FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Is boris the uk trump

Is boris the uk trump

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyold man OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

Is boris the uk trump and do we have to storm the house of comons like the yanks did to get anyone to notice the leader is a moron

Youre thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"Is boris the uk trump and do we have to storm the house of comons like the yanks did to get anyone to notice the leader is a moron

Youre thoughts"

Brexit is more like the UK equivalent of Trump.

I don't think Boris is as stupid as Trump, but is as self serving.

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

No

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Nothing to do with intelligence

But hes a poor mans trump.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No.

Boris probably has a much higher IQ than Trump.

But Trump ain't stupid.

golden fields

"No.

But Trump ain't stupid."

As evidenced by "person man woman camera TV".

Lol. Trump is stupid by any measure except his own misguided opinion.

"No.

But Trump ain't stupid.

Lol. Trump is stupid by any measure except his own misguided opinion. "

Trump is quite a formidable business man.

Business requires quite some negotiating tactics.

And I remember very early in this covid crisis, I seem to remember when it was all breaking news about China, covid, world domination.... Trump said something along these lines in an interview.... "accidents can happen"

He looks nothing like Ivanka

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"No.

But Trump ain't stupid.

Lol. Trump is stupid by any measure except his own misguided opinion. "

That wasnt an iq test trump done but a memory test.

And it was "person, woman, man, camera, tv"

Not "....man, woman...."

So that's a fail

golden fields

"No.

But Trump ain't stupid.

And I remember very early in this covid crisis, I seem to remember when it was all breaking news about China, covid, world domination.... Trump said something along these lines in an interview.... "accidents can happen""

Trump was an abject failure as a business man. He inherited all the cash. They squandered it on businesses that kept going bankrupt.

If you're giving Trumps handling of covid as an example of him not being as thick as a bag of badgers. Then we're on a wind up surely.

"No.

But Trump ain't stupid.

And I remember very early in this covid crisis, I seem to remember when it was all breaking news about China, covid, world domination.... Trump said something along these lines in an interview.... "accidents can happen"

Trump was an abject failure as a business man. He inherited all the cash. They squandered it on businesses that kept going bankrupt.

If you're giving Trumps handling of covid as an example of him not being as thick as a bag of badgers. Then we're on a wind up surely.

"

I don't have any more love for Trump than you do. But I can't help asking myself this simple question.... How many hotels does Hilton own and how many hotels does Trump own?

golden fields

"No.

But Trump ain't stupid.

I don't have any more love for Trump than you do. But I can't help asking myself this simple question.... How many hotels does Hilton own and how many hotels does Trump own?"

Is number of hotels purchased with inherited money, some kind of measure of intelligence?

"Is boris the uk trump and do we have to storm the house of comons like the yanks did to get anyone to notice the leader is a moron

Youre thoughts"

The Cons eventually overthrew the speaker of the house. Flying Flamingo John. Yet even today, it seems that the Cons preferred speaker of the house is not entirely happy with the cons.

"No.

But Trump ain't stupid.

I don't have any more love for Trump than you do. But I can't help asking myself this simple question.... How many hotels does Hilton own and how many hotels does Trump own?

Is number of hotels purchased with inherited money, some kind of measure of intelligence?"

No. But if Trump has only less than 100 hotels in his portfolio and Hilton has several thousand hotels in his portfolio, as an investor, I'd ask why Hilton needed my money so badly.

golden fields

"No.

But Trump ain't stupid.

Is number of hotels purchased with inherited money, some kind of measure of intelligence?

No. But if Trump has only less than 100 hotels in his portfolio and Hilton has several thousand hotels in his portfolio, as an investor, I'd ask why Hilton needed my money so badly.

"

Yeah. You've lost me what Hilton has got to do with the thread.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Youre thoughts"

What took you so long?

They've been colluding for years never noticed the same psycy, hide bad news with more bad news, deny everything and repeat bullshit so many times that people believe it.

Putin did well find both of them..

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"No.

But Trump ain't stupid.

"

A report stated that those business with Trumps brand name but run by others make money but those he directly has control of don’t. His diverting of Presidential meetings to his Florida golf resort has generated millions for that resort as it housed all the security every weekend stay and for every meeting he had there.

"No.

But Trump ain't stupid.

A report stated that those business with Trumps brand name but run by others make money but those he directly has control of don’t. His diverting of Presidential meetings to his Florida golf resort has generated millions for that resort as it housed all the security every weekend stay and for every meeting he had there.

"

So, then, he's bloody good at making money whilst diverting attention away from himself.

How business-like is that?

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Trump is as think as pigs shit and twice as runny

He is crafty though, surrounding himself with people who are not thick.

Anyone can make money when day lends/gives him around 2 billion dollars to get started

Mind you I think he has mostly lost all of that, the main reason why he has paid less tax than the average American.

As for his so called degree in economics nobody has seen any proof of that

Indeed other students don’t recall him being there much at all

Bristol

Just to add he even lost 83 million dollars on the sale of trump towers in 1995

"Just to add he even lost 83 million dollars on the sale of trump towers in 1995 "

Making a loss is great business sense. Tax avoidance and all that. Offset etc. Now tell me again, is he a shit business man?

Bristol

"Just to add he even lost 83 million dollars on the sale of trump towers in 1995

Making a loss is great business sense. Tax avoidance and all that. Offset etc. Now tell me again, is he a shit business man?"

Like I said he is crafty and relies on the people around him also he has tucked up more than a few companies who were unlucky enough to deal with him.

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

Youre thoughts"

I’m pro-Trump and pro-Boris Johnson. Boris certainly isn’t a moron.

» Add a new message to this topic