FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > As if it hasn't been bad enough

As if it hasn't been bad enough

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ostafun OP   Man  over a year ago

near ipswich

It seems extinction rebellion are planning 2 weeks of disruption from Monday. Hasn't the countries finances suffered enough with covid without these people causing more disruption just as things are starting to get on an even keel?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

[Removed by poster at 20/08/21 12:50:54]

I wonder who measuring their carbon footprint while doing all these protests?

I recall watching a TV programme when 7 of them drove down from Scotland to London in a beat up diesel Transit that was smoking from the tailpipe (not lost on the film crew lol) and then when they arrived in London they all got bikes out of the back to go to the protest lmfao.

Then they folloed them ordering 7 takeaways from a chinese outlet that used gas oven and cookers (still not lost on the film crew lol)

3 had Green hair who's colour content harms the environment.

And don't even get me started on the 7 cobalt filled mobile phones . . . and the trip home, when the van broke down and they had to be towed by a Police truck.

near ipswich

"I wonder who measuring their carbon footprint while doing all these protests?

I recall watching a TV programme when 7 of them drove down from Scotland to London in a beat up diesel Transit that was smoking from the tailpipe (not lost on the film crew lol) and then when they arrived in London they all got bikes out of the back to go to the protest lmfao.

Then they folloed them ordering 7 takeaways from a chinese outlet that used gas oven and cookers (still not lost on the film crew lol)

And don't even get me started on the 7 cobalt filled mobile phones . . . and the trip home, when the van broke down and they had to be towed by a Police truck.

"

Yes i have my doubts that a lot of them really care about the environment they just think they are cool being modern day anarchists.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Hopefully they will try to stop a tube train at canning town again

"Hopefully they will try to stop a tube train at canning town again"

Ooo. Tell why?

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Hopefully they will try to stop a tube train at canning town again

Ooo. Tell why?"

didnt you see it lol youtube canning town extinction rebellion will make u chuckle

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Ooo. Tell why?"

Wasnt that where the commuters handed out their own justice to the ER protestors?

Ooo. Tell why?"

I did see 4 E'R chain themselves to a control barrier fence on the Mall last year and the Police took them AND the fence into a large truck lmao! Then they put another section of barrier in to replace it.

Not very bright some of them lol.

Ooo. Tell why?

Wasnt that where the commuters handed out their own justice to the ER protestors? "

Ah I remember now lol.

near ipswich

Ooo. Tell why?

Wasnt that where the commuters handed out their own justice to the ER protestors? "

yeah you dont fuck with EastEnders trying to earn a crust.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"I wonder who measuring their carbon footprint while doing all these protests?

"

yep sounds about right i bet a lot of them just don’t have anything better to do tbh

Have you read today's Banner for E'R . . .

'ACT NOW BECAUSE IT'S TOO LATE'

Who is their Press Officer? lmao.

near ipswich

"Have you read today's Banner for E'R . . .

'ACT NOW BECAUSE IT'S TOO LATE'

Who is their Press Officer? lmao."

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

great slogan, will look good on the nylon ruck sack and the nylon tent, and all that duct tape isnt exactly eco friendly, and the chemicals in the hair dye and dont even get me started on veggie burgers which cause more harm than good according to the latest reports..... ER, ER my arse lol

near ipswich

"great slogan, will look good on the nylon ruck sack and the nylon tent, and all that duct tape isnt exactly eco friendly, and the chemicals in the hair dye and dont even get me started on veggie burgers which cause more harm than good according to the latest reports..... ER, ER my arse lol "
Not to mention the glue they use to stick themselves to things and the solvents used to un stick them, somehow i dont think they thought it through properly

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

"great slogan, will look good on the nylon ruck sack and the nylon tent, and all that duct tape isnt exactly eco friendly, and the chemicals in the hair dye and dont even get me started on veggie burgers which cause more harm than good according to the latest reports..... ER, ER my arse lol Not to mention the glue they use to stick themselves to things and the solvents used to un stick them, somehow i dont think they thought it through properly "

And they arrive at events in private jets from Hollywood wtf they are causing global warming and blaming us! I've never seen one single er plant a tree! But loads cause congestion

» Add a new message to this topic