FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Armageddon is upon us

Armageddon is upon us

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uietbloke67 OP   Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

As the USA & Russia square up and a nuclear holocuast is just upon us.

Does any woman want to have sex with me before the world ends.

This literally could be your last chance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Incredible isn’t it? We are as close to a third world war as ever and everyone is interested in a party at No 10!

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Incredible isn’t it? We are as close to a third world war as ever and everyone is interested in a party at No 10! "
Yep but partys last year are much more important

I wouldn't be surprised if Russia make a move on the Ukraine that china will follow suite with Taiwan while the USA is distracted, its worrying times.

good to see Germany taking it seriously and donating 5000 helmets.

By *uietbloke67 OP   Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"Incredible isn’t it? We are as close to a third world war as ever and everyone is interested in a party at No 10! "

Thinking more a party for 2

"Incredible isn’t it? We are as close to a third world war as ever and everyone is interested in a party at No 10!

Thinking more a party for 2 "

Michelle only does group sex. Unless you know a man who can stay hard for 6 hours, fuck non stop for the duration and come 20 times lol.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Doubtful that nukes would be used, its Mutual Assured Destruction. It would be conventional warfare, with lions being led by donkeys as usual.

By *urham 3 riversMan  over a year ago

Co. Durham

"Doubtful that nukes would be used, its Mutual Assured Destruction. It would be conventional warfare, with lions being led by donkeys as usual. "

near ipswich

"Doubtful that nukes would be used, its Mutual Assured Destruction. It would be conventional warfare, with lions being led by donkeys as usual. "
Nor me but im not a great fan of even conventional warfare are you?

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"Doubtful that nukes would be used, its Mutual Assured Destruction. It would be conventional warfare, with lions being led by donkeys as usual. Nor me but im not a great fan of even conventional warfare are you?"

Get Putin v Boris, Biden and the Ukrainian President in a ring. The winner stays keeps the country.

It would end the needless slaughter of soldiers.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Not necessarily..

Not mutually assured but on the basis "how much pain are you willing to accept".

Although all-out is a possibility, there is the option of selective strikes.

Nuke a US or NATO members city and then negotiate not taking it further. I am certain Allies would run like rats with the threat, you're next unless you back off.

Do we assume Putin or Biden are in full cognitive state of mind?

It only takes a mad man..

WW2 in Japan was based on what collateral damage they were willing to take and turned out, it needed two drops.

Putin only needs to show willing, NATO will collapse.

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

Longridge

Just ordered an LPG Conversion kit for the boiler. Tomorrow 3x 47kg propane and auto switch over regulator.

3 years ago my gas engineer laughed at me when I suggested I should buy one in case of issues with gas supply.

If Biden forces Nordstream closures, its going to be a cold winter, they claim we don't use Russia gas but soon, non Russian gas it going to the highest bidder.

Considering up to 30% of our electricity is gas fired generation, are we heading into blackouts.

Generator Transfer Switch, solar backed batteries already in place along with 5kw Generator.

Time to start stashing petrol too.

[Removed by poster at 28/01/22 05:11:17]

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

yet the institutionaly corrupt conservative and unionist party government continue to allow the country to be flooded with property investments worth thousands of billions in dirty money from their mutal friends of putin.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Incredible isn’t it? We are as close to a third world war as ever and everyone is interested in a party at No 10! Yep but partys last year are much more important

I wouldn't be surprised if Russia make a move on the Ukraine that china will follow suite with Taiwan while the USA is distracted, its worrying times.

good to see Germany taking it seriously and donating 5000 helmets. "

I did have a giggle when I read about the German helmets lol

Close to WW3? Very dramatic, anyway , leave it the the ‘big boys’ to sort out,

Longridge

It's the ordinary guys that suffer the price of the big guys decisions.

Some will know these lyrics:

It was just before dawn

One miserable morning in black 'forty four

When the forward commander

Was told to sit tight

When he asked that his men be withdrawn

And the Generals gave thanks

As the other ranks held back

The enemy tanks for a while

And the Anzio bridgehead

Was held for the price

Of a few hundred ordinary lives

And kind old King George

Sent mother a note

When he heard that father was gone

It's the USA leading a shit stiring exercise, using the Ukrainian people for their own ends which is stir up trouble for no real reason, and through their incredibly stupid incompetence, ww3 is possible

Longridge

"It's the USA leading a shit stiring exercise, using the Ukrainian people for their own ends which is stir up trouble for no real reason, and through their incredibly stupid incompetence, ww3 is possible"

Absolutely..

WW1 starting with two people being shot

WW2 started with sanctions imposed on the perpetrators of WW1

Sanctions have never worked, Russia, North Korea, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Yugoslavia, Belarus, Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Myanmar, Yemen, Zimbabwe to name a few.

They just harden the leadership and gives reasons for propaganda. I've been watching Iranians burning the US flags for over 40 years on TV.

Russia could have the EU on its knees in days by shutting off gas.

UK Government believes the UK would not be affected as little supply from here from Russia.

Germany and the US will secure LNG supplies. The US has already been touring the Middle East sweet talking suppliers.. when the LNG boats stop arriving at Newport, what we going to do?

near ipswich

"It's the USA leading a shit stiring exercise, using the Ukrainian people for their own ends which is stir up trouble for no real reason, and through their incredibly stupid incompetence, ww3 is possible"
I doubt it very much who in their right mind would want to go to war with sleepy jo in command ? i doubt if he can keep awake half a day.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

aw ffs I new someone would blame the USA for this lmfao I mean Russia are the innocent party in all this

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"It's the USA leading a shit stiring exercise, using the Ukrainian people for their own ends which is stir up trouble for no real reason, and through their incredibly stupid incompetence, ww3 is possibleaw ffs I new someone would blame the USA for this lmfao I mean Russia are the innocent party in all this "

America does have form for supplying the other side with arms.

[Removed by poster at 28/01/22 20:50:12]

"It's the USA leading a shit stiring exercise, using the Ukrainian people for their own ends which is stir up trouble for no real reason, and through their incredibly stupid incompetence, ww3 is possibleaw ffs I new someone would blame the USA for this lmfao I mean Russia are the innocent party in all this

America does have form for supplying the other side with arms."

sadam Hussain's Iraq, COL. Gadafis Libya , to name a few.,

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"It's the USA leading a shit stiring exercise, using the Ukrainian people for their own ends which is stir up trouble for no real reason, and through their incredibly stupid incompetence, ww3 is possibleaw ffs I new someone would blame the USA for this lmfao I mean Russia are the innocent party in all this

America does have form for supplying the other side with arms.

sadam Hussain's Iraq, COL. Gadafis Libya , to name a few., "

And a few more

Vietnam, Korea, Nicaragua.

Longridge

Afghanistan in the 80s and the SAS training Bin Laden, another mighty fine blowback.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I think a measured response is important in situations like this.

The PM probably is not looking as this as a crisis and rubbing his hands in glee. Because it is an opportunity for him to portray himself as some "Churchill", but I cannot trust him to be the most qualified to be in charge of a situation like this, rather remove the lame duck, like they did Chamberlin, and put in a person who is far more competent at the wheel. Seriously, after his performances in parliament do you really think he can go toe to toe with Putin? Putin is probably thinking that the PM is a scruffy hobo, who you would see with pee stains on their trousers.

Longridge

Which is probably why Putin's chosen now, the wine swilling d*unk in Downing St and Sleepy Joe in the Whitehouse.

It'll be over before they've realised it began.

» Add a new message to this topic