FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Liz Truss

Liz Truss

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ary_Argyll OP   Man  over a year ago

Argyll

So she's now taken on Frostie's job as well, yes the person who brought us that amazing trade deal with New Zealand is now going to shaft Northern Ireland, does anyone have any confidence in her abilities?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Liz Truss has huge confidence in the abilities of Liz Truss.

(I doubt anybody else does.)

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

"I am backing remain as I believe it is in Britain's economic interest" --- Liz Truss ---

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

So funny

Here's a bag of shit Liz, enjoy

With Truss in charge of Brexit, might she just opt to roll over the deal we used to have when we were in the EU...

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/brexit-news-westminster-news-a-profile-of-liz-truss-8002100/

"With Truss in charge of Brexit, might she just opt to roll over the deal we used to have when we were in the EU..."

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"So she's now taken on Frostie's job as well, yes the person who brought us that amazing trade deal with New Zealand is now going to shaft Northern Ireland, does anyone have any confidence in her abilities?"

If you can point out any positive abilities I’ll be happy to answer! Otherwise expect more piles of steaming turds from the second biggest bullshitter in government.

Our food standards are about to fall off a cliff with hormone injected meat imports allowed. Our balance of payments deficit will increase due to the few new deals she’s negotiated so why not let her fuck this up too. The people who support this shower know what they voted for.. Brexit at any cost!! What a horrendous self inflicted mess.

"So she's now taken on Frostie's job as well, yes the person who brought us that amazing trade deal with New Zealand is now going to shaft Northern Ireland, does anyone have any confidence in her abilities?"

Why do we still need a Brexit negotiator? Brexit is done (apparently )

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Liz Truss is without doubt the most overly promoted person in history. She couldn't negotiate walking through a doorway without fucking it up.

"Liz Truss is without doubt the most overly promoted person in history. She couldn't negotiate walking through a doorway without fucking it up."
. ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, although she does have some serious competition ,Chris Graylimg was Transport Minister ( handing out ferry contracts to firms with no ships ) , Gavin Williamson was ( unbelievably ) overseeing our childrens education ,but , , for my money I give the award of the most overly promoted to our current Deputy Prime Minister , (who,didn't realise Dover was an important port in our trade with Europe ) the winner is Dominic Raab ,,,although Johnson should get a mention ,The funny man off the tele getting the top job is quite staggering

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"Liz Truss is without doubt the most overly promoted person in history. She couldn't negotiate walking through a doorway without fucking it up.. ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, although she does have some serious competition ,Chris Graylimg was Transport Minister ( handing out ferry contracts to firms with no ships ) , Gavin Williamson was ( unbelievably ) overseeing our childrens education ,but , , for my money I give the award of the most overly promoted to our current Deputy Prime Minister , (who,didn't realise Dover was an important port in our trade with Europe ) the winner is Dominic Raab ,,,although Johnson should get a mention ,The funny man off the tele getting the top job is quite staggering"

Embarrassing isn’t it!

"Liz Truss is without doubt the most overly promoted person in history. She couldn't negotiate walking through a doorway without fucking it up.. ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, ,,, although she does have some serious competition ,Chris Graylimg was Transport Minister ( handing out ferry contracts to firms with no ships ) , Gavin Williamson was ( unbelievably ) overseeing our childrens education ,but , , for my money I give the award of the most overly promoted to our current Deputy Prime Minister , (who,didn't realise Dover was an important port in our trade with Europe ) the winner is Dominic Raab ,,,although Johnson should get a mention ,The funny man off the tele getting the top job is quite staggering

Embarrassing isn’t it! "

Worse than embarrassing.

A country which had a good reputation across the globe, which used to be respected for its values has come to this.

Global Britain ?

More like Global laughing stock!

I can't work out if botisnis setting her up to fail by giving her NIP renegotiations... Or is setting the NIP to fail by putting her on it.

Either which way, mutually assured destruction.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"So she's now taken on Frostie's job as well, yes the person who brought us that amazing trade deal with New Zealand is now going to shaft Northern Ireland, does anyone have any confidence in her abilities?

Why do we still need a Brexit negotiator? Brexit is done (apparently)."

That's a good point. Although your average Brexit voter gets the debate being over and done and the actual endpoint of Brexit being fully achieved mixed up; at almost every opportunity.

I think what her appointment really amounts to is the Tories' obsession with never passing up the chance to make a bad situation worse.

It's almost like a superpower with them.

So Truss has come in hard even backtracking on what Frost had conceded and again threatening Article 16.

I am personally getting tired of all this and hope that the EU tell her that enough is enough.

Invoke Article 16.

Reset the agreement to WTO which is what a lot of people felt they wanted in any case.

Trade between EU and UK will be hit by delays and fees.

The EU and Ireland will suffer but not to the same extent as the UK however, as Truss has made so many trade treaties across the World, perhaps all will end well.

If Truss wants to play hardball, so be it.

"So Truss has come in hard even backtracking on what Frost had conceded and again threatening Article 16.

I am personally getting tired of all this and hope that the EU tell her that enough is enough.

Invoke Article 16.

Reset the agreement to WTO which is what a lot of people felt they wanted in any case.

The EU and Ireland will suffer but not to the same extent as the UK however, as Truss has made so many trade treaties across the World, perhaps all will end well.

"

yep let's get on with it fuck the eu fuck the Irish we are england

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"So Truss has come in hard even backtracking on what Frost had conceded and again threatening Article 16.

Invoke Article 16.

yep let's get on with it fuck the eu fuck the Irish we are england "

You'd be surprised how many people actually think that. I assume you're joking.

But blowing our own nuts off with a shotgun would only be a mild annoyance to the EU.

By *esusWeptMan  over a year ago

Rising Son, God's own County

Being almost as vacuous Priti Patel, 'Miss Trussed up to fail' is the ideal candidate to be Johnson's fall guy. Nothing like torpedoing her leadership bid with a poisoned chalice. Sunak will be next, the patio party photo snapped from his window saw to that.

Front page of tomorrow Daily Telegraph is that the DUP is urging Truss to invoke Article 16.

No real surprise there but is this really what the majority of people in NI want?

If article 16 is invoked the EU will simply make life difficuilt for the UK.

I am sure that nobody wants to create even more hardship but, even though the oven ready deal was the best thing since sliced bread, the UK will continue to renege on what it has agreed and throw its toys out of the pram.

Eventually, the toys won't be given back.

"Front page of tomorrow Daily Telegraph is that the DUP is urging Truss to invoke Article 16.

No real surprise there but is this really what the majority of people in NI want?

If article 16 is invoked the EU will simply make life difficuilt for the UK.

I am sure that nobody wants to create even more hardship but, even though the oven ready deal was the best thing since sliced bread, the UK will continue to renege on what it has agreed and throw its toys out of the pram.

Eventually, the toys won't be given back."

how long until stormont can vote to end it ?

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

I have no confidence in her abilities. She has got as far as she has because she ticks a box, and as much as that might be offensive to some people, it's that simple

» Add a new message to this topic