FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Channel Crossers

Channel Crossers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oo hot OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

As predicted before Brexit, it would get worse post Brexit. Brexiters said no because the Le Touquet Agreement was separate to Brexit.

So we are now seeing more and more migrants crossings and the French Police turning a blind eye.

Then we see a French Minister actually saying the the U.K. has not lived up to its financial agreements, as agreed in public.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Channel crossing has nothing to do with Brexit.

By *oo hot OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Channel crossing has nothing to do with Brexit."

Sorry to break it to you but Brexit HAS made this situation worse because the UK is no longer in the EU and now has no right to return migrants to France.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Channel crossing has nothing to do with Brexit.

Sorry to break it to you but Brexit HAS made this situation worse because the UK is no longer in the EU and now has no right to return migrants to France."

so the french police turning a blind eye lol no way that’s not like our loving closest friends lol

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

priti patel has a new strategy. she is attempting to buy up as many small craft as possible in order to drain the supply chain of boats used by people smugglers.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Sorry to break it to you but Brexit HAS made this situation worse because the UK is no longer in the EU and now has no right to return migrants to France.so the french police turning a blind eye lol no way that’s not like our loving closest friends lol"

Psst!

They have never been our friends

Maldon

Sorry to break it to you but Brexit HAS made this situation worse because the UK is no longer in the EU and now has no right to return migrants to France.so the french police turning a blind eye lol no way that’s not like our loving closest friends lol

Psst!

They have never been our friends "

There is far more that unites than divides us. We come together at difficult times. And besides, I once had an affair with a most delicious 34 year old Parisian fitness trainer and I still miss her to this day.

Maldon

"priti patel has a new strategy. she is attempting to buy up as many small craft as possible in order to drain the supply chain of boats used by people smugglers. "

Sounds like a Baldrick type plan.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

They must have the crappiest police force in the world if they cant stop people getting hold of these big dinghy's and outboards or maybe they just dont give a fuck.

Bristol

"They must have the crappiest police force in the world if they cant stop people getting hold of these big dinghy's and outboards or maybe they just dont give a fuck. "

Was reading the news this moring and one of the people who made it said the french police stood by and wached them leave

So much for the agreement to stop them .

They were probably waving and wishing them bon voyage!!!

near ipswich

"They must have the crappiest police force in the world if they cant stop people getting hold of these big dinghy's and outboards or maybe they just dont give a fuck.

Was reading the news this moring and one of the people who made it said the french police stood by and wached them leave

They were probably waving and wishing them bon voyage!!!"

There was a video on sky news of the police standing around watching them take a dinghy down the beach and about 40 got in and motored off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghi_pN7Jj7w

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"They must have the crappiest police force in the world if they cant stop people getting hold of these big dinghy's and outboards or maybe they just dont give a fuck.

They were probably waving and wishing them bon voyage!!! There was a video on sky news of the police standing around watching them take a dinghy down the beach and about 40 got in and motored off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghi_pN7Jj7w"

I would imagine many in Dover would do the same, were the migrants heading in the other direction.

The problem of migration is perennial and is unlikely to be meaningfully resolved anytime soon.

Brexit certainly didn't help (as it was supposed to), even if it isn't directly responsible for making things worse.

Anyway, the constant noise about people crossing is actually good for current gov as it adds fuel to the culture wars that underpins their votes.

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

Standing by and watching a mother with a new born baby climb into a overloaded dinghy and doing nothing is truly shocking. Whatever the reason for the French police acting like this I have no idea, thank god the lady an baby actually managed to cross and get here, at least our coastguard and police helped them.

wisbech

"priti patel has a new strategy. she is attempting to buy up as many small craft as possible in order to drain the supply chain of boats used by people smugglers.

Sounds like a Baldrick type plan."

Sounds like a load of bollocks more like, pretty crass too considering its peoples lives that are be joked about.

By *erticalMan  over a year ago

where the streets have no name

It is what it is. And all the facts of the situation are true worse or not? The British people where led into this by British people, its to late now to back track,its a tidal thing and like the sea its abrasive.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

"priti patel has a new strategy. she is attempting to buy up as many small craft as possible in order to drain the supply chain of boats used by people smugglers.

Sounds like a Baldrick type plan.

Sounds like a load of bollocks more like, pretty crass too considering its peoples lives that are be joked about."

People aren't being forced to get into dinghies they choose to cheat the system.... try doing it yourself in the other direction lol

Dinghy tax for unregistered boats in British waters? if they were Russian wed send a gun boat!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Easier still send the boats out to shoot holes in the dinghies only take a few goes before word gets out let a few drown simples job done

"Standing by and watching a mother with a new born baby climb into a overloaded dinghy and doing nothing is truly shocking. Whatever the reason for the French police acting like this I have no idea, thank god the lady an baby actually managed to cross and get here, at least our coastguard and police helped them."
I agree it's hard... But what crime are they commiting ? At what point does being in a dinghy turn into a crime?

Tbh I'm not even sure if it's illegal to rock up on UK shores if you then go straight to the authorities...

wisbech

"Standing by and watching a mother with a new born baby climb into a overloaded dinghy and doing nothing is truly shocking. Whatever the reason for the French police acting like this I have no idea, thank god the lady an baby actually managed to cross and get here, at least our coastguard and police helped them.I agree it's hard... But what crime are they commiting ? At what point does being in a dinghy turn into a crime?

Tbh I'm not even sure if it's illegal to rock up on UK shores if you then go straight to the authorities... "

No idea about the legality of it all, but surely human nature for the welfare of the child at least should have been enough for the French to intervene in my opinion.

Notts

"Standing by and watching a mother with a new born baby climb into a overloaded dinghy and doing nothing is truly shocking. Whatever the reason for the French police acting like this I have no idea, thank god the lady an baby actually managed to cross and get here, at least our coastguard and police helped them.I agree it's hard... But what crime are they commiting ? At what point does being in a dinghy turn into a crime?

Tbh I'm not even sure if it's illegal to rock up on UK shores if you then go straight to the authorities... "

so funny, what crime, do you imagine anyone can set sail? you need to licence a canoe to take it on a river!

there are maritime laws ref setting to sea in unsafe vessels, endangering your life and putting the lifes of others at risk, other wise why should ferries worry about the odd issue?

same with getting the coast guard out coz youve tried five times to go to france on a lilo, youd be prosecuted regards reckless behaviour etc

then there is entering waters uninvited, illegally, no documents passports.... why shouldnt i go to spain with no paperwork?

but we could puncture the dinghies and then sell them emergency repair kits, really expensive ones, like the motorway service stations sell expensive petrol and sandwiches, it would help pay the french

Tbh I'm not even sure if it's illegal to rock up on UK shores if you then go straight to the authorities...

No idea about the legality of it all, but surely human nature for the welfare of the child at least should have been enough for the French to intervene in my opinion. "

don't get me wrong, Id hope for more. I'm just thinking how this works versus someone on holiday ... Can you stop someone on suspicion of what they may be about to do or what's in their mind?

Personally id like safer ways for them to make their claims without risking their life....

near ipswich

No idea about the legality of it all, but surely human nature for the welfare of the child at least should have been enough for the French to intervene in my opinion. don't get me wrong, Id hope for more. I'm just thinking how this works versus someone on holiday ... Can you stop someone on suspicion of what they may be about to do or what's in their mind?

Personally id like safer ways for them to make their claims without risking their life...."

There are safer ways for them to make their claims in every country they have passed through to get to the channel.Italy,france,spain germany greece etc are all safe countries to make their claims.

Notts

Do some people read the thread?! Lets just Let everyone into UK, the country with little bio diversity coz it's covered in houses! Who owns the world anyway?

near ipswich

Well i suppose we could always treat them like some of the eu. https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/afghan-migrants-in-greece-beaten-up-and-thrown-back-into-sea-v2pp8gfts

Notts

We could invade Afghanistan sort it out and then hand it over? Oh yeah, tried that!

I'm not surprised the Greeks are getting pissed off.... invasion by immigration? More migrants than greeks on some islands. What do people want them to do?

near ipswich

"We could invade Afghanistan sort it out and then hand it over? Oh yeah, tried that!

I'm not surprised the Greeks are getting pissed off.... invasion by immigration? More migrants than greeks on some islands. What do people want them to do? "

I totally agree little islands like lesbos totally ruined for the population.

No idea about the legality of it all, but surely human nature for the welfare of the child at least should have been enough for the French to intervene in my opinion. don't get me wrong, Id hope for more. I'm just thinking how this works versus someone on holiday ... Can you stop someone on suspicion of what they may be about to do or what's in their mind?

Personally id like safer ways for them to make their claims without risking their life....There are safer ways for them to make their claims in every country they have passed through to get to the channel.Italy,france,spain germany greece etc are all safe countries to make their claims."

they are able to choose where to make their claims tho. We can debate if that's right (and if not, how to best choose where they go)... But if we accept that they have the right, couldn't we make it safer ?

Notts

Personally id like safer ways for them to make their claims without risking their life....There are safer ways for them to make their claims in every country they have passed through to get to the channel.Italy,france,spain germany greece etc are all safe countries to make their claims.they are able to choose where to make their claims tho. We can debate if that's right (and if not, how to best choose where they go)... But if we accept that they have the right, couldn't we make it safer ?"

they dont have a right to go through various countries and pick one lol its not a holiday brochure!

There is a system within the EU called the Dublin system under which refugees can be sent back to their point of entry...

took me 2 seconds to google, do you have google?

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Personally id like safer ways for them to make their claims without risking their life....There are safer ways for them to make their claims in every country they have passed through to get to the channel.Italy,france,spain germany greece etc are all safe countries to make their claims.they are able to choose where to make their claims tho. We can debate if that's right (and if not, how to best choose where they go)... But if we accept that they have the right, couldn't we make it safer ?

they dont have a right to go through various countries and pick one lol its not a holiday brochure!

There is a system within the EU called the Dublin system under which refugees can be sent back to their point of entry...

took me 2 seconds to google, do you have google?"

A refugee or asylum seeker can chose (if they are able) where they decide to make their claim. Seeing as most county’s take way more than us even though they haven’t taken part in the bombing and destruction brought upon the ravaged states it is churlish and petty for us to push them away.

I’m also pretty sure wealthy states don’t have twinning arrangements with war torn countries.

As we’re not in the EU we don’t have any rights to send anyone anywhere.

I think we should relax because as soon as word gets out about the mess we’re in they’ll soon find somewhere a bit more stable with less debt.

Personally id like safer ways for them to make their claims without risking their life....There are safer ways for them to make their claims in every country they have passed through to get to the channel.Italy,france,spain germany greece etc are all safe countries to make their claims.they are able to choose where to make their claims tho. We can debate if that's right (and if not, how to best choose where they go)... But if we accept that they have the right, couldn't we make it safer ?

took me 2 seconds to google, do you have google?"

I do. Unfortunately Brexit has meant the Dublin agreement no longer applies for us.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-9031/

Geneva (I think it's called) still does.

(Happy to be corrected on this).

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

[Removed by poster at 11/10/21 08:21:59]

thornaby

took me 2 seconds to google, do you have google?

A refugee or asylum seeker can chose (if they are able) where they decide to make their claim. Seeing as most county’s take way more than us even though they haven’t taken part in the bombing and destruction brought upon the ravaged states it is churlish and petty for us to push them away.

I’m also pretty sure wealthy states don’t have twinning arrangements with war torn countries.

As we’re not in the EU we don’t have any rights to send anyone anywhere.

I think we should relax because as soon as word gets out about the mess we’re in they’ll soon find somewhere a bit more stable with less debt. "

so you think the word asnt got out then ?I think they all have iPhones with google mate

By *rench letterCouple  over a year ago

Chorley,

They were probably waving and wishing them bon voyage!!! There was a video on sky news of the police standing around watching them take a dinghy down the beach and about 40 got in and motored off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghi_pN7Jj7w"

Well done the french police.

wisbech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghi_pN7Jj7w

Well done the french police. "

What for watching a mother with a new born baby less than 2 was old climbing into a over crowded boat to cross the busiest shipping lane in the world? Yeah very well done, i dont know how they managed to sleep that night without wondering if those poor people would make it or not. Glad to see your all heart, so you would of done the same???

Notts

took me 2 seconds to google, do you have google?I do. Unfortunately Brexit has meant the Dublin agreement no longer applies for us.

"

no but it applies to europe! they didnt fly and parachute into the channel over all the other countries!

as for other countries taking more people..England (not wales or scotland) has a far higher population per sq m than germany/france/sweden etc etc check our bio diversity... lol how about they allocate per sq m

Manchester

took me 2 seconds to google, do you have google?I do. Unfortunately Brexit has meant the Dublin agreement no longer applies for us.

no but it applies to europe! they didnt fly and parachute into the channel over all the other countries!

as for other countries taking more people..England (not wales or scotland) has a far higher population per sq m than germany/france/sweden etc etc check our bio diversity... lol how about they allocate per sq m "

How about based on GDP then we can take hundreds of thousands off Turkey and the Lebanon . Square area FFS. . It’s thousands. Not millions.

Currently there’s a million vacancies.

We need immigrants to do the work we lazy fecks are refusing to do.

Notts

as for other countries taking more people..England (not wales or scotland) has a far higher population per sq m than germany/france/sweden etc etc check our bio diversity... lol how about they allocate per sq m

How about based on GDP then we can take hundreds of thousands off Turkey and the Lebanon . Square area FFS. . It’s thousands. Not millions.

"

Sweden 1 person per 24 square kilometres UK 24 people per square kilometre ... sorry if that offends ffs

Manchester

Sweden 1 person per 24 square kilometres UK 24 people per square kilometre ... sorry if that offends ffs "

The argument is just nonsense .

Great swathes of Sweden are uninhabitable and it should be based on our desire to care for others not find an excuse to look the other way.

Our bombs caused a great proportion of the refugee crisis . So we should compensate or care for those in need .

Manchester

Sweden 1 person per 24 square kilometres UK 24 people per square kilometre ... sorry if that offends ffs "

It’s ok based on your theory I have the answer . Let’s send them all to the Greenland or better still the Arctic.

Lots of land there so problem solved.

Houses are cheap here and there is plenty of work - so what’s all the fuss about?

Notts

Sweden 1 person per 24 square kilometres UK 24 people per square kilometre ... sorry if that offends ffs

It’s ok based on your theory I have the answer . Let’s send them all to the Greenland or better still the Arctic.

"

I never gave an answer lol im just pointing out facts, and that uk figure includes Scotland and Wales, mostly empty to.

Read entire thread, your answer is just keep taking never ending numbers? Or your mean lol mathematics says it's not possible! Look at lesbos, an island with more people wanting help than there are people to give it!

As a snap shot it demonstrates issue.

Notts

"Houses are cheap here and there is plenty of work - so what’s all the fuss about? "

Wow, worrying, we can't feed ourselves or provide enough energy and have terrible bio diversity figures.... coz we're building everywhere.

Let's put up a parking lot

Manchester

I never gave an answer lol im just pointing out facts, and that uk figure includes Scotland and Wales, mostly empty to.

Read entire thread, your answer is just keep taking never ending numbers? Or your mean lol mathematics says it's not possible! Look at lesbos, an island with more people wanting help than there are people to give it!

As a snap shot it demonstrates issue."

If I could dictate I would spend money investing in their country of origin rather than bombing them! It’s far cheaper than accommodating refugees. Shame we’re cutting budgets.

China has watched us dictate and try to impose our views on other countries . They invest and acquire alliances and trade .

To say fuck off and live in terror while I’m just popping out for a beer is horrific.

We can accommodate a lot of refugees and as proven by years of immigration they contribute more than they cost .

So yes open the door wider if it helps us and them.

Bigoted views on immigration have no place in a global multicultural society .

We claim tolerance and equality but in reality this country has too many racist and selfish views.

By *isandhers691127Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 11/10/21 23:01:13]

By *isandhers691127Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

If I could dictate I would spend money investing in their country of origin rather than bombing them! It’s far cheaper than accommodating refugees. Shame we’re cutting budgets.

China has watched us dictate and try to impose our views on other countries . They invest and acquire alliances and trade .

To say fuck off and live in terror while I’m just popping out for a beer is horrific.

We can accommodate a lot of refugees and as proven by years of immigration they contribute more than they cost .

We claim tolerance and equality but in reality this country has too many racist and selfish views.

"

Well said

Notts

"

like i said we covered this at start of thread, we tried to sort Afghanistan and hand it back, epic fail. so nice idea but in practice more difficult.

people are not racist or bigots just because they understand there is only a certain speed countries can cope with regards immigration. Because you wont be helping anyone if you overload the life boat and sink it!

Manchester

like i said we covered this at start of thread, we tried to sort Afghanistan and hand it back, epic fail. so nice idea but in practice more difficult.

people are not racist or bigots just because they understand there is only a certain speed countries can cope with regards immigration. Because you wont be helping anyone if you overload the life boat and sink it! "

Over £300 Billion goes through London financial institutions each year in tax avoidance. We can well afford it if people paid their fair share. And there’s plenty of room in this country we just don’t want to build enough houses as prices will fall. Our population is ageing so who’s going to pay for their pensions and care? Is a maths issue not a space issue.

As for Afghanistan my point is still valid. Poverty breeds ignorance and vulnerability to extremist views. If we spent our money on education and financial support rather than bombs I believe we would have much better outcomes. Bombing the crap out of Iraq to satisfy Bush and Blair’s ego trip has lead to the creation of ISIS and other terrorist groups around the world.

We have just thrown fuel on small fires to make them bigger.

Notts

people are not racist or bigots just because they understand there is only a certain speed countries can cope with regards immigration. Because you wont be helping anyone if you overload the life boat and sink it!

Over £300 Billion goes through London financial institutions each year in tax avoidance. We can well afford it if people paid their fair share. And there’s plenty of room in this country we just don’t want to build enough houses as prices will fall. Our population is ageing so who’s going to pay for their pensions and care? Is a maths issue not a space issue.

As for Afghanistan my point is still valid. Poverty breeds ignorance and vulnerability to extremist views. If we spent our money on education and financial support rather than bombs I believe we would have much better outcomes. Bombing the crap out of Iraq to satisfy Bush and Blair’s ego trip has lead to the creation of ISIS and other terrorist groups around the world.

"

your totally unrealistic and naive, you go to afghanistan and lose limbs, you lose a son or family member.... or sit at your computer and say others should this others should that!

Yes maths, as in square footage available for people, animals crops roads houses etc etc

And there are many causes from suicide to cancer victims that also need attention, it isnt just about immigrants. we do give foreign aid, free covid jabs etc etc clearly you think there are unlimited resources at your disposal and i think there isnt. Platitudes and gushing words coz i care! dont actually save anyone. Think thats enough said on the subject. We clearly wish to skin the cat indifferent ways to get similar results!

Manchester

your totally unrealistic and naive, you go to afghanistan and lose limbs, you lose a son or family member.... or sit at your computer and say others should this others should that!

Yes maths, as in square footage available for people, animals crops roads houses etc etc

And there are many causes from suicide to cancer victims that also need attention, it isnt just about immigrants. we do give foreign aid, free covid jabs etc etc clearly you think there are unlimited resources at your disposal and i think there isnt. Platitudes and gushing words coz i care! dont actually save anyone. Think thats enough said on the subject. We clearly wish to skin the cat indifferent ways to get similar results! "

I have very close family in the armed forces who have done time in the Middle Eastern conflicts so I do feel close enough to say whatever I like.

People believe in god through fear of death. Poverty stops education and therefore being able to read and discover the religious leaders are talking bollocks and this life is the only one I’m going to get. Blowing myself up isn’t the answer.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

so funny, what crime, do you imagine anyone can set sail? you need to licence a canoe to take it on a river!

there are maritime laws ref setting to sea in unsafe vessels, endangering your life and putting the lifes of others at risk, other wise why should ferries worry about the odd issue?

same with getting the coast guard out coz youve tried five times to go to france on a lilo, youd be prosecuted regards reckless behaviour etc

then there is entering waters uninvited, illegally, no documents passports.... why shouldnt i go to spain with no paperwork?

but we could puncture the dinghies and then sell them emergency repair kits, really expensive ones, like the motorway service stations sell expensive petrol and sandwiches, it would help pay the french "

You would be surprised at the amount of people who buy a boat, but have never had any training or hold a licence. I don't think they are aware, of the SOLAS regulations either.

Notts

[Removed by poster at 13/10/21 23:22:12]

Notts

but we could puncture the dinghies and then sell them emergency repair kits, really expensive ones, like the motorway service stations sell expensive petrol and sandwiches, it would help pay the french

You would be surprised at the amount of people who buy a boat, but have never had any training or hold a licence. I don't think they are aware, of the SOLAS regulations either."

I got a days skippers licence, 5 day course, including night sailing and then I could legally take out a pretty big boat, i did course in tidal waters off Southampton in shipping lanes lol i wasn't mad enough to think I was really fully competent to go it alone without experienced help. People must be fucking mad to just set off! Do they even know what a harbour master is or just how fast those tankers move! lol fools go where angels fear.....

Eastbourne

You would be surprised at the amount of people who buy a boat, but have never had any training or hold a licence. I don't think they are aware, of the SOLAS regulations either.

I got a days skippers licence, 5 day course, including night sailing and then I could legally take out a pretty big boat, i did course in tidal waters off Southampton in shipping lanes lol i wasn't mad enough to think I was really fully competent to go it alone without experienced help. People must be fucking mad to just set off! Do they even know what a harbour master is or just how fast those tankers move! lol fools go where angels fear..... "

I did mine in Brighton, never went near the shipping lanes. It is too bloody dangerous.

Went over to france for the day with a mate in his cruiser, those tankers don't stop for anything.

near ipswich

I got a days skippers licence, 5 day course, including night sailing and then I could legally take out a pretty big boat, i did course in tidal waters off Southampton in shipping lanes lol i wasn't mad enough to think I was really fully competent to go it alone without experienced help. People must be fucking mad to just set off! Do they even know what a harbour master is or just how fast those tankers move! lol fools go where angels fear..... "

Yeah gets a it hairy sailing down the Solent to portsmouth when you have a stream of cruise ships leaving and avoiding the bramble.

By *mmMandyTV/TS  over a year ago

Southampton

"

Psst!

They have never been our friends "

They do however provide approx 18% of the UK electricity supply, so dont be too eager to piss them off.

thornaby

"

Psst!

They do however provide approx 18% of the UK electricity supply, so dont be too eager to piss them off."

noooo we would never want to piss our best friends off they love the brits lmao

By *mmMandyTV/TS  over a year ago

Southampton

"

Psst!

They do however provide approx 18% of the UK electricity supply, so dont be too eager to piss them off.noooo we would never want to piss our best friends off they love the brits lmao"

I'm almost sure you voted for Brexit because you thought it said breakfast.

I'm also quite sure I'm not allowed to say moron, so I wont

M

thornaby

"

Psst!

They do however provide approx 18% of the UK electricity supply, so dont be too eager to piss them off.noooo we would never want to piss our best friends off they love the brits lmao

I'm almost sure you voted for Brexit because you thought it said breakfast.

I'm also quite sure I'm not allowed to say moron, so I wont

M"

yes Iv never denied that trust me petal iv been called worse than that on here and all of remainers lol

Bristol

"

Psst!

They do however provide approx 18% of the UK electricity supply, so dont be too eager to piss them off."

Yes and charging ever more for it

By *exyusMan  over a year ago

halifax

The more migrants leave France the better for the French has they have ignored the problem of migrants for far too long and indeed so has the EU!

Notts

"The more migrants leave France the better for the French has they have ignored the problem of migrants for far too long and indeed so has the EU!"

the brits should all move to france on mass next weekend, no passports no fuck all, just arrive and claim asylum! fuck eu movement laws, lets see what they make of that! Ill head for dordogne, but its not a holiday, its for asylum

Maldon

"The more migrants leave France the better for the French has they have ignored the problem of migrants for far too long and indeed so has the EU!

the brits should all move to france on mass next weekend, no passports no fuck all, just arrive and claim asylum! fuck eu movement laws, lets see what they make of that! Ill head for dordogne, but its not a holiday, its for asylum "

I’ll come with you.

Notts

"The more migrants leave France the better for the French has they have ignored the problem of migrants for far too long and indeed so has the EU!

the brits should all move to france on mass next weekend, no passports no fuck all, just arrive and claim asylum! fuck eu movement laws, lets see what they make of that! Ill head for dordogne, but its not a holiday, its for asylum I’ll come with you."

yep no documents any more, all these ex colonial countries making up rules and claiming they own land just coz they got there first with a flag a few hundred year ago! Just arrive!

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

I got a days skippers licence, 5 day course, including night sailing and then I could legally take out a pretty big boat, i did course in tidal waters off Southampton in shipping lanes lol i wasn't mad enough to think I was really fully competent to go it alone without experienced help. People must be fucking mad to just set off! Do they even know what a harbour master is or just how fast those tankers move! lol fools go where angels fear..... Yeah gets a it hairy sailing down the Solent to portsmouth when you have a stream of cruise ships leaving and avoiding the bramble. "

No, it is good fun, mind you I was born and breed next to the Solent. With 2m draught it is even more interesting, got to love the Solent.

Migrants can only apply for asylum in the first EU country they enter. They can then apply to live in any other EU state whilst the asylum is processed, as others above indicated we are no longer a part of that agreement.

I believe that person can be refused entry into the UK and returned to the country they last departed from, and not their country of nationality unless that is their wish. France could be playing a dangerous game, with anti migration feelings growing there they are between a rock and hard place preventing migrants leaving France would not look good amongst their electorate.

Eastbourne

Bit hard to find their country of origin, as their passports will have been lost a long time ago.

Notts

I got a days skippers licence, 5 day course, including night sailing and then I could legally take out a pretty big boat, i did course in tidal waters off Southampton in shipping lanes lol i wasn't mad enough to think I was really fully competent to go it alone without experienced help. People must be fucking mad to just set off! Do they even know what a harbour master is or just how fast those tankers move! lol fools go where angels fear..... Yeah gets a it hairy sailing down the Solent to portsmouth when you have a stream of cruise ships leaving and avoiding the bramble.

No, it is good fun, mind you I was born and breed next to the Solent. With 2m draught it is even more interesting, got to love the Solent.

Migrants can only apply for asylum in the first EU country they enter. They can then apply to live in any other EU state whilst the asylum is processed, as others above indicated we are no longer a part of that agreement.

I believe that person can be refused entry into the UK and returned to the country they last departed from, and not their country of nationality unless that is their wish. France could be playing a dangerous game, with anti migration feelings growing there they are between a rock and hard place preventing migrants leaving France would not look good amongst their electorate. "

so they let them wander across europe until they go out the other side to uk?... battle ships in the channel please... damn frenchies need a good thrashing

» Add a new message to this topic