FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Will an Eastern EU country declare?

Will an Eastern EU country declare?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rFunBoy OP   Man  over a year ago

Longridge

I wonder how long it will be before another Eastern Block country goes in against Russia Unilaterally as they've seen enough.

Many will know the consequences of Russia taking hold in Eastern Europe again and at what point do they feel threatened enough to help Ukraine push back.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ighty_tightyMan  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

"I wonder how long it will be before another Eastern Block country goes in against Russia Unilaterally as they've seen enough.

Many will know the consequences of Russia taking hold in Eastern Europe again and at what point do they feel threatened enough to help Ukraine push back."

Will they?

The first to fight back gives Putin justification to attack.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Starts to stretch resources if he has to fight on multiple fronts, especially if forces are committed further away. I would think.

Longridge

[Removed by poster at 01/03/22 14:03:34]

Longridge

Time will tell..

I wouldn't put it past two countries I've been to, where sentiment to Russian occupation isn't a good one.. in fact, extremely bitter. I've seen Russian speakers been spat at.in the street.

Unilaterally, doesn’t attract attention to NATO, just yet.

Stretching the Russian troops without warming could be a massive advantage.

If the EU allow Ukraine to join, what next? The whole EU could Unilaterally get involved as they feel fit.

By *coptoCouple  over a year ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

"If the EU allow Ukraine to join"

Don’t hold your breath… Bosnia and Herzegovina, with UN forces already in place to maintain “peace” and a US/EU appointed High Representative to ensure that politicians and the media don’t get too extreme and raise tensions, had to wait nearly ten years for a Stabilisation and Association Agreement (SAA) to be ratified, and their formal application to join the EU was accepted in 2016. They’re still waiting…

The EU Institutions are nearly as good at filibustering as Westminster!

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Time will tell..

I wouldn't put it past two countries I've been to, where sentiment to Russian occupation isn't a good one.. in fact, extremely bitter. I've seen Russian speakers been spat at.in the street.

Unilaterally, doesn’t attract attention to NATO, just yet.

Stretching the Russian troops without warming could be a massive advantage.

If the EU allow Ukraine to join, what next? The whole EU could Unilaterally get involved as they feel fit."

The eu will not get involved most of them are in nato it could spark ww3.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"I wonder how long it will be before another Eastern Block country goes in against Russia Unilaterally as they've seen enough.

Many will know the consequences of Russia taking hold in Eastern Europe again and at what point do they feel threatened enough to help Ukraine push back.

Will they?

The first to fight back gives Putin justification to attack. "

Yes,but given tbe advanced technical capability of his "strike force" against Ukraine

(not) you have to wonder if they actually have the nuclear arsenal or the ability to deploy it that everyone is afraid of.

I guess we will never know and hopefully never find out

Longridge

You thinking 'Standard' fireworks..

Fizzle n pop.. let's hope

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Of course they won't. What the hell are you on about?!?!

Of the other Eastern European countries, only Belarus are non-NATO and are supporters of Russia in General.

If any of the NATO countries attacked Ruasia (which of course the US wouldn't allow on their own) then we would trigger a nuclear war between Russia and NATO.

» Add a new message to this topic