FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Boris “Sanctions” 2 - Chumocracy

Boris “Sanctions” 2 - Chumocracy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bernath OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Those Light touch tories, making promises they cannot keep because they are have been in bed with Pootin all this time, they let this happen! Made our great nation dirty with Klepto cash, and turned a blind eye, they cut defence, now the “sanctions” are have loopholes which are so big, you could fit a super yacht through them.

Who are they kidding? This guy is the biggest liability, just like chamberlain was, we cannot have him lead this situation, we need competent leaders. Not for the sake of this country but the Brave Ukrainian people who are fighting against his Best friend in the Kremlin Pootin.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

If you're so staunch in believing we've be propping up the Kremlin, there's little point wasting time on here. Get on the train, get your boots on, fur coat and ushanka and raise your fist at Downing St.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

lol anything to get rid of bozo the clown eh,you do realise he is primeminister till either the tories boot him out or the next election,it should be nailed on hes out at the next vote if the majority of the country are that disgusted by him, or is there a bit of you that thinks the posh boys in blue wil get in again instead of the posh boys in red?

By *lixerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

The whole system needs changed. A written constitution is essential when dealing with wreckers.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

You gotta love how people who have so tightly hitched their wagons to the Brexit (and therefore) Johnson led Tory train, that even now as the stench of corruption is increasingly filling everyone’s nostrils, they still defend them!

I believe it is called the “footballisation of politics” whereby the fans are such staunch supporters, they can never do any wrong.

The largest theft of state assets in history has been undertaken by Boris Johnski and his Kleptocracy using the Pandemic as a opportunistic smokescreen. And still these people cannot admit to any wrong doing (or will point to the other lot shouting “whataboutism” as if that excuses theft, corruption, and selling influence over our country to the Russians).

Beggars belief really.

You know it is perfectly ok to admit when your team are bad. Doesn’t make you less a fan and would actually be more patriotic.

This Govt are not really Conservatives. They are a bunch of self serving thieves.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"lol anything to get rid of bozo the clown eh,you do realise he is primeminister till either the tories boot him out or the next election,it should be nailed on hes out at the next vote if the majority of the country are that disgusted by him, or is there a bit of you that thinks the posh boys in blue wil get in again instead of the posh boys in red? "

If he's still PM at the next election, he'll still be PM after it too.

Conservative voters don't give two shit about his constant lies, nepotism, incompetence, and various scandals.

Brighton

Real stroke of luck Jacob Reece-Smug managed to offload his serious level of investment (via one of the companies he is involved with) in the largest Russian bank a few weeks before Russia invaded Ukraine. Almost prescient levels of foresight!

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Real stroke of luck Jacob Reece-Smug managed to offload his serious level of investment (via one of the companies he is involved with) in the largest Russian bank a few weeks before Russia invaded Ukraine. Almost prescient levels of foresight!"

Probably because everyone knew what was going to happen no matter what the Kremlin kept saying

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Real stroke of luck Jacob Reece-Smug managed to offload his serious level of investment (via one of the companies he is involved with) in the largest Russian bank a few weeks before Russia invaded Ukraine. Almost prescient levels of foresight!

Probably because everyone knew what was going to happen no matter what the Kremlin kept saying "

That's how I see it too. If I had any investments in Russia I would also have sold them long before the invasion actually happened. That's from someone who has very little knowledge of the investment business so quite logical for a professional investment company to be doing this

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"Real stroke of luck Jacob Reece-Smug managed to offload his serious level of investment (via one of the companies he is involved with) in the largest Russian bank a few weeks before Russia invaded Ukraine. Almost prescient levels of foresight!

Probably because everyone knew what was going to happen no matter what the Kremlin kept saying

That's how I see it too. If I had any investments in Russia I would also have sold them long before the invasion actually happened. That's from someone who has very little knowledge of the investment business so quite logical for a professional investment company to be doing this"

Dropping, selling or giving

Munitions is good for the stock price and good for business.

Brighton

That's how I see it too. If I had any investments in Russia I would also have sold them long before the invasion actually happened. That's from someone who has very little knowledge of the investment business so quite logical for a professional investment company to be doing this"

The timing in this is key. “Everyone” didn’t know what was going to happen at that point. Well clearly some did! Come on folks, not everything is a coincidence or plain luck!

Bristol

That's how I see it too. If I had any investments in Russia I would also have sold them long before the invasion actually happened. That's from someone who has very little knowledge of the investment business so quite logical for a professional investment company to be doing this

The timing in this is key. “Everyone” didn’t know what was going to happen at that point. Well clearly some did! Come on folks, not everything is a coincidence or plain luck! "

You mean you never saw this coming ?

Fuck me people I know have been saying this for the past couple of months whe the Russian numbers started going up on the Ukrainian border

Brighton

The timing in this is key. “Everyone” didn’t know what was going to happen at that point. Well clearly some did! Come on folks, not everything is a coincidence or plain luck!

Fuck me people I know have been saying this for the past couple of months whe the Russian numbers started going up on the Ukrainian border "

Do a bit of research and see when JRM’s company divested. Then compare that to what was being reported. If the intel was so good, then how come everyone was caught with their pants down!

Brighton

“UK Govt has been holding off sanctions to allow Russian oligarchs to recieve over $420 million "in the last 4 days".

It is now likely too late to take action and the money may be impossible to trace now.”

Bristol

Fuck me people I know have been saying this for the past couple of months whe the Russian numbers started going up on the Ukrainian border

Do a bit of research and see when JRM’s company divested. Then compare that to what was being reported. If the intel was so good, then how come everyone was caught with their pants down!"

I don’t need to do any research like I said we have been saying what was going to happen the past couple of months way before he actually invaded.

Just like people knew that the Covid crisis was gong to be more than just a glitch even though some said it will not take hold.

The only reason people got caught with pants down is because they thought he would never do it and that they could talk it down.

Putin is a psychopath always has been and now he is getting older is getting more and more desperate to achieve his dream of a new USSR Before he dies and will do whatever it takes even done to eventually nukes.

Only a matter of time!

yumsville

Do a bit of research and see when JRM’s company divested. Then compare that to what was being reported. If the intel was so good, then how come everyone was caught with their pants down!"

I'd assume this is due to the difference in actively managed accounts (funds) and tracker accounts (funds). Where investments managers actively pick stocks as opposed to generally investing money in an index.

Even then managers who actively pick the companies they invest in don't necessarily get it right and war certainly doesn't help any forecasting. If you put your money into either you put trust in that manager moving it around or yourself in having to pull it out if you think it's at risk (say if it's Russian indexed/market weighted)

golden fields

Do a bit of research and see when JRM’s company divested. Then compare that to what was being reported. If the intel was so good, then how come everyone was caught with their pants down!

I don’t need to do any research like I said we have been saying what was going to happen the past couple of months way before he actually invaded.

Just like people knew that the Covid crisis was gong to be more than just a glitch even though some said it will not take hold.

The only reason people got caught with pants down is because they thought he would never do it and that they could talk it down.

Putin is a psychopath always has been and now he is getting older is getting more and more desperate to achieve his dream of a new USSR Before he dies and will do whatever it takes even done to eventually nukes.

Only a matter of time!"

It's shocking people who support JRM and his ilk making millions from things like the pandemic, brexit, the war in Ukraine. Aren't they supposed to be running the country for British people?

Bristol

Only a matter of time!

It's shocking people who support JRM and his ilk making millions from things like the pandemic, brexit, the war in Ukraine. Aren't they supposed to be running the country for British people?

"

I don’t know is anyone here supporting him ?

golden fields

Only a matter of time!

I don’t know is anyone here supporting him ?"

Same sentiment but with...

...Defending JRM and his ilk...

Gloucestershire

"If you're so staunch in believing we've be propping up the Kremlin, there's little point wasting time on here. Get on the train, get your boots on, fur coat and ushanka and raise your fist at Downing St. "

My vote will be enough thanks, as should everyone elses!

Gloucestershire

"Real stroke of luck Jacob Reece-Smug managed to offload his serious level of investment (via one of the companies he is involved with) in the largest Russian bank a few weeks before Russia invaded Ukraine. Almost prescient levels of foresight!"

Sounds like Insider Trading at its worst, he needs to be investigated.

yumsville

Sounds like Insider Trading "

Legit shit right there.

Hot call to Pootin via JRM !

Brighton

Only a matter of time!"

Shame you are not a military advisor to the UK Govt or NATO. Bet they could do with your help

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Only a matter of time!

...Defending JRM and his ilk..."

Isn’t the real issue that after Blair “His ilk” could cover the whole house couldn’t it?

600odd MP’s & you’d probably only need your fingers & toes to count the ones actually doing it “For the people” & not lining their pockets or lining up their next jobs by guiding us down somesuch rabbit hole.

The whole lot needs a change. Voting in Labour will likely change almost nothing...

S

golden fields

Only a matter of time!

...Defending JRM and his ilk...

Isn’t the real issue that after Blair “His ilk” could cover the whole house couldn’t it?

600odd MP’s & you’d probably only need your fingers & toes to count the ones actually doing it “For the people” & not lining their pockets or lining up their next jobs by guiding us down somesuch rabbit hole.

The whole lot needs a change. Voting in Labour will likely change almost nothing...

S"

Absolutely. Labour are pretty bad too. Just less blatantly self serving.

Bristol

Only a matter of time!

Shame you are not a military advisor to the UK Govt or NATO. Bet they could do with your help "

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

"It's shocking people who support JRM and his ilk making millions from things like the pandemic, brexit, the war in Ukraine. Aren't they supposed to be running the country for British people"

yes, but what they've actually done is take the money that you've paid in for your pension, health care, education, security etc etc. squandered it on their chums, then demanded that you pay more into the kitty because you're a lazy bastard.

Gloucestershire

"It's shocking people who support JRM and his ilk making millions from things like the pandemic, brexit, the war in Ukraine. Aren't they supposed to be running the country for British people

yes, but what they've actually done is take the money that you've paid in for your pension, health care, education, security etc etc. squandered it on their chums, then demanded that you pay more into the kitty because you're a lazy bastard. "

Its like they are taking a page out of Putins Klepto book on how to fleece the British Taxpayer. They claim to be patriots but they shaming us considering the circumstances.

Brighton

"It's shocking people who support JRM and his ilk making millions from things like the pandemic, brexit, the war in Ukraine. Aren't they supposed to be running the country for British people

yes, but what they've actually done is take the money that you've paid in for your pension, health care, education, security etc etc. squandered it on their chums, then demanded that you pay more into the kitty because you're a lazy bastard.

Its like they are taking a page out of Putins Klepto book on how to fleece the British Taxpayer. They claim to be patriots but they shaming us considering the circumstances. "

Just imagine you are Boris Johnson and you hang out with all these mega rich Russians, attending their “bunga bunga” parties, seeing their yachts, big houses, their riches and then thinking “how do I get a piece if that action?”

So they showed him how to steal millions/billions from state assets in full view of the citizens of the country.

Establishing the Kleptocracy.

yumsville

I quite like Desmond Wisley at the moment. An Irishman who reversed his truck into the Russian Embassy gates in Dublin.

"I have done this to create a safe corridor for the Russian ambassador to leave Ireland, go through Poland [and] let home walk through Europe.

I done it for this lady here and her kids who were killed in Irpin"

He was arrested but not after handing out leaflets of the woman and her children who were shot dead in Irpin.

» Add a new message to this topic