FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Marcus Rashford

Marcus Rashford

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *or Fox Sake OP   Couple  over a year ago

Thornaby

Has more integrity than the government front bench combined.

Why does it take a football player to demonstrate that being an Eton attending chinless twonk is not a qualification for running the country?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Has more integrity than the government front bench combined.

Why does it take a football player to demonstrate that being an Eton attending chinless twonk is not a qualification for running the country?"

I agree ..readers of the Mail and Telegraph seem not to, judging from the comments sections of both paper's online offerings.

The phrase 'shut up and dribble', seems most often to be the frame.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why does it take a football player to demonstrate that being an Eton attending chinless twonk is not a qualification for running the country?

I agree ..readers of the Mail and Telegraph seem not to, judging from the comments sections of both paper's online offerings.

The phrase 'shut up and dribble', seems most often to be the frame."

Yep, he triggers the racists out there,

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

Yep, he triggers the racists out there, "

What has his race got to do with it?

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Yep, he triggers the racists out there, "

Why on Earth have you brought racism into a post that’s simply praising the virtues of someone who strikes me as a terrific, compassionate & caring young sportsman? You seem obsessed?

Why on Earth have you brought racism into a post that’s simply praising the virtues of someone who strikes me as a terrific, compassionate & caring young sportsman? You seem obsessed? "

Can you read? it was in response to the second post?

Maldon

Why on Earth have you brought racism into a post that’s simply praising the virtues of someone who strikes me as a terrific, compassionate & caring young sportsman? You seem obsessed?

Can you read? it was in response to the second post? "

There was no reference in the second post to colour or racism.

Can you read? it was in response to the second post? There was no reference in the second post to colour or racism. "

No , just online abuse, Marcus Rashford was one of the 3 young , English black players to receive disgusting and vile racist abuse for missing a penalty in the Euros. He is a fantastic man and role model for the younger generation, unfortunately his good deeds trigger racists

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

Why does it take a football player to demonstrate that being an Eton attending chinless twonk is not a qualification for running the country?"

There was a thread here recently with a bunch of guys saying anyone not Eton educated is unfit for public office, and are bottom feeders like other working class people.

It's shocking how much power Eton educated people have over ordinary people.

Fair play to Marcus for standing out amongst the crowd and speaking up.

There was a thread here recently with a bunch of guys saying anyone not Eton educated is unfit for public office, and are bottom feeders like other working class people.

"

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"

there’s also some on here who think people shouldn’t be allowed a vote unless you have a high level of education they will swerve this thread now go into hiding lol

Maldon

Can you read? it was in response to the second post? There was no reference in the second post to colour or racism.

No , just online abuse, Marcus Rashford was one of the 3 young , English black players to receive disgusting and vile racist abuse for missing a penalty in the Euros. He is a fantastic man and role model for the younger generation, unfortunately his good deeds trigger racists "

You make things up. There was no reference to online abuse. Until you introduced it of course.

Can you read? it was in response to the second post? There was no reference in the second post to colour or racism.

No , just online abuse, Marcus Rashford was one of the 3 young , English black players to receive disgusting and vile racist abuse for missing a penalty in the Euros. He is a fantastic man and role model for the younger generation, unfortunately his good deeds trigger racists You make things up. There was no reference to online abuse. Until you introduced it of course."

Can you read?

‘I agree ..readers of the Mail and Telegraph seem not to, judging from the comments sections of both paper's online offerings.

I agree ..readers of the Mail and Telegraph

seem not to, judging from the comments sections of both paper's online offerings.

Why on Earth have you brought racism into a post that’s simply praising the virtues of

someone who strikes me as a terrific, compassionate & caring young sportsman? You seem obsessed?

No , just online abuse, Marcus Rashford was

one of the 3 young , English black players to receive disgusting and vile racist abuse for missing a penalty in the Euros. He is a fantastic man and role model for the younger generation, unfortunately his good deeds trigger racists You make things up. There was no reference to online abuse. Until you

introduced it of course."

The same online abuse that originated in many countries all over the world and was dished out by non-white, non british trolls?

A very very small percentage of the abuse was home grown....

Bristol

seem not to, judging from the comments sections of both paper's online offerings.

Why on Earth have you brought racism into a post that’s simply praising the virtues of

someone who strikes me as a terrific, compassionate & caring young sportsman? You seem obsessed?

one of the 3 young , English black players to receive disgusting and vile racist abuse for missing a penalty in the Euros. He is a fantastic man and role model for the younger generation, unfortunately his good deeds trigger racists You make things up. There was no reference to online abuse. Until you

introduced it of course.

The same online abuse that originated in many countries all over the world and was dished out by non-white, non british trolls?

A very very small percentage of the abuse was home grown...."

Oh really? I doubt that very much to be honest. But hey, again I'm sure you know more about the experiences of others than they do.

introduced it of course.

No it wasn’t

By *or Fox Sake OP   Couple  over a year ago

Thornaby

introduced it of course.

firstly, got any evidence for that

secondly, ever heard of a vpn

Maldon

No , just online abuse, Marcus Rashford was one of the 3 young , English black players to receive disgusting and vile racist abuse for missing a penalty in the Euros. He is a fantastic man and role model for the younger generation, unfortunately his good deeds trigger racists You make things up. There was no reference to online abuse. Until you introduced it of course.

Can you read?

‘I agree ..readers of the Mail and Telegraph seem not to, judging from the comments sections of both paper's online offerings.

"

And?

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

there’s also some on here who think people shouldn’t be allowed a vote unless you have a high level of education they will swerve this thread now go into hiding lol"

Same people who suggested that working class people are bottom feeders and should be ruled over by Eton graduates said that uneducated people shouldn't be allowed to vote?

Some people have the weirdest opinions.

there’s also some on here who think people shouldn’t be allowed a vote unless you have a high level of education they will swerve this thread now go into hiding lol"

which thread(s) was this in ??

there’s also some on here who think people shouldn’t be allowed a vote unless you have a high level of education they will swerve this thread now go into hiding lol

Same people who suggested that working class people are bottom feeders and should be ruled over by Eton graduates said that uneducated people shouldn't be allowed to vote?

Some people have the weirdest opinions."

The Angela Rayner thread

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Can you read? it was in response to the second post? There was no reference in the second post to colour or racism. "

I think it would have helped people if they basically knew where the phrase “shut up and dribble” came from…

In context the phrase came from the right wing commentator Fox News host laura ingraham when she was talking about NBA star LeBron James, when he was talking about criticism he made about then president Donald trump …

There… my job is done

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"

Judging by the quality of the likes of Cameron and Johnson, if I had paid c.£35k a year to educate my son I’d be wanting a refund!

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Refund, plus interest and damages.

Watching his interview with the Parliamentary committee this week was embarrassing.

Dithering, blubbering lies, all of it. If you watch carefully, his eyes glaze when his mouth goes into gear and the lies and BS spills out.. usually after a 5 second pause as the floppy disk drive finds the right file to playback.

Bristol

I think it would have helped people if they basically knew where the phrase “shut up and dribble” came from…

In context the phrase came from the right wing commentator Fox News host laura ingraham when she was talking about NBA star LeBron James, when he was talking about criticism he made about then president Donald trump …

There… my job is done "

Not quite.

The U.K. equivalent was MP Natalie

Elphicke (wife of ‘I’m a naughty tory’, now convicted sex pest), said Rashford should stick to his day job. Although, it subsequently came to light Elphicke has a second job.

I notice that Richard Keys said the same thing a couple of days ago - so, it’s not an issue that’s going go silently into the night.

» Add a new message to this topic