FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > You gotta laugh at him though lol

You gotta laugh at him though lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *I Two OP   Couple  over a year ago

all around

America should put the Chinese flag on US military aircraft and then "bomb the s---' out of Russia", Donald Trump has told Republican donors.

The former US president told his audience in New Orleans added: "[Then] we say – China did it, we didn’t do, China did it, and then they start fighting with each other and we sit back and watch.”

His suggestion of mounting a false flag operation with US F-22 fighter jets was greeted with laughter by an audience of approximately 250 major donors in New Orleans.

Mr Trump, who was a fierce critic of Nato while in office, then rounded on the alliance’s response to the crisis describing it as a “paper tiger”.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"America should put the Chinese flag on US military aircraft and then "bomb the s---' out of Russia", Donald Trump has told Republican donors.

The former US president told his audience in New Orleans added: "[Then] we say – China did it, we didn’t do, China did it, and then they start fighting with each other and we sit back and watch.”

His suggestion of mounting a false flag operation with US F-22 fighter jets was greeted with laughter by an audience of approximately 250 major donors in New Orleans.

Mr Trump, who was a fierce critic of Nato while in office, then rounded on the alliance’s response to the crisis describing it as a “paper tiger”."

Clearly, as well as being mental, he's unaware of the plane spotting community.

Their aircraft recognition skills are really very good.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

I’m just glad all this didn’t happen when he had the Presidency. He could escalate a situation in an empty room!

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

[Removed by poster at 08/03/22 22:32:24]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’m just glad all this didn’t happen when he had the Presidency. He could escalate a situation in an empty room!"

Definitely agree.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This idiot might have actually tried that tactic or something equally deranged if he was still in power.

So I'm not sure about laughing at him. Maybe the focus should be on making sure he never gets within a hundred miles of the Whitehouse ever again.

» Add a new message to this topic