FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Boris' Six Point Plan

Boris' Six Point Plan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *V-Alice OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

It's all a bit underwhelming, rather obvious and, as they say, a day late and a dollar short.

Certainly, it's not going to give him his "Falklands Moment".

The notion of that is utterly laughable, btw. Let's face it, he's more likely to get a "Fixed Penalty Moment".

Anyway, here's his plan - apparently. Am I wrong not to have faith in him?

1. Work with other world leaders to create an “international humanitarian coalition”.

2. Help Ukraine defend itself.

3. Go further with sanctions.

4. Don’t normalise Russian aggression.

5. Remain open to diplomacy, so long as Ukraine has a seat at the table.

6. Strengthen Euro-Atlantic security.

It's all got a very "Holy fuck! I've not done my homework and it's due in first thing tomorrow." feel about it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Johnski has a cunning plan. As cunning as a fox that went to the university of cunning and got a first class honours degree in cunningness!

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"Johnski has a cunning plan. As cunning as a fox that went to the university of cunning and got a first class honours degree in cunningness!"

The word 'cunning' shares its first three letters with another appropriate word...

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"Johnski has a cunning plan. As cunning as a fox that went to the university of cunning and got a first class honours degree in cunningness!

The word 'cunning' shares its first three letters with another appropriate word..."

Indeed!

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Johnski has a cunning plan. As cunning as a fox that went to the university of cunning and got a first class honours degree in cunningness!"

I’m thinking in Boris’ case, it’s a cunning as a bit of road kill involving an altercation between a fox and a truck!!

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

He's like a spoilt kid wetting his pants to try and get noticed for something other than his brexit shit show

» Add a new message to this topic