FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Russia/Ukraine

Russia/Ukraine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adforsex OP   Man  over a year ago

Santry

Crazy what's going on I'm watching missile attacks on Tik Tok. So what people think is going be outcome of this putin prob think it's gone too far to back down now even tho the whole world is against it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *indenMan  over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

I’m not sure TikTok is the most accurate news source….

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Putin is a barefaced liar, a vicious dictator, a warmongering murderer, and has the blood of the innocent he murdered on his hands. He and his Billionaire Oligarch friends are responsible for murderous unprovoked war.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I should add Putin, get the fuck out of Ukraine. Let Putin fast forward to the part where he blows his brains out in a bunker.

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

The biggest mistake is thinking Putin is a madman

There's reasoning behind what he's doing and while I don't agree with it I feel confident it won't escalate into WW3....which could easily happen if he was an actual madman

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"The biggest mistake is thinking Putin is a madman

There's reasoning behind what he's doing and while I don't agree with it I feel confident it won't escalate into WW3....which could easily happen if he was an actual madman "

There was reasoning behind what Hitler did as well. I wouldn't describe him as a madman either. Madmen don't get into those positions of power in the first place.

By *adforsex OP   Man  over a year ago

Santry

"Putin is a barefaced liar, a vicious dictator, a warmongering murderer, and has the blood of the innocent he murdered on his hands. He and his Billionaire Oligarch friends are responsible for murderous unprovoked war."
will he get done for war crimes? Tony Blair should been done for war crimes but got away with it I think. Someone has to be held accountable anyway crazy situation those poor innocent victims

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Crazy what's going on I'm watching missile attacks on Tik Tok. "

Hopefully Tik Tok will be destroyed fairly quickly. That's a missile attack I could really support.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Watching on tic toc that says it all really

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

"Putin is a barefaced liar, a vicious dictator, a warmongering murderer, and has the blood of the innocent he murdered on his hands. He and his Billionaire Oligarch friends are responsible for murderous unprovoked war. will he get done for war crimes? Tony Blair should been done for war crimes but got away with it I think. Someone has to be held accountable anyway crazy situation those poor innocent victims "

Like to see anyone try and arrest him?

A country that doesn't support extradition.

» Add a new message to this topic