FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Well done the French

Well done the French

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovebjs OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I don’t normally say thins but hats off to the French customs and border force but seems that a super yacht was trying to leave the French port of La Ciotat a month early from its planned refit engines running an all.

They boarded and impounded it after peeling back several layers of holding companies to discover the actual owner

Just goes to show how devious these people and their lawyers are

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bristol

Also looking further there something like 5 super yachts in the Maldives all mored up hiding out.

Their getting really worried

Would be prime targets for someone’s private army

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

shame boris johnski and his moscow-on-thames chumocrats are too spineless to enact any kind of meaningful sanctions such as the EU countries are doing at pace.

By *airyjMan  over a year ago

dumfries and 24 in France

W and H you are so right!

Bristol

"shame boris johnski and his moscow-on-thames chumocrats are too spineless to enact any kind of meaningful sanctions such as the EU countries are doing at pace. "

If you say so

"W and H you are so right! "

"shame boris johnski and his moscow-on-thames chumocrats are too spineless to enact any kind of meaningful sanctions such as the EU countries are doing at pace.

If you say so "

the irrefutable facts say so ... i'm just presenting those facts.

Bristol

"shame boris johnski and his moscow-on-thames chumocrats are too spineless to enact any kind of meaningful sanctions such as the EU countries are doing at pace.

If you say so

the irrefutable facts say so ... i'm just presenting those facts. "

Yes ok

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

If you say so

Yes ok "

Do you have a counter argument? Are you able to illustrate the opposite to what is being said and reported?

The whole rotten facade is finally being properly uncovered. Putin bought the Tories. Putin funded mis-information on EU membership and spurred on Brexit. Putin funded the Leave campaign. Our govt is compromised.

Slow clap for everyone who voted for them! You were duped, swindled and allowed them to steal from all of us. Boris Johnski and the Kleptocracy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you say so

Yes ok "

W+H seems to have spoiled your initial happy mood OP.

Bristol

If you say so

Yes ok

W+H seems to have spoiled your initial happy mood OP."

Man just cannot be arsed with the unpatriotic shite that these 2 keep coming out with

I merely pointed out a positive but then came the negative.

But hey at least they are living in a country of free speech where they are not arrested or worse for an opinion

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

If you say so

the irrefutable facts say so ... i'm just presenting those facts. "

Which is it? You've said in other threads there's a massive decoupling of UK companies from Russia due to sanctions - is this happening or not?

The UK holds the largest deposits of Russian financial stocks or it doesn't. They haven't been trading for the last week - similar to the sanctioned oil companies... for the whole week as they are near worthless, or in fact they have.

yumsville

If you say so

Yes ok

Man just cannot be arsed with the unpatriotic shite that these 2 keep coming out with

But hey at least they are living in a country of free speech where they are not arrested or worse for an opinion "

It's not even unpatriotic, it's just nonsense and left wing shite. Yes we could act better, quicker, harder, faster though things need to to be water tight and not scar the UK economy in process.

Brighton

If you say so

Yes ok

But hey at least they are living in a country of free speech where they are not arrested or worse for an opinion

It's not even unpatriotic, it's just nonsense and left wing shite. Yes we could act better, quicker, harder, faster though things need to to be water tight and not scar the UK economy in process. "

Completely ridiculous statement. Criticising our corrupt inept current Govt is not “left wing shite” and is ironically far more patriotic. It seems some people have no issues with foreign intervention and control over the UK. Hardly patriots if you deem that acceptable.

yumsville

If you say so

Yes ok

It's not even unpatriotic, it's just nonsense and left wing shite. Yes we could act better, quicker, harder, faster though things need to to be water tight and not scar the UK economy in process.

Completely ridiculous statement. Criticising our corrupt inept current Govt is not “left wing shite” and is ironically far more patriotic. It seems some people have no issues with foreign intervention and control over the UK. Hardly patriots if you deem that acceptable."

It is when indisputable facts aren't facts.

meaningful sanctions now will never be a possibility when fifth columnist far righty types refuse to accept facts or reality because of their zealous tory dogma of corruption and chumocracy, it's as simple as that.

If you say so

Yes ok

But hey at least they are living in a country of free speech where they are not arrested or worse for an opinion "

So are you saying free speech allows free thinking and other opinions, which you think shouldn't be allowed..?

yumsville

"meaningful sanctions now will never be a possibility when fifth columnist far righty types refuse to accept facts or reality because of their zealous tory dogma of corruption and chumocracy, it's as simple as that. "

You hit that wonky donkey so straight it got up wearing chinos.

Bristol

If you say so

Yes ok

So are you saying free speech allows free thinking and other opinions, which you think shouldn't be allowed..?"

Where have I said fee speech is not allowed ? I have said the opposite, merely pointing out that they are lucky that this is a country where they are free to spout any shite that want to without being threatened with 15 years in prison

I started the thread with a positive but was soon brought down to a negative by the usual suspects

If you say so

Yes ok

So are you saying free speech allows free thinking and other opinions, which you think shouldn't be allowed..?

Where have I said fee speech is not allowed ? I have said the opposite, merely pointing out that they are lucky that this is a country where they are free to spout any shite that want to without being threatened with 15 years in prison

I started the thread with a positive but was soon brought down to a negative by the usual suspects "

Playing Devil advocate here. So are you saying you welcome free speech but because you don't agree with it, its shite and shouldn't be allowed. That is usually the rational behind a you are lucky we have free speech argument.

this is the problem with conservative unionist ideology .... we are all level, but the chumocratic elite are more level than others.

Bristol

If you say so

Yes ok

I started the thread with a positive but was soon brought down to a negative by the usual suspects

Playing Devil advocate here. So are you saying you welcome free speech but because you don't agree with it, its shite and shouldn't be allowed. That is usually the rational behind a you are lucky we have free speech argument. "

Eh?

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 05/03/22 15:18:39]

Bristol

"this is the problem with conservative unionist ideology .... we are all level, but the chumocratic elite are more level than others. "

Now Who is sounding like a communist ?

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"shame boris johnski and his moscow-on-thames chumocrats are too spineless to enact any kind of meaningful sanctions such as the EU countries are doing at pace. "

If that shower had any brains they'd confiscate the best illegally funded super yacht they could and make it the new Royal Yacht.

A massive "Fuck you!" to the bastards who stole the money to buy it - and a massive saving to the UK taxpayer, on an unnecessary vanity project.

Which all super yachts are.

[Removed by poster at 05/03/22 15:38:39]

"this is the problem with conservative unionist ideology .... we are all level, but the chumocratic elite are more level than others.

Now Who is sounding like a communist ?"

this is ironic considering you're the person expressing the desire to disallow free speech.

Bristol

"this is the problem with conservative unionist ideology .... we are all level, but the chumocratic elite are more level than others.

Now Who is sounding like a communist ?

this is ironic considering you're the person expressing the desire to disallow free speech. "

No I have not, you are twisting words now! Please point out where I said that ?

Brighton

Always find it absolutely astounding that some people honestly seem to believe you can only be a patriot if you have a right wing ideology or belief system!

Completely nuts

They seem to think it is patriotic to ignore foreign intervention in our Govt

They seem to have no problem that our current Govt is clearly corrupt and has stolen £billions of our money that will now be paid back through making us pay more taxes

Bizarre mindset!?!?

Bristol

This is a free country where you are free to express your opinion without fear of being locked up now where have I said any different ?

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

Hate the rich with their yachts, how dare they have a yacht that is super. you will never become what you hate, if you hate wealth and yachts subconsciously you will never let yourself fall into the trap of wealth and yachts. You will hate wealth and love poverty and be happy with yourself.

Brighton

"Hate the rich with their yachts, how dare they have a yacht that is super. you will never become what you hate, if you hate wealth and yachts subconsciously you will never let yourself fall into the trap of wealth and yachts. You will hate wealth and love poverty and be happy with yourself."

Not sure who that is aimed at but being anti oligarch (whose riches were stolen from the Russian people and are basically Russian Mafia) is not the same as a blanket “hate the rich” stance.

dudley

"Hate the rich with their yachts, how dare they have a yacht that is super. you will never become what you hate, if you hate wealth and yachts subconsciously you will never let yourself fall into the trap of wealth and yachts. You will hate wealth and love poverty and be happy with yourself.

Not sure who that is aimed at but being anti oligarch (whose riches were stolen from the Russian people and are basically Russian Mafia) is not the same as a blanket “hate the rich” stance. "

Are they going to return the yachts to the Russian people.

Brighton

"Hate the rich with their yachts, how dare they have a yacht that is super. you will never become what you hate, if you hate wealth and yachts subconsciously you will never let yourself fall into the trap of wealth and yachts. You will hate wealth and love poverty and be happy with yourself.

Not sure who that is aimed at but being anti oligarch (whose riches were stolen from the Russian people and are basically Russian Mafia) is not the same as a blanket “hate the rich” stance.

Are they going to return the yachts to the Russian people."

Who knows but they should sell the yachts and provide the money in some way. The Oligarchs riches are the proceeds of crime. Confiscating that from them is a good thing.

dudley

Who knows but they should sell the yachts and provide the money in some way. The Oligarchs riches are the proceeds of crime. Confiscating that from them is a good thing. "

If it was stolen plenty of empty Russian oligarchs properties in London to choose from.

By the way guaido has stolen 1.3 billion in Venezuelan gold bullion which belongs to the Venezuelan people which the BOE gave him.

If you say so

Yes ok

Tell that to Julian Assange

dudley

If you say so

Yes ok

Tell that to Julian Assange "

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 05/03/22 16:32:53]

Brighton

Who knows but they should sell the yachts and provide the money in some way. The Oligarchs riches are the proceeds of crime. Confiscating that from them is a good thing.

If it was stolen plenty of empty Russian oligarchs properties in London to choose from.

By the way guaido has stolen 1.3 billion in Venezuelan gold bullion which belongs to the Venezuelan people which the BOE gave him. "

Yes so what is your point? Whataboutism? Should the Oligarchs be ignored? Should Putin’s proxies be allowed to retain (his) wealth?

"

By the way guaido has stolen 1.3 billion in Venezuelan gold bullion which belongs to the Venezuelan people which the BOE gave him. "

Im sure you meant to say The Supreme Court overturned a prior Court of Appeal ruling, meaning that the UK recognises opposition leader Juan Guaidó as Venezuela's legitimate leader.

Guaidó, who is recognised by more than 50 countries as the legitimate president, wants the gold to stay in the BoE's vaults. Which is where it remains and not the 'personal property' of Guido and has not been 'given' to him.

Try a little bit to be accurate ... i know its hard sometimes but truth matters

dudley

"

By the way guaido has stolen 1.3 billion in Venezuelan gold bullion which belongs to the Venezuelan people which the BOE gave him.

Im sure you meant to say The Supreme Court overturned a prior Court of Appeal ruling, meaning that the UK recognises opposition leader Juan Guaidó as Venezuela's legitimate leader.

Guaidó, who is recognised by more than 50 countries as the legitimate president, wants the gold to stay in the BoE's vaults. Which is where it remains and not the 'personal property' of Guido and has not been 'given' to him.

Try a little bit to be accurate ... i know its hard sometimes but truth matters"

Venezuela have had another election in which maduro won and is the legitimate president of Venezuela. But the west does not accept the vote of the Venezuelan people.

If you say so

Yes ok

Tell that to Julian Assange "

The key difference being that Assange wasnt expressing an opinion, he released classified military documents of the USA which the USA decided to bring charges of Espionage for.

The only reason the UK is involved is because we have an extradition treaty with the US.

So not a fair comparisson.

dudley

"

Venezuela have had another election in which maduro won and is the legitimate president of Venezuela. But the west does not accept the vote of the Venezuelan people."

And the other 150 odd countries do accept the Venezuelan vote.

"

Venezuela have had another election in which maduro won and is the legitimate president of Venezuela. But the west does not accept the vote of the Venezuelan people."

But nothing I said was wrong was it? Wheras your statement was completley wrong.

As for the election, the oposition refused to take part due to the corruption of Maduro. Guido and Madura have both claimed presidency which is why its in the courts and neither have control of the money.

Too hard for you to acknowledge that the BoE havent given Guido billions in gold?

Its in legal limbo, which im sure you know.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

The similarities between boris and trump just keep mounting up.

Now both bought by putin,and both were willing to sell out

"

Venezuela have had another election in which maduro won and is the legitimate president of Venezuela. But the west does not accept the vote of the Venezuelan people.

And the other 150 odd countries do accept the Venezuelan vote."

Oh please stop it, you know your talking twaddle. Thats simply untrue

Sure some countries have recognised Maduro, the like of Russia, Cuba, Iran. Some of the great democracies without a hint of corruption.

Just admit it .... you over egged your message saying the BoE had given him the gold.

dudley

"

But nothing I said was wrong was it? Wheras your statement was completley wrong.

As for the election, the oposition refused to take part due to the corruption of Maduro. Guido and Madura have both claimed presidency which is why its in the courts and neither have control of the money.

Too hard for you to acknowledge that the BoE havent given Guido billions in gold?

Its in legal limbo, which im sure you know."

No interference in other countries elections then.

"The similarities between boris and trump just keep mounting up.

Now both bought by putin,and both were willing to sell out "

Yup sad to say.

Trump shot his mouth off to Putin which revealed a high placed CIA source in the Russian military who then had to be 'got out'. Shame think of the intel he could have passed on before the Ukraine invasion or possibly interveened to prevent it.

And Boris shot his mouth of to Iran costing Zaghari-Ratcliffe years in prison.

Both self serving narcissits who have nothing beyond 'slogans' and 'photo ops'

"

No interference in other countries elections then. "

Whats that got to do with what you said about the gold been given?

Deflection perhaps?

Lest save some typing time

Simple yes or no ..... has Guido been given the gold by the BoE?

dudley

"

Deflection perhaps?

Simple yes or no ..... has Guido been given the gold by the BoE?"

Has the gold been given back to the Venezuelan government who are legally entitled to it and have asked for it to be repatriated to their own coffers. Or are they interfering in a countries election process even though guidio never ran for election in the last election they had, in which maduro won by a landslide.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

If you say so

Yes ok

Do you have a counter argument? Are you able to illustrate the opposite to what is being said and reported?

The whole rotten facade is finally being properly uncovered. Putin bought the Tories. Putin funded mis-information on EU membership and spurred on Brexit. Putin funded the Leave campaign. Our govt is compromised.

Slow clap for everyone who voted for them! You were duped, swindled and allowed them to steal from all of us. Boris Johnski and the Kleptocracy."

If this scenario of the slow clap was played out, Northern England would be deafened in the slow clap crescendo.

Russian money has been influencing our country for many years. Being a financial hub brings dirty money, which encourages loopholes that only the financially minded can unpick. Get the money out of x run it through London markets, housing stock and before long the big stuff is mostly foreign owned.

Russia and China has been throwing in destabilising social media / media campaigns for good measures too! It gets sucked up, regurgitated and eventually influences decision makers of the land. This isn't news, it has been going on for such a long time, what is news is the damage that has been done is now coming to haunt us all.

Brighton

Aaand back to Putin, sanctions on Russian oligarchs...

The Good Law project have done a thorough sweep of Tory Russian donors declared with the Electoral Commission and, they believe, not even one is on the Government's sanctions list.

Funny that?

In addition none of the Russian clients of Ben Elliot’s (Tory Co-Chair) “concierge service” have been sanctioned either.

Strange don’t you think?

Brighton

If you say so

Yes ok

Slow clap for everyone who voted for them! You were duped, swindled and allowed them to steal from all of us. Boris Johnski and the Kleptocracy.

If this scenario of the slow clap was played out, Northern England would be deafened in the slow clap crescendo.

Russian money has been influencing our country for many years. Being a financial hub brings dirty money, which encourages loopholes that only the financially minded can unpick. Get the money out of x run it through London markets, housing stock and before long the big stuff is mostly foreign owned.

Russia and China has been throwing in destabilising social media / media campaigns for good measures too! It gets sucked up, regurgitated and eventually influences decision makers of the land. This isn't news, it has been going on for such a long time, what is news is the damage that has been done is now coming to haunt us all. "

Agree with everything you say. So it should be shouted about and probed and investigated and rooted out. Regardless of the actions of previous Governments, our current “representatives” are kompromat and pose a national security risk.

dudley

"Aaand back to Putin, sanctions on Russian oligarchs...

The Good Law project have done a thorough sweep of Tory Russian donors declared with the Electoral Commission and, they believe, not even one is on the Government's sanctions list.

Funny that?

In addition none of the Russian clients of Ben Elliot’s (Tory Co-Chair) “concierge service” have been sanctioned either.

Strange don’t you think?"

Traitors gate was built for a reason we need to dust it off.

"

Deflection perhaps?

Has the gold been given back to the Venezuelan government who are legally entitled to it and have asked for it to be repatriated to their own coffers. Or are they interfering in a countries election process even though guidio never ran for election in the last election they had, in which maduro won by a landslide."

Legally entitled to it? ... not according to the UK supreme court they arent, but then im sure you know better than I do about law.

*sigh* ill try one more time, you said Guido has been given the gold by the BoE, that is false its in the BoE vaults just admit it. He doesnt have it to 'steal' it. You were trying to be smart to make a political point but based your whole argument on a lie and not even a good lie at that.

Brighton

If you say so

Yes ok

Russia and China has been throwing in destabilising social media / media campaigns for good measures too! It gets sucked up, regurgitated and eventually influences decision makers of the land. This isn't news, it has been going on for such a long time, what is news is the damage that has been done is now coming to haunt us all.

Agree with everything you say. So it should be shouted about and probed and investigated and rooted out. Regardless of the actions of previous Governments, our current “representatives” are kompromat and pose a national security risk."

P.S. it isn’t simply London being one of the world’s financial hubs, it is how that intersects with Tax Haven Crown Dependencies, Libel Laws, Specialist Legal Representation, etc and a Tory party awash with Russian money and influence helping to ensure the legislation doesn’t actually change to remove the opportunities to launder dirty money.

"Aaand back to Putin, sanctions on Russian oligarchs...

Funny that?

Strange don’t you think?"

Annnnnnnnnd back in the room .... im sure the British Virgin Isles are busy setting up new shell companies for the Russian 'friends' of the UK Govmnt to shuffle their money into. They should just ask the former Atorney General where the Russian Money is given all the work he did for the BVI during the pandemic, im sure he knows a thing or two.

dudley

"

Deflection perhaps?

Has the gold been given back to the Venezuelan government who are legally entitled to it and have asked for it to be repatriated to their own coffers. Or are they interfering in a countries election process even though guidio never ran for election in the last election they had, in which maduro won by a landslide.

Legally entitled to it? ... not according to the UK supreme court they arent, but then im sure you know better than I do about law.

*sigh* ill try one more time, you said Guido has been given the gold by the BoE, that is false its in the BoE vaults just admit it. He doesnt have it to 'steal' it. You were trying to be smart to make a political point but based your whole argument on a lie and not even a good lie at that. "

So you admit the UK government are interfering in a countries election process by not recognising an election of a president.

And Russia created the covid virus.

Oh my

Brighton

And yet none of the Brexiters will be prepared to admit that they were manipulated by the Russian funded Leave.eu campaign, or where Aaron Banks cash came from, or the £400k for the DUP, or ask why Putin might have been so keen to get the UK to leave the EU.

And they will try to claim that THEY are the patriots!

dudley

The standing UK government are compromised and need removing.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Russian bank assets frozen so far:

£258.8 billion - UK

£240 billion - US

£33.8 billion - EU

More to follow

"And yet none of the Brexiters will be prepared to admit that they were manipulated by the Russian funded Leave.eu campaign, or where Aaron Banks cash came from, or the £400k for the DUP, or ask why Putin might have been so keen to get the UK to leave the EU.

And they will try to claim that THEY are the patriots!"

who'd have thought Putin would prefer to have a disjointed EU. Our lot forget that dictators like Putin dont have to think in 4yr cycles they can and really do play the long game. If you get into bed with a bear then dont be suprised when it bites you or you say 'didnt see that coming'. Chechyna, Georgia, Crimea, Sailsbury poisinings and they still welcomed all and any Russian money.

"

Deflection perhaps?

*sigh* ill try one more time, you said Guido has been given the gold by the BoE, that is false its in the BoE vaults just admit it. He doesnt have it to 'steal' it. You were trying to be smart to make a political point but based your whole argument on a lie and not even a good lie at that.

So you admit the UK government are interfering in a countries election process by not recognising an election of a president.

Oh my"

Ill have a pint of whatever it is your'e drinking, I need an escape from reality

dudley

"And yet none of the Brexiters will be prepared to admit that they were manipulated by the Russian funded Leave.eu campaign, or where Aaron Banks cash came from, or the £400k for the DUP, or ask why Putin might have been so keen to get the UK to leave the EU.

who'd have thought Putin would prefer to have a disjointed EU. Our lot forget that dictators like Putin dont have to think in 4yr cycles they can and really do play the long game. If you get into bed with a bear then dont be suprised when it bites you or you say 'didnt see that coming'. Chechyna, Georgia, Crimea, Sailsbury poisinings and they still welcomed all and any Russian money."

I will say again the standing UK government is double standardised and compromised, and need to be removed.

Brighton

"Russian bank assets frozen so far:

£258.8 billion - UK

£240 billion - US

£33.8 billion - EU

More to follow "

Source?

Looks good on the surface but which banks? The actual banks matter.

Johnski has given Russia's second biggest bank, VTB Bank, a 30-day reprieve from UK sanctions.

But would you look at that - A top official at the bank, Barin Yucemen, has given the Conservative Party more than £44,000 since 2018.

Brighton

[Removed by poster at 05/03/22 18:11:17]

who'd have thought Putin would prefer to have a disjointed EU. Our lot forget that dictators like Putin dont have to think in 4yr cycles they can and really do play the long game. If you get into bed with a bear then dont be suprised when it bites you or you say 'didnt see that coming'. Chechyna, Georgia, Crimea, Sailsbury poisinings and they still welcomed all and any Russian money.

I will say again the standing UK government is double standardised and compromised, and need to be removed."

that ... is at least one thing we can agree upon. Took a while but we got there

dudley

"

Deflection perhaps?

Oh my

Ill have a pint of whatever it is your'e drinking, I need an escape from reality "

I only drink tea and that comes in a small cup

dudley

I will say again the standing UK government is double standardised and compromised, and need to be removed.

that ... is at least one thing we can agree upon. Took a while but we got there "

It is easy to go after one countries wealth but not Russian wealth.

it now transpires that the assets the government said they have frozen are actually merely the total figure that the government intend to freeze over the next 18 months and not assets which have actually been frozen to date.

not sure how boris johnski's platitudes helps the people who are being bombed, shot and terrorised by russia while i write this.

the silent majority are not only sickened by his inaction when dealing with his russian chumocrats who bank roll his corruption, but they are sickened by those dyed in the wool tory voters who are pushing his trivial nonsense as if it is truth. they should be ashamed.

» Add a new message to this topic