FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Afghan pullout

Afghan pullout

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was an army medic, and after seeing the news, just accepted what was happening, but today aftrr my experience of it i am upset now to the point of sobbing.. Its just hit me.. I am determined not to watch the news and just go out walking though my mind is in a bit turmoil, not slerping st night the suffering and fucking injustice of it all, and sbove all not beong able to do anything.. Yhe helpless feeling of it.! Im surprised as i thought it was all behind me, a nightmare that was over!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was an army medic, and after seeing the news, just accepted what was happening, but today aftrr my experience of it i am upset now to the point of sobbing.. Its just hit me.. I am determined not to watch the news and just go out walking though my mind is in a bit turmoil, not slerping st night the suffering and fucking injustice of it all, and sbove all not beong able to do anything.. Yhe helpless feeling of it.! Im surprised as i thought it was all behind me, a nightmare that was over! "

Take care of your MH, if you need to avoid the news then do so. Don't forget to talk to someone about how you feel.

"I was an army medic, and after seeing the news, just accepted what was happening, but today aftrr my experience of it i am upset now to the point of sobbing.. Its just hit me.. I am determined not to watch the news and just go out walking though my mind is in a bit turmoil, not slerping st night the suffering and fucking injustice of it all, and sbove all not beong able to do anything.. Yhe helpless feeling of it.! Im surprised as i thought it was all behind me, a nightmare that was over!

Take care of your MH, if you need to avoid the news then do so. Don't forget to talk to someone about how you feel."

Yeah thanks, was just out of the blue,

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Im sure you are aware of op courage it might be worth giving them a bell by the sounds of it mate.

"Im sure you are aware of op courage it might be worth giving them a bell by the sounds of it mate."

Yeah, but there's a others a hell of a lot worse off than me and puts my problem into perspective, im managing wrll i think.. Just a setback

Fucking humans! Sometimes I hate the fucking lot of em!

near ipswich

"Im sure you are aware of op courage it might be worth giving them a bell by the sounds of it mate.

Yeah, but there's a others a hell of a lot worse off than me and puts my problem into perspective, im managing wrll i think.. Just a setback"

Im sure there are but i know they will be happy to talk to you and although you say you are, think about it would you be posting what you did if you didnt want to talk about it.

They are much more qualified to talk than anyone on here as they have all been through the same shit just give them a bell what you got to lose?

"Im sure you are aware of op courage it might be worth giving them a bell by the sounds of it mate.

Yeah, but there's a others a hell of a lot worse off than me and puts my problem into perspective, im managing wrll i think.. Just a setbackIm sure there are but i know they will be happy to talk to you and although you say you are, think about it would you be posting what you did if you didnt want to talk about it.

They are much more qualified to talk than anyone on here as they have all been through the same shit just give them a bell what you got to lose?"

I see your point, true I've no one to talk about it, I'll have a look if i have another setback, my employer doesn't know i was in army and prefer it that way, im a private person, plus more concerned with looking after my mum so no time left in the day, was just caught out, not sure if anyone else has problems they think they're on top of yet get caught out?

near ipswich

Yeah, but there's a others a hell of a lot worse off than me and puts my problem into perspective, im managing wrll i think.. Just a setbackIm sure there are but i know they will be happy to talk to you and although you say you are, think about it would you be posting what you did if you didnt want to talk about it.

They are much more qualified to talk than anyone on here as they have all been through the same shit just give them a bell what you got to lose?

I see your point, true I've no one to talk about it, I'll have a look if i have another setback, my employer doesn't know i was in army and prefer it that way, im a private person, plus more concerned with looking after my mum so no time left in the day, was just caught out, not sure if anyone else has problems they think they're on top of yet get caught out?

"

You will only be talking to ex servicemen like yourself and im pretty sure its confidential.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep, everyone gets this, there is plenty of support out there mate

"

Thanks yes I'll keep it in mund as bsckup

» Add a new message to this topic