FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Temporary visas until xmas

Temporary visas until xmas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rench letter OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chorley,

Are European workers going to want come until Christmas, when this government has crapped on them with brexit think not and dont blame them if they dont come.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rthur WrightusMan  over a year ago

Round the Bend

"Are European workers going to want come until Christmas, when this government has crapped on them with brexit think not and dont blame them if they dont come. "

Precisely this

Or put another way, why would the European worker go to the trouble and expense getting here, all the paperwork, finding accommodation and then being made unemployed in 3 months time at Christmas, when he probably has a settled job and family back home.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Merry Christmas. Thanks for pulling us out a tricky patch.

Off you go home though ho ho ho.

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

"Are European workers going to want come until Christmas, when this government has crapped on them with brexit think not and dont blame them if they dont come. "

Actually it was the British people who voted to leave the EU and not the choice of the Conservative Government at that time.

In fact the PM Actually campaigned to stay in the EU.

Try and get your facts correct.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Don't know about the poultry workers, but I can't see any lorry drivers going through the paper jungle for a 3 month when they easily find employment in the EU possibly even for a better salary.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"Are European workers going to want come until Christmas, when this government has crapped on them with brexit think not and dont blame them if they dont come.

Actually it was the British people who voted to leave the EU and not the choice of the Conservative Government at that time.

Try and get your facts correct. "

Which PM are we talking about here?

This PM certainly didn't campaign to stop in.

The PM at the time, David Cameron, was a Remainer but didn't do any campaigning of note, and stopped neutral.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

A lorry driver is for life, not just for Christmas

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Are European workers going to want come until Christmas, when this government has crapped on them with brexit think not and dont blame them if they dont come.

‘This’ government didn’t campaign to stay in the EU

Chorley,

You mean get you facts right.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

now i remember the PM actively campaigning for the leave.uk group along with michael gove and dominic cummings

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

I did enjoy the Dutch chap on R4 this morning saying "we won't come and sort your shit out"!

"I did enjoy the Dutch chap on R4 this morning saying "we won't come and sort your shit out"!"

Eh? Have you been living in one of those parallel universes we keep hearing about?

Johnson campaigned to leave the EU. Very publically. There are many clips you can find of him doing it. There are many stories you can find about him doing it. Johnson was one of the biggest anti-EU voices, alongside Gove and Farage.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

" Johnson was one of the biggest anti-EU voices, alongside Gove and Farage"

.... and a big red bus

" Johnson was one of the biggest anti-EU voices, alongside Gove and Farage

.... and a big red bus "

That too. Sadly that bus has now run out of fuel.

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

Eh? Have you been living in one of those parallel universes we keep hearing about?

Johnson campaigned to leave the EU. Very publically. There are many clips you can find of him doing it. There are many stories you can find about him doing it. Johnson was one of the biggest anti-EU voices, alongside Gove and Farage.

"

The PM at that time was Cameron who was a remainer, so was the Chancellor Osborne.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

The PM at that time was Cameron who was a remainer, so was the Chancellor Osborne."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/feb/24/david-cameron-launches-tory-campaign-to-stay-in-the-eu

The PM at that time was Cameron who was a remainer, so was the Chancellor Osborne."

The OP referred to ‘this ‘ government, Boris and his leave campaign chums

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I am sorry was that another blonde haired buffoon saying that we would get 350 million a day for the NHS if we left the EU, or what?

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Yeah you’re right about the previous guy, he wanted to stay, and then he left.

Sorry. This thread is about the current government and the current PM, so when you said "the PM" I rather assumed Johnson was being talked about.

Yes, Cameron campaigned to remain. After he called the damn Brexit vote to appease the right-wing nutters in his own party. He arrogantly assumed he'd win. He fucked up the campaign. Then he ran away after fucking it up and dividing the whole country.

Chorley,

"Sorry. This thread is about the current government and the current PM, so when you said "the PM" I rather assumed Johnson was being talked about.

Yes, Cameron campaigned to remain. After he called the damn Brexit vote to appease the right-wing nutters in his own party. He arrogantly assumed he'd win. He fucked up the campaign. Then he ran away after fucking it up and dividing the whole country."

Very well said.

It's a complete clusterf*"k

I see it all being reversed some time in the future when the shit really hits the fan

L

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"It's a complete clusterf*"k

I see it all being reversed some time in the future when the shit really hits the fan

L"

Only if there’s a bit in it and I don’t see it for at least 10+ years

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

L

Only if there’s a bit in it and I don’t see it for at least 10+ years "

By this time next year if nothing changes, the country is going to be so fucked up that the government is going to be handing out cash incentives to get workers to come here. I can easily foresee offers of indefinite leave to remain, leading to citizenship, immediate free access to medical care and schooling for their kids, housing provided, plus a few grand up front. Offers open to not just Europeans, but to anyone in the world that happens to have a skill set that is needed at the time. Before long we aren't going to be turning back the rubber boats coming over the channel, we're going to be running special ferries to bring them over ourselves, so that they can help fill all the job vacancies.

Stockport

L

By this time next year if nothing changes, the country is going to be so fucked up that the government is going to be handing out cash incentives to get workers to come here. I can easily foresee offers of indefinite leave to remain, leading to citizenship, immediate free access to medical care and schooling for their kids, housing provided, plus a few grand up front. Offers open to not just Europeans, but to anyone in the world that happens to have a skill set that is needed at the time. Before long we aren't going to be turning back the rubber boats coming over the channel, we're going to be running special ferries to bring them over ourselves, so that they can help fill all the job vacancies."

Also, I assume that we already have government employees going round all the refugees and asylum seekers to find out if there is anyone that can drive a lorry, perform care work, do any of the other 50 types of job where positions cannot be filled, or even just pick vegetables in fields. And if not, why the fuck aren't we?

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

L

By this time next year if nothing changes, the country is going to be so fucked up that the government is going to be handing out cash incentives to get workers to come here. I can easily foresee offers of indefinite leave to remain, leading to citizenship, immediate free access to medical care and schooling for their kids, housing provided, plus a few grand up front. Offers open to not just Europeans, but to anyone in the world that happens to have a skill set that is needed at the time. Before long we aren't going to be turning back the rubber boats coming over the channel, we're going to be running special ferries to bring them over ourselves, so that they can help fill all the job vacancies.

Also, I assume that we already have government employees going round all the refugees and asylum seekers to find out if there is anyone that can drive a lorry, perform care work, do any of the other 50 types of job where positions cannot be filled, or even just pick vegetables in fields. And if not, why the fuck aren't we?

"

because they are refugeees and asylum seekers who untill there status has been sorted cannot legaly work we would be breaking our own Asylum laws you know the ones that prittivacent and her chums are making more and more vicous

Stockport

L

because they are refugeees and asylum seekers who untill there status has been sorted cannot legaly work we would be breaking our own Asylum laws you know the ones that prittivacent and her chums are making more and more vicous "

Yeah, those laws that we cannot possibly change because of our lack of sovereignty...

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Ireland is in the EU obviously!

We are also having a driver shortage which is expected to get much worse over the next few years.

We don't have 10% of the UK population and much less of an economy.

People are to quick to blame Brexit for all problems when they should be looking at the issues drivers face and why people don't want to drive trucks anymore

» Add a new message to this topic