FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Luara Kuenssberg...

Luara Kuenssberg...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ealthy_and_Hung OP   Man  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

...well known chief of the conservative party's positive propaganda taskforce seems to have triggered talks regardiing her choice to vacate her position as the most powerful mouthpiece for the conservative and unionist party.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"...well known chief of the conservative party's positive propaganda taskforce seems to have triggered talks regardiing her choice to vacate her position as the most powerful mouthpiece for the conservative and unionist party. "

Is she going to GBeebies?

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

cant stand the woman.

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

"cant stand the woman."

Wasn't aware she was pro Tory?

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"cant stand the woman.

Wasn't aware she was pro Tory?"

and that was the trick she pulled off brilliantly you didnt even notice she was doing it

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"cant stand the woman.

Wasn't aware she was pro Tory?and that was the trick she pulled off brilliantly you didnt even notice she was doing it "

Thats a great pointless trick if no one could notice it.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

She’ll miss the one to one chats with Boris.

Here’s an excerpt from a recent one.

Boris :

But Laura ,, I’m fixing the obesity problem with food shortages, the climate crises with fuel shortages and the pensions deficit by killing off the old people with Covid.. I really don’t know what else to do.

Laura :

Don’t worry Prime Minister, the public are just ungrateful bastards!!

Have you got any jobs going?

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"...well known chief of the conservative party's positive propaganda taskforce seems to have triggered talks regardiing her choice to vacate her position as the most powerful mouthpiece for the conservative and unionist party.

Is she going to GBeebies? "

Rumour is it might be Today, on Radio4.

Nick Robinson is probably safe - but that 'Tim Nice But Dim' cunt, Justin Webb would be no loss at all.

By *arrapsMan  over a year ago

port talbot

"...well known chief of the conservative party's positive propaganda taskforce seems to have triggered talks regardiing her choice to vacate her position as the most powerful mouthpiece for the conservative and unionist party. "

How deluded….. she’s so anti Tory she makes Jeremy Corbyn look good

"...well known chief of the conservative party's positive propaganda taskforce seems to have triggered talks regardiing her choice to vacate her position as the most powerful mouthpiece for the conservative and unionist party.

How deluded….. she’s so anti Tory she makes Jeremy Corbyn look good"

By *immyinreadingMan  over a year ago

henley on thames

"cant stand the woman.

Wasn't aware she was pro Tory?"

She isn’t

nr faversham

"cant stand the woman.

She isn’t "

I'm confused. Half of the posters say she us, half say she isn't. It's like capt Redbeard rum!!!!

Manchester

How deluded….. she’s so anti Tory she makes Jeremy Corbyn look good"

If she’s anti Tory, Isaac Newton was Anti Gravity!!

By *ealthy_and_Hung OP   Man  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

fascists tend to wrongly believe she is left wing

Ayr

If she’s anti Tory, Isaac Newton was Anti Gravity!! "

That's because our English friends don't know where she went to school.

Ayr

"cant stand the woman.

She isn’t

I'm confused. Half of the posters say she us, half say she isn't. It's like capt Redbeard rum!!!!"

If you're referring to the need for a crew; it wasn't 50/50.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

If she’s anti Tory, Isaac Newton was Anti Gravity!!

That's because our English friends don't know where she went to school."

“Veritas”

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

I have never classed her as right or left wing just a good reporter. Seems to team up well with katia Adler ( not sure on the spelling of her name)

nr faversham

I have never classed her as right or left wing just a good reporter. Seems to team up well with katia Adler ( not sure on the spelling of her name)"

That was my my thinking but clearly so many better informed peeps on here

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I have never classed her as right or left wing just a good reporter. Seems to team up well with katia Adler ( not sure on the spelling of her name)

That was my my thinking but clearly so many better informed peeps on here"

She was defiantly anti Brexit & made little attempt to hide it , this may be why she is being replaced?

milton keynes

She was defiantly anti Brexit & made little attempt to hide it , this may be why she is being replaced? "

Anti brexit ? I must say if anything I would say pro brexit as a hunch. Of course she is entitled to her opinions on such things and allowed to vote accordingly. As long as the sticks to the facts when reporting, that's the important thing for me

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

She was defiantly anti Brexit & made little attempt to hide it , this may be why she is being replaced?

Anti brexit ? I must say if anything I would say pro brexit as a hunch. Of course she is entitled to her opinions on such things and allowed to vote accordingly. As long as the sticks to the facts when reporting, that's the important thing for me"

if you watched her interview with Dominick Cummings she made her views pretty clear, she did not challenge some of his other crazy views.

milton keynes

Anti brexit ? I must say if anything I would say pro brexit as a hunch. Of course she is entitled to her opinions on such things and allowed to vote accordingly. As long as the sticks to the facts when reporting, that's the important thing for me

if you watched her interview with Dominick Cummings she made her views pretty clear, she did not challenge some of his other crazy views. "

I only seen clips of that interview on the news. Did she express her views on the matter. She seems quite divisive in that each side claims she supports the other side. Several times on here I see her called the government mouthpiece

Manchester

With their long list of fuck ups she had a large number of opportunities to put Boris and co. to the sword. She stubbornly refused to take the sword out of its sheath.

Andrew Neil slaughtered Corbyn and we all waited with baited breath to be see Boris under equal pressure . Boris ran away and Neil didn’t bother to chase..

Fridge hide and seek anyone??

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd prefer a complete riddance of her. I find her comments and questioning very lame.

nr faversham

"With their long list of fuck ups she had a large number of opportunities to put Boris and co. to the sword. She stubbornly refused to take the sword out of its sheath.

Andrew Neil slaughtered Corbyn and we all waited with baited breath to be see Boris under equal pressure . Boris ran away and Neil didn’t bother to chase..

Fridge hide and seek anyone??

"

Any opportunities to put anyone from the labour party to the sword?

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I guess being impartial means being both praised and derided on every side, that shows she did her job.

This is the problem with people these days, they want journalists to be either one side or the other. Rather have jounalists who give every view the fair weight then let their audience decide how they should think.

Imo, her journalism recordvwas tarnished by a few trigger happy tweets that lacked journalism. I'm thinking the cyclist "punch" I'm particular. Tweeting sources isn't journalism.

Manchester

"I guess being impartial means being both praised and derided on every side, that shows she did her job.

This is the problem with people these days, they want journalists to be either one side or the other. Rather have jounalists who give every view the fair weight then let their audience decide how they should think.

"

I believe they should challenge whoever they are interviewing and call them out on their lies. Having hard evidence of lying she never once challenged Boris on this in any form way.

Yes she should not be bias but she actually should when a politician is in government as they should be challenged the hardest.

Government actions affect us all opposition words don’t directly.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Imo, her journalism recordvwas tarnished by a few trigger happy tweets that lacked journalism. I'm thinking the cyclist "punch" I'm particular. Tweeting sources isn't journalism. "

Not defending it, but yeah mistakes happen, Jounalists are human also, but she was quick to call out the mistake when it happened, which is a good thing. Think about that steve allen on LBC it took ages for him to apologise, thats the sign of a bad commentator, highly opininated and only backing down due to pressure only.

We need better standards in journalists conduct, they better be 100% in their facts or they get penalised for spreading false information.

Manchester

"Imo, her journalism recordvwas tarnished by a few trigger happy tweets that lacked journalism. I'm thinking the cyclist "punch" I'm particular. Tweeting sources isn't journalism.

Not defending it, but yeah mistakes happen, Jounalists are human also, but she was quick to call out the mistake when it happened, which is a good thing. Think about that steve allen on LBC it took ages for him to apologise, thats the sign of a bad commentator, highly opininated and only backing down due to pressure only.

We need better standards in journalists conduct, they better be 100% in their facts or they get penalised for spreading false information."

Government proposals look to be curtailing the journalists freedom to expose them so this all becomes a bit mute.

Government controlling the press and jailing any critical press reports around government. Let’s see I wonder where that could lead..

History tells us a very dark place indeed.

"Imo, her journalism recordvwas tarnished by a few trigger happy tweets that lacked journalism. I'm thinking the cyclist "punch" I'm particular. Tweeting sources isn't journalism.

We need better standards in journalists conduct, they better be 100% in their facts or they get penalised for spreading false information."

personalky, there's a big difference between having an opinion that one needs to defend versus reporting on facts. And a difference in roles and responsibilities being a top dog in BBC versus the radio version of the mail.

Didn't she also do an odd tweet for Cummings when he was caught. I don't really do tweets so may have a huge amount of bias in what I recall here !!

But 100pc agree with the overall sentiment. We need better standards. "Facts" need to be checked. And opinions need to be spereate from news.

» Add a new message to this topic