FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Johnson lied about Pen Farthing

Johnson lied about Pen Farthing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Johnson denied he'd intervened in the Pen Farthing Afghanistan animal charity case, prioritising saving their lives over human lives. He called it "Complete nonsense".

Now we see a Foreign Office official is on record stating Johnson did intervene.

So he lied again. I'm shocked... Who am I kidding?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

the whole thing was bazar, I dont think the talibans record on animal rights is too bad so why fly animals out?

"the whole thing was bazar, I dont think the talibans record on animal rights is too bad so why fly animals out? "

Attempted vote winner.

Also look up that Yes Prime Minister episode where the fictional PM intervened to order the rescue of a dog that had wandered onto an artillery range. Oddly prescient...

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"the whole thing was bazar, I dont think the talibans record on animal rights is too bad so why fly animals out? "

Yes the dogs would be safer than the interpreters and general workers we left behind.

Be nice to be able save both but given a choice it has to be the people. Boris lying is another example of who he is. It’s like finding a child alone in a room standing next to an open chocolate box with chocolates missing and the child’s face covered in chocolate saying it wasn’t me!

I don’t think he’s fit to run the country but I also can’t see why the tories still believe he’s ok to run their party. What’s happened there?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"the whole thing was bazar, I dont think the talibans record on animal rights is too bad so why fly animals out?

Yes the dogs would be safer than the interpreters and general workers we left behind.

Be nice to be able save both but given a choice it has to be the people. Boris lying is another example of who he is. It’s like finding a child alone in a room standing next to an open chocolate box with chocolates missing and the child’s face covered in chocolate saying it wasn’t me!

I don’t think he’s fit to run the country but I also can’t see why the tories still believe he’s ok to run their party. What’s happened there? "

I think it is because he has given the top jobs in his government to incompetent people who know they are only there because of Boris , when he goes , they go, that is why they (most of them) are staying loyal , this was probably Cummings idea

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

"Johnson denied he'd intervened in the Pen Farthing Afghanistan animal charity case, prioritising saving their lives over human lives. He called it "Complete nonsense".

Now we see a Foreign Office official is on record stating Johnson did intervene.

So he lied again. I'm shocked... Who am I kidding?

"

Not only did he lie, it is the slander and determination they aimed at the Civil Servant who went public. The comments from government against him were disgusting, now turns out he was telling the truth.

Claiming he was a liar and trying to damage the "great news" that a whopping 15,000 Afghans were airlifted, leaving over 100,000 more behind.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Another final straw.

Longridge

I hope Raphael Marshall is seeking legal advice fir defamation, slander and victimisation.

Another allegation made by Mr Marshall, that Boris Johnson intervened to order the rescue of animals, was dismissed by the PM this afternoon as "complete nonsense".

It is alleged that Mr Johnson issued an instruction to save animals from the Nowzad shelter during the mass evacuation effort in August - potentially putting British troops' lives at risk and preventing people from fleeing Kabul.

Speaking to MPs on the Foreign Affairs Committee on Tuesday afternoon, Nigel Casey, the Prime Minister's Special Representative for Afghanistan, said: "There was no prioritisation of animals over people, the animals were flown out on a charter flight chartered by the Now Zad organisation.

He estimated that "between 75,000 and 150,000 people (including dependants) applied for evacuation" to the team under the leave outside the rules (LOTR) category.

And he estimated that "fewer than 5% of these people have received any assistance" and states that "it is clear that some of those left behind have since been murdered by the Taliban".

How many other accusations have you heard levvied at Johnson, he's defended with the "complete nonsense" comment he regularly uses.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"the whole thing was bazar, I dont think the talibans record on animal rights is too bad so why fly animals out?

Attempted vote winner.

Also look up that Yes Prime Minister episode where the fictional PM intervened to order the rescue of a dog that had wandered onto an artillery range. Oddly prescient..."

Is he not another “friend” of Carrie……

Longridge

Your not suggesting Carrie is wearing the trowsers in Number 10, surely not?

She must be the Downing St wino, Boris is the front, never could work out what she saw in him and assumed he had a big cock.

It's a marriage of convenience where she's the benefactor.

Not the first time he's had his leg over for the benefit of a female donor. Dodgy business funding that was swept under the carpet and nothing more said.

Why I never saw it.. damn

Longridge

Now that my local MP Ben Wallace has also claimed this as "lies".

I hope he'll also be forced to resign with Boris.

Ass lickin crock of shite he is too.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

He will have been under pressure from Carrie Antoinette!

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I’m sure they will have to investigate the validity of the e-mail and the sender

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

The wallpaper paste from Lulu's refurbishment won't be dry before Boris is evicted

Longridge

Easy to peel off?

By *esusWeptMan  over a year ago

Rising Son, God's own County

"Easy to peel off?"

Carrie will go ape if it isn't. Peppa Pig loves it and she's having a job controlling Wilf after his swing was abused and broken by the pissed up party goers in his back garden.

Longridge

Used to hate that as a kid..

Always some unrelated pissed 'uncle' turned up at parties and broke my toys.

Peppa Pig has only herself to blame. Do you reckon Carrie has a pink frock and a strap-on, nose?

Then again, Boris needs to be on the receiving end of a good hard strapadictomy, might bring him to his dithering senses.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Oh dear and people wonder why there are only a few people left in the political forum.

"Oh dear and people wonder why there are only a few people left in the political forum. "

The only people who have ‘left’ are the Brexit and Boris supporters, and we all know why

near ipswich

"Oh dear and people wonder why there are only a few people left in the political forum.

The only people who have ‘left’ are the Brexit and Boris supporters, and we all know why "

Yes i pointed out the reason

"Oh dear and people wonder why there are only a few people left in the political forum.

The only people who have ‘left’ are the Brexit and Boris supporters, and we all know why Yes i pointed out the reason "

Your reason, the real reason is that they are too embarrassed to come on here anymore

near ipswich

The only people who have ‘left’ are the Brexit and Boris supporters, and we all know why Yes i pointed out the reason

Your reason, the real reason is that they are too embarrassed to come on here anymore "

I dont think so i think its just the quality of the posts,take this one for instance i hope the op never has to do jury service for the defendants sake.

The only people who have ‘left’ are the Brexit and Boris supporters, and we all know why Yes i pointed out the reason

Your reason, the real reason is that they are too embarrassed to come on here anymore I dont think so i think its just the quality of the posts,take this one for instance i hope the op never has to do jury service for the defendants sake. "

The ‘quality’ of the post has been the same for years,

near ipswich

Your reason, the real reason is that they are too embarrassed to come on here anymore I dont think so i think its just the quality of the posts,take this one for instance i hope the op never has to do jury service for the defendants sake.

The ‘quality’ of the post has been the same for years, "

yours maybe but there used to be some good debates on here in the past.

Your reason, the real reason is that they are too embarrassed to come on here anymore I dont think so i think its just the quality of the posts,take this one for instance i hope the op never has to do jury service for the defendants sake.

The ‘quality’ of the post has been the same for years, yours maybe but there used to be some good debates on here in the past."

There are still good debates, unfortunately for the Boris and Brexit fans is that they can no longer defend the indefensible, It is a shame they all vanished, i would love to hear what they now think

"Oh dear and people wonder why there are only a few people left in the political forum. "

Indeed. They seem to have become sick of defending Johnson's many lies.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I’m sure they will have to investigate the validity of the e-mail and the sender "

The e-mail sender was apparently Trudy Harrison…. Who is a Tory MP who was alluding to airlines that if she got a plane everything was set and it had been authorised by higher ups in government, and apparently people in the FCO were under the impression this had been authorised specifically by no.10 , so someone is not telling the truth

near ipswich

"I’m sure they will have to investigate the validity of the e-mail and the sender

The e-mail sender was apparently Trudy Harrison…. Who is a Tory MP who was alluding to airlines that if she got a plane everything was set and it had been authorised by higher ups in government, and apparently people in the FCO were under the impression this had been authorised specifically by no.10 , so someone is not telling the truth "

True but she has stated that she did it off her own back and that she referred to her position. So is she lying too? who knows but it seems some people have made their minds up already how surprising.

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

The ‘quality’ of the post has been the same for years, yours maybe but there used to be some good debates on here in the past.

There are still good debates, unfortunately for the Boris and Brexit fans is that they can no longer defend the indefensible, It is a shame they all vanished, i would love to hear what they now think "

I'm not a defender of Boris but an accusation isn't proof of guilt. Neither is a history of poor judgement as SKS should be well aware. If he's proven to be lying on this issue, fair enough, despite what you might want to believe, thus is subject to due process

The ‘quality’ of the post has been the same for years, yours maybe but there used to be some good debates on here in the past.

There are still good debates, unfortunately for the Boris and Brexit fans is that they can no longer defend the indefensible, It is a shame they all vanished, i would love to hear what they now think

I'm not a defender of Boris but an accusation isn't proof of guilt. Neither is a history of poor judgement as SKS should be well aware. If he's proven to be lying on this issue, fair enough, despite what you might want to believe, thus is subject to due process"

He lied yesterday, he lied today , he will lie again tomorrow . If he manages to survive partygate then he will continue to lie and eventually he will be forced out for something else. Cummings is also a devious lying twat but he is more cunning and far more intelligent than Boris, he will find a way to get rid of him. For the good of the country I hope he goes soon, for the good of the opposition parties I hope he stays as long as possible .

nr faversham

I'm not a defender of Boris but an accusation isn't proof of guilt. Neither is a history of poor judgement as SKS should be well aware. If he's proven to be lying on this issue, fair enough, despite what you might want to believe, thus is subject to due process

He lied yesterday, he lied today , he will lie again tomorrow . If he manages to survive partygate then he will continue to lie and eventually he will be forced out for something else. Cummings is also a devious lying twat but he is more cunning and far more intelligent than Boris, he will find a way to get rid of him. For the good of the country I hope he goes soon, for the good of the opposition parties I hope he stays as long as possible ."

Only when it's proven, not when fabtastic decides

Longridge

I'd probably agree but seems that every allegation turns out to be true with him.

Time will tell but no doubt it'll prove to be right.

A natural born liar that he is.

He lied yesterday, he lied today , he will lie again tomorrow . If he manages to survive partygate then he will continue to lie and eventually he will be forced out for something else. Cummings is also a devious lying twat but he is more cunning and far more intelligent than Boris, he will find a way to get rid of him. For the good of the country I hope he goes soon, for the good of the opposition parties I hope he stays as long as possible .

Only when it's proven, not when fabtastic decides "

Are you being serious? He lies all the time, I couldn’t care less if he survives this scandal, there will be others , he is destroying the Tory party, happy days

nr faversham

Are you being serious? He lies all the time, I couldn’t care less if he survives this scandal, there will be others , he is destroying the Tory party, happy days "

Read my earlier response. Not defending him but he's not guilty just because you say so. We have a thing called due process

Are you being serious? He lies all the time, I couldn’t care less if he survives this scandal, there will be others , he is destroying the Tory party, happy days

Read my earlier response. Not defending him but he's not guilty just because you say so. We have a thing called due process "

He's guilty of lying beause he lies all the time. All the time. There are ample examples of his lying if you can be bothered to read them.

He lurches from lie to lie as he tries to cover for the previous lie. Just look at his ever shifting accounts of Partygate. It's pathetic. We all deserve better than him as a leader.

near ipswich

Read my earlier response. Not defending him but he's not guilty just because you say so. We have a thing called due process

He's guilty of lying beause he lies all the time. All the time. There are ample examples of his lying if you can be bothered to read them.

He lurches from lie to lie as he tries to cover for the previous lie. Just look at his ever shifting accounts of Partygate. It's pathetic. We all deserve better than him as a leader."

Yeah but in case you dont know thats not how the law works the police cant convict a habitual thief just because he is one they actually need proof that he did the crime.

Bristol

Who actually sent the e-mail authorising the pets flight ?

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Am I right in thinking that Pen Farthing is ex army and something of a hard nut? I seem to remember him being very ‘forward’ in what he said he would do to anyone that stood in his way. He probably had Boris shitting himself!

Bristol

"Am I right in thinking that Pen Farthing is ex army and something of a hard nut? I seem to remember him being very ‘forward’ in what he said he would do to anyone that stood in his way. He probably had Boris shitting himself!

"

Pen farthing is quoted as saying BJ had no input into the transportation of the animals

» Add a new message to this topic