FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Precursor- Chemical Weapons?

Precursor- Chemical Weapons?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rFunBoy OP   Man  over a year ago

Longridge

Don't know of you've seen today.

Russia seems to be laying the ground for 'false flag' that the US have helped Ukraine with Chemical weapons.

This is a lead up to Russia using them and falsely claim the Ukrainians are doing it, just like the barrel bombs dropped on Syria.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

The C.I.A. would never have a secret bio lab anywhere. Putin will be telling us next. That they raided a base and have prisoners.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

With the inane destruction going on, Putin now allowing residents to leave means only Ukraine fighters will be left.

Whether he uses chemical weapons, thermal, more powerful dumb bombs or whatever else is in his arsenal, I'd say he's lining his pieces up to to go all in before claiming a wasteland victory

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"With the inane destruction going on, Putin now allowing residents to leave means only Ukraine fighters will be left.

Whether he uses chemical weapons, thermal, more powerful dumb bombs or whatever else is in his arsenal, I'd say he's lining his pieces up to to go all in before claiming a wasteland victory "

I'd say he vastly underestimated the response of the Ukrainian people standing up to him.

They have pretty much failed with plan A.

Time for plan B.

Very interesting interview on R5 earlier the former head of British biological chemical and nuclear defence talking about why they are bombing hospital's to break the spirit of the people.

They did it in Syria.

As he said " someone will willingly go and fight if they know they are going to get medical treatment if needed,but many might think twice if no medical support is available"

Also the bomb used on the hospital was a precision bomb they knew exactly what they are doing.

Don't forget this is a country of what 43 million???

And thus far only a million or so have managed to get out.

That's an awful lot of innocent civilians who could suffer from a biological or chemical attack.

The Ukrainian people won't simply leave and let the same soldiers do the fighting, that's like saying we would do the same.

I would fight with my very last breath to defend my family and country.

By *rFunBoy OP   Man  over a year ago

Longridge

And I, and many others would be stood right next to you..

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

This war will go on for a long time, there will be plenty of opportunity for anyone to put their name down to go and fight.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We need a good old fashioned war. You know when the armies got together in big open spaces and fought each other.

Then the victor would go and r*pe, pillage and slaughter the losers civilians.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"We need a good old fashioned war. You know when the armies got together in big open spaces and fought each other.

Then the victor would go and r*pe, pillage and slaughter the losers civilians. "

Not even the weirdest post on here today.

yumsville

"With the inane destruction going on, Putin now allowing residents to leave means only Ukraine fighters will be left.

Whether he uses chemical weapons, thermal, more powerful dumb bombs or whatever else is in his arsenal, I'd say he's lining his pieces up to to go all in before claiming a wasteland victory

I'd say he vastly underestimated the response of the Ukrainian people standing up to him.

They have pretty much failed with plan A.

Time for plan B.

Very interesting interview on R5 earlier the former head of British biological chemical and nuclear defence talking about why they are bombing hospital's to break the spirit of the people.

They did it in Syria.

As he said " someone will willingly go and fight if they know they are going to get medical treatment if needed,but many might think twice if no medical support is available"

Also the bomb used on the hospital was a precision bomb they knew exactly what they are doing.

Don't forget this is a country of what 43 million???

And thus far only a million or so have managed to get out.

That's an awful lot of innocent civilians who could suffer from a biological or chemical attack.

The Ukrainian people won't simply leave and let the same soldiers do the fighting, that's like saying we would do the same.

I would fight with my very last breath to defend my family and country."

Certainly not going the way he thought. Hopefully any weapons the Ukraine's get from allies will get there quickly and stave off any advance.

A reporter should ask Putin how he reconciles the West (world) giving weapons to a nazified, already militarised nation - why would they need them, especially if Russia is winning...

"We need a good old fashioned war. You know when the armies got together in big open spaces and fought each other.

Not even the weirdest post on here today. "

My point was wars have always been horrible, horrible events and I wish there was none. But they have been going on for thousands of years and have always been, horrible.

Also am of the belief both sides are being fed a lot of misinformation by their sides and we need to question everything we are told.

One example, earlier in the week I was listening to a Radio 4 interview with a senior minister in the Polish government.

He was explaining how Poland couldn’t and wouldn’t give their Mig 29s to Ukraine. A couple of days later all the headlines are the USA has declined Poland offer to donate the Migs. So what are the facts..?

People need to understand that Putin is playing the west at THEIR OWN GAME.

yumsville

My point was wars have always been horrible, horrible events and I wish there was none. But they have been going on for thousands of years and have always been, horrible.

Also am of the belief both sides are being fed a lot of misinformation by their sides and we need to question everything we are told.

One example, earlier in the week I was listening to a Radio 4 interview with a senior minister in the Polish government.

He was explaining how Poland couldn’t and wouldn’t give their Mig 29s to Ukraine. A couple of days later all the headlines are the USA has declined Poland offer to donate the Migs. So what are the facts..?

"

To answer this - Poland wouldn't give their Migs to Ukraine as they are not the USA (in geography, defence, influence). The belief was the US would replace any jets the Pols gave, so the Pols promptly delivered the jets to the US airbase, Germany (a safeguard for new jets being delivered back to them).

The US didn't want to deliver them either as delivering them to Ukraine would mean a NATO member delivering them - which was the point the Pols were making.

Outcome, no jets delivered to either country.. nothing suspicious and no misinformation, just poor communication.

To answer this - Poland wouldn't give their Migs to Ukraine as they are not the USA (in geography, defence, influence). The belief was the US would replace any jets the Pols gave, so the Pols promptly delivered the jets to the US airbase, Germany (a safeguard for new jets being delivered back to them).

The US didn't want to deliver them either as delivering them to Ukraine would mean a NATO member delivering them - which was the point the Pols were making.

Outcome, no jets delivered to either country.. nothing suspicious and no misinformation, just poor communication. "

According to the interview, the Polish minister said they could not give their Migs to Ukraine because.

1. It would reduce their air defence by a substantial amount.

2. Even if tha Americans replaced them with F15s it would take 8 to 9 months to retrain the Polish pilots on them.

3. To convert the Migs from Polish to Ukrainian standards would be awkward.

So basically he was saying they couldn't and wouldn't offer the Migs. So this statement totally contradicts the story off a offer.

Now I don't know what the facts are but his interview doesn't tally with the stories of a offer or delivering to a US base being made.

yumsville

Outcome, no jets delivered to either country.. nothing suspicious and no misinformation, just poor communication.

According to the interview, the Polish minister said they could not give their Migs to Ukraine because.

1. It would reduce their air defence by a substantial amount.

2. Even if tha Americans replaced them with F15s it would take 8 to 9 months to retrain the Polish pilots on them.

3. To convert the Migs from Polish to Ukrainian standards would be awkward.

So basically he was saying they couldn't and wouldn't offer the Migs. So this statement totally contradicts the story off a offer.

Now I don't know what the facts are but his interview doesn't tally with the stories of a offer or delivering to a US base being made.

"

So a political answer to we fucked up..

» Add a new message to this topic