Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

More than one way to skin a rabbit ….

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"More than one way to skin a rabbit ….

"

Is there? At least they have lifted the ban on British lamb, shame they don’t eat it though

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"Not looking good, unfortunately "

It'll be fine; once the USA has dictated its terms and the UK accepts them.

"Not looking good, unfortunately

It'll be fine; once the USA has dictated its terms and the UK accepts them."

Well, we do account for 2.5 % of their trade, the same as Taiwan

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Not looking good, unfortunately "
Good to see the uk is not trying to jump into any old deal like some on here predicted with their chlorinated chicken etc.

Another of the scaremongers predictions debunked.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Not looking good, unfortunately Good to see the uk is not trying to jump into any old deal like some on here predicted with their chlorinated chicken etc.

Another of the scaremongers predictions debunked. "

A penny for each prediction.

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Not looking good, unfortunately Good to see the uk is not trying to jump into any old deal like some on here predicted with their chlorinated chicken etc.

That's true. Wasn't the UK supposed to sign up to anything asked. If that were true it would have been done in a few days. I hear they are considering the north American trade block as well now beef and lamb are allowed again

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

wow, that went well .... not pmsl

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

and right royally spanked down over NI too. the fringe lunatics ignored the warnings ... pmsl

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

That's true. Wasn't the UK supposed to sign up to anything asked. If that were true it would have been done in a few days. I hear they are considering the north American trade block as well now beef and lamb are allowed again"

Have the Americans offered anything yet remotely looking like a deal? If nothings offered that’s not great is it? Or is it another oven on the blink job from Boris.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's true. Wasn't the UK supposed to sign up to anything asked. If that were true it would have been done in a few days. I hear they are considering the north American trade block as well now beef and lamb are allowed again

Have the Americans offered anything yet remotely looking like a deal? If nothings offered that’s not great is it? Or is it another oven on the blink job from Boris.

"

Lol boris is good at bullshiting, he'll dream some shite up while flying back on that plane with the fucking expensive paint job

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

international investment treaties and free trade deals allow companies to sue countries and governments. I wondered why boris has payed the gas bill at billingham.

The trip went exactly as planned. It let Johnson get out of the country while the shit was hitting the fan about energy price rises. And the Tories taking a grand off the poorest in the coutnry. And the Tories taxing the poor by upping NI.

near ipswich

"The trip went exactly as planned. It let Johnson get out of the country while the shit was hitting the fan about energy price rises. And the Tories taking a grand off the poorest in the coutnry. And the Tories taxing the poor by upping NI.

"

Yeah im sure all that was known beforehand when the un general assembly was announced. .

They haven’t been offered any deal ? Nothing to ‘jump into ‘

near ipswich

They haven’t been offered any deal ? Nothing to ‘jump into ‘ "

Nope so all your worrying was unfounded yet again, you can now sleep soundly knowing no chlorine will pass your lips well not on chicken anyway.

They haven’t been offered any deal ? Nothing to ‘jump into ‘ Nope so all your worrying was unfounded yet again, you can now sleep soundly knowing no chlorine will pass your lips well not on chicken anyway. "

I was never worried about the UK signing a trade deal with the US that never existed

near ipswich

They haven’t been offered any deal ? Nothing to ‘jump into ‘ Nope so all your worrying was unfounded yet again, you can now sleep soundly knowing no chlorine will pass your lips well not on chicken anyway.

I was never worried about the UK signing a trade deal with the US that never existed "

Ah right i thought you were one of those who were and saying the uk would sign any old deal and we would be flooded with hormone beef and chlorinated chicken my mistake.

They haven’t been offered any deal ? Nothing to ‘jump into ‘ Nope so all your worrying was unfounded yet again, you can now sleep soundly knowing no chlorine will pass your lips well not on chicken anyway.

I was never worried about the UK signing a trade deal with the US that never existed Ah right i thought you were one of those who were and saying the uk would sign any old deal and we would be flooded with hormone beef and chlorinated chicken my mistake."

We haven’t been offered a deal let alone ‘any old deal ‘ looks like we have nothing to offer the US

near ipswich

I was never worried about the UK signing a trade deal with the US that never existed Ah right i thought you were one of those who were and saying the uk would sign any old deal and we would be flooded with hormone beef and chlorinated chicken my mistake.

We haven’t been offered a deal let alone ‘any old deal ‘ looks like we have nothing to offer the US "

I know which as i said before just proves all those banging on about the uk getting fucked over by the usa were totally wrong.

I was never worried about the UK signing a trade deal with the US that never existed Ah right i thought you were one of those who were and saying the uk would sign any old deal and we would be flooded with hormone beef and chlorinated chicken my mistake.

We haven’t been offered a deal let alone ‘any old deal ‘ looks like we have nothing to offer the US I know which as i said before just proves all those banging on about the uk getting fucked over by the usa were totally wrong."

The US just aren’t interested , it’s not about being ‘fucked over’ etc, we aren’t relevant to them , I don’t know why Boris is even bothering, embarrassing really

near ipswich

We haven’t been offered a deal let alone ‘any old deal ‘ looks like we have nothing to offer the US I know which as i said before just proves all those banging on about the uk getting fucked over by the usa were totally wrong.

The US just aren’t interested , it’s not about being ‘fucked over’ etc, we aren’t relevant to them , I don’t know why Boris is even bothering, embarrassing really "

True it was most of the remainers who were saying we would get fucked over in a deal when one was never on the table anyway as i said another project fear debunked.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

We haven’t been offered a deal let alone ‘any old deal ‘ looks like we have nothing to offer the US I know which as i said before just proves all those banging on about the uk getting fucked over by the usa were totally wrong.

The US just aren’t interested , it’s not about being ‘fucked over’ etc, we aren’t relevant to them , I don’t know why Boris is even bothering, embarrassing really "

The US are intetested. Its just not top of their priorities yet. Like President Obama said, we would go to the back of the queue.... until it suits the USA.

The US just aren’t interested , it’s not about being ‘fucked over’ etc, we aren’t relevant to them , I don’t know why Boris is even bothering, embarrassing really

The US are intetested. Its just not top of their priorities yet. Like President Obama said, we would go to the back of the queue.... until it suits the USA. "

Yep,

Well we’ve got Dyson and Mr Kipling so I assume it’ll all be fine

"Well we’ve got Dyson and Mr Kipling so I assume it’ll all be fine "

Cakes and vacuum cleaners

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"

As I don't have insider information regarding what's happening in the talks I don't know if any deal has been put forward by either side. If you have such knowledge please do share. If what was claimed is true then no negotiations would be required as the UK would simply sign up to anything demanded. IF it were true

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"Well we’ve got Dyson and Mr Kipling so I assume it’ll all be fine

Cakes and vacuum cleaners "

Let them eat cake.indeed

» Add a new message to this topic