FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Ukraine refugees

Ukraine refugees

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It speaks volumes when the poorest countries in Europe are welcoming Ukraine people with open arms and England tells them they can only come with the relevant visa

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

if only Johnson would welcome Ukrainian refugees as readily and he welcomed wealthy oligarchs and their donations!!!

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"if only Johnson would welcome Ukrainian refugees as readily and he welcomed wealthy oligarchs and their donations!!!"
you welcoming any into your gaff in france?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would happily offer up a spare room to any Ukrainian who needs one.

Only problem is I don't have a home, the Russians priced me out of the market.

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

"It speaks volumes when the poorest countries in Europe are welcoming Ukraine people with open arms and England tells them they can only come with the relevant visa"

Because we are a fucking disgrace the government sicken me.

The place is being destroyed how the hell are they supposed to get a fking visa

Those against accepting ukranians have zero compassion and bet there parents are so proud of how they turned out.

I would willingly have some at my place.

borehamwood

U sound very wound up, chill a bit you will end up givingyourself an ulcer

It speaks volumes when the poorest countries in Europe are welcoming Ukraine people with open arms and England tells them they can only come with the relevant visa

if only Johnson would welcome Ukrainian refugees as readily and he welcomed wealthy oligarchs and their donations!!!

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Calm down. This is why we can’t have nice things in the politics forum.

It speaks volumes when the majority of the responses attack me for my post!

The UK goverment (more English than UK) has blocked visas for Ukranians.

Do you all think that is a good thing or do you prefer to question me personally as have some pricks on her as to my virtue or my finances or my loyalty.

The UK is quite happy to pretend to paint No 10 in the colours of the Ukrainian flag yet refuses to give the people who are fleeing those who attack them shelter.

France takes in refugees - what does the UK do?

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"It speaks volumes when the majority of the responses attack me for my post!

Do you all think that is a good thing or do you prefer to question me personally as have some pricks on her as to my virtue or my finances or my loyalty.

The UK is quite happy to pretend to paint No 10 in the colours of the Ukrainian flag yet refuses to give the people who are fleeing those who attack them shelter.

"

You do seem to be a very angry old man though ?

But I would take a look at France as well for dirty Russian money

And your did throw the first insult!!!

The UK takes in refugees, literally by the boatload, on a near daily basis. These poor people are from war-ravaged countries, leaving behind them unimaginable depredations, suffering and pain. And they would still rather come to the UK than stay in France.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Are France taking in Ukrainian refugees?

I agree the Uk should be taking in refugees fleeing the conflict and had a conversation earlier about whether our family would take some in. It’s all happened so fast so I wonder if the Uk will soon.

borehamwood

"

we take the ones who would rather risk there lives crossing the chanel than stay in france

Bristol

we take the ones who would rather risk there lives crossing the chanel than stay in france "

Ain’t that the truth

we take the ones who would rather risk there lives crossing the chanel than stay in france

Ain’t that the truth "

Is it?

If so - why is it that France has accepted so many more refugees than the UK?

When is the UK going to make good their promise to the Afghan people and support those who aided the British and their Families?

Are you people on here who prefer to turn the discussion round to those poor soles who risk their lives to cross the channel because the UK has made it nigh impossible to get to the UK by any other means happy that the UK is not willing to grant visas to Ukraiane refugees?

Do those same people support Putin and his attack on Ukraine?

I personally find it deplorable that the UK Gov't willingingly accepts donations and grants favours to rich Russians. Uses the same funds for favours and more than likely those funds influence UK politics.

I am obviously in a minority as most posts I have seen appear to support the policy of not taking any Ukrainian refugees.

Perhaps, the reality is that a lot of people on here prefer Putin and Russian money.

Londongrad is perhaps the reality.

Soviet England is perhaps the future

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"if only Johnson would welcome Ukrainian refugees as readily and he welcomed wealthy oligarchs and their donations!!!you welcoming any into your gaff in france?

I have an apartment in Lyon which I provide rent free to a charity to house homeless.

I do not pay taxes for the apartment so a benifit in kind for me but I could sell or rent for more money should I choose.

My gaff at the moment is for my Family.

Should the situation change I would consider offering to refugees as we have a large building with many bedrooms.

....what about you as you seem to be challenging me?

France takes in refugees.

I personally am fortunately in am able to help people and do what I can.

The UK does not offer Ukrainian refugees visas and people like you, question me personally about how I spend my money.

Typical English prick.typical French twat,without the allies there wouldn't be a france

And without the Russians there probably wouldn't be a France or an England but hey hoI don't remember the Russians liberating england,I must have missed that"

Ah, WW2 references I think. If you watch a war film, Britain and the US spanked the Germans either together or on their own depending on the film.

The reality was Russia began the defeat of the German army in long drawn out battles across Russia that depleted the German army. The German army were finally defeated at the battle of Berlin when Russian troops took the city and ended the war in Europe.

I guess the comment probably wouldn't be a France or England, refers to this.

"Perhaps, the reality is that a lot of people on here prefer Putin and Russian money.

"

More than happy to accept Russian brides as payment, it's not all about the money you know.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"Perhaps, the reality is that a lot of people on here prefer Putin and Russian money.

More than happy to accept Russian brides as payment, it's not all about the money you know."

I will accept vodka. A bride will just take half your dosh in the divorce.

By *tranTV/TS  over a year ago

City

Ireland removed all visa requirements for any ukrainians with family or loved ones in Ireland. All they have to do is say they have a brother/gf/bf/sister etc in Ireland and they can arrive with no problems.

This is lovely to do, but also, I hate when people flee their country during war.

"This is lovely to do, but also, I hate when people flee their country during war. "

What do you hate about it?

Bristol

Ain’t that the truth

Is it?

If so - why is it that France has accepted so many more refugees than the UK?

When is the UK going to make good their promise to the Afghan people and support those who aided the British and their Families?

Are you people on here who prefer to turn the discussion round to those poor soles who risk their lives to cross the channel because the UK has made it nigh impossible to get to the UK by any other means happy that the UK is not willing to grant visas to Ukraiane refugees?

Do those same people support Putin and his attack on Ukraine?

I personally find it deplorable that the UK Gov't willingingly accepts donations and grants favours to rich Russians. Uses the same funds for favours and more than likely those funds influence UK politics.

I am obviously in a minority as most posts I have seen appear to support the policy of not taking any Ukrainian refugees.

Perhaps, the reality is that a lot of people on here prefer Putin and Russian money.

"

That’s ok you just keep in spouting your anti British crap as it makes you so happy

By *tranTV/TS  over a year ago

City

"This is lovely to do, but also, I hate when people flee their country during war.

What do you hate about it?"

Just I think in general, English/Irish/Scottish/Welsh people have had no where to run, so have historically had the attitude of stand and fight/die.

I personally just prefer that attitude.

Its one thing moving the children to outside the city during raids, another to just fill up boats and leave.

A lot of the people who flee might never actually go back, such a shame.

"This is lovely to do, but also, I hate when people flee their country during war.

Just I think in general, English/Irish/Scottish/Welsh people have had no where to run, so have historically had the attitude of stand and fight/die.

Its one thing moving the children to outside the city during raids, another to just fill up boats and leave.

A lot of the people who flee might never actually go back, such a shame."

Thanks, this is something I've been giving a lot of thought to since the current crisis began, appreciate you sharing your views.

By *anda and CatCouple  over a year ago

"It speaks volumes when the poorest countries in Europe are welcoming Ukraine people with open arms and England tells them they can only come with the relevant visa"

You chose to leave this country and live abroad. Your right and your choice but don't come in here after you've made that choice spouting your opinion. Have a go at the government where you live.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

[Removed by poster at 26/02/22 22:38:03]

golden fields

"It speaks volumes when the poorest countries in Europe are welcoming Ukraine people with open arms and England tells them they can only come with the relevant visa

You chose to leave this country and live abroad. Your right and your choice but don't come in here after you've made that choice spouting your opinion. Have a go at the government where you live."

It's a fair criticism though.

It is very easy to have that attitude of stand or fight/die when not actually faced with that choice.

I would stand and fight, but I would also given half a chance get my children out of harms way to a neutral country with the hope I see them again, and if i was killed then in the hope they live a long and healthy life.

Totally understand why many fathers have put their wives and children on trains to get them to safety. Why anyone would risk the life of their child if a safer option is available is beyond my comprehension. You can fight for your home and your country and protect your children from harm simultaneously.

Children do not belong on a battlefield and Russia has turned the whole of Ukraine into one.

"It speaks volumes when the poorest countries in Europe are welcoming Ukraine people with open arms and England tells them they can only come with the relevant visa

You chose to leave this country and live abroad. Your right and your choice but don't come in here after you've made that choice spouting your opinion. Have a go at the government where you live.

It's a fair criticism though. "

To be fair I agree it is a fair criticism.

But then our governments track record with Afghanistan refugees isnt exactly glowing.

There is currently no safe and legal route for Ukranians to travel directly from the country to the UK in order to seek asylum, unless they have close British relatives. That needs to change.

Hopefully the UK government and others will change their minds.

golden fields

It's a fair criticism though.

To be fair I agree it is a fair criticism.

But then our governments track record with Afghanistan refugees isnt exactly glowing.

There is currently no safe and legal route for Ukranians to travel directly from the country to the UK in order to seek asylum, unless they have close British relatives. That needs to change."

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

Conservative MP , Kevin Foster , who is the Parliamentary Under Secretary for Immigration has suggested that Ukraine nationals could apply to the UK to pick fruit

Bristol

"Conservative MP , Kevin Foster , who is the Parliamentary Under Secretary for Immigration has suggested that Ukraine nationals could apply to the UK to pick fruit "

Yup saw that but remmber you need to be carefull what you believe from Twatter and other platforms because missinformation is running wild

A bit like on here with Covid shite

[Removed by poster at 27/02/22 11:15:49]

[Removed by poster at 27/02/22 11:17:17]

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Boris has vowed to bring 10 of thousands of refugees from Ukraine in to the UK.

But this has now led to a big problem. Because it seem like there is double standards approach between European and Non European refugees.

On one side many Brits will be concerned, on the other side many Brits will be concerned.

I just hope when the next crisis occurs, we remember it isn’t the refugees fault that they are being oppressed, and we see tyranny occurring we don’t stay silent.

"Conservative MP , Kevin Foster , who is the Parliamentary Under Secretary for Immigration has suggested that Ukraine nationals could apply to the UK to pick fruit

Yup saw that but remmber you need to be carefull what you believe from Twatter and other platforms because missinformation is running wild

A bit like on here with Covid shite "

. ,, ,,, ,, the tweet was not the fault of twitter , , Kevin Foster MP should take full responsibility,,

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

When you see toddlers walking across the border into Romania and Poland, picking a pair of second hand donated trainers, then locals walk over to great them with a bar of chocolate, some sweets and a Teddy bear (if they haven't got one).

I makes you realise there are still genuine, caring human beings out there.

My heart broke seeing those images last night.

Daddy's stayed or had to go back to fight and those poor kids, not old enough to understand any of it.

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"The UK takes in refugees, literally by the boatload, on a near daily basis. These poor people are from war-ravaged countries, leaving behind them unimaginable depredations, suffering and pain. And they would still rather come to the UK than stay in France."

this

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Historically maybe but when was the last time the U.K. was invaded? 1066 . Being invaded by a force many times bigger I’m sure would see a lot of boats racing across the Irish Sea. Our good luck to be separate from any land borders has meant that we’ve never been tested. Only our armed forces have had to go abroad and stand and fight.

Lots of brave talk about our metal. But it’s just talk isn’t it. Let’s hope we’re never in the horrific position the Ukrainians are in. The fact they are delaying the Russians at all, to me speaks volumes for their bravery.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

" when was the last time the U.K. was invaded? "

this week in 1797 in Fishguard

Bristol

" when was the last time the U.K. was invaded?

this week in 1797 in Fishguard "

Yup by the French

Manchester

And was it a much larger force?. Technically I think the last time was the Channel Islands but again not exactly backs to the wall.

Manchester

Oh and I didn’t see much in the way of guerrilla warfare! !

dudley

this week in 1797 in Fishguard "

The channel Islands in ww2

Gloucestershire

this week in 1797 in Fishguard

The channel Islands in ww2"

Correct, it was the Channel Islands.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

England's Governement sort of stands with Ukraine....

Right up until you mention refugees staying in the country....

Then it just stands with the usual send em home brigade

golden fields

"England's Governement sort of stands with Ukraine....

Then it just stands with the usual send em home brigade "

Accurate.

Gloucestershire

Accurate."

The Meatloaf paradox its called.

golden fields

Accurate.

The Meatloaf paradox its called."

Lol

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

The only coherent argument, as used on Fab, is that Ukrainians go to the nearest country and stay there.

There is no space for refugees from anywhere. Neither war, disaster, politics or famine are valid reasons. The only possibility is spouses and children or being economically valuable.

We only take refugees fleeing threats if they are on our own borders. Useful policy for an island at the far edge of a continent.

Harden your hearts, avert your eyes and apply the same rules as to those from anywhere else in the world

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"The only coherent argument, as used on Fab, is that Ukrainians go to the nearest country and stay there.

There is no space for refugees from anywhere. Neither war, disaster, politics or famine are valid reasons. The only possibility is spouses and children or being economically valuable.

We only take refugees fleeing threats if they are on our own borders. Useful policy for an island at the far edge of a continent.

Harden your hearts, avert your eyes and apply the same rules as to those from anywhere else in the world "

Load of 5h1t3

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"The only coherent argument, as used on Fab, is that Ukrainians go to the nearest country and stay there.

Harden your hearts, avert your eyes and apply the same rules as to those from anywhere else in the world

Load of 5h1t3 "

Quite, but that has been out national policy for some time.

This really is unbelievable. Whilst the EU opens its arms to Ukrainian refugees without the need for Visas Johnson tells reporters “we’re going to have a scheme by which UK companies and citizens can sponsor individual Ukrainians to come to the UK”

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"This really is unbelievable. Whilst the EU opens its arms to Ukrainian refugees without the need for Visas Johnson tells reporters “we’re going to have a scheme by which UK companies and citizens can sponsor individual Ukrainians to come to the UK”

"

After everything that the happened with Syria and refugees putting thier lives at risk to get to the UK, control measures will have been tightened to reduce the influx via non conventional means.

By *6travellerMan  over a year ago

Tayside and Midlands

I thought the new visa system was the ability to sit in a dinghy for 3 miles then get picked up by the woke RNLI and Border force traffickers. You then get a total of £129 a day taxpayers money spent on you, whilst OAPs get £139 (basic) a week and citizens go homeless and hungry.

[Removed by poster at 01/03/22 16:26:02]

"I thought the new visa system was the ability to sit in a dinghy for 3 miles then get picked up by the woke RNLI and Border force traffickers. You then get a total of £129 a day taxpayers money spent on you, whilst OAPs get £139 (basic) a week and citizens go homeless and hungry. "

Tayside and Midlands

Ukrainian families (mothers and children) searching for safety whilst their brave husbands/partners fight the Russians is to be admired. I would give a home to one of the families. Only additional cost would be to feed them as the heating, council tax etc would stay the same. A small allowance from the government and yes as a retiree I would take in a family. I have true respect for these people.

"This really is unbelievable. Whilst the EU opens its arms to Ukrainian refugees without the need for Visas Johnson tells reporters “we’re going to have a scheme by which UK companies and citizens can sponsor individual Ukrainians to come to the UK”

After everything that the happened with Syria and refugees putting thier lives at risk to get to the UK, control measures will have been tightened to reduce the influx via non conventional means.

"

Essentially refugees are not welcome in Global Britain.

Some have argued (here and elsewhere) that because the UK is an island, there is no space to accommodate more people.

They argue that the UK has already too many people and countries such as France (with a greater land mass and a similar population) should take more refugees.

France has already taken at least six times the number of refugees that the UK has. Germany more still and those numbers keep on growing.

These figures are not up to date but also not that far removed from fact:-

Around 97% of the people in the UK live on 6% of the land, the 94% is mostly owned by the aristocracy, the MOD,and the Royal family.

The problems that give people this idea that “England” is “full” are all down to underfunded, overburdened, public services. Schools, GP surgeries, Dentists, Hospitals.

Farage and his supporters also put the fear of God into people about foreigners stealing British jobs, housing etc. etc.

This goverment is simply playing on that same rhetoric and pandering to those who essentially voted to make Britain great again.

Getting a visa as a refugee to get into Global Britain has been made so difficuilt that people who want to end up there are willing to risk their lives to do so.

I am absolutely sure that everyone on here would personally come to the aid of another person should they see them in need of help but collectively, it appears that the UK Goverment (who apparently represent the will of the people and the majority on here) don't see it as their responsibility.

Raab today commented that Ukrainian refugees do not want to come to Global Britain but prefer to stay in countries closer to home!

Tell that to the Ukranians who have been turned away ...

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I agree to most of what you said.

No man woman or child should go through the ordeal of fleeing thier home due to war.

The UK should take it's fair share, but the housing and benefits system needs totally changed to align with the current situation rather than the aging model that has been in place for decades.

Tayside and Midlands

@Diver222 the problem is your numbers are NOT refugees they are illegal economic migrants encourage by the stupid EU open Border policy. I have absolutely no problem with genuine refugees, legal immigration and emigration. There is a big difference between these and the illegals!!

By *ustintime69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 01/03/22 17:26:03]

By *ustintime69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"

Essentially refugees are not welcome in Global Britain.

Some have argued (here and elsewhere) that because the UK is an island, there is no space to accommodate more people.

They argue that the UK has already too many people and countries such as France (with a greater land mass and a similar population) should take more refugees.

France has already taken at least six times the number of refugees that the UK has. Germany more still and those numbers keep on growing.

These figures are not up to date but also not that far removed from fact:-

Around 97% of the people in the UK live on 6% of the land, the 94% is mostly owned by the aristocracy, the MOD,and the Royal family.

The problems that give people this idea that “England” is “full” are all down to underfunded, overburdened, public services. Schools, GP surgeries, Dentists, Hospitals.

Farage and his supporters also put the fear of God into people about foreigners stealing British jobs, housing etc. etc.

This goverment is simply playing on that same rhetoric and pandering to those who essentially voted to make Britain great again.

Getting a visa as a refugee to get into Global Britain has been made so difficuilt that people who want to end up there are willing to risk their lives to do so.

I am absolutely sure that everyone on here would personally come to the aid of another person should they see them in need of help but collectively, it appears that the UK Goverment (who apparently represent the will of the people and the majority on here) don't see it as their responsibility.

Raab today commented that Ukrainian refugees do not want to come to Global Britain but prefer to stay in countries closer to home!

Tell that to the Ukranians who have been turned away ...

Well said!

Ate you really surprised by this? That's tory Britain for you. Disgusting.

Also hearing Britain talk about war crimes..... the hypocrisy would sicken you.

Tayside and Midlands

J@ustintime69 absolute bollocks. Legal is just that. Illegal economic migrants are illegal. No one has any problem with legal and genuine refugees so stop harping on about statistics. Open Borders is and was a disaster. Ukraine refugees are genuine and welcome regardless of ethnicity. The big telling difference is these are mothers and children and the elderly. The UK dinghy people are nearly all males who should be remaining in their country to fight for change.

golden fields

"J@ustintime69 absolute bollocks. Legal is just that. Illegal economic migrants are illegal. No one has any problem with legal and genuine refugees so stop harping on about statistics. Open Borders is and was a disaster. Ukraine refugees are genuine and welcome regardless of ethnicity. The big telling difference is these are mothers and children and the elderly. The UK dinghy people are nearly all males who should be remaining in their country to fight for change. "

Welcome to Brexit Britain.

Also hearing Britain talk about war crimes..... the hypocrisy would sicken you."

It could be worse. If labour were in power, any Jewish Ukrainians would probably be more terrified of coming here than staying in Ukraine.

golden fields

It could be worse. If labour were in power, any Jewish Ukrainians would probably be more terrified of coming here than staying in Ukraine."

Complete bullshit.

Next.

It could be worse. If labour were in power, any Jewish Ukrainians would probably be more terrified of coming here than staying in Ukraine."

You do talk total bollocks sometimes.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

That probably wasn't funny even before you typed it

golden fields

It could be worse. If labour were in power, any Jewish Ukrainians would probably be more terrified of coming here than staying in Ukraine.

You do talk total bollocks sometimes. "

"Sometimes"!!!

Terrible joke

By *aidForSharingWoman  over a year ago

Lancs

If you don't check the ID of these incoming refugees you get infiltration from people whose intentions are far from honourable

"If you don't check the ID of these incoming refugees you get infiltration from people whose intentions are far from honourable "

More nonsense.

Here's another link. You labourites can keep on denying these facts, but they show you for what you are.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/oct/29/key-findings-of-the-ehrc-inquiry-into-labour-antisemitism

You, and the party you support, have made the UK an unwelcoming place for Jewish people throughout the world who may need the same succour as the Ukrainian Jews. Deal with it.

"Here's another link. You labourites can keep on denying these facts, but they show you for what you are.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/oct/29/key-findings-of-the-ehrc-inquiry-into-labour-antisemitism

You, and the party you support, have made the UK an unwelcoming place for Jewish people throughout the world who may need the same succour as the Ukrainian Jews. Deal with it."

Please stop, your showing yourself up here.

"Here's another link. You labourites can keep on denying these facts, but they show you for what you are.

You, and the party you support, have made the UK an unwelcoming place for Jewish people throughout the world who may need the same succour as the Ukrainian Jews. Deal with it.

Please stop, your showing yourself up here."

A typical uneducated labourite. Please read the facts.

You, and the party you support, have made the UK an unwelcoming place for Jewish people throughout the world who may need the same succour as the Ukrainian Jews. Deal with it."

A link here and a link there isn't helping you, you are being very very silly and desperate, come on its history now,deal with it.

A link here and a link there isn't helping you, you are being very very silly and desperate, come on its history now,deal with it.

"

Read them. A person who supports a proven racist party is a racist themselves.

"For all you antisemitic labourites in denial, here's a link. Read it and get educated, and if you're too thick to understand it - ask an adult to explain it you.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45030552

You do know corban has all his life stood up against racism and for human rights? You obviously didn't know this because you believe everything written by the BBC, so if I vote Labour, by your call that would make me antisemitic?

Do you mean Corbyn? His own party kicked him out for antisemitism. Please read the facts before talking bollocks.

You clearly have no clue about Jeremy corban. "

No, I have no clue about Jeremy corban. Who is he?

Read them. A person who supports a proven racist party is a racist themselves. "

There it is folks .. The lowest of unfounded insults, Desperation at it very worst, what a sad lonely man you are.

"For all you antisemitic labourites in denial, here's a link. Read it and get educated, and if you're too thick to understand it - ask an adult to explain it you.

You do know corban has all his life stood up against racism and for human rights? You obviously didn't know this because you believe everything written by the BBC, so if I vote Labour, by your call that would make me antisemitic?

Do you mean Corbyn? His own party kicked him out for antisemitism. Please read the facts before talking bollocks.

You clearly have no clue about Jeremy corban.

No, I have no clue about Jeremy corban. Who is he?"

I feel sorry for you man, here's some love xx

I feel sorry for you man, here's some love xx"

Sending some too. Xxx

There it is folks .. The lowest of unfounded insults, Desperation at it very worst, what a sad lonely man you are. "

Ah, and there we have it. Personal remarks always start when intelligence stops.

[Removed by poster at 01/03/22 18:40:18]

There it is folks .. The lowest of unfounded insults, Desperation at it very worst, what a sad lonely man you are.

Ah, and there we have it. Personal remarks always start when intelligence stops."

The irony of that.

I feel sorry for you man, here's some love xx"

Unlike you, my friend, I have a wife who loves me so I have no need of yours. Obviously, nobody does.

Ah, and there we have it. Personal remarks always start when intelligence stops.

The irony of that. "

You clearly don't understand the definition of irony. It's really not that difficult.

Ah, and there we have it. Personal remarks always start when intelligence stops."

Hypocritical a bit isn't it? after you calling Labour supporters anti semitic

Hypocritical a bit isn't it? after you calling Labour supporters anti semitic "

The key word is "personal" my dear chap.

Unlike you, my friend, I have a wife who loves me so I have no need of yours. Obviously, nobody does."

Jesus, you really are showing your true colours now, never takes long.

Unlike you, my friend, I have a wife who loves me so I have no need of yours. Obviously, nobody does."

Ah, and there we have it. Personal remarks always start when intelligence stops

Unlike you, my friend, I have a wife who loves me so I have no need of yours. Obviously, nobody does.

Ah, and there we have it. Personal remarks always start when intelligence stops "

Wow, you really are the cleverest labourite on here.

Wow, you really are the cleverest labourite on here."

Thanks

Ah, and there we have it. Personal remarks always start when intelligence stops "

Haha this guy is quite unbelievable.

Haha this guy is quite unbelievable. "

So you clearly disagree with the findings of the EHRC. Perhaps you could explain what makes you more of an expert? Thanks.

So you clearly disagree with the findings of the EHRC. Perhaps you could explain what makes you more of an expert? Thanks."

Go and hug your wife, you need love in your life xxx

dudley

People complaing about politics being racist, anti semitic, homophobic, islamophobic, and they still believe and want it, look the most hateful people in society work in politics.

So you clearly disagree with the findings of the EHRC. Perhaps you could explain what makes you more of an expert? Thanks.

Go and hug your wife, you need love in your life xxx"

And you need education in yours.

And you need education in yours."

I have probably the same level of education as yourself, unless you're a doctor or a lawyer etc. Insulting me by calling me stupid, kind off says it all. Sending love xx

I have probably the same level of education as yourself, unless you're a doctor or a lawyer etc. Insulting me by calling me stupid, kind off says it all. Sending love xx"

I didn't call you stupid, you're just making that bit up. Perhaps you could try reading the EHRC report? That could prove educational. It's a start.

dudley

I have probably the same level of education as yourself, unless you're a doctor or a lawyer etc. Insulting me by calling me stupid, kind off says it all. Sending love xx

I didn't call you stupid, you're just making that bit up. Perhaps you could try reading the EHRC report? That could prove educational. It's a start. "

I ask the question

what does the EHRC report suggest or say.

I didn't call you stupid, you're just making that bit up. Perhaps you could try reading the EHRC report? That could prove educational. It's a start. "

I guess iam too uneducated too read it.

"Are France taking in Ukrainian refugees?

I agree the Uk should be taking in refugees fleeing the conflict and had a conversation earlier about whether our family would take some in. It’s all happened so fast so I wonder if the Uk will soon. "

Yes they are. Many Facebook groups in France already collecting food/clothes/bedding to take to Red Cross for transport to the refugees. There are 2 families already arriving tomorrow in a town near me and local supermarket accepting donations to help them settle in to accommodation that has already been donated. The government has already arranged for any refugees that arrive to be allowed to travel on the trains for free so they can get to accommodation.

I didn't call you stupid, you're just making that bit up. Perhaps you could try reading the EHRC report? That could prove educational. It's a start.

I ask the question

"

It's a very long document, available in pdf format online, if you're interested. This is a direct quote from the report.

“We found specific examples of harassment, discrimination and political interference in our evidence but equally of concern was a lack of leadership within the Labour party on these issues, which is hard to reconcile with its stated commitment to a zero-tolerance approach to antisemitism.”

And later in the report:-

"Although some improvements have been made to the process for dealing with antisemitism complaints, it is hard not to conclude that antisemitism within the Labour party could have been tackled more effectively if the leadership had chosen to do so,”

dudley

I ask the question

It's a very long document, available in pdf format online, if you're interested. This is a direct quote from the report.

“We found specific examples of harassment, discrimination and political interference in our evidence but equally of concern was a lack of leadership within the Labour party on these issues, which is hard to reconcile with its stated commitment to a zero-tolerance approach to antisemitism.”

And later in the report:-

"Although some improvements have been made to the process for dealing with antisemitism complaints, it is hard not to conclude that antisemitism within the Labour party could have been tackled more effectively if the leadership had chosen to do so,”"

So they are anti semitic bst*ds just like the other racist bst*ds on the other side.