FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > “New” refugee corridors

“New” refugee corridors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *TMA that man again OP   Man  over a year ago

worester

Putins former bumchum Macron has negotiated new refugee corridors out of several Ukrainian cities.

If you are in Mariopol, Kyiv or Kharkiv.....you can safely evacuate TO RUSSIA!!!

Absolutely useless.......Once again Macron has been totally succered by Putin.

1. Two previous “ceasefires” lasted about 10 minutes.

2. Ukrainians don’t want to go to Russia....ffs that’s why they are fighting back.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Nobody ever wants to go to Russia. Tells us all we need to know.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Not a fan of Macron but i really dont care who talks to putin if it can save lives.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Actually that doesn't appear to be true.

The print out of the conversation indicates that Macron said an Immediate ceasefire was needed and humanitarian corridors need to be opened up. That is not the same as him telling Putin to only have them that leading to Russia.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Apparently they can go to Belarus too then get a flight to Russia. Putin is making Macron look like a total fool just in time for the upcoming elections.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

This must be some sort of sick joke from Putin can anyone see the corridor to Russia or Belarus having anyone in them ?

If they did I would suspect them of being out there as part of Putins propaganda.

Almost certainly he will have people at the Russian end supposedly arriving for the Russian news cameras

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

"Apparently they can go to Belarus too then get a flight to Russia. Putin is making Macron look like a total fool just in time for the upcoming elections."

worester

[Removed by poster at 07/03/22 17:48:41]

worester

Macron asked for corridors....Putin said yes....but!!!

Just made Macron look like even more of a fool...

"Macron asked for corridors....Putin said yes....but!!!

Just made Macron look like even more of a fool..."

Would be better if macron could arrange flights out to neighbouring countries, EU etc..

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

"Actually that doesn't appear to be true.

The print out of the conversation indicates that Macron said an Immediate ceasefire was needed and humanitarian corridors need to be opened up. That is not the same as him telling Putin to only have them that leading to Russia. "

yeah, but then the usual squad of far righties don't do facts or truth. they prefer lies if those lies support their sickening far righty agenda.

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

Perhaps Boris should ask. He is a fool already.

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

Would be better if macron could arrange flights out to neighbouring countries, EU etc.. "

Would have been better if putin had not invaded Ukraine in the first place dont you think, then no-one would of had to flee for there lives and hundreds of innocent Ukraine citizens would also still be alive.

Just made Macron look like even more of a fool..."

I don't think he did make Macron look like a fool, the only person but is looking like a fool in any of this is Putin.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Why are countries bordering Russia accepting those seeking to leave.

They should be refused entry as..

1) we don't know who they are or if they have ulterior motives..

2) they need to be pushed back in order they can motivate to remove their government.

Ukrainians are not allowed to leave, so why are Russians with no fear of being shelled or shot.

If those that reject Putin are allowed to leave, even thrown out. This means the only population left are those that accept him.

If he starts opening fire on his own, then he may now what civil war is.

Would be better if macron could arrange flights out to neighbouring countries, EU etc..

Would have been better if putin had not invaded Ukraine in the first place dont you think, then no-one would of had to flee for there lives and hundreds of innocent Ukraine citizens would also still be alive."

Or the situation was handled more competently don't you think!

Would have been better if putin had not invaded Ukraine in the first place dont you think, then no-one would of had to flee for there lives and hundreds of innocent Ukraine citizens would also still be alive."

An outdated organisation - NATO got the Ukraine invaded through incompetent sabre ratling, then after using Ukraine, left them in the lurch.

NATO should either not meddle in other countries, or, if Nato sabre rattles like that it should have backed Ukraine and attacked Russia and finish what they started and have ww3. You can't ponce about with half measures like your attitude! You want your cake and eat it!

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

"NATO should either not meddle in other countries, or, if Nato sabre rattles like that it should have backed Ukraine and attacked Russia and finish what they started and have ww3. You can't ponce about with half measures like your attitude! You want your cake and eat it! "

NATO is sticking to its guns and resolutely refusing to assist militarily because this is not their fight.

What the world needs is an overarching force, that each country must contribute to. Said force is an Uber Nato for want of a better term.

Said force can be activated by their overarching Security Council and their remit is simple. To quell and prevent all parties in a conflict from continuing /prosecuting a war. Sort of like UN peacekeepers, but they are apolitical, multinational, and exceptionally well-armed.

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

Would have been better if putin had not invaded Ukraine in the first place dont you think, then no-one would of had to flee for there lives and hundreds of innocent Ukraine citizens would also still be alive.

An outdated organisation - NATO got the Ukraine invaded through incompetent sabre ratling, then after using Ukraine, left them in the lurch.

NATO should either not meddle in other countries, or, if Nato sabre rattles like that it should have backed Ukraine and attacked Russia and finish what they started and have ww3. You can't ponce about with half measures like your attitude! You want your cake and eat it! "

Nope nothing to do with cake and eating it, just don't see the need for innocents to die at the hands of a maniac who appears to want to take the world back to the good old days of the USSR. Oh an my attitude that he should not have invaded is a half ponce attitude is it? Would ask you to explain but I doubt i would get much reason from your answers. There was no need for him to invade in the beginning and there still isn't.

NATO should either not meddle in other countries, or, if Nato sabre rattles like that it should have backed Ukraine and attacked Russia and finish what they started and have ww3. You can't ponce about with half measures like your attitude! You want your cake and eat it!

Nope nothing to do with cake and eating it, just don't see the need for innocents to die at the hands of a maniac who appears to want to take the world back to the good old days of the USSR. Oh an my attitude that he should not have invaded is a half ponce attitude is it? Would ask you to explain but I doubt i would get much reason from your answers. There was no need for him to invade in the beginning and there still isn't."

That's good because I'm not in the habit of enjoying casualties on either side whatever /whoever they are. I wish this conflict never started, I think a lot more could have Ben done but failures on all sides,

Nope nothing to do with cake and eating it, just don't see the need for innocents to die at the hands of a maniac who appears to want to take the world back to the good old days of the USSR. Oh an my attitude that he should not have invaded is a half ponce attitude is it? Would ask you to explain but I doubt i would get much reason from your answers. There was no need for him to invade in the beginning and there still isn't."

Well I'll leave you and the others to the war started by Putin and Nato, and people with your attitude, you've got your war to entertain you and others on here. Anyway I'll not be watching the news about it, I don't like watching death misery and destruction

worester

"Why are countries bordering Russia accepting those seeking to leave.

They should be refused entry as..

1) we don't know who they are or if they have ulterior motives..

2) they need to be pushed back in order they can motivate to remove their government.

Ukrainians are not allowed to leave, so why are Russians with no fear of being shelled or shot.

If those that reject Putin are allowed to leave, even thrown out. This means the only population left are those that accept him.

If he starts opening fire on his own, then he may now what civil war is."

WTF??

» Add a new message to this topic