FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Corbyn

Corbyn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *or Fox Sake OP   Couple  over a year ago

Thornaby

just won a libel case against a tort councillor

"In an apology on Twitter, he wrote: "The tweet targeted Jeremy Corbyn and included a fake photograph of him laying a poppy wreath at the site of a burning taxi outside the Liverpool Women's Hospital, where a terror attack had taken place on Remembrance Sunday, killing a suicide bomber and injuring others.

"The false photograph, captioned by the word "unsurprisingly", gave the completely untrue impression that Jeremy Corbyn supports terrorist violence, including suicide bombings, which, without any hesitation, I wholly accept he does not."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"just won a libel case against a tort councillor

"In an apology on Twitter, he wrote: "The tweet targeted Jeremy Corbyn and included a fake photograph of him laying a poppy wreath at the site of a burning taxi outside the Liverpool Women's Hospital, where a terror attack had taken place on Remembrance Sunday, killing a suicide bomber and injuring others.

"The false photograph, captioned by the word "unsurprisingly", gave the completely untrue impression that Jeremy Corbyn supports terrorist violence, including suicide bombings, which, without any hesitation, I wholly accept he does not.""

Now I wonder why this Tory councillor tweeted this photo?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic