FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Desperate Stuff

Desperate Stuff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1541852/brexit-live-fishing-rules-quotas-eu-boris-johnson-emmanuel-macron-ursula-von-der-leyen

I wonder where the Express drags up this stuff and where the quotes from its esteemed readers come from.

Massive boost to UK fishing..

Big hit to EU fishing fleet..

I am sure that the usual suspects will be wetting their pants in the anticipation of the EU suffering.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1541852/brexit-live-fishing-rules-quotas-eu-boris-johnson-emmanuel-macron-ursula-von-der-leyen

I wonder where the Express drags up this stuff and where the quotes from its esteemed readers come from.

I am sure that the usual suspects will be wetting their pants in the anticipation of the EU suffering."

I think some do over think what the average Brit cares what the EU thinks or does

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

This looks like a fun news item though . . .

'EU dealt huge blow as another country rejects supremacy of bloc's laws

EU dealt huge blow as another country rejects supremacy of bloc's laws

Brussels is facing another backlash after the top court in Romania ruled that European Court of Justice decisions (ECJ) does not hav supremacy on the country's constitution.

Last week, Romania's Constitutional Court rules a decision by the ECJ could only be applied if the country's constitution was amended.

The decision related to a case brought by the EU member's highest court which had condemned former ministers and parliamentarians for VAT fraud and corruption in the management of European funds.

The move called into question the primacy of European law over national law, just as in Poland's recent case.'

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At least the happy British fish will be pleased to know that the there will be fewer foreigners on the British boats that catch them.

Makes sense really as the fish cannot be sold to other markets anyway ..

I wonder if, in a few months time, the Gov't will be offering short term visas for foreigners to work on British fishing boats!

Ours is not to question why as we knew what we voted for...

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

"https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1541852/brexit-live-fishing-rules-quotas-eu-boris-johnson-emmanuel-macron-ursula-von-der-leyen

I am sure that the usual suspects will be wetting their pants in the anticipation of the EU suffering.

I think some do over think what the average Brit cares what the EU thinks or does "

most definitely and I am sure that most people in the EU are the same too.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I think some do over think what the average Brit cares what the EU thinks or does

most definitely and I am sure that most people in the EU are the same too. "

Yup it’s only the obsessed who seem to be all wound up about it

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

I am sure that the usual suspects will be wetting their pants in the anticipation of the EU suffering."

Don't know where they or other media outlets get their information though guess it's from multiple sources. What I consider important in articles is accuracy. I'm not so fussed as to which outlets provide the stories just are they accurate

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I find that anyone who still thinks that the EU gives two shots what this pathetic self important lump of rock does is either seriously stupid or seriously deluded.

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"I find that anyone who still thinks that the EU gives two shots what this pathetic self important lump of rock does is either seriously stupid or seriously deluded."

Seems more the French feel its important rather than the EU

» Add a new message to this topic