FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Trump admires Putin

Trump admires Putin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/09/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-stephanie-grisham

Trump is on record saying that it is "genius" of Putin to invade Ukraine, and how beautiful it was to see hundreds of tanks on the border ready to go in. Also that he admired Putin's ability to have anybody just killed if they disagreed with him.

Are people now ready to agree that Trump is an enemy of democracy and should be condemned by all decent people?

IMHO I have no doubt that if Trump had still been in power, the USA would have been positioned on the side of Russia, and Trump would have been cheering on the current bloody slaughter of innocent people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

"https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/09/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-stephanie-grisham

Trump is on record saying that it is "genius" of Putin to invade Ukraine, and how beautiful it was to see hundreds of tanks on the border ready to go in. Also that he admired Putin's ability to have anybody just killed if they disagreed with him.

Are people now ready to agree that Trump is an enemy of democracy and should be condemned by all decent people?

IMHO I have no doubt that if Trump had still been in power, the USA would have been positioned on the side of Russia, and Trump would have been cheering on the current bloody slaughter of innocent people."

Utter rubbish

Stockport

"https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/09/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-stephanie-grisham

IMHO I have no doubt that if Trump had still been in power, the USA would have been positioned on the side of Russia, and Trump would have been cheering on the current bloody slaughter of innocent people.

Utter rubbish"

It's his own words that he thinks it's brilliant to invade other countries...

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

Utter rubbish

It's his own words that he thinks it's brilliant to invade other countries..."

And the USA on the side of Russia, China doubtless abandoning their beliefs to become a lover of the free market, north Korea replacing nukes with flowers...

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Utter rubbish

It's his own words that he thinks it's brilliant to invade other countries..."

That’s nutcase trumps words not the USA’s

By *ork ClassCouple  over a year ago

Cork

Trump had world peace in 4 yrs ,

Stockport

Utter rubbish

It's his own words that he thinks it's brilliant to invade other countries...

That’s nutcase trumps words not the USA’s"

Yes it is Trump's words. And in the USA something like 95% of the republican party still believe that Trump is better than Jesus Christ. It's just unbelievable how so many people can be so desperate for a USA that is leading the world, that they can be deluded into wanting it to be run from Russia...

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

True statement

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

IMHO I have no doubt that if Trump had still been in power, the USA would have been positioned on the side of Russia, and Trump would have been cheering on the current bloody slaughter of innocent people."

No! Trump was the best US president unlike Sleepy joe Biden who can only change his nappies.Trump bought peace to support many nations…. The hapless idiot who is now in charge is just a joke.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

No! Trump was the best US president unlike Sleepy joe Biden who can only change his nappies.Trump bought peace to support many nations…. The hapless idiot who is now in charge is just a joke. "

Lolz

Sometimes it feels like there's a competition here to post the most ridiculous nonsense possible.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Interesting Fact, in 2019 Trump actually stopped giving Ukraine Military Aid because of Ukraines unwillingness to help him scupper the Biden election campaign.

So if you believe Trump would have stopped this from happening think again. the guy was collaborator and a Putinist. A traitor worst than Benedict Arnold.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

[Removed by poster at 10/03/22 00:00:16]

Longridge

Trump Tries to Take Credit for Ukraine’s Resistance Against Russia … Days After Calling Putin a ‘Genius’ for Invading

The former president boasted that he sent Ukraine weapons, conveniently ignoring that he was impeached for delaying military aid to the country. Yet, at the time, Ukraine was saying the delay would lead to invasion down the line.

------

Trump's licking Putin's arse due to Putin having videos of Hookers pissing all-over him in a hotel room.

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"Interesting Fact, in 2019 Trump actually stopped giving Ukraine Military Aid because of Ukraines unwillingness to help him scupper the Biden election campaign.

So if you believe Trump would have stopped this from happening think again. the guy was collaborator and a Putinist. A traitor worst than Benedict Arnold. "

Where’s the evidence? More left wing nonsense….

Trump has brokered peace in the Middle East!!! This is a fact. I used to like Putin until he invaded Ukraine.

Longridge

Brokered?

Broke the Palestinian people I believe. Take it it leave it, thus is how it will be or we'll come smash you.

Deal? Really?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Interesting Fact, in 2019 Trump actually stopped giving Ukraine Military Aid because of Ukraines unwillingness to help him scupper the Biden election campaign.

So if you believe Trump would have stopped this from happening think again. the guy was collaborator and a Putinist. A traitor worst than Benedict Arnold.

Trump has brokered peace in the Middle East!!! This is a fact. I used to like Putin until he invaded Ukraine. "

I think the rest of us must have missed that then.

Trump has brokered peace in the Middle East!!! This is a fact. I used to like Putin until he invaded Ukraine. "

Why don't you like him anymore?

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Is Putin now an anti-semitic racist?

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Actually there is plenty of evidence, including the first hand account from the president of Ukraine himself.

You used to so you like him in the past? Ummm that actually says a lot, and all of it is extremely worrying, considering he helped bashar al Assad supress and kill his own people in Syria using chemical weapons. He violently suppressed Georgia and Chechnya, also brought troops into Kazakhstan to quell an uprising.

It’s very concerning when you have people who actively support people like trump, it become a question about their character.

Brighton

Trumpski is kompromat just like Johnski. Donny was right, Putin IS a genius because at one point he had two of the most powerful leaders in the West in his pocket. I suspect Biden’s victory was “unexpected” and went against everything Putin had promised the orange buffoon - which is why Donny couldn’t accept the result (it wasn’t what he was told would happen).

"Brokered?

Broke the Palestinian people I believe. Take it it leave it, thus is how it will be or we'll come smash you.

Deal? Really?"

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

This is some proper tin foil hat conspiracy stuff.

Trump has brokered peace in the Middle East!!! This is a fact. I used to like Putin until he invaded Ukraine.

Why don't you like him anymore?"

I mean what's not to like about a man that restricts the information his people can get, and what they can say.

A man who Poisons and imprisons his opponents.

Send agents to kill opposing voices that now live in other countries and in doing so also kill a completely innocent British citizen.

Is implicit in bombing of Syria and using chemical weapons to name a few of the atrocities carried out by him and his regime

I mean yes of course before he invaded Ukraine I'm sure he was a thoroughly lovely man.

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

So if you believe Trump would have stopped this from happening think again. the guy was collaborator and a Putinist. A traitor worst than Benedict Arnold. "

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Trump brokered peace in Middle East?

So there is now peace in ME??

Even during trumps term violence escalated in ME,Israel was illegally bulldozing settlements with trumps approval.

kildare

If Trump was putins puppet like I and many others said,Why didn't putin invade during trumps time in office

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Trump brokered fuck all, nothing changed in his term except he built half a wall lined the pockets of his business though contracts and stored up the nut jobs in the USA

Brighton

"If Trump was putins puppet like I and many others said,Why didn't putin invade during trumps time in office"

1. Probably dealing with a worldwide Covid pandemic like everyone else!

2. Takes time to orchestrate the “legitimate excuse” for an invasion.

3. He fully expected his agents to have done enough to secure Trumpski a second term.

Comedy gold ,

kildare

"If Trump was putins puppet like I and many others said,Why didn't putin invade during trumps time in office

3. He fully expected his agents to have done enough to secure Trumpski a second term."

All true

Why don't you like him anymore?

I mean what's not to like about a man that restricts the information his people can get, and what they can say.

A man who Poisons and imprisons his opponents.

Send agents to kill opposing voices that now live in other countries and in doing so also kill a completely innocent British citizen.

Is implicit in bombing of Syria and using chemical weapons to name a few of the atrocities carried out by him and his regime

I mean yes of course before he invaded Ukraine I'm sure he was a thoroughly lovely man. "

"If Trump was putins puppet like I and many others said,Why didn't putin invade during trumps time in office

3. He fully expected his agents to have done enough to secure Trumpski a second term."

Longridge

"If Trump was putins puppet like I and many others said,Why didn't putin invade during trumps time in office"

Have you not heard Trump's "If I was still President, this wouldn't have happened" rhetoric?

He's probably sweet talked Putin into waiting until Biden took over on order to make himself look Great.

Don't do it on my watch Mr Putin, but I'll lay the ground in weakening Ukraine before you do it once Biden takes over.

If he had had done it while Trump was in power, it would have made Trump look foolish, so he passed the baton.

Longridge

Trump brokered peace in Middle East?

So there is now peace in ME??

Even during trumps term violence escalated in ME,Israel was illegally bulldozing settlements with trumps approval.

"

And while the media is distracted, I am sure evictions and settlements has increased exponentially since.

It was a Unilaterally made deal with no input from the suppressed people it was meant to help.

Another ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

» Add a new message to this topic