FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Russian Army - dodgy tyres

Russian Army - dodgy tyres

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rFunBoy OP   Man  over a year ago

Longridge

If you've noticed, there are numerous disabled Russian vehicles abandoned with flat tyres?

It seems, the army was given money to replace 'dry rotting' tyres on vehicles.

But due to corruption, rather than buying the tyres, the cash git stuffed into the pockets of cronies.

The irony if true, the army of a corrupt government, downed by the very same corruption and instead of tyres - money used to buy one of them fancy boats..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you've noticed, there are numerous disabled Russian vehicles abandoned with flat tyres?

It seems, the army was given money to replace 'dry rotting' tyres on vehicles.

But due to corruption, rather than buying the tyres, the cash git stuffed into the pockets of cronies.

The irony if true, the army of a corrupt government, downed by the very same corruption and instead of tyres - money used to buy one of them fancy boats.."

That would be fitting

Longridge

Kwik-fit fitting?

Also using Yellow Sea YS20 cheap Chinese knock off versions of Michelin XZL military tyres are also an issue.

I think some head scratching in the Polit and the Kremlin.

China is now questioning their order of attack helicopters as they were supposed to be the most advanced, capable and self protecting in the world. US Stingers are dropping them like lies.

Then Putin will want to know why Jinping's 'genuine fakes' are literally falling off the rim's.

Russian Soviet tyres were the best in the world 40yrs ago.

Maybe the close relationship is under a little strain..

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Just shows what a shit show Russia is. They can’t even make their own fucking tyres! They can’t make anything useful ! Who would buy a Russian car, TV? Not even a fridge.

I certainly wouldn’t fly on a Russian built plane.

I bet Del Boy is still trying to shift those Russian video cameras?

The yanks look ancient though so I suspect they are old tyres that have simply decayed.

Bunch of cunts indeed!

Longridge

An uncle was working in USSR in the 80s behind the Iron Curtain. He was working on heavy load dump trucks which could drive onto roads and invented the 'running wheels off the ground' when not in use which was adopted globally now on HGVs.

I was about 8 when he brought me a model of one and it was my best toy truck.

They definitely lost their way somewhere, thankfully.

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"An uncle was working in USSR in the 80s behind the Iron Curtain. He was working on heavy load dump trucks which could drive onto roads and invented the 'running wheels off the ground' when not in use which was adopted globally now on HGVs.

"

Apparently the wheels were made in China!!!

Longridge

Anyone see that Belarusian interview yesterday?

While the Russians were waiting, they were selling the diesel to exchange for cigarettes and Vodka.

The Irony..

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

I think a few people around the world are now questioning Russia's claim to be a Superpower its been such a shambles.

Some point to the fact that they have yet to deploy their top troops or their latest tanks with anti missile defenses, some siting the reason being that do not want any to fall into the hands of the West & lose their secret technology.

Just a small problem with that, they sold a version of the technology to the Israelis & it's now on most of their tanks, do they honestly think something Israel has will not be fully known to the USA already?

So whats the real reason? or should we just knock the Super part of Superpower on the head & stop allowing Governments in the West to spend our money recklessly on endless defences against a powerful would be enemy who's no longer there?

By the way i'm not saying no defenses, just proportionate to the threat ones.

Buying $80 million dollar F35's for instance when an old WW1 Fokker Triplane would do just as well (extreme but you get the drift).

S

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"An uncle was working in USSR in the 80s behind the Iron Curtain. He was working on heavy load dump trucks which could drive onto roads and invented the 'running wheels off the ground' when not in use which was adopted globally now on HGVs.

Apparently the wheels were made in China!!! "

Hope you’re not being racist there. I mean God forbid someone tries to accuse you of something you aren’t being!

Longridge

Might be a inferences to a country where some products is responsible for killing our children and grandparents, but I saw no reference to the people who live in the mentioned country, therefore the accusations won't stand.

I'd assume it was genuinely and fair statement tbh.

I have done a lot of work with Trading Standards on having items Made in China removed from shops, Amazon and eBay.

The strange plugs that arrive that allow any countries plugs to be pushed into them, including toddlers fingers as they are unshuttered outlets with no fuse.

The BS1363 Fake plugs, the funny shaped plugs that look like clover leaves that have no insulation on the live and neutral prongs and so thin and awkward it's impossible to pull out without fingers touching them. Our plugs and sockets are designed in such a way that they are as safe as possible.

Christmas lights that set fire to houses, again electrocute children and pets because the pretty clear silver coloured wire's coating is so thin it stretches, snaps or bitten and 230v is present.

There's plenty more..

Yet those we shouldn't mention in another country take it on themselves to redesign them, counterfeit CE and BS markings.

Longridge

[Removed by poster at 11/03/22 03:54:18]

Longridge

Oh..

Do they have Trading Standards in Moscow?

Putin really needs to report those Genuine Fake tyres, some poor Russian soldier might get killed if they fail.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

With such a massive army what better way to hide the fact that you're embezzeling billions by claiming costs of new trucks tyres ect and just reusing the old ones even to the point of then sending them into battle to destroy the evdence

a few million for a tank claimed ans re use the old one by the looks of some of the shite thats seen on the news.

Trucks kept in storage for ages oh! look thery need new tyres barrings ect cha ching!

I bet Puting and his cronies have been making billions over the last few decades in just scamming the forces

» Add a new message to this topic