FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Birthday party anyone?

Birthday party anyone?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elenjts OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

ITV reporting Johnson had not one but 2 birthday parties in number 10 on 19 June 2020!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"ITV reporting Johnson had not one but 2 birthday parties in number 10 on 19 June 2020!"

If there's one thing we have learned from these forums, it's that Conservative voters literally do not give a fuck how much Boris shits on them while partying during covid rules and laughing at them.

What can you do.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I think this may be the final straw.

But I thought that about five straws ago.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"I think this may be the final straw.

But I thought that about five straws ago. "

Yeah me too.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

According to the media there were many, many straws..

Maybe those little umbrella things too..

near ipswich

But I thought that about five straws ago.

According to the media there were many, many straws..

Maybe those little umbrella things too.."

Well he will have plenty of time to down them from next week i would think.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

People have been saying the latest Tory scandal is the final straw for years. Tory voters just don't give a fuck how much were getting laughed at.

By *rthur WrightusMan  over a year ago

Round the Bend

Spare a thought for Ms Gray, how many times has she typed up her report and had a cuppa, only to learn she has to type another chapter.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

he's got a bale full of them one of those big round one's

"ITV reporting Johnson had not one but 2 birthday parties in number 10 on 19 June 2020!

If there's one thing we have learned from these forums, it's that Conservative voters literally do not give a fuck how much Boris shits on them while partying during covid rules and laughing at them.

What can you do. "

Wankers don’t worry when other wankers wank. Apparently

near ipswich

"ITV reporting Johnson had not one but 2 birthday parties in number 10 on 19 June 2020!

What can you do.

Wankers don’t worry when other wankers wank. Apparently "

So does that comment mean you think every tory voter is a wanker or am i mis reading it?

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

30 staff sing " happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you , happy birthday dear Boris , happy birthday to you " while cutting the cake , , Johnson says " I didn't know it was my birthday "

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

What can you do.

Wankers don’t worry when other wankers wank. Apparently So does that comment mean you think every tory voter is a wanker or am i mis reading it?"

No, just the ones who keep defending the indefensible. I think that's what was being said.

What do you think?

near ipswich

What can you do.

Wankers don’t worry when other wankers wank. Apparently So does that comment mean you think every tory voter is a wanker or am i mis reading it?

No, just the ones who keep defending the indefensible. I think that's what was being said.

What do you think?"

no I don’t regard them as wankers mis guided maybe

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Not seen the news for a few days whats happening in the clown show now?

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Not seen the news for a few days whats happening in the clown show now?"

Boris has had a little birthday bash inside No.10 during lockdown for (estimates vary) 10-30 people including cake. He also it is alleged had a little birthday get together in his flat on the same night,

My moneys on he wasn’t told it was a birthday cake and he wasn’t told it was his birthday. So a civil servant’s head will roll!!

Did they not realise he’s a blithering idiot? He needs to be told stuff!! Can’t get the staff.

Incredibly hard to claim it isn't a birthday party when there was cake and they sang Happy Birthday to him. Nevertheless, they'll claim it was a work thing. And brainwashed followers of the Johnson cult will believe them...

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

you can pull down a statue and smash it up and thats not vandalism.... so i guess everything is open to interpretation? happy birthday to you,HBDTY.... and no im not defending johnson im just pointing out it seems its not the act but how you want to judge it

"you can pull down a statue and smash it up and thats not vandalism.... so i guess everything is open to interpretation? happy birthday to you,HBDTY.... and no im not defending johnson im just pointing out it seems its not the act but how you want to judge it "

About as useful as any of your comments. How have you been, Tramp? Not seen you on here much lately.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

torys and chums still quaffing and gorging while the plebs die in hospital corridors and parked ambulances.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Not seen the news for a few days whats happening in the clown show now?

Boris has had a little birthday bash inside No.10 during lockdown for (estimates vary) 10-30 people including cake. He also it is alleged had a little birthday get together in his flat on the same night,

My moneys on he wasn’t told it was a birthday cake and he wasn’t told it was his birthday. So a civil servant’s head will roll!!

Did they not realise he’s a blithering idiot? He needs to be told stuff!! Can’t get the staff. "

oh so more of the same then i thoughht he had done something new.oh well you can all vote him out next election unless he goes before that,mysflf i stopped taking any notice of what they were saying once the three weeks to flatten the curve came and went

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Carrie Antoinette said they should all eat (birthday) cake!

On other (non swinger) sites I am seeing some very angry people with some heartbreaking stories about that same day that really illustrate the unbelievable arrogance and hypocrisy of Johnson and his staff.

Things like a woman who was alone in hospital having a miscarriage because her husband wasn’t allowed to be with her (and was sitting in the car in the car park).

People not being able to be with their loved ones as they passed away.

Anyone defending Johnson and these DISGUSTING antics really really does need to give their head a wobble.

They are (literally) laughing at you!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Surely it can't be classed as a work event if Carrie and her friend Lulu were there too

Leeds

"30 staff sing " happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you , happy birthday dear Boris , happy birthday to you " while cutting the cake , , Johnson says " I didn't know it was my birthday " "

Was this during the time when singing in churches and pubs was banned ?

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 25/01/22 10:02:19]

By *rthur WrightusMan  over a year ago

Round the Bend

Just read on BBC news website that Birthday Boris replied to a little girl thanking her for her help early on in the pandemic !

She had written telling him that she had cancelled her birthday party to help keep everyone safe.

Pity he didn't follow the little girls path.

Hope it's the hypocrites last birthday in office.

"Just read on BBC news website that Birthday Boris replied to a little girl thanking her for her help early on in the pandemic !

She had written telling him that she had cancelled her birthday party to help keep everyone safe.

Pity he didn't follow the little girls path.

Hope it's the hypocrites last birthday in office. "

It very likely is his last in office.

I can't believe what I just heard, the police are now investigating the various claims of parties at no' 10.

this will mean the sue grey report we are all waiting for will now be delayed.

boris survives another day, Boris Johnson the real teflon don

"I can't believe what I just heard, the police are now investigating the various claims of parties at no' 10.

boris survives another day, Boris Johnson the real teflon don "

If he had any integrity he would resign , he doesn’t care about the Tory party or the country, he only cares about himself

"I can't believe what I just heard, the police are now investigating the various claims of parties at no' 10.

boris survives another day, Boris Johnson the real teflon don

If he had any integrity he would resign , he doesn’t care about the Tory party or the country, he only cares about himself "

I agree totally, I can't believe that he is still in office, but at least this saga has changed the narrative and restrictions have been reduced for now till winter anyway me thinks.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Carrie Antoinette said they should all eat (birthday) cake!

On other (non swinger) sites I am seeing some very angry people with some heartbreaking stories about that same day that really illustrate the unbelievable arrogance and hypocrisy of Johnson and his staff.

Things like a woman who was alone in hospital having a miscarriage because her husband wasn’t allowed to be with her (and was sitting in the car in the car park).

People not being able to be with their loved ones as they passed away.

Anyone defending Johnson and these DISGUSTING antics really really does need to give their head a wobble.

They are (literally) laughing at you!"

There are some heart rending stories of people across all demographics, party affiliation or not etc who suffered horrendously in doing the right thing..

There's a Tory backbencher who sadly lost a child at the same time and couldn't be with his wife at the time, how Boris can look him in the eyes and still trot out the same garbage when the bloke went through that is very telling..

They should all eat birthday cake quote had me spitting out me tea ha.

but it about sums up this saga.

What can you do. "

You "could" move to my conservative constituency which is locally known as "Delyn"

The currant MP is more fruit and nut case than anything else.

Rob Roberts.

Currantly sitting as an independent MP thanks to the investigation into his sexual harassment allegations. (Yes, these do include allegations of male on male harassment)

I guess there is only one reason why BoJo hasn't called a bi-election in this ward is because he KNOWS that he would lose, bigstyle.

Comments welcome!

Looks like the birthday party was what tipped it over the edge for the met.

What can you do.

Wankers don’t worry when other wankers wank. Apparently So does that comment mean you think every tory voter is a wanker or am i mis reading it?

What do you think?"

Quite.

What can you do.

You "could" move to my conservative constituency which is locally known as "Delyn"

Rob Roberts.

Currantly sitting as an independent MP thanks to the investigation into his sexual harassment allegations. (Yes, these do include allegations of male on male harassment)

I guess there is only one reason why BoJo hasn't called a bi-election in this ward is because he KNOWS that he would lose, bigstyle.

Comments welcome!"

Constituency almost certain to revert back to Labour at by-election or next GE. Tories won that due to Brexit Party and lower turnout.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Gaslighting everyone as usual. Treating the British public like idiots, the PM has no shame whatsoever. I tell you what has become endemic, the PM lying and his supporters making up excuses. I suspect the whips have some really juicy stuff on those MP’s, because even the excuses are so convoluted and lame.

"Gaslighting everyone as usual. Treating the British public like idiots, the PM has no shame whatsoever. I tell you what has become endemic, the PM lying and his supporters making up excuses. I suspect the whips have some really juicy stuff on those MP’s, because even the excuses are so convoluted and lame."

Johnson lies a lot. Everybody knows this. The few who still defend him only do so to hang onto their jobs or because they've invested so much in his lies by this point that they feel unable to change course.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

What can you do.

Rob Roberts.

Comments welcome!"

You can't call a by-election, unless the sitting MP dies or is subject to a recall petition.

The constituents elected Rob Roberts, and he is their sitting MP until either a GE, or one of the two above applies.

» Add a new message to this topic