FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Brexit attitudes survey

Brexit attitudes survey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Our social attitudes survey says that 9 out of 10 voters would vote exactly the same way. That suggests that the result would be exactly the same. People entrenched in their views it seems.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Our social attitudes survey says that 9 out of 10 voters would vote exactly the same way. That suggests that the result would be exactly the same. People entrenched in their views it seems."

You're not going to change people's opinions on this Tom.

It's all over for the EUs.

Chelmsford

"Our social attitudes survey says that 9 out of 10 voters would vote exactly the same way. That suggests that the result would be exactly the same. People entrenched in their views it seems.

You're not going to change people's opinions on this Tom.

It's all over for the EUs. "

Is Brexit still a thing?? Thought was on to the next issues like China and Russia invading

Id vote leave all day long every day

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

If 10% of people changed their vote, that certainly could change the result though.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Our social attitudes survey says that 9 out of 10 voters would vote exactly the same way. That suggests that the result would be exactly the same. People entrenched in their views it seems."

Actually….. not true…. If you +/- 10 on 52-48….. it means the result could go either way….. it’s what we would call a statistical tie within the margin of error

Signed

A person with statistics degree

By *ooliganMan  over a year ago

Preston

"Actually….. not true…. If you +/- 10 on 52-48….. it means the result could go either way….. it’s what we would call a statistical tie within the margin of error

Signed

A person with statistics degree "

I don't know a single Remain voter who has switched to Leave... I know dozens who regret their Leave vote.

Chelmsford

"Our social attitudes survey says that 9 out of 10 voters would vote exactly the same way. That suggests that the result would be exactly the same. People entrenched in their views it seems.

Actually….. not true…. If you +/- 10 on 52-48….. it means the result could go either way….. it’s what we would call a statistical tie within the margin of error

Signed

A person with statistics degree "

Well done Fabio ..

Haven't there been other polls suggesting that the majority of people are unhappy with how Brexit has turned out?

I suspect that these polls largely depend on who has been asked.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I'd still vote same to remain x

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"

I suspect that these polls largely depend on who has been asked."

Like every poll ever

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Why would I change my opinion, I believed that it was the best way forward, and still do.

Preston

"Why would I change my opinion, I believed that it was the best way forward, and still do. "

No point having a mind if it can't be changed... A huge proportion of Leave voters are now realising that the utopia they were promised does not and cannot exist. The rest are too stubborn to admit they dropped a massive bollock.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

I think if we were still in the EU or if we had had a second vote before we left the result would have been to remain. That's probably why no second vote was offered. However we are no longer in the EU so the option to remain no longer exists.

The question that needs to asked is should we rejoin and I'm not sure, given that the terms of rejoining would not be as favourable as we had when we left, that there would be a majority in favour of that yet. In future, especially if this government keeps fucking BREXIT up as much as it currently seems to be doing that might change.

In the meantime I think it's quite likely that, whether they call what it is or something else, we will be back in the Customs Union and Single market within 5 or so years.

I would still vote the way i did nothing has changed my mind.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

The reduction in the main demographic since 2016 who voted to leave, and that the majority of those under 25 voted to remain would if another vote took place now change the current position..

By *uckoldDesiresMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Id vote leave all day long every day"

Care to offer any logic?

I'm interested considering every single pre-referendum promise has failed to materialise

we will build back stronger just fine independently as soon as other countries decide to stop punishing us for thinking for our selves, and begin to want extra money in the treasury through trade deals and mutual agreement. If we was to get everything we want and they need straight away, the EU would punish them one way or another for not following there agenda.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Signed

Well done Fabio .. "

Thank you….

It also means the assumption made in your original post is factually incorrect

Haven't there been other polls suggesting that the majority of people are unhappy with how Brexit has turned out?

I suspect that these polls largely depend on who has been asked."

Or the narrative they are trying to push

Preston

"we will build back stronger just fine independently as soon as other countries decide to stop punishing us for thinking for our selves, and begin to want extra money in the treasury through trade deals and mutual agreement. If we was to get everything we want and they need straight away, the EU would punish them one way or another for not following there agenda."

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Why would I change my opinion, I believed that it was the best way forward, and still do.

No point having a mind if it can't be changed... A huge proportion of Leave voters are now realising that the utopia they were promised does not and cannot exist. The rest are too stubborn to admit they dropped a massive bollock."

Nobody was promised utopia, that's just a silly argumentative comment. As is your comment asserting others are stubborn and may have dropped a bollock.

Having said that I voted leave, I thought it was right then and I still think the principle is right and I still think there are many many bad things about the EU that are not fixable and that the direction of travel is making them worse. . But then there are practicalities... I wasn't expecting our leaders to do such a poor job of negotiation of trade. I didn't expect the EU to be as belligerent as they have been and I didn't expect that many of our own people would glory in our own difficulties rather than get on and do our best.

So yes I would vote differently now. But... Its moot, its done, and we have to make our best of our circumstances not an imaginary world.

Op's point about people being entrenched in their views may be correct.

I only know 2 people in my close circle of family and friends who voted leave and I suspect they would do the same again. 1 of them when I asked why after the initial result claimed "I didn't really know what it was all about but thought I'd vote leave anyway" , the other is so terrified of being part of a federal United States of Europe they are prepared to accept all the negatives of Brexit (in fact they now say Brexits failings are my fault (staunch remainer/rejoinder) for not getting fully behind it ).

However, I suspect a Brejoin referendum would see us back in the EU given those who abstained last time have seen the shit show that Brexit is. Unfortunately there seems to be no political appetite for this at the moment.

Liverpool

we will build back stronger just fine independently as soon as other countries decide to stop punishing us for thinking for our selves, and begin to want extra money in the treasury through trade deals and mutual agreement. If we was to get everything we want and they need straight away, the EU would punish them one way or another for not following there agenda."

They're not punishing us. They just don't need us. Obviously we were always going to get less out when we stopped putting in.

Newcastle and Gateshead

we will build back stronger just fine independently as soon as other countries decide to stop punishing us for thinking for our selves, and begin to want extra money in the treasury through trade deals and mutual agreement. If we was to get everything we want and they need straight away, the EU would punish them one way or another for not following there agenda."

So you want to build back independently by joining a different trade bloc and adhering to rules you had no hand in writing….

Erm….. okay then!

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Leave for me. I think the Rejoiners are looking silly, standing on the sidelines jeering. Not a good look

we will build back stronger just fine independently as soon as other countries decide to stop punishing us for thinking for our selves, and begin to want extra money in the treasury through trade deals and mutual agreement. If we was to get everything we want and they need straight away, the EU would punish them one way or another for not following there agenda.

They're not punishing us. They just don't need us. Obviously we were always going to get less out when we stopped putting in. "

Its weird that the EU treating us like a third country is called them punishing us. This is exactly what we voted to do, to be a independent third party.

We could have negotiated a deal akin to Norway but we chose not to.

Chelmsford

Signed

Well done Fabio ..

Thank you….

It also means the assumption made in your original post is factually incorrect "

Yes, noted Fabio.

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

" I didn't expect the EU to be as belligerent as they have been"

What did you expect? The strength of the EU and the whole success of the bloc relies in the strength in the numbers and size. By letting people leave and weakening the bloc will only have a knock on negative impact for those remaining in the bloc.

Britain is now seen a fantastic example to use to the other big EU countries who might have thought about leaving. I really can't see the likes of Italy, France etc being as eager to leave now.

Liverpool

They're not punishing us. They just don't need us. Obviously we were always going to get less out when we stopped putting in.

Its weird that the EU treating us like a third country is called them punishing us. This is exactly what we voted to do, to be a independent third party.

We could have negotiated a deal akin to Norway but we chose not to."

I'm baffled. It's like claiming discrimination when the gym won't let you have free use of the pool after you cancelled your membership.

The process has been a fucking disaster that was masked by the impact of Covid. Now we have some type of normality, it's obvious how incompetent those in charge of the process were, and how shit their worst-case scenarios were at forecasting the outcomes

They're not punishing us. They just don't need us. Obviously we were always going to get less out when we stopped putting in. "

They do need us money makes the world go round.

Preston

"They're not punishing us. They just don't need us. Obviously we were always going to get less out when we stopped putting in. "

This. x100

I'm baffled. It's like claiming discrimination when the gym won't let you have free use of the pool after you cancelled your membership. "

Not it's not these are countries not gyms its a different ballgame

"They're not punishing us. They just don't need us. Obviously we were always going to get less out when we stopped putting in.

This. x100 "

We stop putting in to the European Union, that doesn't mean we have nothing to give to individual countries. Its like when you get a job from a work agency they take the fee, for finding the role, administration fees etc. But if you find the role independently you get it to your self. The full wage, a full mark up. Why would countries just refuse trade other then to not make the EU upset and to set an example

Tin town

" I didn't expect the EU to be as belligerent as they have been

What did you expect? The strength of the EU and the whole success of the bloc relies in the strength in the numbers and size. By letting people leave and weakening the bloc will only have a knock on negative impact for those remaining in the bloc.

Britain is now seen a fantastic example to use to the other big EU countries who might have thought about leaving. I really can't see the likes of Italy, France etc being as eager to leave now. "

I expected them to refuse to negotiate, to be upfront and say the only way you're leaving is without a deal because we won't negotiate, to then remove article 50 and to conduct business as professionals. Rather than string negotiations out and continue to keep their foot on our throat just because they can.

But.. It is what it is and we will manage, because we have to and because we can. We just need to stop this silliness of blaming and flagellation because things have changed. They've changed. At some point people will realise and we will move on. Just like a divorce. It's nasty.. But you move on.

Chelmsford

Has much really changed? There was always going to be a period of readjustment to bed in.

Liverpool

They do need us money makes the world go round."

It does. And compared to the USA, China and the EU we're a very small player. Clearly they don't need us or they'd be bitting our hand off.

It does. And compared to the USA, China and the EU we're a very small player. Clearly they don't need us or they'd be bitting our hand off. "

Or they are afraid of been penalised by the EU for thinking for there self. There is more then one way to gut a fish.

Preston

"We stop putting in to the European Union, that doesn't mean we have nothing to give to individual countries. Its like when you get a job from a work agency they take the fee, for finding the role, administration fees etc. But if you find the role independently you get it to your self. The full wage, a full mark up. Why would countries just refuse trade other then to not make the EU upset and to set an example "

You clearly don't understand how the EU works... Just like David Davis. I remember when he was wanking on about doing deals with Germany or BMWs and Italy for prosecco, I was screaming at the TV saying "You won't be able to do that!!!"

Well guess what... Remainers were right!

It does. And compared to the USA, China and the EU we're a very small player. Clearly they don't need us or they'd be bitting our hand off.

Or they are afraid of been penalised by the EU for thinking for there self. There is more then one way to gut a fish."

Conformity is a fine line to walk.

"We stop putting in to the European Union, that doesn't mean we have nothing to give to individual countries. Its like when you get a job from a work agency they take the fee, for finding the role, administration fees etc. But if you find the role independently you get it to your self. The full wage, a full mark up. Why would countries just refuse trade other then to not make the EU upset and to set an example

You clearly don't understand how the EU works... Just like David Davis. I remember when he was wanking on about doing deals with Germany or BMWs and Italy for prosecco, I was screaming at the TV saying "You won't be able to do that!!!"

Well guess what... Remainers were right!"

Then then that's legalisation created to encourage discrimination

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

I'm baffled. It's like claiming discrimination when the gym won't let you have free use of the pool after you cancelled your membership.

Not it's not these are countries not gyms its a different ballgame "

Water Polo ?

Liverpool

"They're not punishing us. They just don't need us. Obviously we were always going to get less out when we stopped putting in.

This. x100

We stop putting in to the European Union, that doesn't mean we have nothing to give to individual countries. Its like when you get a job from a work agency they take the fee, for finding the role, administration fees etc. But if you find the role independently you get it to your self. The full wage, a full mark up. Why would countries just refuse trade other then to not make the EU upset and to set an example "

They're not refusing trade. They're just not in a huge rush to form a deal because they don't need it. If someone is getting all their milk from Tesco for a good price, to convince them to start buying from a small independent shop, you need to either offer a better price or a better product. We offer neither. In fact, we're actually the ones in need of milk trying to form a deal with our local corner shop while he's wondering who the hell we are and what on earth is in it for him to sell us couple of bottles for cheaper just because he did a deal selling crate loads to the cafe we used to work for.

Water Polo ?"

Octopush is better, (underwater hocky) great game. Lots of contact quite feisty. I actually rember quite a funny story when I was younger playing it, regarding a lady in a swim suit underwater and an untamed Bush floating around the sides of her lady gardern like a leaf drifting in the wind from a fallen tree

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

Water Polo ?

Octopush is better, (underwater hocky) great game. Lots of contact quite feisty. I actually rember quite a funny story when I was younger playing it, regarding a lady in a swim suit underwater and an untamed Bush floating around the sides of her lady gardern like a leaf drifting in the wind from a fallen tree"

That’s a new one on me

This. x100

We stop putting in to the European Union, that doesn't mean we have nothing to give to individual countries. Its like when you get a job from a work agency they take the fee, for finding the role, administration fees etc. But if you find the role independently you get it to your self. The full wage, a full mark up. Why would countries just refuse trade other then to not make the EU upset and to set an example

They're not refusing trade. They're just not in a huge rush to form a deal because they don't need it. If someone is getting all their milk from Tesco for a good price, to convince them to start buying from a small independent shop, you need to either offer a better price or a better product. We offer neither. In fact, we're actually the ones in need of milk trying to form a deal with our local corner shop while he's wondering who the hell we are and what on earth is in it for him to sell us couple of bottles for cheaper just because he did a deal selling crate loads to the cafe we used to work for. "

Briton has machinery, automobiles and other transport equipment, electrical and electronic equipment (including computers), chemicals, and oil. Services, particularly financial services, are another major export that contribute positively to Britain's trade balance.

Preston

"Then then that's legalisation created to encourage discrimination "

Haha, no, that's how trading blocks work! You join in order to get preferential treatment, but the flip-side is that you have to abide by the rules!

Seriously, are you only just beginning to realise this?? I mean, this is exactly why the UK population shouldn't have been entrusted with this decision.

Preston

"Services, particularly financial services, are another major export that contribute positively to Britain's trade balance."

I think you perhaps need to go and google about the provision for "services" that Bozo and Frosty "negotiated" as part of their wonderful deal... the deal you voted for.

Liverpool

This. x100

They're not refusing trade. They're just not in a huge rush to form a deal because they don't need it. If someone is getting all their milk from Tesco for a good price, to convince them to start buying from a small independent shop, you need to either offer a better price or a better product. We offer neither. In fact, we're actually the ones in need of milk trying to form a deal with our local corner shop while he's wondering who the hell we are and what on earth is in it for him to sell us couple of bottles for cheaper just because he did a deal selling crate loads to the cafe we used to work for.

Briton has machinery, automobiles and other transport equipment, electrical and electronic equipment (including computers), chemicals, and oil. Services, particularly financial services, are another major export that contribute positively to Britain's trade balance."

Great! Let's sell electronics to China and oil to the Gulf

This. x100

Briton has machinery, automobiles and other transport equipment, electrical and electronic equipment (including computers), chemicals, and oil. Services, particularly financial services, are another major export that contribute positively to Britain's trade balance.

Great! Let's sell electronics to China and oil to the Gulf "

Surley we can just rely on people who want Aston Martins then!

Liverpool

This. x100

Surley we can just rely on people who want Aston Martins then! "

Maybe the next 007 needs to be Australian

Preston

"Surley we can just rely on people who want Aston Martins then! "

It's owned by a Canadian.

"Surley we can just rely on people who want Aston Martins then!

It's owned by a Canadian. "

And all our railways are owned by the French

Following its withdrawal from the European Union on 31 January 2020, the United Kingdom began negotiations on several free trade agreements to remove or reduce tariff and non-tariff barriers to trade, both to establish new agreements and to replace previous EU trade agreements. Withdrawal ended 47 years of membership during which all its trading agreements were negotiated by the European Commission on behalf of the bloc as a whole. The UK did not actually withdraw from the European Single Market and the European Union Customs Union (and its trade agreements) until 31 December 2020.

As of July 2021, the United Kingdom has concluded three new trade agreements: with Japan; with its biggest trading partner, the EU; and with Australia. In addition, it has agreed 35 'trade continuity agreements' (that replicate their pre-existing agreements with the EU) covering 67 nations by June 2021. In addition, it has begun other negotiations, notably to join the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership. The current Johnson ministry describes itself as a proponent of free trade.[1][2]

The UK's negotiating team will consult with its Strategic Trade Advisory Group throughout the negotiations.[3]

"Following its withdrawal from the European Union on 31 January 2020, the United Kingdom began negotiations on several free trade agreements to remove or reduce tariff and non-tariff barriers to trade, both to establish new agreements and to replace previous EU trade agreements. Withdrawal ended 47 years of membership during which all its trading agreements were negotiated by the European Commission on behalf of the bloc as a whole. The UK did not actually withdraw from the European Single Market and the European Union Customs Union (and its trade agreements) until 31 December 2020.

As of July 2021, the United Kingdom has concluded three new trade agreements: with Japan; with its biggest trading partner, the EU; and with Australia. In addition, it has agreed 35 'trade continuity agreements' (that replicate their pre-existing agreements with the EU) covering 67 nations by June 2021. In addition, it has begun other negotiations, notably to join the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership. The current Johnson ministry describes itself as a proponent of free trade.[1][2]

The UK's negotiating team will consult with its Strategic Trade Advisory Group throughout the negotiations.[3]"

Surley they would rather us, strike deals with EU countries then to sell to their competitors,

By *anddXXXCouple  over a year ago

London

"Why would I change my opinion, I believed that it was the best way forward, and still do.

No point having a mind if it can't be changed... A huge proportion of Leave voters are now realising that the utopia they were promised does not and cannot exist. The rest are too stubborn to admit they dropped a massive bollock."

Great example of someone telling others how they should and have thought. Don't remember "Utophia" being promised to anyone on either side of the vote, that's just your slightly twisted recollection. And "a HUGE proportion of leave voters" is again your view being slanted to suit your narrative. It was 5 years ago, dry your eyes and get over it . Nothing much has changed, remain voters still think they were correct and will tell you, lots of Leave have now changed their minds, whilst Leave will tell you they are glad they voted Leave and would still do so today.

Preston

"Surley they would rather us, strike deals with EU countries then to sell to their competitors, "

How many times do you need this explaining? That's NOT HOW TRADE BLOCKS WORK!

"Surley they would rather us, strike deals with EU countries then to sell to their competitors,

How many times do you need this explaining? That's NOT HOW TRADE BLOCKS WORK! "

The current Johnson ministry describes itself as a proponent of free trade.

Surly that is a positive to come out of brexit, encourageing other countries to think about creating a would where free trade is encouraged and individual countries prosperity is not ruled by the EU over lords or other unions

Chelmsford

I voted to leave and feel quite angry about the lies and deceit.

I honestly believed that when we left it would be the end of that boil on the arse of the EU. The Eurovision Song Contest. Today I read that we are still in the bloody thing.

Preston

"The current Johnson ministry describes itself as a proponent of free trade.

Surly that is a positive to come out of brexit, encourageing other countries to think about creating a would where free trade is encouraged and individual countries prosperity is not ruled by the EU over lords or other unions"

Hahahahahahahahaha

Good luck persuading half a billion people to ditch a life of prosperity and choice in order to copy the plague-ridden shithole that's just sent itself back to the 1940s!

Surly that is a positive to come out of brexit, encourageing other countries to think about creating a would where free trade is encouraged and individual countries prosperity is not ruled by the EU over lords or other unions

Hahahahahahahahaha

Good luck persuading half a billion people to ditch a life of prosperity and choice in order to copy the plague-ridden shithole that's just sent itself back to the 1940s! "

There's more important then then money

Hahahahahahahahaha

Good luck persuading half a billion people to ditch a life of prosperity and choice in order to copy the plague-ridden shithole that's just sent itself back to the 1940s!

There's more important then then money "

(things then money)

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

No point having a mind if it can't be changed... A huge proportion of Leave voters are now realising that the utopia they were promised does not and cannot exist. The rest are too stubborn to admit they dropped a massive bollock.

Great example of someone telling others how they should and have thought. Don't remember "Utophia" being promised to anyone on either side of the vote, that's just your slightly twisted recollection. And "a HUGE proportion of leave voters" is again your view being slanted to suit your narrative. It was 5 years ago, dry your eyes and get over it . Nothing much has changed, remain voters still think they were correct and will tell you, lots of Leave have now changed their minds, whilst Leave will tell you they are glad they voted Leave and would still do so today."

This. x100

Surley we can just rely on people who want Aston Martins then!

Maybe the next 007 needs to be Australian "

I read somewhere Or a woman apparently, I'n the name of diversity and all that.

Preston

"There's more important then then money "

I agree... Like the freedom to live anywhere in Europe. I'll never forgive those that lied to people like you in order to take that away from me. And I'll never stop fighting to get it back.

"There's more important then then money

I agree... Like the freedom to live anywhere in Europe. I'll never forgive those that lied to people like you in order to take that away from me. And I'll never stop fighting to get it back."

Thats poetical. But I do wonder why they would not accept migrants, but they would immigrants

Chelmsford

I agree... Like the freedom to live anywhere in Europe. I'll never forgive those that lied to people like you in order to take that away from me. And I'll never stop fighting to get it back."

Do you blame the voters, the politicians or both?

I agree... Like the freedom to live anywhere in Europe. I'll never forgive those that lied to people like you in order to take that away from me. And I'll never stop fighting to get it back.

Do you blame the voters, the politicians or both?"

The system

Preston

"Thats poetical. But I do wonder why they would not accept migrants, but they would immigrants "

That makes no sense... As I said, the public didn't have the knowledge to make the decision.

Do you blame the voters, the politicians or both?

The system "

Maybe even the matrix

Hahahahahahahahaha

(things then money)"

There are more important things than money, like tying together the economies of individual countries with 1000's years history of fighting each other, so war becomes less likely.

Surely if 9/10 would stay the same, since the difference was what, 1%? It isn't easy to say it would be the same outcome?

Not that I want anything to change, with made our bed, time to sleep in it!!

Preston

"Do you blame the voters, the politicians or both?"

I blame politicians. There's a massive populous of bigots, racists and xenophobes in the UK who have never set foot in a voting booth in their lives. You spend a couple of decades blaming funny-coloured foreigners for all their problems, compound thos problems with a decade of austerity, and those people will head out to vote for "a better future" in their droves. None of them had the faintest clue what they were voting for and the politicians knew that. It's criminal.

Hahahahahahahahaha

(things then money)

There are more important things than money, like tying together the economies of individual countries with 1000's years history of fighting each other, so war becomes less likely.

"

War. War never changes. "Ron Perlman"

Preston

"Surely if 9/10 would stay the same, since the difference was what, 1%? It isn't easy to say it would be the same outcome?

Not that I want anything to change, with made our bed, time to sleep in it!! "

You need to brush up on your maths - it's a 10% swing. And it's only gone in one direction. A vote now would be a vote to Remain.

Surely if 9/10 would stay the same, since the difference was what, 1%? It isn't easy to say it would be the same outcome?

Not that I want anything to change, with made our bed, time to sleep in it!! "

Que Sera Sera my friend

"Surely if 9/10 would stay the same, since the difference was what, 1%? It isn't easy to say it would be the same outcome?

You need to brush up on your maths - it's a 10% swing. And it's only gone in one direction. A vote now would be a vote to Remain."

Did someone say swing?

"

"

People seem to have this misunderstanding of how difficult free trade between so many nations, so many cultures, so many different (sometimes conflicting) laws.

We left the head of the biggest trading block on the planet, in the hope that we could setup free trade with everyone.

Madness considering how small our population is, it's like asking a supply "can you give me the same discount when buying 50 products, as you do for 500?" With a straight face.

Gonna be funny watching people realising they cut of their feet because they didn't like their shoes hahaha

Hahahahahahahahaha

(things then money)

War. War never changes. "Ron Perlman""

Not sure what your point is but...

Toghther Forever - Rick Astley

You need to brush up on your maths - it's a 10% swing. And it's only gone in one direction. A vote now would be a vote to Remain."

The difference I'm talking about is the original brexit vote. Think it was between 1/2%.

I'm not asking what 1 from 10 is as a percentage.

Not changed my mind in fact The more that moan about leaving the more im happy I voted out never listened to anyone else made my own choice so happy as is.

"

Que Sera Sera my friend "

..okay?

Chelmsford

It didn't say a ten% swing. It said that 9 out of 10 would vote the same. Where's Fabio. Can you explain in layman's terms Fabio?

"Not changed my mind in fact The more that moan about leaving the more im happy I voted out never listened to anyone else made my own choice so happy as is."

The most accurate summarisation of brexit I've seen in this forum.

This is what cutting off your nose to spit your face looks like

You need to brush up on your maths - it's a 10% swing. And it's only gone in one direction. A vote now would be a vote to Remain.

It didn't say a ten% swing. It said that 9 out of 10 would vote the same. Where's Fabio. Can you explain in layman's terms Fabio?"

I'm talking about the different between the remain and leave vote mate

"

People seem to have this misunderstanding of how difficult free trade between so many nations, so many cultures, so many different (sometimes conflicting) laws.

We left the head of the biggest trading block on the planet, in the hope that we could setup free trade with everyone.

Madness considering how small our population is, it's like asking a supply "can you give me the same discount when buying 50 products, as you do for 500?" With a straight face.

Gonna be funny watching people realising they cut of their feet because they didn't like their shoes hahaha "

Free people we began free people we will die FREEDOOOMMMMMM "WILLIAM WALLACE" don't know about all your saxons, Norman's, and Frank's, but us celtic. And druids will be okay, they want to take out happiness little do they know its hidden within us

Chelmsford

It didn't say a ten% swing. It said that 9 out of 10 would vote the same. Where's Fabio. Can you explain in layman's terms Fabio?

I'm talking about the different between the remain and leave vote mate"

I was asking Fabio to explain it to me as I am not the sharpest

"

Que Sera Sera my friend

..okay?"

We made our beds to ley in. What ever will be will be?.... never mind

Preston

"It didn't say a ten% swing. It said that 9 out of 10 would vote the same. Where's Fabio. Can you explain in layman's terms Fabio?"

9 out of 10 = 90%

ergo,

1 out of 10 = 10%

If 1 in 10 people have changed their mind, I can be pretty confident it's a swing towards Remain (lots of polling proves this). No significant numbers are changing from Remain to Leave.

By *lofeldMan  over a year ago

Redhill

Hahahahahahahahaha

(things then money)

"

Was war really likely again anyway? The only country in the last century to start a war within Western Europe was Germany.

Do we really think they would have another pop after the previous loss of 75 million people as a consequence of their actions? Can't see it myself.

"It didn't say a ten% swing. It said that 9 out of 10 would vote the same. Where's Fabio. Can you explain in layman's terms Fabio?

9 out of 10 = 90%

ergo,

1 out of 10 = 10%

If 1 in 10 people have changed their mind, I can be pretty confident it's a swing towards Remain (lots of polling proves this). No significant numbers are changing from Remain to Leave. "

Yeah, I agree, because the difference of the original vote was 2%.

And (I honestly don't mean to be morbid) how many who voted brexit are now dead, especially with covid? Then add people who couldn't vote (due to age) that would now (and probably be remain as a majority)?

Hahahahahahahahaha

(things then money)

Was war really likely again anyway? The only country in the last century to start a war within Western Europe was Germany.

Do we really think they would have another pop after the previous loss of 75 million people as a consequence of their actions? Can't see it myself. "

One nuke and our whole island would be lost like Atlantis

"

Que Sera Sera my friend

..okay?

We made our beds to ley in. What ever will be will be?.... never mind "

Sorry, went completely over my head that man

"Not changed my mind in fact The more that moan about leaving the more im happy I voted out never listened to anyone else made my own choice so happy as is.

This is what cutting off your nose to spit your face looks like "

why my nose is still here things have changed for the better so it's worked for me maybe not you but your not my problem so has your life seriously changed?

"

Que Sera Sera my friend

..okay?

We made our beds to ley in. What ever will be will be?.... never mind

Sorry, went completely over my head that man "

It's fine it's one of my many talents

Preston

"things have changed for the better so it's worked for me maybe not you but your not my problem so has your life seriously changed?"

What is better?

"Not changed my mind in fact The more that moan about leaving the more im happy I voted out never listened to anyone else made my own choice so happy as is.

This is what cutting off your nose to spit your face looks like why my nose is still here things have changed for the better so it's worked for me maybe not you but your not my problem so has your life seriously changed?"

That not the right way to think, we are all every body's problem. Enough people will kick a man when he's down, but not help him up. That's one of the problems with this world

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

I blame Tony Blair for reneging on his promise of an EU referendum in the early part of the 21st century!

How different history might have been if he'd gone through with it.

Post Merkel, I can only see a two speed EU evolving.

Redhill

Hahahahahahahahaha

(things then money)

Do we really think they would have another pop after the previous loss of 75 million people as a consequence of their actions? Can't see it myself.

One nuke and our whole island would be lost like Atlantis "

My dog....barks....some...

"

That not the right way to think, we are all every body's problem. Enough people will kick a man when he's down, but not help him up. That's one of the problems with this world"

Exactly, well said. Too many look on their neighbours ball to be sure they haven't got more, rather than to make sure they have enough.

It's a me me me society, and for me that's much of the drive behind brexit, "fuck everybody else, I'm happy".

Sums up this country, look at us hording fucking toilet paper, horsing petrol.

Sad.

"I blame Tony Blair for reneging on his promise of an EU referendum in the early part of the 21st century!

How different history might have been if he'd gone through with it.

Post Merkel, I can only see a two speed EU evolving. "

Lol you listen to Tony Blair after the invasion of Afghanistan for weapons of mass destruction that never existed dammm

"

That not the right way to think, we are all every body's problem. Enough people will kick a man when he's down, but not help him up. That's one of the problems with this world

Exactly, well said. Too many look on their neighbours ball to be sure they haven't got more, rather than to make sure they have enough.

It's a me me me society, and for me that's much of the drive behind brexit, "fuck everybody else, I'm happy".

Sums up this country, look at us hording fucking toilet paper, horsing petrol.

Sad."

And dont forget the petrol!

Chelmsford

"It didn't say a ten% swing. It said that 9 out of 10 would vote the same. Where's Fabio. Can you explain in layman's terms Fabio?

9 out of 10 = 90%

ergo,

1 out of 10 = 10%

If 1 in 10 people have changed their mind, I can be pretty confident it's a swing towards Remain (lots of polling proves this). No significant numbers are changing from Remain to Leave.

And (I honestly don't mean to be morbid) how many who voted brexit are now dead, especially with covid? Then add people who couldn't vote (due to age) that would now (and probably be remain as a majority)?"

I thought it was 4%.

48 to 52

Hahahahahahahahaha

(things then money)

My dog....barks....some... "

And no bite

Hahahahahahahahaha

(things then money)

Do we really think they would have another pop after the previous loss of 75 million people as a consequence of their actions? Can't see it myself. "

History my friend....

World War One only became known as WW1 after World War Two. Before WW2 it was commonly known as The Great War and The war to end all wars.

I suspect if anything it will be us "having a pop". We are the isolationists promoting nationalistic ideology this time.

"things have changed for the better so it's worked for me maybe not you but your not my problem so has your life seriously changed?

What is better?"

better wages roughly 80 quid a week pay rise so as we say in Yorkshire that ul do

Redhill

Hahahahahahahahaha

(things then money)

My dog....barks....some...

And no bite "

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

They do need us money makes the world go round."

This was trotted out pre-referendum. It would ensure we got a much better deal.

How's that working out then?

How's that working out then?"

Time is the great healer of all things

Preston

"What is better? better wages roughly 80 quid a week pay rise so as we say in Yorkshire that ul do"

Wait til inflation hits double figures, interest rates go up and the fuel price cap is increased next April. 80 quid is fuck all.

9 out of 10 = 90%

ergo,

1 out of 10 = 10%

And (I honestly don't mean to be morbid) how many who voted brexit are now dead, especially with covid? Then add people who couldn't vote (due to age) that would now (and probably be remain as a majority)?

I thought it was 4%.

48 to 52"

Yeah, 4% sorry was working from memory, still I think there is enough swing now, that the result would change.

Tbh, I think it would've changed 6-12 months after the vote.

"What is better? better wages roughly 80 quid a week pay rise so as we say in Yorkshire that ul do

Wait til inflation hits double figures, interest rates go up and the fuel price cap is increased next April. 80 quid is fuck all. "

Definitely, the price of pretty much everything is going to inflate well above the growth of wages (more than it already has the last decade) over the next decade.

Personally I'd advise everybody to start thinking about medical insurance, and reducing outgoings because it's not gonna get easier from here

Especially with the deficit caused by covid

"What is better? better wages roughly 80 quid a week pay rise so as we say in Yorkshire that ul do

Wait til inflation hits double figures, interest rates go up and the fuel price cap is increased next April. 80 quid is fuck all. "

still be better than I would have got if still in the eu so like I've said you might not be a winner but im certainly having a chicken dinner there were always going to be winners and losers that's life.

Redhill

Hahahahahahahahaha

(things then money)

History my friend....

World War One only became known as WW1 after World War Two. Before WW2 it was commonly known as The Great War and The war to end all wars.

I suspect if anything it will be us "having a pop". We are the isolationists promoting nationalistic ideology this time. "

I'm aware of all that old bean...and I'm aware that we invaded Iraq illigally on the say so of a bunch of charletons...but honestly, I personally don't see that the EU has played a part in stopping wars within Western Europe. I think Germany did that.

"

How's that working out then?"

What I don't get about this presumption that other countries need us, especially EU, US etc, is from a pure numbers pov, it doesn't make any sense.

We have a strong economy, strong primarily from the basis of being at the head of the largest trading bloke on earth.

When finances moved from London, that spelt the end for me, of us being that country others looked to.

Add on that, how we have handle the pandemic, you really have to have blinkers on not to see how drastically things have changed for this country when you compare our future before brexit with today.

Eventually reality is gonna hit us all regardless of if we see it coming or not

Genuinely hope I'm wrong!!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha

(things then money)

History my friend....

I suspect if anything it will be us "having a pop". We are the isolationists promoting nationalistic ideology this time.

I'm aware of all that old bean...and I'm aware that we invaded Iraq illigally on the say so of a bunch of charletons...but honestly, I personally don't see that the EU has played a part in stopping wars within Western Europe. I think Germany did that."

https://europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/history/1945-1959_en

"

How's that working out then?

What I don't get about this presumption that other countries need us, especially EU, US etc, is from a pure numbers pov, it doesn't make any sense.

We have a strong economy, strong primarily from the basis of being at the head of the largest trading bloke on earth.

When finances moved from London, that spelt the end for me, of us being that country others looked to.

Add on that, how we have handle the pandemic, you really have to have blinkers on not to see how drastically things have changed for this country when you compare our future before brexit with today.

Eventually reality is gonna hit us all regardless of if we see it coming or not

Genuinely hope I'm wrong!!!!"

Just the difference between pessimists an optimists isn't it. Nothing will change for me. Happiness is hidden within me far beyond this mortal plain. And I certainly won't let economics be my downfall.

Chelmsford

I am not sure about this nationalism thing. Surely we were only swapping one flag for another. They wanted a United EU and it's citizens to worship the EU flag. The EU army was coming next with individual countries sent to even more wars. The EU was doing well as a Common Market and no need for a federal republic.

Hahahahahahahahaha

(things then money)

History my friend....

I'm aware of all that old bean...and I'm aware that we invaded Iraq illigally on the say so of a bunch of charletons...but honestly, I personally don't see that the EU has played a part in stopping wars within Western Europe. I think Germany did that."

I'm pretty sure that the foundations of the EU were built on the German and French coal and steel industries being intertwined to negate war being waged for economic reasons. Whether or not the EU is responsible for the absence of major conflict in Western Europe is debatable, but since its formation there hasn't been any.

Redhill

Hahahahahahahahaha

(things then money)

History my friend....

I'm aware of all that old bean...and I'm aware that we invaded Iraq illigally on the say so of a bunch of charletons...but honestly, I personally don't see that the EU has played a part in stopping wars within Western Europe. I think Germany did that.

https://europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/history/1945-1959_en"

Thanks for the link mate. I was also aware of that.

This is what cutting off your nose to spit your face looks like "

Spot on, for ‘some’ Brexit wasn’t about improving their or other peoples lives it was just about the chance to ‘win’ at something . These people tended to be insecure and have an inferior complex about people who were better educated than themselves so it was their one and only chance of being (in their eyes) a winner. You can always spot these types as the ones whose only response to Brexit being a disaster is ‘you lost get over it’ sad to see really

"I am not sure about this nationalism thing. Surely we were only swapping one flag for another. They wanted a United EU and it's citizens to worship the EU flag. The EU army was coming next with individual countries sent to even more wars. The EU was doing well as a Common Market and no need for a federal republic. "

The EU army was Not coming next. There was provision in The Lisbon Treaty for an EU member state to request military help from other EU nations in times of national emergency, that is all.

As for worshiping the EU flag? Get a grip!

Personally why would an EU army be such a bad thing? We all seem to like NATO any yet when America farts we all have to endure the stench as per this years debacle in Afghanistan.

Redhill

Hahahahahahahahaha

(things then money)

History my friend....

I'm pretty sure that the foundations of the EU were built on the German and French coal and steel industries being intertwined to negate war being waged for economic reasons. Whether or not the EU is responsible for the absence of major conflict in Western Europe is debatable, but since its formation there hasn't been any. "

And a bloody good thing too. x

Newcastle and Gateshead

I'm talking about the different between the remain and leave vote mate"

Ask and ye shall receive…..

If the result was 52-48…. And 9 out of 10 people could stay the same, that means 1 out of 10 people could change their minds…

So in a sample size of 100, that means 10 people could change their minds…

at the extremes of if all of those were leaves who now thought remain it would make the result 58-42 remain, at the other end of all those people were remain who now said leave it would be 62-38 leave…

So for the purpose of analysis… because both sides could win, it would be deemed a tie because it is in the margin of either result happening (the margin of error within a forecast)

Basically… the polls is useless because the margin of error is so high it doesn’t tell you anything….

The lower the margin of error… the better the analysis you can get from it

But… it created a rather a rather large thread….

Signed, statistics guy!

P.s as an aside the best polls with the least margin of error tend to be political election exit polls… because they are such a diverse poll , lots of people, different areas, different sub groups, ect

You really started some shit Essex Tom

Bring it all back now

Don't stop, never give up

Hold your head high and reach the top

Let the world see what you have got

Bring it all back to you

Hold on to what you try to be

Your individuality

When the world is on your shoulders

Just smile and let it go

If people try to put you down

Just walk on by don't turn around

You only have to answer to yourself

Don't you know it's true what they say

That life, it ain't easy

But your time's coming around

So don't you stop tryin'

Bring it all back to you

Dream of falling in love

Anything you've been thinking of

When the world seems to get too tough

Bring it all back to you

Try not to worry 'bout a thing

Enjoy the good times life can bring

Keep it all inside you

Gotta let the feelings show

Imagination is the key

'Cause you are your own destiny

You never should be lonely

When time is on your side

Things are sent to try you

So don't you stop tryin'

Bring it all back to you

Dream of falling in love

Bring it all back to you

Bring it on, bring it all back now

Things happen for a reason

So don't you stop tryin'

Bring it all back to you

Dream of falling in love

Bring it all back to you

Bring it all back to you

Dream of falling in love

Bring it all back to you

Bring it all back to you

Dream of falling in love

Bring it all back to you

Bring it all back to you

Dream of falling in love

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

We could have negotiated a deal akin to Norway but we chose not to."

This exactly.

We voted to leave . They are not punishing us, being in the club you get the benefits being out of the club you don’t. What is so difficult to understand with that. The EU are not a gang of villains hiding in a cave waiting to pounce. We fucked off and left. If you get a divorce you don’t get conjugal rights., ok ok some of you on here do!,

Tin town

"Then then that's legalisation created to encourage discrimination

Haha, no, that's how trading blocks work! You join in order to get preferential treatment, but the flip-side is that you have to abide by the rules!

Seriously, are you only just beginning to realise this?? I mean, this is exactly why the UK population shouldn't have been entrusted with this decision. "

And yet all political parties except the snp backed putting it to the public in a referendum. We do love a bit of hindsight.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

If the result was 52-48…. And 9 out of 10 people could stay the same, that means 1 out of 10 people could change their minds…

at the extremes of if all of those were leaves who now thought remain it would make the result 58-42 remain, at the other end of all those people were remain who now said leave it would be 62-38 leave…

So for the purpose of analysis… because both sides could win, it would be deemed a tie because it is in the margin of either result happening (the margin of error within a forecast)

Basically… the polls is useless because the margin of error is so high it doesn’t tell you anything….

Signed, statistics guy!

P.s as an aside the best polls with the least margin of error tend to be political election exit polls… because they are such a diverse poll , lots of people, different areas, different sub groups, ect"

I assume there is also an element of face saving. So “no I wouldn’t change my vote ever” becomes a different thing in the privacy of a polling station. Are there any stats for that?

Tin town

Is there going to be a vote now? You're clearly passionate about what's happened 5 years ago but it's a little like being passionate about other events in our history... The men bombings could have been stopped if only...

Wishing doesn't make it change. Many Brits are living in EU... Many will when they pass immigration. Its not been stopped. Its been changed. You don't like it but unless there's another vote it matters not one jot what the daily mail poll of polls says.

Is there going to be a vote now? You're clearly passionate about what's happened 5 years ago but it's a little like being passionate about other events in our history... The men bombings could have been stopped if only...

Wishing doesn't make it change. Many Brits are living in EU... Many will when they pass immigration. Its not been stopped. Its been changed. You don't like it but unless there's another vote it matters not one jot what the daily mail poll of polls says. "

You're correct that nothing will happen until there's another vote. But being passionate does matter. Without passion we'd still have everything from enforced servitude to imflamable children's clothes. It was the passion of some very rich individuals that enabled us to leave the EU and see us where we are today, basking on the sunlit uplands of Albion

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"Actually….. not true…. If you +/- 10 on 52-48….. it means the result could go either way….. it’s what we would call a statistical tie within the margin of error

Signed

I don't know a single Remain voter who has switched to Leave... I know dozens who regret their Leave vote."

It was very nebulous thing, Brexit meant different things to different people. Many didn't understand voting in a referendum and voted leave as a protest vote. Turnout wasn't particularly high either and voting demographics have changed. The 2016 referendum was a masterclass in how to not do things. Project fear became project reality. I have to note that nobody mentioned Northern Ireland and International reputational impact of the UK.

Anyway it's done now, actions have consequences so enjoy those sunny uplands.

Tin town

Wishing doesn't make it change. Many Brits are living in EU... Many will when they pass immigration. Its not been stopped. Its been changed. You don't like it but unless there's another vote it matters not one jot what the daily mail poll of polls says.

You're correct that nothing will happen until there's another vote. But being passionate does matter. Without passion we'd still have everything from enforced servitude to imflamable children's clothes. It was the passion of some very rich individuals that enabled us to leave the EU and see us where we are today, basking on the sunlit uplands of Albion "

So youre saying that it was some very rich individuals that voted for brexit?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I assume there is also an element of face saving. So “no I wouldn’t change my vote ever” becomes a different thing in the privacy of a polling station. Are there any stats for that? "

It’s a good question…. And one that polling organisations are always learning from, but the one thing they say is that people are way more forthcoming with the true information after they have voted as opposed to before…..

It is one of those weird things that you get the exit poll at 10.01….. we all doubt it for the next hour or so… but in general, they tend to be right

You're correct that nothing will happen until there's another vote. But being passionate does matter. Without passion we'd still have everything from enforced servitude to imflamable children's clothes. It was the passion of some very rich individuals that enabled us to leave the EU and see us where we are today, basking on the sunlit uplands of Albion

So youre saying that it was some very rich individuals that voted for brexit? "

Not at all. The rich individuals influenced or in some cases controlled the media and the lies spread about the EU. New EU tax regulations would have seen them having to pay tax on their cleverly hidden millions. Instead it's the likes of you and I who have to pay more in taxes so they can have keep getting exponentially richer.

It was their passion which organised the incredibly successful Vote Leave campaign whereas the Remain camp turned up to a knife fight with a pair of Grandad's old boxing gloves and a copy of The Marquis of Queensbury rules.

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

So youre saying that it was some very rich individuals that voted for brexit?

Not at all. The rich individuals influenced or in some cases controlled the media and the lies spread about the EU. New EU tax regulations would have seen them having to pay tax on their cleverly hidden millions. Instead it's the likes of you and I who have to pay more in taxes so they can have keep getting exponentially richer.

It was their passion which organised the incredibly successful Vote Leave campaign whereas the Remain camp turned up to a knife fight with a pair of Grandad's old boxing gloves and a copy of The Marquis of Queensbury rules. "

Loving the analogy at the end of your post

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

There was a poll in the Daily Mail the other day there.

Only 32% said they would vote leave again. 45% said they would vote remain.

Even Daily Mail readers are starting to realise what they voted for.

Tin town

"There was a poll in the Daily Mail the other day there.

Even Daily Mail readers are starting to realise what they voted for."

Well there's not much else going on... Always good to stir up the old brexit debate again.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"There was a poll in the Daily Mail the other day there.

Even Daily Mail readers are starting to realise what they voted for.

Well there's not much else going on... Always good to stir up the old brexit debate again. "

Absolutely. As the pandemic (hopefully) eases over time the government and media will run out of other things to blame for the impacts of brexit.

Spain, Lancs

I see the Remainers are still telling each other untruths in their echo chamber

Chelmsford

Signed, statistics guy!

P.s as an aside the best polls with the least margin of error tend to be political election exit polls… because they are such a diverse poll , lots of people, different areas, different sub groups, ect"

Chelmsford

Well explained thank you

London

This thread is a great snapshot of the arguements from a few years ago. It's dominated by a couple of diehard leavers who are like a couple of preening peacocks, scrolling through Google, trying to beat each other with the best statistics they can find, still telling remainers, why they voted that way and sneering at how wrong they were.

When the vast majority don't worry about the Daily Mail, Sky. BBc etc, and assuming and predicting. We've got on with life. My company has turned over more year on year since 2018, I'm still awaiting the doom and gloom I've been promised. A friend has just opened a new office and factory in Berlin, no dramas, fabricates there, imports to UK, something that is impossible according to Mainstream Media, he had no problems setting up the whole production line, it's been running problem free for over a year now. May I suggest, staying away from the shit sites that feed you the drivel you spout for awhile, and get on with your own lives, if you take control of your own life choices instead of following like sheep, you might find your life ain't as bad as you make out on here.

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

"This thread is a great snapshot of the arguements from a few years ago. It's dominated by a couple of diehard leavers who are like a couple of preening peacocks, scrolling through Google, trying to beat each other with the best statistics they can find, still telling remainers, why they voted that way and sneering at how wrong they were.

When the vast majority don't worry about the Daily Mail, Sky. BBc etc, and assuming and predicting. We've got on with life. My company has turned over more year on year since 2018, I'm still awaiting the doom and gloom I've been promised. A friend has just opened a new office and factory in Berlin, no dramas, fabricates there, imports to UK, something that is impossible according to Mainstream Media, he had no problems setting up the whole production line, it's been running problem free for over a year now. May I suggest, staying away from the shit sites that feed you the drivel you spout for awhile, and get on with your own lives, if you take control of your own life choices instead of following like sheep, you might find your life ain't as bad as you make out on here."

Sat at the bar in weatherspoons I heard some one order a cognac, the bar man replied they don't stock any thing French any more. Do you think that's down to brexit?

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

"This thread is a great snapshot of the arguements from a few years ago. It's dominated by a couple of diehard leavers who are like a couple of preening peacocks, scrolling through Google, trying to beat each other with the best statistics they can find, still telling remainers, why they voted that way and sneering at how wrong they were.

When the vast majority don't worry about the Daily Mail, Sky. BBc etc, and assuming and predicting. We've got on with life. My company has turned over more year on year since 2018, I'm still awaiting the doom and gloom I've been promised. A friend has just opened a new office and factory in Berlin, no dramas, fabricates there, imports to UK, something that is impossible according to Mainstream Media, he had no problems setting up the whole production line, it's been running problem free for over a year now. May I suggest, staying away from the shit sites that feed you the drivel you spout for awhile, and get on with your own lives, if you take control of your own life choices instead of following like sheep, you might find your life ain't as bad as you make out on here."

same here bud company is doing great, sales are well up and our order book is increasing constantly as world economy's come back on line. Opportunities aplenty.

London

"Sat at the bar in weatherspoons I heard some one order a cognac, the bar man replied they don't stock any thing French any more. Do you think that's down to brexit?"

Nope.

Just think it didn't happen.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Sat at the bar in weatherspoons I heard some one order a cognac, the bar man replied they don't stock any thing French any more. Do you think that's down to brexit?

Nope.

Just think it didn't happen."

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Not changed my mind at all on the vote

"Sat at the bar in weatherspoons I heard some one order a cognac, the bar man replied they don't stock any thing French any more. Do you think that's down to brexit?"

There is absolutely no chance than anyone has ever ordered cognac at weatherspoons ,

"Sat at the bar in weatherspoons I heard some one order a cognac, the bar man replied they don't stock any thing French any more. Do you think that's down to brexit?

Nope.

Just think it didn't happen."

I'm not following are you calling me a lier?

Sarcasm is the lowest form if witt guys

There is absolutely no chance than anyone has ever ordered cognac at weatherspoons , "

I promise you, I'm not sat at home with my pants down, making up lies about a conversation I over heard at westherspoons

There is absolutely no chance than anyone has ever ordered cognac at weatherspoons ,

I promise you, I'm not sat at home with my pants down, making up lies about a conversation I over heard at westherspoons"

Why have you got your pants down? Have you had an accident

I promise you, I'm not sat at home with my pants down, making up lies about a conversation I over heard at westherspoons

Why have you got your pants down? Have you had an accident "

Because that's 90% of guys on fab sat at home with there pants down jelking browsing fab

https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/news/2018/09/trade-deals

Fuck every one

Because that's 90% of guys on fab sat at home with there pants down jelking browsing fab "

Jelking?

Because that's 90% of guys on fab sat at home with there pants down jelking browsing fab

Jelking?"

Don't ask me Google it.

Jelking?

Don't ask me Google it."

Jelqing

Jelking?"

And don't pretend you don't know what what jelking is, who's the lier now

Jelking?

Don't ask me Google it.

Jelqing

"

Oh your the spelling police are you, sorry about that. And thank you for teaching me to spell proper

Jelking?

Don't ask me Google it.

Jelqing

Oh your the spelling police are you, sorry about that. And thank you for teaching me to spell proper "

I didn’t even know the word existed, have you pulled your pants up now

Jelking?

Don't ask me Google it.

Jelqing

Oh your the spelling police are you, sorry about that. And thank you for teaching me to spell proper

I didn’t even know the word existed, have you pulled your pants up now "

Why are you curious?

Jelking?

Don't ask me Google it.

Jelqing

And can you help me to spell sopose iv akways struggled with that one

Jelking?

Don't ask me Google it.

Jelqing

And no but my knickers are in a twist

Jelking?

And don't pretend you don't know what what jelking is, who's the lier now"

A lier is a person or object that rests in a horizontal position??

near ipswich

play school is out late tonight.

"play school is out late tonight. "

, I bet your fun at party’s

near ipswich

"play school is out late tonight.

, I bet your fun at party’s "

Probably not at your sort of party im a bit old for pass the parcel or musical chairs.

Spain, Lancs

, I bet your fun at party’s "

Don't be too down ...you can have another referendum in 44 years

, I bet your fun at party’s Probably not at your sort of party im a bit old for pass the parcel or musical chairs. "

True, have you ever considered chilling out a bit and stop taking everything so serious on here? you can have a laugh you know,

Don't be too down ...you can have another referendum in 44 years "

Why?

Spain, Lancs

Why? "

I thought the prospect would cheer you up

near ipswich

, I bet your fun at party’s Probably not at your sort of party im a bit old for pass the parcel or musical chairs.

True, have you ever considered chilling out a bit and stop taking everything so serious on here? you can have a laugh you know, "

What trying to belittle that guy about spelling is having a laugh sorry but its not my kind of humour.

Why?

I thought the prospect would cheer you up "

Why? Do you take seriously what people say on here ? It’s a sex site politics forum,