FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Is the Labour Party racist?

Is the Labour Party racist?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Should the Forde inquiry be reopened??

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Racist no, incapeable of winning an election yes

Only two Political parties have ever been investigated for racism in the UK. The Labour Party is one of them.

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

"Only two Political parties have ever been investigated for racism in the UK. The Labour Party is one of them. "

Another desperate attempt to divert from Tory sleaze

"Only two Political parties have ever been investigated for racism in the UK. The Labour Party is one of them.

Another desperate attempt to divert from Tory sleaze"

So your ok with racist then?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

All parties have people with prejudice.

Labour have had recent issues with Islamaphobia Transphobia and Anti Semitism.

Torys have a clean sweep of the phobias as well along with the stain of sleaze that follows them everywhere.

Even the Greens have an issue now with Transphobia.

Nobody is ever a clean skin. We all have a prejudice it’s how you deal with it.

Thornaby

"Only two Political parties have ever been investigated for racism in the UK. The Labour Party is one of them.

So your ok with racist then?"

I'm not ok with people playing games with Language in a desperate attempt to divert from the sleaze in the Tory party.

I'm not ok with people playing games with Language in a desperate attempt to divert from the sleaze in the Tory party."

Not deflecting at all it a genuine question. Is the Labour Party institutional racist ?

Thornaby

I'm not ok with people playing games with Language in a desperate attempt to divert from the sleaze in the Tory party.

Not deflecting at all it a genuine question. Is the Labour Party institutional racist ?

"

To the best of my knowledge it's leader has never used the phrase "tank topped bum boys" or compared Asian women to letter boxes.

To the best of my knowledge it's leader has never used the phrase "tank topped bum boys" or compared Asian women to letter boxes.

"

Talking more about antisemites still with the Labour Party and trade unions.

A Jewish Labour MP at the heart of the row over antisemitism in the Labour party of "insensitive stubbornness" after they refused to apologise to the Jewish community.

[Removed by poster at 20/11/21 10:59:40]

[Removed by poster at 20/11/21 10:59:35]

Thornaby

A Jewish Labour MP at the heart of the row over antisemitism in the Labour party of "insensitive stubbornness" after they refused to apologise to the Jewish community.

"

More attempts to divert from Tory sleaze

Do Jewish Labour MP’s still need bodyguards at Labour Party conferences, in fear of being attacked?

Jewish delegates at Labour Party conference in 2018 were given bodyguards as fears grow for their safety amid the raging anti-Semitism row.

Thornaby

"Do Jewish Labour MP’s still need bodyguards at Labour Party conferences, in fear of being attacked?

Jewish delegates at Labour Party conference in 2018 were given bodyguards as fears grow for their safety amid the raging anti-Semitism row.

"

Do Tory MPs need bodyguards to protect their money?

More attempts to divert from Tory sleaze"

Sleaze

immoral, sordid, and corrupt behaviour or activities.

Racist

a person who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalised

Which one are you ?

Thornaby

Sleaze

Racist

a person who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalised

Which one are you ?

"

Neither

Carry on trying to divert from Tory sleaze

Sleaze

Racist

Which one are you ?

Neither

Carry on trying to divert from Tory sleaze "

Im I ??

Or are you in denial that the party you support is a racist party.

So the fact that you defend/vote for them makes you a racist too.

I rather sit in a room with a sleaze ball then a racist.

Thornaby

Sleaze

Racist

Which one are you ?

Neither

Im I ??

I rather sit in a room with a sleaze ball then a racist. "

Your logic is seriously flawed.

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

More attempts to divert from Tory sleaze"

do u have blinkers on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Only two Political parties have ever been investigated for racism in the UK. The Labour Party is one of them. "

This is an undeniable truth. To deny it or deflect from it is just further supporting racism. Only a racist or a very stupid person would disagree.

This is an undeniable truth. To deny it or deflect from it is just further supporting racism. Only a racist or a very stupid person would disagree."

At last someone that sees through the bullshite.

Thornaby

Sleaze

Racist

Which one are you ?

Neither

Im I ??

Well a racist would say that, wouldn’t you.

You might want to think about what you have just posted.

Nothing to think about. The Labour is institutional racist. That’s a proven fact, so if you align yourself to/support that party, are you not also supporting racism. ??"

Your logic is still flawed

Sleaze

Racist

Which one are you ?

Neither

Im I ??

Nothing to think about. The Labour is institutional racist. That’s a proven fact, so if you align yourself to/support that party, are you not also supporting racism. ??

Your logic is still flawed"

Yes the truth hurts doesn’t it?

When you find out the political party you’ve supported all your life, judges a person by their race.

Thornaby

Sleaze

Racist

Which one are you ?

Neither

Im I ??

Nothing to think about. The Labour is institutional racist. That’s a proven fact, so if you align yourself to/support that party, are you not also supporting racism. ??

When you find out the political party you’ve supported all your life, judges a person by their race."

You are now widening the scope of your flawed logic.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Should the Forde inquiry be reopened??"

Has something happened to warrant the reopening recently

Sleaze

Racist

Which one are you ?

Neither

Im I ??

When you find out the political party you’ve supported all your life, judges a person by their race.

You are now widening the scope of your flawed logic."

Right I’m off now to read that book by that lovely socialist from Germany. A Hilter

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Should the Forde inquiry be reopened??

Has something happened to warrant the reopening recently"

Probably not, it more likely someone trying to get in the news who has written a new book and wants the publicity

Thornaby

Sleaze

Racist

Which one are you ?

Neither

Im I ??

Right I’m off now to read that book by that lovely socialist from Germany. A Hilter "

Unhinged

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Should the Forde inquiry be reopened??

Has something happened to warrant the reopening recently

Probably not, it more likely someone trying to get in the news who has written a new book and wants the publicity "

Ok, thought I had missed something. If a publicity thing then guess they are entitled. If it helps root out the problems which seem to persist then maybe worthwhile

Sleaze

Racist

Which one are you ?

Neither

Im I ??

Right I’m off now to read that book by that lovely socialist from Germany. A Hilter

Unhinged"

No it’s called Mein Kampt probably right up

your street.

Thornaby

Sleaze

Racist

Which one are you ?

Neither

Im I ??

Unhinged

No it’s called Mein Kampt probably right up

your street."

Still unhinged

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Guess we need to define what a we mean by a party being racist.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

The "Labour Party" is not racist. Racism plays no inherent part its tenets.

Individual members of the Labour Party may be racist and should be dealt with appropriately.

What has happened to indicate that the Forde enquiry recommendations have not been acted on and require reopening?

The Conservative party has been investigated for Islamophobia. Are you going to argue that this is not a form of racism?

https://news.sky.com/story/tory-islamophobia-anti-muslim-sentiment-remains-a-problem-within-conservative-party-report-finds-12316516

You're welcome.

West London

Historical extent and breadth interesting to compare.

Something to consider before starting a thread as the implication is that the Conservative party appears to have escaped more scrutiny than it may deserve.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_UK_Conservative_Party

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_UK_Conservative_Party

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamophobia_in_the_UK_Conservative_Party_(1997%E2%80%93present)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_UK_Labour_Party

West London

For reference, I have never voted for the Labour Party

Thornaby

"For reference, I have never voted for the Labour Party "

That's two of us

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"All parties have people with prejudice.

Labour have had recent issues with Islamaphobia Transphobia and Anti Semitism.

Torys have a clean sweep of the phobias as well along with the stain of sleaze that follows them everywhere.

Even the Greens have an issue now with Transphobia.

Nobody is ever a clean skin. We all have a prejudice it’s how you deal with it.

"

This.

By *ristoltony40Man  over a year ago

bristol

Question should be : Are They Competent ? Otherwise a future in opposition beckons

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Question should be : Are They Competent ? Otherwise a future in opposition beckons "
it looks like that is at best it’s the short term future unfortunately