FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > should politicians wear badges so we know who owns them?

should politicians wear badges so we know who owns them?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Words to that effect have been attributed to a few people down the years. It would certainly make it easier if we could see politicians in the Commons proudly displaying their - to make up an example - shiny Anal Lube Pro badge.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get names and numbers on their backs... like the premier league! And if they have 2nd jobs or lobby for certain large corporations then they could have sponsorship logos on the front. That way we all know who's who and which big business is calling their tune.

Twat Hancock, sponsered by pfizer,

Priti pisspoor, sponsored by the Isreali tourist board,

Dominic Cumstains, sponsored by specsavers......etc etc

"Get names and numbers on their backs... like the premier league! And if they have 2nd jobs or lobby for certain large corporations then they could have sponsorship logos on the front. That way we all know who's who and which big business is calling their tune.

Twat Hancock, sponsered by pfizer,

Priti pisspoor, sponsored by the Isreali tourist board,

Dominic Cumstains, sponsored by specsavers......etc etc

"

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

"Why not? Maybe the Jewish MPs could wear a Star of David?

Or you could stop posting ridiculous threads if you've been drinking into the late night! "

Someone makes a joke about the current corruption scandal and you try to shut them down by making comparisons with the Holocaust? WTF?

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Or you could stop posting ridiculous threads if you've been drinking into the late night!

Someone makes a joke about the current corruption scandal and you try to shut them down by making comparisons with the Holocaust? WTF? "

Nothing in the OP to say it was humorous!

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Or you could stop posting ridiculous threads if you've been drinking into the late night!

Someone makes a joke about the current corruption scandal and you try to shut them down by making comparisons with the Holocaust? WTF?

Nothing in the OP to say it was humorous! "

Shiny anal lube pro badge???

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Shiny anal lube pro badge??? "

If i've made an error, then. I apologise.

I'll leave this thread alone.

Manchester

"

Mercury I make loads of mistakes. Probably a leading light on here on how to drop the proverbial clangers . Don’t disappear it’s good we debate

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Make them wear jacket's with their sponsors like NASCAR drivers

List of which MP is sponsored by who before each pmq

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

Gosh that escalated fast.

Never woulda guessed "shiny anal lube pro badge" was too subtle as a joke.

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

Tbf this is a swingers site. Anal lube isn't necessarily an extreme product to advertise around here

Manchester

This is just wrong

Simon Clarke, the new Chief Secretary to the Treasury, received £15k in donations linked to Aquind between 2019 and 2021.

He is involved in the governments decision on the undersea power cable project Aquind are pushing.

Four MPs on the decision making committee have received donations from Aquind. Only two have removed themselves from the decision making process.

The other two are still involved. That has to be corruption in any other sphere if life but is allowed in Parliament.

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

"This is just wrong

Simon Clarke, the new Chief Secretary to the Treasury, received £15k in donations linked to Aquind between 2019 and 2021.

He is involved in the governments decision on the undersea power cable project Aquind are pushing.

Four MPs on the decision making committee have received donations from Aquind. Only two have removed themselves from the decision making process.

The other two are still involved. That has to be corruption in any other sphere if life but is allowed in Parliament. "

About par for the course with this bunch of shysters.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

the jennifer acuri diaries in the press again today. talk of johnson facing criminal proceedings. interesting times.

» Add a new message to this topic