FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > The Green Queen

The Green Queen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *V-Alice OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Well, the only proper response to HMQ's frustration is this:

Fuck off, Liz! You and your brood, the security, the hangers on, etc - not to mention the tourists you attract - have a fucking massive carbon footprint; which, by the way, the taxpayer is forced to contribute to.

"It's really irritating when they talk, but don't DO.", she says.

Indeed it is - and it applies to her government as much as any other - but how about walking the walk, Ma'am? Dissolve the monarchy and help improve the climate.

Your great grandson, George, will have a larger carbon footprint than I've piled up in almost 60 years, by the time he leaves school.

So, if anyone else is unimpressed with your hypocrisy, don't be surprised.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Not a fan then ?

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

I have to agree.

"Managing" the countryside for the huntin' and shootin' bunch is a huge environmental issue (e.g. burning off grouse moors).

The Royal Family support this whole heartedly, so yes, let's see them lead by example.

By *V-Alice OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"Not a fan then ? "

I can take them or leave them - I've never even watched any of 'The Crown', either.

It's the hypocrisy I can't stand. She wants THEM to do something?

Get the fuck on with it, Ma'am - set them an example they'll never forget.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

What will you be doing at the age of 95? Apart from staring at a wall whilst sitting in a pool of your own urine?

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I think she only voiced what everyone else is thinking as these conventions all seem to be talk talk talk but little action.

The only action we ever see is from different organisations who are trying to at least reverse damage that has been done but governments are so scared of big businesses tippy toeing around instead of shutting down all of these lucrative contracts that they make billions out of and nationalise the lot of them.

I mean what’s this space tourism they keep on trying to get up and running I’m all for space exploration but this is just billionaires having a jolly and should have been shut down on the spot.

One trip is the same as 100 long haul flights ffs

By *mmMandyTV/TS  over a year ago

Southampton

its positive that the worst are getting the message, and they have the cash to act quickly, but were not there yet.

M

» Add a new message to this topic