FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Ukraine crisis sorted,armchair general

Ukraine crisis sorted,armchair general

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emper-fudge OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackrock

love the way that the west is looking to fuck over everone with sanctions , costing untold billions/(and lives)and sufferng on all sides, its such a fucking croc by the elites, if they really wanted to help and do it relitively cheaply they should just puchase javeline missile systems, 200 gs a pop plus 80 gs a shot , 1 shot means one russian tank or AFV gone , russia has total 12 400 tanks(total), so thats roughly just over 9 billion to take them all out, numbers are guestimates based of internet sorces and i know its a bit more complex , but thats at the higher end of things cost wise .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"love the way that the west is looking to fuck over everone with sanctions , costing untold billions/(and lives)and sufferng on all sides, its such a fucking croc by the elites, if they really wanted to help and do it relitively cheaply they should just puchase javeline missile systems, 200 gs a pop plus 80 gs a shot , 1 shot means one russian tank or AFV gone , russia has total 12 400 tanks(total), so thats roughly just over 9 billion to take them all out, numbers are guestimates based of internet sorces and i know its a bit more complex , but thats at the higher end of things cost wise ."

And they should make it so that when it rains it only falls on the reservoirs while they're at it lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic