FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Heinous crimes

Heinous crimes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mateur100 OP   Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

Should offenders be freed? Just seen the latest murderous bastard given life which equates to 35years but let's be honest, do-gooders will doubtless have him out sooner as he's no longer a risk etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Should offenders be freed? Just seen the latest murderous bastard given life which equates to 35years but let's be honest, do-gooders will doubtless have him out sooner as he's no longer a risk etc. "

What is a ‘do gooder’ someone who does ‘good’? Can I ask who was it who was sentenced to 35 years?

nr faversham

"Should offenders be freed? Just seen the latest murderous bastard given life which equates to 35years but let's be honest, do-gooders will doubtless have him out sooner as he's no longer a risk etc.

What is a ‘do gooder’ someone who does ‘good’? Can I ask who was it who was sentenced to 35 years? "

Danyal Hussein is the fellow, assuming I'm allowed to post his name Do gooder is open to interpretation

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"Should offenders be freed? Just seen the latest murderous bastard given life which equates to 35years but let's be honest, do-gooders will doubtless have him out sooner as he's no longer a risk etc.

What is a ‘do gooder’ someone who does ‘good’? Can I ask who was it who was sentenced to 35 years?

Danyal Hussein is the fellow, assuming I'm allowed to post his name Do gooder is open to interpretation"

What's your interpretation, if not "someone who does good"?

Danyal Hussein is the fellow, assuming I'm allowed to post his name Do gooder is open to interpretation"

The judge couldn’t give him a whole life sentence as he was under 21 when he committed the crime, that law needs to changing tbh

nr faversham

Danyal Hussein is the fellow, assuming I'm allowed to post his name Do gooder is open to interpretation

The judge couldn’t give him a whole life sentence as he was under 21 when he committed the crime, that law needs to changing tbh"

Indeed it does

The judge couldn’t give him a whole life sentence as he was under 21 when he committed the crime, that law needs to changing tbh

Indeed it does"

He definitely deserves a full life term

nr faversham

What's your interpretation, if not "someone who does good"?"

Given enough time, I'm sure someone will start to campaign for his release or a parole board will allow it without a campaign. Pitchfork bus the latest example. I wouldn't be prepared to risk innocent people on the off chance that a murderer/rapist etc had been rehabilitated.

Given enough time, I'm sure someone will start to campaign for his release or a parole board will allow it without a campaign. Pitchfork bus the latest example. I wouldn't be prepared to risk innocent people on the off chance that a murderer/rapist etc had been rehabilitated. "

For balance are these the same ‘do gooders’ who have innocent people freed from jail, like the Birmingham 6?

nr faversham

Given enough time, I'm sure someone will start to campaign for his release or a parole board will allow it without a campaign. Pitchfork bus the latest example. I wouldn't be prepared to risk innocent people on the off chance that a murderer/rapist etc had been rehabilitated.

For balance are these the same ‘do gooders’ who have innocent people freed from jail, like the Birmingham 6? "

Yes, and I'm sure I could come up with a whole host of negative examples

Saw the thread title, assumed this thread would be about Brexit.

For balance are these the same ‘do gooders’ who have innocent people freed from jail, like the Birmingham 6?

Yes, and I'm sure I could come up with a whole host of negative examples"

Give me 5

"Saw the thread title, assumed this thread would be about Brexit."

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

Given enough time, I'm sure someone will start to campaign for his release or a parole board will allow it without a campaign. Pitchfork bus the latest example. I wouldn't be prepared to risk innocent people on the off chance that a murderer/rapist etc had been rehabilitated. "

So the definition of "do gooder" is someone who wants to risk innocent people getting murdered and the other word that u can't say as it gets blocked.

Interesting.

So the definition of "do gooder" is someone who wants to risk innocent people getting murdered and the other word that u can't say as it gets blocked.

Interesting."

The problem with do gooders is that they keep doing good, bastards

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Just goes to show you just can’t trust demons as he never did get his lottery win

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

What is a ‘do gooder’ someone who does ‘good’? Can I ask who was it who was sentenced to 35 years? "

pmsl have you really just asked what is a do gooder should of asked who lol

nr faversham

Yes, and I'm sure I could come up with a whole host of negative examples

Give me 5 "

I'm sure you've read of many examples of murderers, rapists etc who have been freed only to repeat offend. This isn't about a failure or the justice system

» Add a new message to this topic