FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Nigel Farage

Nigel Farage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What an absolute stupid knob and the sad state of affairs is more that half of the British people believed him for brexit.

Fool me once shame on

Fool me twice shame on me

Whats the term for getting fooled 3 times hahaha

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Not really the place for thin nonsense.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Some of us weren’t fooled

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

He promised that the EU would bend over backwards to give us a good deal when we left. I think he should have been put in charge of Brexit and told that if he didn't deliver what he promised he would be put in prison.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"What an absolute stupid knob and the sad state of affairs is more that half of the British people believed him for brexit.

Fool me once shame on

Whats the term for getting fooled 3 times hahaha "

That would be more than half that voted.

And even then I know people that voted for Brexit (some racist, some not racist) that were not fooled by the "advice" and promises of this man.

You will find that the number of Brexit supporters that actually trust the word of this man is very small.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Not really the place for thin nonsense."

Why not? It's a forum with many varied topics, that's what keeps it interesting to come to.

Sure there is a politics sub section, but this is the lounge, that is not restricted to thread topics.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What an absolute stupid knob and the sad state of affairs is more that half of the British people believed him for brexit.

Fool me once shame on

Wish you would of elaborated why?

By *oppolocosTV/TS  over a year ago

inverurie

Fartarse has always been after the money. The people who bankrolled Brexit saw him as useful idiot, he wanted the money and there's plenty of gullible people who want easy answers to complicated problems. If you come across people like Fartarse the best advice is to walk away and do the opposite of what he wants.

By *ommy75Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I think most people believed we could easily self govern and without interference fron Europe , i dont think many people were influenced by NF, We had a democratic vote, we just have to accept and move on

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Fool me once shame on

"

Probably because he got his arse handed to him by an Irish TV presenter when he tried to preach about Irish history that he clearly hasn't a clue about and the fact he was conned into making certain statements and paid £100 for doing so.

Fool me once shame on

"

3 times he has been made a tool of by Irish people with his congratulations videos how could someone be that stupid to be caught 3 times and he was made look like a knob on irish TV as well talking about the history between Ireland and the British empire and not having an absolute clue about our history

48% of of voters want more Farage bashing .

Count me in

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"I think most people believed we could easily self govern and without interference fron Europe , i dont think many people were influenced by NF, We had a democratic vote, we just have to accept and move on "

You wouldn’t say the same thing if your house was on fire and the person who lit the match was parading himself on tele talking complete nonsense, whilst making an absolute fortune off your misfortune.

Brexit is meaningless to me and my personally security and finances, unfortunately that can’t be said for a large portion of those that were duped into voting for it.

It was a debate that should have gone no further than the confines of the Bullingdon Club, where it began.

By *immyinreadingMan  over a year ago

henley on thames

Fool me once shame on

I had missed his latest efforts ... being paid 100 euros to say ira slogans. What pathetic behaviour.

And there are still people who will follow this man.

henley on thames

Fool me once shame on

3 times he has been made a tool of by Irish people with his congratulations videos how could someone be that stupid to be caught 3 times and he was made look like a knob on irish TV as well talking about the history between Ireland and the British empire and not having an absolute clue about our history "

He doesn’t care how stupid he sounds as long as he can still shout his hatred.

henley on thames

"Fartarse has always been after the money. The people who bankrolled Brexit saw him as useful idiot, he wanted the money and there's plenty of gullible people who want easy answers to complicated problems. If you come across people like Fartarse the best advice is to walk away and do the opposite of what he wants. "

Simple answers to complex problems ... a good assessment. And if anyone chooses to challenge or inspect the simple answers, just shout louder

Fool me once shame on

I had missed his latest efforts ... being paid 100 euros to say ira slogans. What pathetic behaviour.

And there are still people who will follow this man. "

the sad fact is he doesn't even do research on the quotes he is saying. And we can't believe that more than half of the British public could be that stupid to fall for the absolute shite that comes out of that gobshites mouth

henley on thames

Fool me once shame on

And there are still people who will follow this man. the sad fact is he doesn't even do research on the quotes he is saying. And we can't believe that more than half of the British public could be that stupid to fall for the absolute shite that comes out of that gobshites mouth "

I don’t believe that half the population fall for him. If they did, he would be in Downing Street. But a worrying percentage are below to follow him.

The latest story is hilarious though, shows how utterly clueless the man is. Should stick to what he knows best, xenophobia, hatred and lies

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Fool me once shame on

And there are still people who will follow this man. the sad fact is he doesn't even do research on the quotes he is saying. And we can't believe that more than half of the British public could be that stupid to fall for the absolute shite that comes out of that gobshites mouth

I don’t believe that half the population fall for him. If they did, he would be in Downing Street. But a worrying percentage are below to follow him.

The latest story is hilarious though, shows how utterly clueless the man is. Should stick to what he knows best, xenophobia, hatred and lies "

Can you explain the 'xenophobia, hatred and lies'?

Spain, Lancs

It looks like ALL the hatred comes from Remainers. They can't stand not getting their own way

Don't worry, you can have another referendum in 48 years

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Its my belief that had Remain concentrated on the issues, rather than trying to take Farage down, tben the referendum outcome may have been totally different.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Some of us weren’t fooled "

Spain, Lancs

"Some of us weren’t fooled

"

But you voted Remain?

"It looks like ALL the hatred comes from Remainers. They can't stand not getting their own way

Don't worry, you can have another referendum in 48 years "

It was 44 a couple of days ago. You could at least make your drivel consistent.

Spain, Lancs

"It looks like ALL the hatred comes from Remainers. They can't stand not getting their own way

Don't worry, you can have another referendum in 48 years

It was 44 a couple of days ago. You could at least make your drivel consistent."

Abuse not needed! I haven't abused you.

You could choose 44 or 48, depending on whether you alight upon forcible entry and democratic exit or the date of the referendum.

Either way, use your time well

By *ugehandsMan  over a year ago

Fife/ Newcastle

I do enjoy reading the comments from the so called rational reminders who accuse others of xenophobia and racism etc then go on to offload their hate at farage and anyone else who doesn't agree with their narrative.

Ohh the irony.

By *azylivingMan  over a year ago

swansea / Bristol

Fool me once shame on

Is the term

‘Call me a man from Limerick’?

"I do enjoy reading the comments from the so called rational reminders who accuse others of xenophobia and racism etc then go on to offload their hate at farage and anyone else who doesn't agree with their narrative.

Ohh the irony. "

It is rational to call Farage a cunt, that is neither racist or xenophobic

Spain, Lancs

"I do enjoy reading the comments from the so called rational reminders who accuse others of xenophobia and racism etc then go on to offload their hate at farage and anyone else who doesn't agree with their narrative.

Ohh the irony.

It is rational to call Farage a cunt, that is neither racist or xenophobic "

It's perfectly clear who all the hate is coming from!

Ohh the irony.

It's perfectly clear who all the hate is coming from!"

I don’t hate the man, part of me feels pity towards him, his life is a disaster , he is still a cunt though ,

Don't worry, you can have another referendum in 48 years "

lad i live in a country in the EU

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

Ohh the irony.

I don’t hate the man, part of me feels pity towards him, his life is a disaster , he is still a cunt though , "

His life is a disaster? How?

Spain, Lancs

Don't worry, you can have another referendum in 48 years lad i live in a country in the EU "

So do I Relevance to the argument?

Paradise, Herts

But you voted Remain?"

Of course I did.

Spain, Lancs

But you voted Remain?

Of course I did. "

Maybe you were fooled then about a punishment budget, about house prices collapsing, about STDs rampaging, about WW3 breaking out

Ohh the irony.

I don’t hate the man, part of me feels pity towards him, his life is a disaster , he is still a cunt though ,

His life is a disaster? How?"

He is selling ‘video messages ‘ online celebrating the IRA (amongst other things) but I guess he still has his nice EU pension

Spain, Lancs

Ohh the irony.

He is selling ‘video messages ‘ online celebrating the IRA (amongst other things) but I guess he still has his nice EU pension "

Tell us more about these 'IRA messages'...

Paradise, Herts

But you voted Remain?

Of course I did.

Maybe you were fooled then about a punishment budget, about house prices collapsing, about STDs rampaging, about WW3 breaking out"

Not at all. I looked into, looked into it properly. Made a decision on what was best for me, my family and my business as I do whenever I vote. So far I see absolutely nothing that tells me I made the wrong decision. I don’t hate though, it is what it is, it was a vote and I accept that. As much as I’m sure you will disagree, if it was done again (which it won’t be and shouldn’t be) it would be a different outcome.

Ohh the irony.

He is selling ‘video messages ‘ online celebrating the IRA (amongst other things) but I guess he still has his nice EU pension

Tell us more about these 'IRA messages'..."

No, this isn’t the place, I don’t want to get banned do you know how to use Google ?

Spain, Lancs

But you voted Remain?

Of course I did.

Maybe you were fooled then about a punishment budget, about house prices collapsing, about STDs rampaging, about WW3 breaking out

Not at all. I looked into, looked into it properly. Made a decision on what was best for me, my family and my business as I do whenever I vote. So far I see absolutely nothing that tells me I made the wrong decision. I don’t hate though, it is what it is, it was a vote and I accept that. As much as I’m sure you will disagree, if it was done again (which it won’t be and shouldn’t be) it would be a different outcome. "

You're entitled to your view and I'm glad you don't hate ..as a hardcore of Remainers do.

There won't be a future referendum... not in our lifetimes. Independence will win by a mile though if there is a vote

Spain, Lancs

Ohh the irony.

No, this isn’t the place, I don’t want to get banned do you know how to use Google ? "

Go on, tell us. You smeared Farage by saying he is repeating pro IRA slogans for money. You should substantiate it

I suspect it's yet another hateful Remainer lie but I'm giving you a chance to withdraw it or substantiate it

Over to you. You owe us an explanation

Don't worry, you can have another referendum in 48 years lad i live in a country in the EU

So do I Relevance to the argument?"

your a brit im not

henley on thames

Fool me once shame on

And there are still people who will follow this man. the sad fact is he doesn't even do research on the quotes he is saying. And we can't believe that more than half of the British public could be that stupid to fall for the absolute shite that comes out of that gobshites mouth

The latest story is hilarious though, shows how utterly clueless the man is. Should stick to what he knows best, xenophobia, hatred and lies

Can you explain the 'xenophobia, hatred and lies'?"

If you need that explained ...

Spain, Lancs

Don't worry, you can have another referendum in 48 years lad i live in a country in the EU

So do I Relevance to the argument?your a brit im not "

Relevance to the debate?

henley on thames

But you voted Remain?

Of course I did.

Maybe you were fooled then about a punishment budget, about house prices collapsing, about STDs rampaging, about WW3 breaking out"

No, different lies were used

Belfast

Ohh the irony.

No, this isn’t the place, I don’t want to get banned do you know how to use Google ?

Go on, tell us. You smeared Farage by saying he is repeating pro IRA slogans for money. You should substantiate it

I suspect it's yet another hateful Remainer lie but I'm giving you a chance to withdraw it or substantiate it

Over to you. You owe us an explanation"

He received £97 for recording it so it's there for everyone to see. He openly admitted doing it and said he was conned into it and tried to apologise while at the same time tried to rewrite Irish history to suit his agenda.

henley on thames

Ohh the irony.

It’s not a smear that garage trotted out ira slogans for money. That is a simple fact, easily verifiable. Google it.

Ohh the irony.

Do you know how to use Google? On one if the messages he said ‘up the RA’ , not a good look from a ‘politician’ .

henley on thames

Ohh the irony.

He received £97 for recording it so it's there for everyone to see. He openly admitted doing it and said he was conned into it and tried to apologise while at the same time tried to rewrite Irish history to suit his agenda. "

Adrian clearly hadn’t seen the story so didn’t know what the thread was about. I look forward to his apology to you for accusing you of lying

So do I Relevance to the argument?your a brit im not

Relevance to the debate?"

there is no argument here nigel farage is an amadan and stop talking out of your hole about Remainers if you don't want to be in the EU you should move back to the UK we EU citizens won't care

Relevance to the debate?there is no argument here nigel farage is an amadan and stop talking out of your hole about Remainers if you don't want to be in the EU you should move back to the UK we EU citizens won't care "

henley on thames

Relevance to the debate?there is no argument here nigel farage is an amadan and stop talking out of your hole about Remainers if you don't want to be in the EU you should move back to the UK we EU citizens won't care "

Agreed. Farage has had an absolute shocker here, and is a total amadan, and stating that is not contingent on whether anyone is a remainder or not.

I don’t for one moment believe that all brexiteers support farage’s ira messages.

Spain, Lancs

But you voted Remain?

Of course I did.

No, different lies were used "

Yes, Remainers told lots of lies in addition to those. It would take me all day to list them all

Spain, Lancs

Relevance to the debate?there is no argument here nigel farage is an amadan and stop talking out of your hole about Remainers if you don't want to be in the EU you should move back to the UK we EU citizens won't care

"

If you think they are the relevant items in the debate then you had no understanding of the referendum at all

It's clear many Remainers didn't know what they were voting for

Relevance to the debate?there is no argument here nigel farage is an amadan and stop talking out of your hole about Remainers if you don't want to be in the EU you should move back to the UK we EU citizens won't care

If you think they are the relevant items in the debate then you had no understanding of the referendum at all

It's clear many Remainers didn't know what they were voting for"

Spain, Lancs

Ohh the irony.

Do you know how to use Google? On one if the messages he said ‘up the RA’ , not a good look from a ‘politician’ ."

You do realise that your assertion is actionable in court?

You would only have a 'justification' defence. Such a defence would take other words and context into account. I wouldn't fancy your chances.

You need to substantiate your allegation or ask the moderator to remove it. Seriously.

Spain, Lancs

Once again Remainers fail to understand the debate and resort to abuse.

Why? Do they not understand the argument?

henley on thames

But you voted Remain?

Of course I did.

No, different lies were used

Yes, Remainers told lots of lies in addition to those. It would take me all day to list them all"

Have you googled the farage story yet? You accused people of lying earlier in for saying farage had been paid to repeat ira slogans, and accused people of smearing him. Do you now accept that that was a simple truth?

Ohh the irony.

Do you know how to use Google? On one if the messages he said ‘up the RA’ , not a good look from a ‘politician’ .

You would only have a 'justification' defence. Such a defence would take other words and context into account. I wouldn't fancy your chances.

You need to substantiate your allegation or ask the moderator to remove it. Seriously."

Is everything ok? He said ‘up the RA’ , this is indisputable fact (I have seen the video) , why are you defending Farage here, it’s not a good look

Ohh the irony.

You need to substantiate your allegation or ask the moderator to remove it. Seriously."

so your not going to look it up and see he actually used them words instead you'll come on here using big words to try and make yourself sound intelligent, sad.

Spain, Lancs

Agreed. Farage has had an absolute shocker here, and is a total amadan, and stating that is not contingent on whether anyone is a remainder or not.

I don’t for one moment believe that all brexiteers support farage’s ira messages. "

Risible.

Even more laughable context. Remainers are in the gutter

henley on thames

Why? Do they not understand the argument?"

You are accusing someone based in Limerick of being a remainder. You do realise that Limerick is in a different country and that people there took no part in the brexit referendum, don’t you?

Why? Do they not understand the argument?"

did you not learn history or geography in school, look I'll give you a small geography lesson ROI isn't part of the UK hope that helps.

Spain, Lancs

Ohh the irony.

You need to substantiate your allegation or ask the moderator to remove it. Seriously.so your not going to look it up and see he actually used them words instead you'll come on here using big words to try and make yourself sound intelligent, sad. "

You know the context? Why don't you tell us what happened?

It would be interesting to tell the world how low Remainers have sunk.

In the light of political murders and hatred you Remainers need to wash your mouths out

Why? Do they not understand the argument?

You are accusing someone based in Limerick of being a remainder. You do realise that Limerick is in a different country and that people there took no part in the brexit referendum, don’t you? "

henley on thames

I don’t for one moment believe that all brexiteers support farage’s ira messages.

Risible.

Even more laughable context. Remainers are in the gutter"

Your view seems to be that anyone who criticised farage in any way must be a remainer. I disagree.

Have you looked up the footage of him being paid to repeat pro-ira slogans yet? Can you please apologise to those you accused of inventing a smear, when it is a clear fact.

Spain, Lancs

Why? Do they not understand the argument?did you not learn history or geography in school, look I'll give you a small geography lesson ROI isn't part of the UK hope that helps. "

If you think the debate about democracy, independence and the EU hangs on whether Ireland is or is not in the UK then .. you clearly have no understanding of what the referendum was about

henley on thames

Why? Do they not understand the argument?did you not learn history or geography in school, look I'll give you a small geography lesson ROI isn't part of the UK hope that helps.

If you think the debate about democracy, independence and the EU hangs on whether Ireland is or is not in the UK then .. you clearly have no understanding of what the referendum was about"

You keep accusing people from outside the Uk of being “remainers”. They took no part in the referendum.

Why? Do they not understand the argument?did you not learn history or geography in school, look I'll give you a small geography lesson ROI isn't part of the UK hope that helps.

If you think the debate about democracy, independence and the EU hangs on whether Ireland is or is not in the UK then .. you clearly have no understanding of what the referendum was about"

Have you read the OP, have you googled Farages pro IRA messages, it takes a noble and humble man to admit his mistakes and apologies

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

Ohh the irony.

https://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2021/10/21/news/nigel-farage-tricked-into-saying-another-ira-slogan-in-video-message-2484915/

Spain, Lancs

The Remainers are really in the sewer these days.

So here's what happened: someone, presumably a Remainer, contacted Farage and asked him to contact someone (possibly 'Gerry Adams' or someone else) with birthday greetings.

The birthday boy, it was claimed, would love to hear an expression, given by the Remainer, in Gaelic.

The expression, unknown to Farage, was an IRA slogan.

Farage obliged...whereupon gleeful miscreants recorded the message and went to the media claiming that Farage was going round mouthing IRA slogans.

Even the media reporting this state it is 'trickery' and 'prankery'. They know the law.

Frankly, Remainers are now in the sewer. They do this because they have no arguments.

They now smell appallingly. Would anyone like to defend pulling public debate so low?

"The Remainers are really in the sewer these days.

So here's what happened: someone, presumably a Remainer, contacted Farage and asked him to contact someone (possibly 'Gerry Adams' or someone else) with birthday greetings.

The birthday boy, it was claimed, would love to hear an expression, given by the Remainer, in Gaelic.

Farage obliged...whereupon gleeful miscreants recorded the message and went to the media claiming that Farage was going round mouthing IRA slogans.

Even the media reporting this state it is 'trickery' and 'prankery'. They know the law.

Frankly, Remainers are now in the sewer. They do this because they have no arguments.

They now smell appallingly. Would anyone like to defend pulling public debate so low?"

seriously lad you need to stop while you're behind give up people living outside of the UK are not Remainers we are laughing at people like you who think the whole world revolves around the UK you are like one of the rednecks from America

Thornaby

They now smell appallingly. Would anyone like to defend pulling public debate so low?"

He trousered £100 for doing it.

Remind me, who is in the sewer?

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

The argument is pretty straightforward, but can be boiled down to two main points:

1. Economically, we were better off in the EU.

2. As a small island we need foreign labour.

henley on thames

Nothing to do with remainders. Perhaps you should retract the accusations of smears and apologise.

henley on thames

They now smell appallingly. Would anyone like to defend pulling public debate so low?seriously lad you need to stop while you're behind give up people living outside of the UK are not Remainers we are laughing at people like you who think the whole world revolves around the UK you are like one of the rednecks from America "

... and he thinks that anyone who does not love farage must be a remainer. Sad

Belfast

55.8% of voters in Northern Ireland voted to remain. Every since we have been depicted as a spanner in the works and even now our own easily distracted politicians are pointing the finger at everyone else.

Meanwhile the real spanner is so easily distracted by £ signs that he will say what anyone wants to feed him and still some people wonder if this is a recent development?

Paradise, Herts

Ohh the irony.

You need to substantiate your allegation or ask the moderator to remove it. Seriously.so your not going to look it up and see he actually used them words instead you'll come on here using big words to try and make yourself sound intelligent, sad.

In the light of political murders and hatred you Remainers need to wash your mouths out"

Blimey. You seem very angry.

Spain, Lancs

They now smell appallingly. Would anyone like to defend pulling public debate so low?seriously lad you need to stop while you're behind give up people living outside of the UK are not Remainers we are laughing at people like you who think the whole world revolves around the UK you are like one of the rednecks from America "

It doesn't matter where you live, sunbeam. That's an illusion of people who don't understand what the EU is about.

Why do you think, in relation to an argument about democracy and independence, that it matters where you live?

Spain, Lancs

They now smell appallingly. Would anyone like to defend pulling public debate so low?

"

Do Remainers really think that this puerile trickery is a proper part of mature debate?

Have you no arguments at all?

henley on thames

They now smell appallingly. Would anyone like to defend pulling public debate so low?seriously lad you need to stop while you're behind give up people living outside of the UK are not Remainers we are laughing at people like you who think the whole world revolves around the UK you are like one of the rednecks from America

It doesn't matter where you live, sunbeam. That's an illusion of people who don't understand what the EU is about.

Why do you think, in relation to an argument about democracy and independence, that it matters where you live?

"

... because the term “remainer” clearly refers to someone who voted to remain in the eu.

Spain, Lancs

Ohh the irony.

You need to substantiate your allegation or ask the moderator to remove it. Seriously.so your not going to look it up and see he actually used them words instead you'll come on here using big words to try and make yourself sound intelligent, sad.

In the light of political murders and hatred you Remainers need to wash your mouths out

Blimey. You seem very angry. "

Not at all. Just genuinely shocked that Remainers can sink so low.

They really need help. I'm trying to be charitable.

Carry on with your self-delusion

Spain, Lancs

They now smell appallingly. Would anyone like to defend pulling public debate so low?seriously lad you need to stop while you're behind give up people living outside of the UK are not Remainers we are laughing at people like you who think the whole world revolves around the UK you are like one of the rednecks from America

... because the term “remainer” clearly refers to someone who voted to remain in the eu.

"

Why does it matter where you live? You're taking refuge in a semantical argument because you don't understand the issues.

Why does it matter?

Belfast

"

Except it's not an argument about democracy and independence. It's a discussion about an individual and his fall from grace.

Thornaby

Ohh the irony.

Carry on with your self-delusion"

So, Farage being paid to mouth IRA phrases is somehow the fault of the remain campaign?

That's a pretty impressive jumping of the shark

henley on thames

Do Remainers really think that this puerile trickery is a proper part of mature debate?

Have you no arguments at all?"

Can you please stop being so obnoxious. It’s fine to have a difference of opinion, and fine to state your opinion, but not cool being so obnoxious

Spain, Lancs

Ohh the irony.

So, Farage being paid to mouth IRA phrases is somehow the fault of the remain campaign?

That's a pretty impressive jumping of the shark"

I didn't say the 'Remain campaign'. I'm sure they still have some sense of right and wrong.

But some Remain hardcore supporters.. have they no shame? To think that such low behaviour is any way to advance discussion. To crow about how low they have sunk!

An intelligent debate should be possible. But this sort of Remainer trickery isn't even in the gutter... it's in the sewer.

Does anyone think this sort of hatred and incitement e hatred serves any good purpose?

If so, justify it. Otherwise hang your heads in shame

Spain, Lancs

Can you please stop being so obnoxious. It’s fine to have a difference of opinion, and fine to state your opinion, but not cool being so obnoxious "

Obnoxious? Look at the language you have used and the low behaviour you appear to find funny

Thornaby

Ohh the irony.

I didn't say the 'Remain campaign'. I'm sure they still have some sense of right and wrong.

But some Remain hardcore supporters.. have they no shame? To think that such low behaviour is any way to advance discussion. To crow about how low they have sunk!

An intelligent debate should be possible. But this sort of Remainer trickery isn't even in the gutter... it's in the sewer.

Does anyone think this sort of hatred and incitement e hatred serves any good purpose?

If so, justify it. Otherwise hang your heads in shame"

Genuinely funny

Please don't talk about others incitement and hatred when discussing Farage. It kind of undermines your point, massively.

Ohh the irony.

That's a pretty impressive jumping of the shark"

the sad state of affairs in he doesn't seem to understand that the ROI isn't part of the UK and we didn't vote on anything so calling us Remainers is absolute nonsense

henley on thames

Can you please stop being so obnoxious. It’s fine to have a difference of opinion, and fine to state your opinion, but not cool being so obnoxious

Obnoxious? Look at the language you have used and the low behaviour you appear to find funny"

I have used no obnoxious language. And when did I say I found this funny? I said it was sad. Stop making things up.

Spain, Lancs

Ohh the irony.

Genuinely funny

Please don't talk about others incitement and hatred when discussing Farage. It kind of undermines your point, massively."

Can you substantiate this, rather than just asserting it?

Better still, do you think the Remainder trickery is even remotely defensible? How?

Spain, Lancs

Obnoxious? Look at the language you have used and the low behaviour you appear to find funny

I have used no obnoxious language. And when did I say I found this funny? I said it was sad. Stop making things up. "

Read your contributions to the thread.

Better still, explain why this Remainer gutter tactic is remotely defensible

henley on thames

Ohh the irony.

That's a pretty impressive jumping of the sharkthe sad state of affairs in he doesn't seem to understand that the ROI isn't part of the UK and we didn't vote on anything so calling us Remainers is absolute nonsense "

Exactly! And then he accuses others of lack of understanding!

henley on thames

I have used no obnoxious language. And when did I say I found this funny? I said it was sad. Stop making things up.

Better still, explain why this Remainer gutter tactic is remotely defensible"

Any proof that the prank was played by remainers? No, didn’t think so.

And if I have been obnoxious please show where.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Nope… that’s basically what he did…. I know you hold in on some sort of high pedestal for his part in getting the UK out of the EU! But here…. What he did was awful, and take the “L”

Sometimes you just can’t defend the indefensible…..

I would call him a chancer and an opportunist… but his record actually helping out the people who voted for him in the European Parliamentary elections and his record as an actual MEP were shocking…..

Thornaby

Ohh the irony.

Genuinely funny

Please don't talk about others incitement and hatred when discussing Farage. It kind of undermines your point, massively.

Can you substantiate this, rather than just asserting it?

Better still, do you think the Remainder trickery is even remotely defensible? How?"

Farage was rightly made to look like a money grasping idiot with no understanding of Irish history, again.

He should be mocked and laughed at whenever the opportunity presents itself.

This was just such an opportunity. More please

Spain, Lancs

"

Read the thread.

Can you defend this Renainer trickery?

Spain, Lancs

"

Nope… that’s basically what he did…. I know you hold in on some sort of high pedestal for his part in getting the UK out of the EU! But here…. What he did was awful, and take the “L”

I would call him a chancer and an opportunist… but his record actually helping out the people who voted for him in the European Parliamentary elections and his record as an actual MEP were shocking….."

But even media had said he was 'tricked' and 'pranked'.

Doesn't that imply that he was misled? Do you think the people doing the misleading were doing so on purpose?

Have you ever been misled?

Belfast

Anyone heard of Godwins Rule? It definitely applies here.

henley on thames

Read the thread.

Can you defend this Renainer trickery?"

You have no proof then, just wild accusations and insults.

henley on thames

"

I would call him a chancer and an opportunist… but his record actually helping out the people who voted for him in the European Parliamentary elections and his record as an actual MEP were shocking…..

Doesn't that imply that he was misled? Do you think the people doing the misleading were doing so on purpose?

Have you ever been misled?"

Did the media say that it had been done by remainers? No. You made that up.

Spain, Lancs

I don't think I've ever seen public 'debate' sink this low before.

It doesn't matter if you like Farage or not. .this sort of tact has to be condemned. Remainers really are showing themselves up now that they are so low.

People do this sort of character assassination when they have no arguments. They have hit rock bottom

Thornaby

"Anyone heard of Godwins Rule? It definitely applies here. "

See also

Jumping the shark

Thornaby

"I don't think I've ever seen public 'debate' sink this low before.

It doesn't matter if you like Farage or not. .this sort of tact has to be condemned. Remainers really are showing themselves up now that they are so low.

People do this sort of character assassination when they have no arguments. They have hit rock bottom"

Oh dear

Meltdown approaches

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Have you ever been misled?"

Don’t you think if you were doing something for money you would at least check it out first?

Because somebody then obviously didn’t….

It’s the perception of needing the cameo money, plus willing to say anything for cash….. then on Irish prime time TV trying to school the Irish on Irish history….

Like I said… sometimes you have to know when to get out to limit the bleeding… and it seems neither of you have the wits about you to know that time probably should have been a bit sooner than now!!!!

So…. Patch up the wound… or continue gushing!