don't vote for a Party, I vote for its Politics, and it's Manifesto. And I will at the next GE. "

Vaccine passports - I had such high hopes for them opposing their use - they did, it was very clear … however I think we are now on the 5th version of what their view is …

Such a shame really !

But the truth is that we really don't know much about what Labour are doing. The country needs a working opposition, and not one that issues sound-bites every 5 minutes. I, for one, don't vote for a Party, I vote for its Politics, and it's Manifesto. And I will at the next GE.

Vaccine passports - I had such high hopes for them opposing their use - they did, it was very clear … however I think we are now on the 5th version of what their view is …

Such a shame really !"

Yup. The term: 'I want to believe' kinda fits.

Such a shame really !"

Are you more annoyed with labours lack of opposition to them or the fact the Tories are trying to make them compulsory?

here

Such a shame really !

Are you more annoyed with labours lack of opposition to them or the fact the Tories are trying to make them compulsory? "

Good question …

Such a shame really !"

Like the Brexit fence sitting fiasco - currently Labour won't commit because on the one hand it shows a concern for public safety. But on the other hand it fails to answers business not wanting them.

So. Fudge and duck.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"More twisting of truths

"

Why have a law if it isn’t going to be used?

Manchester

The Chinese are now jailing the political protesters in Hong Kong . We don’t seem to be protesting much seeing as we’ve got a few years left on the agreement .

Start with the control of the media by gagging their ability to tell on you, then use software like Pegasus to see what any dissenting voices are saying.

Make sure the courts can’t challenge your authority. Central party dictates all candidates to be elected.

Like I said it’s not looking very much like democracy .

Stockport

"The Chinese are now jailing the political protesters in Hong Kong . We don’t seem to be protesting much seeing as we’ve got a few years left on the agreement .

Start with the control of the media by gagging their ability to tell on you, then use software like Pegasus to see what any dissenting voices are saying.

Make sure the courts can’t challenge your authority. Central party dictates all candidates to be elected.

Like I said it’s not looking very much like democracy . "

Not been looking much by democracy for a long time now. Some of us saw this from the start of the brexit campaigns, which were never about any genuine problems with the European relationship, it was always about using populism to concentrate power and weaken opposition. But hey, what did we know, we were always just "project fear".

liverpool

Well as this thread shows ,our resident conservative collective are just as concerned, about the gradual erosion of our rights.

here

"The Chinese are now jailing the political protesters in Hong Kong . We don’t seem to be protesting much seeing as we’ve got a few years left on the agreement .

Like I said it’s not looking very much like democracy . "

What would you suggest?

Such a shame really !

Are you more annoyed with labours lack of opposition to them or the fact the Tories are trying to make them compulsory?

Good question …

"

Not sure about your answer

here

Such a shame really !

Good question …

Not sure about your answer "

Exactly

Manchester

What would you suggest?

"

Stop supporting the bias media. They wield too much power. Rupert Murdoch wasn’t known as the king maker by accident.

Don’t vote for a centrally picked candidate Tory or labour .

If we keep voting for who we are told then your vote only helps those who wish to control you.

Get involved in local politics

Maybe we should all vote for just locals whatever their party.

It’s not healthy to vote for a party that doesn’t represent your local interest first and foremost

Parliament should be a kaleidoscope of opinions and voices and yes alliances on policy but not all controlled by mandarins who meet in a quiet side street of London .

I was against PR when I was younger believing it would cause chaos, but seeing how a party with only a third of the country’s votes has total say over us all is just not right . It works in other countries very well .

Parliament should be a mirror of society not the domain of a very select few.

here

What would you suggest?

Stop supporting the bias media. They wield too much power. Rupert Murdoch wasn’t known as the king maker by accident.

If we keep voting for who we are told then your vote only helps those who wish to control you.

It’s not healthy to vote for a party that doesn’t represent your local interest first and foremost

Parliament should be a kaleidoscope of opinions and voices and yes alliances on policy but not all controlled by mandarins who meet in a quiet side street of London .

I was against PR when I was younger believing it would cause chaos, but seeing how a party with only a third of the country’s votes has total say over us all is just not right . It works in other countries very well .

Parliament should be a mirror of society not the domain of a very select few. "

are you suggesting again there are parallels with the uk and the situation ongoing in HK??

Manchester

What would you suggest?

Parliament should be a mirror of society not the domain of a very select few.

are you suggesting again there are parallels with the uk and the situation ongoing in HK??

"

It’s not there yet but I do question why we need to muzzle the media or the courts.

Do you think that’s a good thing?

Do you think our media should be in the control of a handful of owners?

There will always be opinion bias but to ignore something bad about our government happening which the mail and express regularly do cannot be good for the population to have a balanced open view.

» Add a new message to this topic