FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Tommy Robinson whacked by karma

Tommy Robinson whacked by karma

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I haven't seen a thread on this yet. Tommy Robinson was sued for libel by a Syrian schoolboy. Robinson lost and had to pay the schoolboy 100k in damages.

Sometimes, it's the little things in llfe.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"I haven't seen a thread on this yet. Tommy Robinson was sued for libel by a Syrian schoolboy. Robinson lost and had to pay the schoolboy 100k in damages.

Sometimes, it's the little things in llfe."

Life has a way of coming back around to Tommy Robinson, real name: (Stephen Yaxley-Lennon). Well done, Master Jamal Hijazi. (real name Jamal Hijazi).

Words matter. Good to see the courts think so too.

"I haven't seen a thread on this yet. Tommy Robinson was sued for libel by a Syrian schoolboy. Robinson lost and had to pay the schoolboy 100k in damages.

Sometimes, it's the little things in llfe.

Life has a way of coming back around to Tommy Robinson, real name: (Stephen Yaxley-Lennon). Well done, Master Jamal Hijazi. (real name Jamal Hijazi).

Words matter. Good to see the courts think so too."

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 30/07/21 07:04:04]

Bristol

Only problem is they will find some other sad twat to stump up the cash to keep the flag flying

It should have been a 100 days

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Only problem is they will find some other sad twat to stump up the cash to keep the flag flying

It should have been a 100 days "

By *elboy321Man  over a year ago

Paisley

Despicable little weasel

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don’t like Tommy Robinson but that schoolboy did sexually abuse a girl and he did stab someone.. so he deserve to be credited? Maybe his victims should have been due that money

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"I don’t like Tommy Robinson but that schoolboy did sexually abuse a girl and he did stab someone.. so he deserve to be credited? Maybe his victims should have been due that money "

Are you sure about that?

"I don’t like Tommy Robinson but that schoolboy did sexually abuse a girl and he did stab someone.. so he deserve to be credited? Maybe his victims should have been due that money

Are you sure about that?"

Yes it’s a fact, its also known to the public too, but because that Tommy Robinson commented on it and named him after the schoolboy got beat up then that’s why he sued him. But still that schoolboy a bully to girls and the victim he also stabbed.

liverpool

"I don’t like Tommy Robinson but that schoolboy did sexually abuse a girl and he did stab someone.. so he deserve to be credited? Maybe his victims should have been due that money

Are you sure about that?

Yes it’s a fact, its also known to the public too, but because that Tommy Robinson commented on it and named him after the schoolboy got beat up then that’s why he sued him. But still that schoolboy a bully to girls and the victim he also stabbed. "

Right..so the lad who stabbed someone is walking round Scott free..where did you read this again?

Are you sure about that?

Yes it’s a fact, its also known to the public too, but because that Tommy Robinson commented on it and named him after the schoolboy got beat up then that’s why he sued him. But still that schoolboy a bully to girls and the victim he also stabbed. "

Source for this???

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

"I don’t like Tommy Robinson but that schoolboy did sexually abuse a girl and he did stab someone.. so he deserve to be credited? Maybe his victims should have been due that money "
that’s absolute bollocks made up by Robinson when asked by the judge to prove this he couldn’t

"I don’t like Tommy Robinson but that schoolboy did sexually abuse a girl and he did stab someone.. so he deserve to be credited? Maybe his victims should have been due that money that’s absolute bollocks made up by Robinson when asked by the judge to prove this he couldn’t "

It’s a fact the girls parents even out in public and said it was true, that boy beat her black and blue

liverpool

"I don’t like Tommy Robinson but that schoolboy did sexually abuse a girl and he did stab someone.. so he deserve to be credited? Maybe his victims should have been due that money that’s absolute bollocks made up by Robinson when asked by the judge to prove this he couldn’t

It’s a fact the girls parents even out in public and said it was true, that boy beat her black and blue "

Why didn't they go to the police?

Why is this Lad walking round free if he has stabbed someone.?

"I don’t like Tommy Robinson but that schoolboy did sexually abuse a girl and he did stab someone.. so he deserve to be credited? Maybe his victims should have been due that money that’s absolute bollocks made up by Robinson when asked by the judge to prove this he couldn’t

It’s a fact the girls parents even out in public and said it was true, that boy beat her black and blue

Why is this Lad walking round free if he has stabbed someone.?"

Are you shocked? Rapists, peados and grooming gangs are walking around free when they should all be castrated or have the death penalty..

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

"

Surely if this were true, then why did he lose a libel case for saying the exact same things?

liverpool

Are you shocked? Rapists, peados and grooming gangs are walking around free when they should all be castrated or have the death penalty.. "

Where is this happening?

Are you shocked? Rapists, peados and grooming gangs are walking around free when they should all be castrated or have the death penalty..

Where is this happening?

"

Everywhere... do you not see that peados get off with jail, rapists claim it was not forced sex and grooming gangs are rife all around the uk forcing themselves on young vulnerable people

darlington

Where is this happening?

Everywhere... do you not see that peados get off with jail, rapists claim it was not forced sex and grooming gangs are rife all around the uk forcing themselves on young vulnerable people "

so what has this got to do with the young lad who won his case against Tommy Robinson

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

And this is why he lost the case because it isn’t true and he could not prove it…..

That was the reason the boys who originally attacked the kid used… and funny enough they could not prove it either

I'm always saddened when somebody pops up and denies clear facts. People like that never seem to realise they're being manipulated and used by the Robinsons and Trumps of this world.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Looks like Tommy Robinson won't be the only one subject to a libel suit.

If you make allegations of this nature you need PROOF or the aggrieved will have a case against you..imagine if someone here accused you of something they couldn't prove you'd done, what would you do?

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

It’s a fact the girls parents even out in public and said it was true, that boy beat her black and blue "

Source:twitter/Facebook

Source:twitter/Facebook

"

Depressingly likely

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Just hope someone finds a way to sue Farage for enough damages to silence him also..

Worked with the KKK in USA, private damages claims against the assets of members sure finished them off with both private and communal property seized.

Maybe the same with work for these two loud mouth racist pigs.

Milkshake anyone?

liverpool

"Just hope someone finds a way to sue Farage for enough damages to silence him also..

Worked with the KKK in USA, private damages claims against the assets of members sure finished them off with both private and communal property seized.

Maybe the same with work for these two loud mouth racist pigs.

Milkshake anyone?"

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Let’s hope he doesn’t do the cowardly bankrupt tactic.

"Let’s hope he doesn’t do the cowardly bankrupt tactic. "

I'm sure Robinson's fans will give him the money to pay it off. They seem happy to fund his misadventures.

But I do like to picture how angry, red and shouty he must have been when he lost that case.

By *otPrinceHarryMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Are you shocked? Rapists, peados and grooming gangs are walking around free when they should all be castrated or have the death penalty.. "

Hey Welsh_Celt. Let's just set aside the grooming gangs who are, regardless of punishment well reported on.

The girl's parents. You've had a few days now.

You'll have a credible source... yes?

Hey Welsh_Celt. Let's just set aside the grooming gangs who are, regardless of punishment well reported on.

The girl's parents. You've had a few days now.

You'll have a credible source... yes?"

Hmmm what will the reply be?

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

This clown is back in the news for getting his supporters to troll a chicken shop in Milton Keynes that refused to serve him.

Has he given up on his agenda of race-hate and is now directing his confused ire at chicken shops?

"This clown is back in the news for getting his supporters to troll a chicken shop in Milton Keynes that refused to serve him.

Has he given up on his agenda of race-hate and is now directing his confused ire at chicken shops?

"

I saw that. He's truly pathetic.

Tommy who?

I only know Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon.

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

"Tommy who?

I only know Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon."

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Tommy who?

I only know Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon.

"

AKA Tommy ten names

"This clown is back in the news for getting his supporters to troll a chicken shop in Milton Keynes that refused to serve him.

"

Surely the chicken shop are the racist ones for not serving him???

golden fields

Surely the chicken shop are the racist ones for not serving him??? "

Are you suggesting that by choosing not to serve a racist, that they in fact are also racist?

Are you saying that "racists", are a race?

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

nope the chicken shop have the right to refuse to serve anyone they like if thier staff feel threatened by the persons behavior and demeanor tommy ten names is finding his actions have consequenses in this case negative for

Why? They aren’t serving him because of his race, they are refusing to serve him because he is a cunt

Why? They aren’t serving him because of his race, they are refusing to serve him because he is a cunt "

How do you know that? I think he’s a nice fella, does ally for charity and helped women who have been taken advantage of (facts) what have you done for women who have been took advantage of!

Bristol

Why? They aren’t serving him because of his race, they are refusing to serve him because he is a cunt "

Have you saw him and his mates on a night out? There are more black guys than white... so racist?? It’s not true.

Are you suggesting that by choosing not to serve a racist, that they in fact are also racist?

Are you saying that "racists", are a race?"

golden fields

Why? They aren’t serving him because of his race, they are refusing to serve him because he is a cunt

How do you know that? I think he’s a nice fella, does ally for charity and helped women who have been taken advantage of (facts) what have you done for women who have been took advantage of! "

He is very racist though.

Which some would consider to be a negative point to his personality.

How do you know that? I think he’s a nice fella, does ally for charity and helped women who have been taken advantage of (facts) what have you done for women who have been took advantage of!

Which some would consider to be a negative point to his personality."

What have he done which is racist? I would like to say that Islam is an ideology so not a race. So what have he done to be a racist? As nearly all his mates are black

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

he's not just a cunt, he's an obnoxious toxic vile racist cunt who expoits among others, his own child to keep himself in the limelight in order to profit from his manufactured cult of personality scams which rely on weak individuals to perpetuate.

How do you know that? I think he’s a nice fella, does ally for charity and helped women who have been taken advantage of (facts) what have you done for women who have been took advantage of! "

Do you? How many times has this ‘nice fella ‘ been to prison?

What have he done which is racist? I would like to say that Islam is an ideology so not a race. So what have he done to be a racist? As nearly all his mates are black "

Do you? How many times has this ‘nice fella ‘ been to prison? "

Prison for what? So everyone who have been to prison is racist saying? As he haven’t been to prison for racist crimes...

golden fields

What have he done which is racist? I would like to say that Islam is an ideology so not a race. So what have he done to be a racist? As nearly all his mates are black "

Lol. Are we talking about the same guy?

Race hate is his schtick.

Sure you could say he has some hate in his back pocket for Muslims in general. But he has special hate for non-white people.

This is utterly bonkers though, trying to argue that one of the most well known bigoted cunts in the country, is actually a nice fella.

There's been some utter bollocks posted up here, but this has to be up there.

What have he done which is racist? I would like to say that Islam is an ideology so not a race. So what have he done to be a racist? As nearly all his mates are black

Sure you could say he has some hate in his back pocket for Muslims in general. But he has special hate for non-white people.

This is utterly bonkers though, trying to argue that one of the most well known bigoted cunts in the country, is actually a nice fella.

There's been some utter bollocks posted up here, but this has to be up there."

All his mates are black, apparently

golden fields

All his mates are black, apparently "

Lol.

Up is now down. Hot is cold.

People who don't serve chicken to racist pricks are now racist.

Not “all” his mates but most of them are so learn to read before you quote little man

Not “all” his mates but most of them are so learn to read before you quote little man "

Little man? Are you mates with Keith? So he can’t be a racist because ‘some’ of his mates are black

Not “all” his mates but most of them are so learn to read before you quote little man

Little man? Are you mates with Keith? So he can’t be a racist because ‘some’ of his mates are black"

Who is Keith? Fuck sake this is weird... anyway I am watching the rugby so go hug a tree bellend

golden fields

Little man? Are you mates with Keith? So he can’t be a racist because ‘some’ of his mates are black

Who is Keith? Fuck sake this is weird... anyway I am watching the rugby so go hug a tree bellend "

You're right. This is weird as fuck.

Also, why would you suggest that people who don't think that racist cunts are "nice fellas" would like to hug trees?

That's also weird as fuck.

Who is Keith? Fuck sake this is weird... anyway I am watching the rugby so go hug a tree bellend "

Never heard of a tree bellend, enjoy the rugby, I hope you do better than your pathetic showing against the All Blacks

Who is Keith? Fuck sake this is weird... anyway I am watching the rugby so go hug a tree bellend

You're right. This is weird as fuck.

Also, why would you suggest that people who don't think that racist cunts are "nice fellas" would like to hug trees?

That's also weird as fuck."

These right wingers are easily confused, at least he didn’t blame it on Corbyn

Never heard of a tree bellend, enjoy the rugby, I hope you do better than your pathetic showing against the All Blacks "

Go to sleep little guy

Never heard of a tree bellend, enjoy the rugby, I hope you do better than your pathetic showing against the All Blacks

Go to sleep little guy "

I thought you were watching the rugby? You might win this one, for a change

golden fields

Go to sleep little guy "

Also a fan of Paul McKenna?

Weirder, and weirder.

Go to sleep little guy

Also a fan of Paul McKenna?

Weirder, and weirder. "

Indeed it’s quite ironic on a thread about Tommy Robinson the dwarf he should refer to me as a ‘little man’, right wing confusion

Possibly the most hilarious and desperate defence I've ever seen on here. And that's saying something.

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

Maybe he developed a taste for BBC in prison?

darlington

Maybe he developed a taste for BBC in prison? "

nothing like a bit of good old stereotyping

T

Maybe he developed a taste for BBC in prison? nothing like a bit of good old stereotyping "

Exactly, to see a hard working white British male work hard to stop women getting abused is hard to form by these days especially with veterans behind us all who have gone to war for this country and get nothing in return

darlington

T

Maybe he developed a taste for BBC in prison? nothing like a bit of good old stereotyping

Exactly, to see a hard working white British male work hard to stop women getting abused is hard to form by these days especially with veterans behind us all who have gone to war for this country and get nothing in return "

what are they expecting in return?

golden fields

T

Maybe he developed a taste for BBC in prison? nothing like a bit of good old stereotyping

Exactly, to see a hard working white British male work hard to stop women getting abused is hard to form by these days especially with veterans behind us all who have gone to war for this country and get nothing in return what are they expecting in return?"

Maybe they expect a meet and greet with Tommy Robinson?

Aside from racially abusing, and stalking women, what exactly has he done?

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

T

Exactly, to see a hard working white British male work hard to stop women getting abused is hard to form by these days especially with veterans behind us all who have gone to war for this country and get nothing in return what are they expecting in return?

Aside from racially abusing, and stalking women, what exactly has he done? "

Off the top of my head

Mortgage fraud

Knocked women about

Tried to enter America illegally

golden fields

T

Exactly, to see a hard working white British male work hard to stop women getting abused is hard to form by these days especially with veterans behind us all who have gone to war for this country and get nothing in return what are they expecting in return?

Aside from racially abusing, and stalking women, what exactly has he done?

Off the top of my head

Mortgage fraud

Knocked women about

Tried to enter America illegally

"

So, not in fact an ally of women. But more like a racist criminal thug.

Got it.

T

Exactly, to see a hard working white British male work hard to stop women getting abused is hard to form by these days especially with veterans behind us all who have gone to war for this country and get nothing in return "

rule number one when protecting the vulnerable... Don't do anything to fuck up the trial.

golden fields

T

Exactly, to see a hard working white British male work hard to stop women getting abused is hard to form by these days especially with veterans behind us all who have gone to war for this country and get nothing in return rule number one when protecting the vulnerable... Don't do anything to fuck up the trial. "

It's almost like he doesn't give a fuck about those on trial receiving justice. Hmmmm.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I find it interesting how many people are trying to defend someone’s rights to get a piece of chicken…

If someone said “sorry.. ain’t serving you!” Are there not other establishments?

Could he just not put down a fake name on just eat?

There is no difference between entry to a club and entry to KFC as far as rights to admission rules….

You can’t tell me any chicken sandwich is that good you have to troll the place for not being served!!!

golden fields

"I find it interesting how many people are trying to defend someone’s rights to get a piece of chicken…

If someone said “sorry.. ain’t serving you!” Are there not other establishments?

Could he just not put down a fake name on just eat?

There is no difference between entry to a club and entry to KFC as far as rights to admission rules….

You can’t tell me any chicken sandwich is that good you have to troll the place for not being served!!! "

It's similar to the homophobic bakery in Belfast.

Ashers Baking Company refused to make a cake for a gay wedding. They cited religious reasons for being homophobic. The courts decided that it was their right to refuse to make the cake.

Although the moral roles are reversed here. It shows that it is probably the correct way for the law to sit.

You should be able to refuse to serve someone. The solution is for non-homophobes to buy their cake from somewhere else. And racist shit bags can boycot this chicken shop.

By *isandhers691127Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

T

This is one veteran thats glad that scum didn't get his chicken.

Being reminded about Tommy Robinson, I thought about him. I realised he's basically a stupider, angrier Farage. They both play similar games. Sowing hatred, outrage and division to get bungs from their supporters. Farage just does it more effectively.

golden fields

"Being reminded about Tommy Robinson, I thought about him. I realised he's basically a stupider, angrier Farage. They both play similar games. Sowing hatred, outrage and division to get bungs from their supporters. Farage just does it more effectively."

Robinson, Farage, Hopkins, Alex Jones, Piers Morgan etc.

All basically the same tactic to be as obnoxious and moronic as possible. Farage had the specific aim of delivering brexit on behalf of his American corporate backers. Not sure if the others have any specific purpose?

» Add a new message to this topic