FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Conservative and Unionost Islamophobia Part II

Conservative and Unionost Islamophobia Part II

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had to reply to this post. So creating a new post.

I originally posted:

"

"Is the rise in antisemitism in the UK related to the growing Muslim population ?

I read an article somewhere that stated many Jewish families are moving out of England!

Wouldn't blame them. There were videos of some Palestinian protestors shouting "R*pe their daughters and f*ck their mothers" with loudspeakers in public. The police did arrest them. But the fact they had the guts to shout such stuff in the public tells a lot about how bad some places are for the Jews. One of the main reasons why I will vote Tories in spite of the fact that I know they are corrupt. Labour will cuddle with the kind of guys I mentioned above. I would rather live under a corrupt government instead of a government that would keep silent about this kind of behaviour."

"

And EasyUK replied:

"

So the actions of a small number of people is indicative of everyone of the same religion? I don't view people in that way. That is, in fact, a demonstration of prejudice.

Muslims have suffers more abuse since 2011.

Eastern Europeans have suffered more abuse during and since the referendum.

Chinese more abuse since Covid.

The Conservative party "cuddles" with these people.

Who should you vote for to prevent that?

At least the Labour party has acknowledged the problem and dealt with it. Perhaps that was their mistake. They should just deny everything like the Tory party does, however transparent the lie?

I guess you decide what to take offence at.

"

First of all, I never mentioned that the action of those few people shows how the entire religion acts.

You say that Muslims, Chinese and Eastern Europeans suffered more abuses. What's the kind of "abuse" you are talking about? Racial slurs thrown at them regarding covid/brexit etc by random people?

Do you think it's the same as a group of cars with loud speakers shouting that their mothers and daughters should be r*ped?

You seem to be offended by the fact that BoJo made a joke about Islamic clothing. But you don't think that what the above people did is way over the line compared to BoJo's comments?

One labour party MP tweeted that "r*pe victims have to shut up for the sake of diversity"

I have women in the family. If I am given a choice between one society where some racists throw racist slurs and another society where r*pe victims have to shut up if it's committed by minority, it's an easy choice for me. I am telling that as a minority myself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic