FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Boris at the UN on the Climate

Boris at the UN on the Climate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *V-Alice OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

He made a lot of good points. He was correct on much of what he said. It needed saying - again - too.

I just hope, on this, he's taken seriously - but I worry that he won't be, due to his track record of hypocrisy and ignorance.

The message of "The party's over" is a lot harder to take if you're the people having to clean up all the mess that the ones who had all the fun made.

To be fair, he made it clear the world has to act and there are ways to avoid complete disaster.

He's basically stolen Greta's act. Lots of people love to slag both of them off. But if he's right, then so is she.

Humanity has "missed its cue"; 30 years+ of being warned.

We now need to rely on them heeding Boris' plea for change.

It's a worrying position to be in.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

With Carrie in his earhole he was always going to go down the green route she has been on the case for years.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

He’s simply jumping on the latest band wagon.

There is no climate crisis. The hysteria is frightening. Yes we should all be conscious of waste, yes we should all do our bit. But don’t fall for the hype.

Ayr

"With Carrie in his earhole he was always going to go down the green route she has been on the case for years."

And you don't think what he had to say was right? Just because his latest wife is pro-environment?

He says he's listening to the scientists. Don't you believe him?

Or are you upset that your hero has suggested that you grow up? LOL

near ipswich

"With Carrie in his earhole he was always going to go down the green route she has been on the case for years.

And you don't think what he had to say was right? Just because his latest wife is pro-environment?

Or are you upset that your hero has suggested that you grow up? LOL"

Did i say that? i said his mrs is an environmentalist so its not surprising he is taking the green route why should i be upset i have always been green? but i can see its got a few of his haters backs up not being able to disagree with him.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"With Carrie in his earhole he was always going to go down the green route she has been on the case for years.

Or are you upset that your hero has suggested that you grow up? LOLDid i say that? i said his mrs is an environmentalist so its not surprising he is taking the green route why should i be upset i have always been green? but i can see its got a few of his haters backs up not being able to disagree with him. "

The man is just an embarrassment. We all laughed to begin with but we’ve become a laughing stock. He’s an arse with no care of the truth.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or are you upset that your hero has suggested that you grow up? LOLDid i say that? i said his mrs is an environmentalist so its not surprising he is taking the green route why should i be upset i have always been green? but i can see its got a few of his haters backs up not being able to disagree with him.

The man is just an embarrassment. We all laughed to begin with but we’ve become a laughing stock. He’s an arse with no care of the truth."

Tbf, I think he was pissed, again

Ayr

Or are you upset that your hero has suggested that you grow up? LOLDid i say that? i said his mrs is an environmentalist so its not surprising he is taking the green route why should i be upset i have always been green? but i can see its got a few of his haters backs up not being able to disagree with him. "

Well, as you know, on this, I don't disagree with him. I still despise him - over 120,000 UK citizens are dead due to his ignorance and stupidity.

Maybe he should have met Carrie sooner?

Or maybe he should have listened to you, sooner? Since you've "always been green".

You'll forgive me if I regard that statement for the utter bollocks it is.

"Always". No. You haven't. LOL

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or are you upset that your hero has suggested that you grow up? LOLDid i say that? i said his mrs is an environmentalist so its not surprising he is taking the green route why should i be upset i have always been green? but i can see its got a few of his haters backs up not being able to disagree with him.

Well, as you know, on this, I don't disagree with him. I still despise him - over 120,000 UK citizens are dead due to his ignorance and stupidity.

Or maybe he should have listened to you, sooner? Since you've "always been green".

"Always". No. You haven't. LOL"

Gorgeous

near ipswich

"Always". No. You haven't. LOL"

Think what you like mate thats your prerogative but you dont find many who have spent alot of their life on the ocean who are not green.

» Add a new message to this topic