FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > That Downing Street Xmas Party

That Downing Street Xmas Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There seems to have been an Xmas party in 10 Downing Street when the rest of us were in lockdown. Thoughts?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

"There seems to have been an Xmas party in 10 Downing Street when the rest of us were in lockdown. Thoughts?"

Strange how it's taken 12 months to be reported on!

"There seems to have been an Xmas party in 10 Downing Street when the rest of us were in lockdown. Thoughts?

"

Even stranger how therewere apparently dozens of people at the Xmas party at a time when such a thing was clearly against the rules.

It's actually alleged there were parties/gatherings at No 10 more than once during lockdown.

Interestingly, Johnson hasn't actually denied such parties happened. The baffling line he's pushing is that the rules were followed.

And currently Cressida Dick isn't investigating the issue. She claims the reason for not doing her job is: "As far as I'm aware, we have had no complaint, and therefore I really can't comment on what did or didn't happen there"

Mhm. I suspect she's about to get a shitload of complaints. How will she avoid investigating then?

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"And currently Cressida Dick isn't investigating the issue. She claims the reason for not doing her job is: "As far as I'm aware, we have had no complaint, and therefore I really can't comment on what did or didn't happen there"

Mhm. I suspect she's about to get a shitload of complaints. How will she avoid investigating then?"

RLB will put a complaint in im sure thats all she ever does call for police enquiries.

"And currently Cressida Dick isn't investigating the issue. She claims the reason for not doing her job is: "As far as I'm aware, we have had no complaint, and therefore I really can't comment on what did or didn't happen there"

Mhm. I suspect she's about to get a shitload of complaints. How will she avoid investigating then? RLB will put a complaint in im sure thats all she ever does call for police enquiries. "

Don't you think the police should investigate if/how our government broke the law?

near ipswich

Mhm. I suspect she's about to get a shitload of complaints. How will she avoid investigating then? RLB will put a complaint in im sure thats all she ever does call for police enquiries.

Don't you think the police should investigate if/how our government broke the law?"

Of course but did it break the law if they are all working together in the same building? I think the police have better things to do than a so called works party last year.

Mhm. I suspect she's about to get a shitload of complaints. How will she avoid investigating then? RLB will put a complaint in im sure thats all she ever does call for police enquiries.

Don't you think the police should investigate if/how our government broke the law?Of course but did it break the law if they are all working together in the same building? I think the police have better things to do than a so called works party last year."

So the police should investigate. If there's nothing to hide here, why are they all scurrying around trying to avoid scrutiny?

near ipswich

Don't you think the police should investigate if/how our government broke the law?Of course but did it break the law if they are all working together in the same building? I think the police have better things to do than a so called works party last year.

So the police should investigate. If there's nothing to hide here, why are they all scurrying around trying to avoid scrutiny?"

Ive no idea, are they, who is trying to avoid investigation?

ROMFORD

"There seems to have been an Xmas party in 10 Downing Street when the rest of us were in lockdown. Thoughts?

Even stranger how therewere apparently dozens of people at the Xmas party at a time when such a thing was clearly against the rules."

Strange how these so called dozens of people managed to get past the police stationed outside No.10 plus the press who are alway there!

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

They are playing the "workplace" card.

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

"They are playing the "workplace" card. "

Yeah cos most workplaces have food and drink until post midnight.

BoZo Johnson refused to answer a straight question in parliament about it. He's hoping it will all go away.

It won't.

ROMFORD

"They are playing the "workplace" card.

Yeah cos most workplaces have food and drink until post midnight.

BoZo Johnson refused to answer a straight question in parliament about it. He's hoping it will all go away.

It won't."

Still haven't answered how all these boozed up people managed to get past the police and press outside No.10.!

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

Following on from this and the revelation this week that the new hospital builds are to be classed as new builds if they have renovation work done , , I am completely rebuilding my house by painting the skirting board in the living room and putting up a towel rail in the bathroom , , I won't be having a house warming party in my brand new home but will be having a few friends round for nibbles drinks and games but it's not a party ,

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

What Party?

We should be looking forward to this year's Christmas parties, not dwell on the ones we missed last year..

Well, the ones most of us did..

Longridge

And..

If Father Johnson was there, I want to know what he was 'nibbling' on, someone's seat?

The Deputy Prime Minister,Dominic Raab has said police don't look into things that happened a year ago ,

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

Don't you think the police should investigate if/how our government broke the law?Of course but did it break the law if they are all working together in the same building? I think the police have better things to do than a so called works party last year."

Were they all working together? I believe compulsory mask wearing was in place at the time and going by the reports of all the kissing going on they were breaking the law. Parties were not allowed regardless if it was along with people you worked with. You are trying to defend the indefensible.Usual thing when this government breaks the law it is. Nothing to see here move along now.

central scotland

"The Deputy Prime Minister,Dominic Raab has said police don't look into things that happened a year ago ,"

That's a relief is it is over a year since I buried that body in my garden.

Longridge

"The Deputy Prime Minister,Dominic Raab has said police don't look into things that happened a year ago ,

That's a relief is it is over a year since I buried that body in my garden."

Going to my local nic tomorrow to confess all my wrongdoing up until last November.

Phew.. I thought I'd be in twubble

It gets better, if you think about it. Last I checked, Raab was secretary of state for justice.

So we've just had the secretary of state for justice saying about the police: "...but they don't normally look back and investigate things that have taken place a year ago..."

That's a direct quote, as far as I can tell. I just listened to it and Raab mumbled and rushed the year bit. As if he was struggling to get out such utter horseshit in defence of his glorious leader.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Raab - what a fucking joke he is! Another completely inept Minister!

I really really hope a clever defence barrister uses that line for a client and quotes the Justice Secretary.

"Raab - what a fucking joke he is! Another completely inept Minister!

I really really hope a clever defence barrister uses that line for a client and quotes the Justice Secretary."

The ridiculous Raab precedent.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why are people bothered about a party that happened 12mths ago need to look to the future not dwell in the past

" Why are people bothered about a party that happened 12mths ago need to look to the future not dwell in the past "

People are bothered about the government breaking the law they themselves introduced. Breaking the law several times and v blatantly, by all accounts.

People are also bothered by the fact other people got fined and shut down by police when they did similar things.

People are also bothered by the police turning a blind eye to what the government did, despite the fact police are always at No 10. At the same time, the police were warning and threatening the rest of us for any behaviour close to what was going on at No 10.

People are also bothered by the fact those at the heart of government seemed to be having jolly parties while the rest of us were told we couldn't see loved ones or even attend funerals in person.

ROMFORD

" Why are people bothered about a party that happened 12mths ago need to look to the future not dwell in the past

People are bothered about the government breaking the law they themselves introduced. Breaking the law several times and v blatantly, by all accounts.

People are also bothered by the fact other people got fined and shut down by police when they did similar things.

People are also bothered by the police turning a blind eye to what the government did, despite the fact police are always at No 10. At the same time, the police were warning and threatening the rest of us for any behaviour close to what was going on at No 10.

People are also bothered by the fact those at the heart of government seemed to be having jolly parties while the rest of us were told we couldn't see loved ones or even attend funerals in person.

"

Still waiting to see all the photos which the press outside No 10 would of taken if a party happened.!

" Why are people bothered about a party that happened 12mths ago need to look to the future not dwell in the past

Still waiting to see all the photos which the press outside No 10 would of taken if a party happened.!"

By some accounts, journalists were actually at the party.

This whole story is waiting on 1 whistle blower coming forward...

Thornaby

Apparently BoZo Johnson is planning to hold one this year

near ipswich

Still waiting to see all the photos which the press outside No 10 would of taken if a party happened.!

This whole story is waiting on 1 whistle blower coming forward..."

Well if that was the case im sure that would have happened by now we all know the integrity of the press they would sell their own grandmothers for a story.

This whole story is waiting on 1 whistle blower coming forward...Well if that was the case im sure that would have happened by now we all know the integrity of the press they would sell their own grandmothers for a story."

There are so many accounts from so many directions now that it's pretty damn clear a party/parties took place in No 10 when such things were illegal according to the government's own rules.

The government is tying itself up in knots trying to evade the accusations and, when that doesn't work, flat out lying. The MET is likelise tying itself up in knots trying not to do its job.

They'd all be better simply admitting to what happened at this point. The cover up always seems to do more damage than the original crime.

near ipswich

This whole story is waiting on 1 whistle blower coming forward...Well if that was the case im sure that would have happened by now we all know the integrity of the press they would sell their own grandmothers for a story.

There are so many accounts from so many directions now that it's pretty damn clear a party/parties took place in No 10 when such things were illegal according to the government's own rules.

The government is tying itself up in knots trying to evade the accusations and, when that doesn't work, flat out lying. The MET is likelise tying itself up in knots trying not to do its job.

They'd all be better simply admitting to what happened at this point. The cover up always seems to do more damage than the original crime."

If there were journalists there as you claim why are they not doing their job and covering up for the government? this is the bit i dont understand about your claim.

This whole story is waiting on 1 whistle blower coming forward...Well if that was the case im sure that would have happened by now we all know the integrity of the press they would sell their own grandmothers for a story.

They'd all be better simply admitting to what happened at this point. The cover up always seems to do more damage than the original crime.If there were journalists there as you claim why are they not doing their job and covering up for the government? this is the bit i dont understand about your claim."

Maybe they are trying to make the story go away. Trying to make it out to be a small story. Some people on here clearly believe the story is no big deal...

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

" If there were journalists there as you claim why are they not doing their job and covering up for the government? this is the bit i dont understand about your claim."

It should really be obvious.

They get invited to parties like this because they're part of the circle, they get access to government with the tacit agreement they don't really criticise them.

So you're asking why would they not whistle blow on the people they're cozy with?

Not to mention if they admit they were there they'd get cricitism for breaking rules, and for being too close to government.

near ipswich

" If there were journalists there as you claim why are they not doing their job and covering up for the government? this is the bit i dont understand about your claim.

It should really be obvious.

They get invited to parties like this because they're part of the circle, they get access to government with the tacit agreement they don't really criticise them.

So you're asking why would they not whistle blow on the people they're cozy with?

Not to mention if they admit they were there they'd get cricitism for breaking rules, and for being too close to government. "

Not obvious at all jounalists have no loyalty at all when it comes to a story its the nature of the job.

ROMFORD

This whole story is waiting on 1 whistle blower coming forward..."

What about the private photographers who sell their photos to the press, or were they all inside for a knees up as well?

Seems a bit hard to believe everyone and his dog was at No 10 and nobody noticed it!

near ipswich

This whole story is waiting on 1 whistle blower coming forward...

What about the private photographers who sell their photos to the press, or were they all inside for a knees up as well?

Seems a bit hard to believe everyone and his dog was at No 10 and nobody noticed it! "

Maybe they were all working from home.

The gov line previously was to repeat ad nauseum things like: "rules were followed/no Covid rules were broken" etc. Without denying there was a party/parties.

Malthouse said he didn't know if an event took place, but if it did no rules were broken.

Yet I just heard Raab push the line there was no party.

They're tying themselves up in endless knots over this. Would have gone so much better for them if they'd just admitted to breaking the rules right away.

near ipswich

"The gov line previously was to repeat ad nauseum things like: "rules were followed/no Covid rules were broken" etc. Without denying there was a party/parties.

Malthouse said he didn't know if an event took place, but if it did no rules were broken.

They're tying themselves up in endless knots over this. Would have gone so much better for them if they'd just admitted to breaking the rules right away."

So why have none of these journalists done their job then?

ROMFORD

"The gov line previously was to repeat ad nauseum things like: "rules were followed/no Covid rules were broken" etc. Without denying there was a party/parties.

They're tying themselves up in endless knots over this. Would have gone so much better for them if they'd just admitted to breaking the rules right away."

I feel sorry for anyone who has you on their jury.

You would have someone convicted without any evidence in a flash.!

near ipswich

They'd all be better simply admitting to what happened at this point. The cover up always seems to do more damage than the original crime.If there were journalists there as you claim why are they not doing their job and covering up for the government? this is the bit i dont understand about your claim.

Maybe they are trying to make the story go away. Trying to make it out to be a small story. Some people on here clearly believe the story is no big deal..."

Someones been reading Dominic Cummins funny how he is now the voice of truth.

They're tying themselves up in endless knots over this. Would have gone so much better for them if they'd just admitted to breaking the rules right away.

You would have someone convicted without any evidence in a flash.! "

Oh I see... the gov is clearly as innocent as can be. In which case, why don't they just release all the facts? In fact, they could invite the police to investigate the issue fully and put it to bed. Problem solved, eh?

near ipswich

Oh I see... the gov is clearly as innocent as can be. In which case, why don't they just release all the facts? In fact, they could invite the police to investigate the issue fully and put it to bed. Problem solved, eh?

"

Sounding like Angela Rainer now get the police.

Sounding like Angela Rainer now get the police."

Seems the simplest solution, no?

near ipswich

Seems the simplest solution, no?"

dont you think they have better things to do? most people don't give a fuck boris wasn't there so even less people give a fuck just labour mp,s trying to gain some ground and a few people on a swingers site.

Seems the simplest solution, no?"

The fetlock tuggers won’t agree as they know their place, you have to remember that they think people in government are better than the rest of us and are happy to let them do whatever they like

Seems the simplest solution, no?dont you think they have better things to do? most people don't give a fuck boris wasn't there so even less people give a fuck just labour mp,s trying to gain some ground and a few people on a swingers site. "

I did say somewhere above why the party/parties issue is so important. It's about far more than just a few people having a knees up. Here you go again:

Then again I guess the issue isn't important if you don't care about the law. Or honesty. Or hypocrisy. Or fairness. Or risking the lives of others for the sake of a party.

ROMFORD

"

The police are there 24Hrs, so if there was this big knees up like you think why didn't they stop it.!

The police are there 24Hrs, so if there was this big knees up like you think why didn't they stop it.!"

I'm not sure why you're angry and shouting at me.

To answer your question: because the Met are as compromised as hell. That's not a tricky one to figure out.

ROMFORD

The police are there 24Hrs, so if there was this big knees up like you think why didn't they stop it.!

To answer your question: because the Met are as compromised as hell. That's not a tricky one to figure out."

Who's angry and shouting?

You're the one who has a bee in his bonnet about some hearsay.

What I'm thinking is if a MP's can have a picture taken of himself in his own office kissing a lady who is not his wife.

Then surely a picture or some CCTV of this massive Christmas knees up at No 10 would of come out by now.!

To answer your question: because the Met are as compromised as hell. That's not a tricky one to figure out.

What I'm thinking is if a MP's can have a picture taken of himself in his own office kissing a lady who is not his wife.

Then surely a picture or some CCTV of this massive Christmas knees up at No 10 would of come out by now.!

"

You seem angry and shouty because you keep using exclamation marks. That's all.

There are now so many reports from so many sources, it's pretty damn certain an illegal party/parties took place.

You clearly, and apparently angrily, don't want to believe it. So be it. Keep burying your head in the sand if you want.

You aske why isn't there footage of the party/parties? Why do you think? People might be a teeny bit wary of being whistleblowers and producing such eviddence, knowing damn well the government would be v motivated to punish them any way they can.

ROMFORD

There are now so many reports from so many sources, it's pretty damn certain an illegal party/parties took place.

You clearly, and apparently angrily, don't want to believe it. So be it. Keep burying your head in the sand if you want.

You aske why isn't there footage of the party/parties? Why do you think? People might be a teeny bit wary of being whistleblowers and producing such eviddence, knowing damn well the government would be v motivated to punish them any way they can."

What a load of rubbish.

Who has said they were at a Christmas party at No 10?

You aske why isn't there footage of the party/parties? Why do you think? People might be a teeny bit wary of being whistleblowers and producing such eviddence, knowing damn well the government would be v motivated to punish them any way they can.

What a load of rubbish.

Who has said they were at a Christmas party at No 10?"

As I said, keep burying your head in the sand if you want.

If enough of the media keep pressure on, there's a decent chance you'll find out who was at the party/parties. (If it happened, as seems v likely.)

If the media stop pushing, this story will slowly fade away. Like so many other damning stories with this government.

ROMFORD

What a load of rubbish.

If enough of the media keep pressure on, there's a decent chance you'll find out who was at the party/parties. (If it happened, as seems v likely.)

If the media stop pushing, this story will slowly fade away. Like so many other damning stories with this government."

You said the media were at the party earlier.

Did they wear blindfolds so they couldn't see who else was there?

What a load of rubbish.

If the media stop pushing, this story will slowly fade away. Like so many other damning stories with this government.

Did they wear blindfolds so they couldn't see who else was there?"

Unlike the government, people in media have in the past been sanctioned for breaking the law during lockdown. They could well be worried about losing their jobs. They could also be worried about the government trying to bury them if they speak up.

But why did you have to mention blindfolds? Now all I can picture is a bunch of politicians andd journos in an Eyes Wide Shut party situation. The horror

near ipswich

To answer your question: because the Met are as compromised as hell. That's not a tricky one to figure out."

What makes you believe this person who is anonymous and has probably taken money from the sunday mirror when there were allegedly 50 to 70 people crammed in a room and not one of them has verified the claim?

Now im not saying it didnt happen as i have no idea and was not there but surely someone would back up this claim out of all those people.

To answer your question: because the Met are as compromised as hell. That's not a tricky one to figure out.What makes you believe this person who is anonymous and has probably taken money from the sunday mirror when there were allegedly 50 to 70 people crammed in a room and not one of them has verified the claim?

Now im not saying it didnt happen as i have no idea and was not there but surely someone would back up this claim out of all those people. "

Which person? Various sources have made various claims about the party/parties now to various media organisations.

And I'm pretty sure I answered your question above. People are not answering on the record as they know the government will try to punish them if they do. And they may lose their jobs. And they may get fined.

ROMFORD

What a load of rubbish.

Unlike the government, people in media have in the past been sanctioned for breaking the law during lockdown. They could well be worried about losing their jobs. They could also be worried about the government trying to bury them if they speak up.

But why did you have to mention blindfolds? Now all I can picture is a bunch of politicians andd journos in an Eyes Wide Shut party situation. The horror "

If a person in the media was worried about being sanctioned or losing their job, why on earth would they go to a party in one of the most reckonised government buildings in the world which has a 24 Hr police guard on it?

What a load of rubbish.

But why did you have to mention blindfolds? Now all I can picture is a bunch of politicians andd journos in an Eyes Wide Shut party situation. The horror

If a person in the media was worried about being sanctioned or losing their job, why on earth would they go to a party in one of the most reckonised government buildings in the world which has a 24 Hr police guard on it?"

Certain media people gain access to government circles by schmoozing. Is this really a surprise to you? This feels like explaining to a kid that birds flap their wings and that's how they fly.

near ipswich

To answer your question: because the Met are as compromised as hell. That's not a tricky one to figure out.What makes you believe this person who is anonymous and has probably taken money from the sunday mirror when there were allegedly 50 to 70 people crammed in a room and not one of them has verified the claim?

Now im not saying it didnt happen as i have no idea and was not there but surely someone would back up this claim out of all those people.

Which person? Various sources have made various claims about the party/parties now to various media organisations.

And I'm pretty sure I answered your question above. People are not answering on the record as they know the government will try to punish them if they do. And they may lose their jobs. And they may get fined.

"

Of course they can just do that these days the press would have a field day, people sacked for talking about a party it would give people such as yourself months of anti government sleaze publicity.

ROMFORD

What a load of rubbish.

If a person in the media was worried about being sanctioned or losing their job, why on earth would they go to a party in one of the most reckonised government buildings in the world which has a 24 Hr police guard on it?

Certain media people gain access to government circles by schmoozing. Is this really a surprise to you? This feels like explaining to a kid that birds flap their wings and that's how they fly."

You really are scrapping the bottom of the barrel now.

Still waiting for those pictures though.

Any selfie or post on twitter will do?

What a load of rubbish.

Certain media people gain access to government circles by schmoozing. Is this really a surprise to you? This feels like explaining to a kid that birds flap their wings and that's how they fly.

Any selfie or post on twitter will do?"

I answered your questions. Hardly my fault if you don't like the answers.

It's all on pressure now. If it's kept up, more will likely come out. If pressure is let off, this will be another scandal the government skates away from.

near ipswich

What a load of rubbish.

It's all on pressure now. If it's kept up, more will likely come out. If pressure is let off, this will be another scandal the government skates away from."

yeah im sure there are a few ministers on fab hanging on your every word

What a load of rubbish.

It's all on pressure now. If it's kept up, more will likely come out. If pressure is let off, this will be another scandal the government skates away from. yeah im sure there are a few ministers on fab hanging on your every word "

Wouldn't be surprised if Johnson was on here, to be fair.

ROMFORD

What a load of rubbish.

It's all on pressure now. If it's kept up, more will likely come out. If pressure is let off, this will be another scandal the government skates away from."

So when you say the Goverment you mean the PM and the cabinet were all there?

Brighton

Awww bless there are people on here who think that paparazzi are allowed to pitch up outside 10 Downing St. They also think the type of journos who get invited will still pursue the story (cutting off their sources for future exclusives). All very twee and naive!

Brighton

Oh and more bless - people think the Police (the Met no less) would whistleblow on the Govt. Dear oh dear the level of naivety is quite charming.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I hope they didn't all sit around a table playing family board games, or kiss under the mistletoe

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-12-07/no-10-staff-joke-in-leaked-recording-about-christmas-party-they-later-denied

An interesting twist ...

"https://www.itv.com/news/2021-12-07/no-10-staff-joke-in-leaked-recording-about-christmas-party-they-later-denied

An interesting twist ...

"

O dear,

Grantham

I wonder whats going to dominate PMQs tomorrow!

near ipswich

"I wonder whats going to dominate PMQs tomorrow! "
Of course it will labour dont want to talk about politics also its a great diversion from the starmer rayner discord and the fact that her head of communications has been suspended.

The country deserves better, makes you ashamed to be British

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

Good to see the usual defenders of the indefensible. The cunts partied while your loved ones died alone. Then laughed about it afterwards.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

"I wonder whats going to dominate PMQs tomorrow! Of course it will labour dont want to talk about politics also its a great diversion from the starmer rayner discord and the fact that her head of communications has been suspended."

Yeah let's cover the important stuff, were there canapés? Who paid for them? Was the carpet new? Who sent out the invites? Did the play abba? Go Kier starmer

"I wonder whats going to dominate PMQs tomorrow! Of course it will labour dont want to talk about politics also its a great diversion from the starmer rayner discord and the fact that her head of communications has been suspended."
cynically ... Is this all "leaked" at a time when the afghan evacuation should be under the spot light ?

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

You are now officially clutching at straws in defence of the man that sold you a turd wrapped gold foil.

I don’t blame you, it’s just quite sad. It’s all very, very sad.

North West

"I wonder whats going to dominate PMQs tomorrow! Of course it will labour dont want to talk about politics also its a great diversion from the starmer rayner discord and the fact that her head of communications has been suspended.cynically ... Is this all "leaked" at a time when the afghan evacuation should be under the spot light ?"

To be fair, this kind of nonsense would not surprise me at all.

By *edjuliaCouple  over a year ago

Cork

Why bring the poor dog into it

"I wonder whats going to dominate PMQs tomorrow! Of course it will labour dont want to talk about politics also its a great diversion from the starmer rayner discord and the fact that her head of communications has been suspended.cynically ... Is this all "leaked" at a time when the afghan evacuation should be under the spot light ?

To be fair, this kind of nonsense would not surprise me at all."

Leaking an Xmas Party story to distract from the awful Afghanistan story is the sort of thing Johnson would do. If he did it as a strategy, it's proving to be a huge political fuck up.

"I wonder whats going to dominate PMQs tomorrow! Of course it will labour dont want to talk about politics also its a great diversion from the starmer rayner discord and the fact that her head of communications has been suspended.cynically ... Is this all "leaked" at a time when the afghan evacuation should be under the spot light ?

To be fair, this kind of nonsense would not surprise me at all.

Leaking an Xmas Party story to distract from the awful Afghanistan story is the sort of thing Johnson would do. If he did it as a strategy, it's proving to be a huge political fuck up."

I disagree. This will be forgotten in a week. Afghan could be his Iraq war. But at least he saved some dogs.

Then again, maybe we're seeing the hand of Cummings behind all this. The timing of the leaked info feels calculated.

1st we got a few reports of a party. Then more info, that it actually seemed to be parties.

There was a wait long enough for government people to actually deny there was a party.

Then we got the Allegra vid clip where a bunch of them were laughing and joking about a party at No 10 last year.

And imagine if Johnson tries to institute restrictions in the run to Xmas, after all this. I suspect that would go v v badly for him.

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

" Why are people bothered about a party that happened 12mths ago need to look to the future not dwell in the past "

If you were one of the people who were stuck outside a hospital window staying at a loved one suffering from COVID, or unable to visit a Vineland person due to restrictions whilst Boris and his mates partied on, I'm sure you'd be pissed off.

I know I would be pissed off.

By *rLibertineMan  over a year ago

North Suffolk

"Good to see the usual defenders of the indefensible. The …… partied while your loved ones died alone. Then laughed about it afterwards. "

the thrust of this pretty much sums it up. but it’s also the case that you need to lead by example….. and if you don’t..whether its politics or elsewhere you won’t get respect

It's gonna be the most interesting and most watched PMQs for a while...

Longridge

Numbers of serious reasons:

1) Lies through the whole government

2) we're being told we can't have what they are doing and laughing at us

3) it now seems the police are cronies of this government

If they can lie about, yes, a trivial little party.. what else are they lying about??

"We're all in this together" was the phrase... was it really?

Allegra Stratton, you seen the video yet?

If they can lie about, yes, a trivial little party.. what else are they lying about??

Allegra Stratton, you seen the video yet?"

All of that, yes. But any party in those cicumstances also ultimately put the lives of others at risk. So it was not trivial in any sense.

They also broke the law they themselves introduced. That's not trivial either.

Longridge

Absolutely...

Longridge

It wasn't the trivial spunk stains on Monica Lewinsky's dress that brought Bill Clinton crashing down.

It was his capability to lie under Oath that finished him, and the same should apply here..

Now Ant and Dec have roasted the government and Johnson on I'm a Celeb.

(That's a sentence I never thought I'd write.)

Grantham

"It wasn't the trivial spunk stains on Monica Lewinsky's dress that brought Bill Clinton crashing down.

It was his capability to lie under Oath that finished him, and the same should apply here.."

Exactly that. Its always the cover up that gets you, and after a fortnight of this, BJ is now too far in.

However is orchestrating this, seems to be very clever.

Grantham

"It wasn't the trivial spunk stains on Monica Lewinsky's dress that brought Bill Clinton crashing down.

It was his capability to lie under Oath that finished him, and the same should apply here..

Exactly that. Its always the cover up that gets you, and after a fortnight of this, BJ is now too far in.

However is orchestrating this, seems to be very clever. "

**Whoever** not however in the above.

This is more damaging than Barnard Castle now. Expect the press, and then back-bench MPs to turn on BJ now. There was over 500 covid deaths on the day of that party.

If Kier Starmer has any nous, then he'll tell Labour voters to vote Lib-Dem in next weeks North Shropshire by-election.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

The ITV news clip blows any excuses out of the water…. If you are going to have a press conference, you don’t practice answering complete fiction, you practice answering questions that you anticipate are likely to be coming, and that question is so specific you know that something happened….

In a way this basically shatters any talk of lockdowns again because who is going to listen to the government again…

It’s telling that the government are putting up no one on the morning tv and radio rounds… this is a million times worse than Barnard Castle!!!!

I think it’s gotten to the point where the PM is going to be under pressure to go

Newcastle and Gateshead

I know you feel like you need to tow the party line at every opportunity…. But deflecting the case they had a party when the rest of us were in lockdown and they are actually prosecuting people who did…if about as bad a double standard as I can imagine

North West

"The ITV news clip blows any excuses out of the water…. If you are going to have a press conference, you don’t practice answering complete fiction, you practice answering questions that you anticipate are likely to be coming, and that question is so specific you know that something happened….

In a way this basically shatters any talk of lockdowns again because who is going to listen to the government again…

It’s telling that the government are putting up no one on the morning tv and radio rounds… this is a million times worse than Barnard Castle!!!!

I think it’s gotten to the point where the PM is going to be under pressure to go "

In my opinion, that video is the watershed moment - a bit like When the Hancock security camera stills were leaked.

Something big will happen, there is no going back from this.

The problem is that Johnson effectively removed competence from the Conservative benches in favour of compliance and so there isn’t a competent Government in waiting. If the current cabinet is the best they have…. What next?

"The ITV news clip blows any excuses out of the water…. If you are going to have a press conference, you don’t practice answering complete fiction, you practice answering questions that you anticipate are likely to be coming, and that question is so specific you know that something happened….

I think it’s gotten to the point where the PM is going to be under pressure to go

In my opinion, that video is the watershed moment - a bit like When the Hancock security camera stills were leaked.

Something big will happen, there is no going back from this.

The problem is that Johnson effectively removed competence from the Conservative benches in favour of compliance and so there isn’t a competent Government in waiting. If the current cabinet is the best they have…. What next?"

This is a ‘Brexit government’ so it was always going to be useless, hopefully with Brexit now done (apparently) the tories can widen the next and choose a better leader and government

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

How can we trust these cunts again ever?

"How can we trust these cunts again ever?"

Tbh, I never trusted them

By *ristoltony40Man  over a year ago

bristol

The hypocrites picnic

"The hypocrites picnic "

It wasn’t a picnic

"The hypocrites picnic

It wasn’t a picnic "

cheese and wine sounds like a posh picnic.

Grantham

Whispers of Plan B covid restrictions from 5pm tonight.

See how that goes down!

Brighton

"I wonder whats going to dominate PMQs tomorrow! Of course it will labour dont want to talk about politics also its a great diversion from the starmer rayner discord and the fact that her head of communications has been suspended.

I know you feel like you need to tow the party line at every opportunity…. But deflecting the case they had a party when the rest of us were in lockdown and they are actually prosecuting people who did…if about as bad a double standard as I can imagine "

I recall two students being fined £10k each for throwing xmas party. If I was their defence lawyer I would be all over this!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Whispers of Plan B covid restrictions from 5pm tonight.

See how that goes down! "

That will be the deflection tactic….

I am fascinated to see how starmer goes about asking questions at PMQs, I would be tempted to have him not do it but every labour backbencher on the list bring it up… death by 1000 cuts!

Grantham

See how that goes down!

I am fascinated to see how starmer goes about asking questions at PMQs, I would be tempted to have him not do it but every labour backbencher on the list bring it up… death by 1000 cuts! "

BJ is bound to go down the "here and now" route.

See how that goes down!

I am fascinated to see how starmer goes about asking questions at PMQs, I would be tempted to have him not do it but every labour backbencher on the list bring it up… death by 1000 cuts!

BJ is bound to go down the "here and now" route.

"

He will ignore the question, waffle on about new hospitals and the vaccine, blame labour for something etc etc

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

If you were one of the people who were stuck outside a hospital window staying at a loved one suffering from COVID, or unable to visit a Vineland person due to restrictions whilst Boris and his mates partied on, I'm sure you'd be pissed off.

I know I would be pissed off."

Due to me being half asleep whilst writing and not checking autocorrect, I should have written

'If you were one of the people who were stuck outside a hospital window STARING at a loved one suffering from COVID, or unable to visit a DYING person due to restrictions whilst Boris and his mates partied on, I'm sure you'd be pissed off.

I know I would be pissed off'

Bloody autocorrect!

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

The whole thing, from did it or didn't it happen? , to the way its been dragged up and monetised, to the toxic discussions on here and everywhere else is a huge turn off for me. For what it's worth people working together having a drink together isn't a massive issue for me. I wasn't allowed to see my mum before she was taken ill nor when she was dying. Nothing anyone says or does can change that. It's done.

My hope is the opposition parties get their acts together and hold them to account as they are supposed to and as and when any offences are identified they are prosecuted to the fullest extent. The fact the opposition are unable to make any dents, even with the bunch of fools in power, is a sign of how dreadful politics are in this country and merits deep and serious debate, not cheap name calling.

As for the.. "I'm fucked if I'm doing what they say" brigade. Just do what is needed to get us through this quickest. By now we all know what that means.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I've defended Boris and the government lots on here but I can't defend this.

Some kind of party gathering took place most definitely which was definitely illegal at the time.

This makes me so angry, why should I try and defend a government thing when they obviously don't give a toss about the rest of us or don't think rules apply to them.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

It's a complete shit storm and once again it's been made far worse because Boris hasn't gripped the issue at the right time, had he done so it wouldn't be news and he wouldn't have just raised more questions than given answers at PMQs..

All governments fib, they all obscure and deflect etc but the old adage of ' when your in a hole stop digging' seems to be repeating itself under his tenure too many times..

U turning isn't the end of the world for any party but this executive is doing so too frequently and this latest lapse of leadership in the present time a fuck up too many..

"I've defended Boris and the government lots on here but I can't defend this.

Some kind of party gathering took place most definitely which was definitely illegal at the time.

This makes me so angry, why should I try and defend a government thing when they obviously don't give a toss about the rest of us or don't think rules apply to them. "

Actually, it's been alleged there may have been 3 Downing St parties, including 1 on Johnson's own flat in No 10...

Tin town

"It's a complete shit storm and once again it's been made far worse because Boris hasn't gripped the issue at the right time, had he done so it wouldn't be news and he wouldn't have just raised more questions than given answers at PMQs..

All governments fib, they all obscure and deflect etc but the old adage of ' when your in a hole stop digging' seems to be repeating itself under his tenure too many times..

U turning isn't the end of the world for any party but this executive is doing so too frequently and this latest lapse of leadership in the present time a fuck up too many.."

Just shows them up as a bunch of amateurs with no political savvy. First to do whatever was done but as you say, second by their crisis management. Fingers in the ears and say la la la la.

Can't imagine they are very far away from a vote of no confidence.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"The whole thing, from did it or didn't it happen? , to the way its been dragged up and monetised, to the toxic discussions on here and everywhere else is a huge turn off for me. For what it's worth people working together having a drink together isn't a massive issue for me. I wasn't allowed to see my mum before she was taken ill nor when she was dying. Nothing anyone says or does can change that. It's done.

My hope is the opposition parties get their acts together and hold them to account as they are supposed to and as and when any offences are identified they are prosecuted to the fullest extent. "

The problem for me are a couple of things…

1) tier 3 at that point said “no mixing outside your household or social bubble”

2) they are currently prosecuting people who were at and holding parties on that specific date

3) he can’t admit there was a party because he would be in big trouble by saying last week at PMQs that there was no party… lying to parliament, legal ramifications

4) he basically tried to throw the blame everywhere but him…he is now trying to say he didn’t know about a party in his house!!! I haven’t got away with that excuse since I was 16!!!

This has cut through because it is way beyond one rule for us and one for them…. They were caught red handed!

It’s like the captain of the ship fleeing the titanic

Breaking news:

"Boris Johnson's spokesman says the Cabinet Secretary will *only* investigate the alleged Downing Street party on December 18th, which the prime minister did not attend, and not any other party, including the one he reportedly *did* attend."

"Breaking news:

"Boris Johnson's spokesman says the Cabinet Secretary will *only* investigate the alleged Downing Street party on December 18th, which the prime minister did not attend, and not any other party, including the one he reportedly *did* attend.""

. ,,, ,,,, ,,,, ,, ,,,, ,,,, ,,,, slight change in that the investigation is now to investigate the parties on 18th December,27th November and 10th December , , although the leaving do that Johnson spoke at is still not on the list,,

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Baby party next week

[Removed by poster at 09/12/21 12:45:50]

"Baby party next week "
. ,,, ,,,,, ,, ,, will this be on the same day as Allegra's leaving do ???????

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

Did they bring their own food and drink? If not,who bought and brought it?

Thornaby

"Baby party next week . ,,, ,,,,, ,, ,, will this be on the same day as Allegra's leaving do ???????"

We are in the bonkers situation that if they all go to the pub, that's fine, but they can't share an office

By *sussexyMan  over a year ago

Lewes

"We are in the bonkers situation that if they all go to the pub, that's fine, but they can't share an office"

It's bonkers, but the short term savings on furlough catch the eye of the Tories.... until the hospitals are full up, the economy is in shutdown, health (physical and mental) waiting lists spiral... and they wonder how many times you can make the same mistake. Which of course the rest of us have been wondering for a week already.

"There seems to have been an Xmas party in 10 Downing Street when the rest of us were in lockdown. Thoughts?"

The Downing Street parties didn't break the law because they were on "Crown Land" appears to be the latest twist in this saga according to the Spectaror.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/did-the-downing-street-party-break-the-law

By *ellMan  over a year ago

WILLENHALL

A party at 10 Downing St but Boris Johnson doesn't know if there was one....it was in your fucking house you racist, lying, misogynist, homophobic twat

Newcastle and Gateshead

The Downing Street parties didn't break the law because they were on "Crown Land" appears to be the latest twist in this saga according to the Spectaror.

"

If they are going to use that excuse they might have wanted to tell that to the queen than when she was sitting there alone at philip’s funeral

That excuse is not going to fly….. that is a reach at best by some very desperate people to deflect

Grantham

"

The Political Editor of The Spectator is James Forsyth.

Who just happens to be married to Allegra Stratton!

"

If they try that pathetic excuse, the public anger will likely be immense.

Longridge

Just one thing though, it is creating a great smokescreen as someone said, Afghanistan and another biggy not making much news:

The introduction of a Bill to allow the government to overrule Court and Supreme Court rulings which would turn this country Autocratic.

See my post on "Separation of Powers" and find the petition mentioned.

We're all consumed with a party which might just be the plan.

"Just one thing though, it is creating a great smokescreen as someone said, Afghanistan and another biggy not making much news:

The introduction of a Bill to allow the government to overrule Court and Supreme Court rulings which would turn this country Autocratic.

See my post on "Separation of Powers" and find the petition mentioned.

We're all consumed with a party which might just be the plan."

Oh there are v bad things being pushed through. And partygate is eclipsing all that.

But it's generally a mistake to assume fuck ups are clever covers/plans. They tend just to be fuck ups.

+ all the public anger is coming down on Johnson now, it seems. He's not the sort who'd risk hanging himself out to dry as a distraction.

central scotland

Allegra Stratton, you seen the video yet?"

All correct but if this government said we are going to kill every one over 65 as we think they are no longer useful Costafun would still defend them to the hilt as he has done with every corrupt deed they have done, I am beginning to think he is actually Bojo the clown with a profile on here.

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

[Removed by poster at 11/12/21 17:20:03]

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

I think it’s priceless to say the least...

All along there where restrictions and calls for lockdown and the majority off the nations population complied as they should to limit transmissions/spread of the virus..

All the while the rest off us where complying or trying to follow the rules and all the uncertainty off it at the cost off not being able to see loved ones and friends etc as difficult as it was we did what we had to do according to government guidelines...

Mean while government MPs and other members off staff/big wigs while enforcing and setting all these rules out on everyone else to adhere to them or risk penalties....were all busy getting down and jiggy dancing away holding hands and having a grand old time pissed up at no 10 Downing Street..

It’s ironic really it’s hilarious if anything they say all these things and then get caught red handed on leaked videos all partying together (before you ask I saw a forwarded video off it sent to me)..

Like I said priceless and hilarious...good luck cleaning this one up but I doubt anything too severe will happen after all they can get away with mostly what they want as their in that power racket unless I get proven other wise by later events

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

"Breaking news:

"Boris Johnson's spokesman says the Cabinet Secretary will *only* investigate the alleged Downing Street party on December 18th, which the prime minister did not attend, and not any other party, including the one he reportedly *did* attend.""

Kathryn Stone OBE is watching and waiting ... when the torys think that these clear criminalities have blown over, she will surely begin her own withering investigation which will reveal the truth and discount the party lies which are currently piling ever higher.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Down Street party ? I'm in

By *ired_upMan  over a year ago

ashton

The mirror have pics tomorrow of Boris hosting a zoom quiz with other people in attendance.

BoRiS WaSnT DeR!!!!

Is now not true. He lied to you and you believed him again.

Party on.

"The mirror have pics tomorrow of Boris hosting a zoom quiz with other people in attendance.

BoRiS WaSnT DeR!!!!

Is now not true. He lied to you and you believed him again."

Yeah, I think Johnson is on his way out now. I think it's just a matter of time.

By *oroRick1027Man  over a year ago

The Boro

Boris Johnson lives in No11

No10 is his place of work

His is surely an essential occupation

Therefore having a gathering in No10 with work colleagues is no different to my works Christmas lunch in the canteen last year. We had lunch, music and played games and had a quiz.

ashton

"Boris Johnson lives in No11

Therefore having a gathering in No10 with work colleagues is no different to my works Christmas lunch in the canteen last year. We had lunch, music and played games and had a quiz."

Apart from

this was after work.

People were gathered in large groups.

Booze was consumed.

All of which were illegal, you are right it's exactly the same.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

Therefore having a gathering in No10 with work colleagues is no different to my works Christmas lunch in the canteen last year. We had lunch, music and played games and had a quiz."

This is what I'm saying, Tory voters do not give a fuck how much Boris and Co shit on us all. They will keep voting for them no matter what.

ashton

Therefore having a gathering in No10 with work colleagues is no different to my works Christmas lunch in the canteen last year. We had lunch, music and played games and had a quiz.

This is what I'm saying, Tory voters do not give a fuck how much Boris and Co shit on us all. They will keep voting for them no matter what."

Oh, and Boris said he was not aware of any parties....when he was hosting the quiz!!

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

I wonder if they played any party games like blow football. Or the one where you have to pass a card or an Ax4 sheet of paper between people by sucking and blowing.

ashton

Pictures tomorrow of cphq with people posing next to prepared platters of food blowing the narrative of impromptu drinks out of the water.

Also emails shown that people were told to leave the downing Street parties out of the back entrance to downing Street. Again showing they were planned and planned to avoid scrutiny.

Longridge

Hope he wasn't swigging his cup of tea when that picture appeared on TV.

Wondering how far he spat it??

Bearing in mind,I think it reasonably safe to say that those attending Shaun Bailey's party are intelligent people,why did not one of them suggest that it might not be the best idea to pose for a picture ?

ashton

"Bearing in mind,I think it reasonably safe to say that those attending Shaun Bailey's party are intelligent people,why did not one of them suggest that it might not be the best idea to pose for a picture ?"

I think the foundations on which the premise of the question is based may be flawed.

Longridge

Think the question answered itself..

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Bearing in mind,I think it reasonably safe to say that those attending Shaun Bailey's party are intelligent people,why did not one of them suggest that it might not be the best idea to pose for a picture ?"
because they think it’s one rule for them and one rule for us

Tin town

And now found out that one of the 24 "work colleagues" have grassed them all up and shared it with the national media... Unless of course the mirror obtained it by hacking into peoples phones

ashton

Loving the pyschodrama going on here.

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

Amuses me its taken nearly a whole year for someone to spill the beans, guessing they have been caught out somewhere so now decided to grass the others up PMSL.

ashton

Boris went to one of the parties. New info from guardian and indipendent.....

"Boris went to one of the parties. New info from guardian and indipendent....."
it's a May lockdown party (the month, not the person) rather than an Xmas party.

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

"Boris went to one of the parties. New info from guardian and indipendent.....it's a May lockdown party (the month, not the person) rather than an Xmas party. "

Yep, and no names given for the sources either so its all a little vague, lots of insinuations but a bit light on facts so far by looks of it. Interesting to see where this goes.

"Boris went to one of the parties. New info from guardian and indipendent.....it's a May lockdown party (the month, not the person) rather than an Xmas party. "

Hard to keep track of all the law-breaking parties they indulged in at this point.

Aaaaaaaaand another Tory Xmas party story just broke.

"Tory minister Grant Shapps' staff threw a Christmas party in a Whitehall office the day London was plunged into Tier 3 restrictions, it can be revealed."

At least Conservative HQ shouldn't have to worry about any parties taking place in North Shropshire

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

The fact Boris is seen in a photograph asking quiz questions knowing there are teams as well as having two people with him which was also breaking the rules shows he is just blatantly lying about knowing anything. He has yet again lied in Parliament.

He is a disgrace. He needs to go and I expect the knives are already sharp and waiting.

"At least Conservative HQ shouldn't have to worry about any parties taking place in North Shropshire "

Cloud, silver lining.

By *illiedecCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Still waiting to see all the photos which the press outside No 10 would of taken if a party happened.!"

That played out well for you

That played out well for you "

Johnson/Tory defenders seem noticably quieter on here lately. It's as if they've finally realised this bunch are indefensible.

ashton

"Boris went to one of the parties. New info from guardian and indipendent.....it's a May lockdown party (the month, not the person) rather than an Xmas party.

Yep, and no names given for the sources either so its all a little vague, lots of insinuations but a bit light on facts so far by looks of it. Interesting to see where this goes."

Did the picture help you with the vagueness and lack of sources and facts?

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Johnson/Tory defenders seem noticably quieter on here lately. It's as if they've finally realised this bunch are indefensible."

No it’s just that everyone is board of it all now

Johnson/Tory defenders seem noticably quieter on here lately. It's as if they've finally realised this bunch are indefensible.

No it’s just that everyone is board of it all now "

I'm not bored by the fact our leader was apparently treating us all with contempt.

ashton

No it’s just that everyone is board of it all now "

Bored is another variation of 'move on'. I think I posted it in this thread.

It means I was wrong but do not want my views or opinions that have now proven to be demonstrably false to be examined in any way and I will not be revisiting my origional opinion as it would require some form of self reflection so I will attack the people or say that other people are bored of it.

We all saw the metropolitan elite at the dart standing up and singing about how they hate Boris this week. No matter how much you want think everyone is bored of it, they most certainly are not.

Bristol

It means I was wrong but do not want my views or opinions that have now proven to be demonstrably false to be examined in any way and I will not be revisiting my origional opinion as it would require some form of self reflection so I will attack the people or say that other people are bored of it.

We all saw the metropolitan elite at the dart standing up and singing about how they hate Boris this week. No matter how much you want think everyone is bored of it, they most certainly are not.

"

I think lots of people just tune out now when the radio or tv keep on going on about something that happened 12 months ago when the world has moved on and there are more resent problems.

But go ahead knock yourself out banging on about the same shite over and over again

ashton

I think lots of people just tune out now when the radio or tv keep on going on about something that happened 12 months ago when the world has moved on and there are more resent problems.

But go ahead knock yourself out banging on about the same shite over and over again "

Labour lead over conservative is about 10pts now and from in depth chats with voters is a fundamental shift.

The reason we keep brining up the same stuff is they kept doing it and keep denying it, this impacts on the voting intention so your thought that people tune out is not born out by the facts on voting intentions accriss multiple polls that keep getting impacted that the more these stories come out the less people want to vote conservative.

You might have tuned out as you don't want to revisit your origional thoughts around this but lots of people have not.

Bristol

But go ahead knock yourself out banging on about the same shite over and over again

Labour lead over conservative is about 10pts now and from in depth chats with voters is a fundamental shift.

The reason we keep brining up the same stuff is they kept doing it and keep denying it, this impacts on the voting intention so your thought that people tune out is not born out by the facts on voting intentions accriss multiple polls that keep getting impacted that the more these stories come out the less people want to vote conservative.

You might have tuned out as you don't want to revisit your origional thoughts around this but lots of people have not.

"

The only figures that really matter are on a general Election Day

The only figures that really matter are on a general Election Day "

. ,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,, ,,,, I was expecting Johnson to call a General Election in the early part of 2022 as no matter what they did or didn't do the polls continually had the tories around 5 points in front of Labour ,however the parties at Downing Street and the one rule for us and one rule for them way they govern does appear to have swung the figures to a Labour lead of around 5 points , , ToryMPs are still being sent out to say the parties were a year ago and no one is bothered but something has changed and quite suddenly ,

The only figures that really matter are on a general Election Day "

That does seem to be the only thing that many Tory MPs care about.

I think many people care about other things, though. Such as how often their leader has lied to them and broken the law.

By *tevie blunderMan  over a year ago

oldham

I think many people care about other things, though. Such as how often their leader has lied to them and broken the law."

oldham

I think many people care about other things, though. Such as how often their leader has lied to them and broken the law."

oldham

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

[Removed by poster at 23/12/21 23:26:20]

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

There's more to come I think, it could still bite..