FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Russia and china

Russia and china

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *8_man OP   Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Does anyone really think the last few years has been a coincidence me personally no China planned this a long time ago I didn't think Russia was part of it until putin invaded Ukraine now I know that was the last piece of the jigsaw puzzle agree or disagree with that is up to you I just want to get my piece out there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Elaborate plz

New world order this has all been pretty written. Look up the great reset

Pre written

By *8_man OP   Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Cold war once again America and by default UK defend Ukraine Russia rights Ukraine is and ussr score points of each other and that's before we talk about energy attacks

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"New world order this has all been pretty written. Look up the great reset"

People do believe some drivel

Ironically, people are also all over saying that Putin is fighting against the New World Order...

It's almost as if some people are actively looking for utter bollox to repeat across the internet.

By *luboyoMan  over a year ago

North West / Birmingham

"New world order this has all been pretty written. Look up the great reset

Ironically, people are also all over saying that Putin is fighting against the New World Order...

It's almost as if some people are actively looking for utter bollox to repeat across the internet."

This

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"Does anyone really think the last few years has been a coincidence me personally no China planned this a long time ago I didn't think Russia was part of it until putin invaded Ukraine now I know that was the last piece of the jigsaw puzzle agree or disagree with that is up to you I just want to get my piece out there"

Aliens built the pyramids too.

"Does anyone really think the last few years has been a coincidence me personally no China planned this a long time ago I didn't think Russia was part of it until putin invaded Ukraine now I know that was the last piece of the jigsaw puzzle agree or disagree with that is up to you I just want to get my piece out there

Aliens built the pyramids too."

Thats old news, havent you ever seen Stargate.

golden fields

"Does anyone really think the last few years has been a coincidence me personally no China planned this a long time ago I didn't think Russia was part of it until putin invaded Ukraine now I know that was the last piece of the jigsaw puzzle agree or disagree with that is up to you I just want to get my piece out there

Aliens built the pyramids too.

Thats old news, havent you ever seen Stargate."

Stargate is just part of the lamestream media. It was little green men.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

It's almost as if some people are actively looking for utter bollox to repeat across the internet."

The pandemic really highlighted the vast amount of people who need to associate an event they have no control or understanding of to a narrative they can either believe in or control.

The Russian invasion of Ukraine has moved their focus from one thing to another, and I'm guessing the sources of misinformation are rolling around in joy at yet another opportunity to play the all seeing, all knowing, providers of the truth bullshit.

I always struggled to understand how a scammer could call a random person and extort money or data from them, I no longer have that struggle....

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"Does anyone really think the last few years has been a coincidence me personally no China planned this a long time ago I didn't think Russia was part of it until putin invaded Ukraine now I know that was the last piece of the jigsaw puzzle agree or disagree with that is up to you I just want to get my piece out there"

I disagree. The last few years have been a fucking nightmare - not a coincidence.

By the way, it's not a jigsaw if you have to hammer the pieces in with nonsense, to get them to fit.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Nop no conspiracy here, just the way shit happens

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

its far more likely Russia started covid and the chinese got the blame

either that or it started with a bat

"its far more likely Russia started covid and the chinese got the blame

either that or it started with a bat"

Oh please .... bats .... dont be ridiculous. Just because Coronavirus's have existed in nature for millions of years and that many Coronovirus's have jumped species from Bats to Humans its a bit of a leap of faith to hold those dear things as the origin.

Much more likley, the Russians created it, then leaked it in China so that the world was distracted whilst it plotted the conquest of Europe. Twats even infected their own people.

If not that then its gotta be the World Economic Forum wanting to reduce the world population to more manageable levels.

Bats ... no no no just stop it.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"its far more likely Russia started covid and the chinese got the blame

either that or it started with a bat

Oh please .... bats .... dont be ridiculous. Just because Coronavirus's have existed in nature for millions of years and that many Coronovirus's have jumped species from Bats to Humans its a bit of a leap of faith to hold those dear things as the origin.

Much more likley, the Russians created it, then leaked it in China so that the world was distracted whilst it plotted the conquest of Europe. Twats even infected their own people.

If not that then its gotta be the World Economic Forum wanting to reduce the world population to more manageable levels.

Bats ... no no no just stop it."

So Russia created it now.

On my

golden fields

It's almost as if some people are actively looking for utter bollox to repeat across the internet.

The pandemic really highlighted the vast amount of people who need to associate an event they have no control or understanding of to a narrative they can either believe in or control.

The Russian invasion of Ukraine has moved their focus from one thing to another, and I'm guessing the sources of misinformation are rolling around in joy at yet another opportunity to play the all seeing, all knowing, providers of the truth bullshit.

I always struggled to understand how a scammer could call a random person and extort money or data from them, I no longer have that struggle...."

Absolutely, same reason we ended up with people voting for brexit.

By *readsOfValhallaCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 05/03/22 19:35:44]

» Add a new message to this topic