FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > So many experts

So many experts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irldn OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brighton

Two years of Covid and the Fab Virus section has shown what an amazing amount of knowledge and experience about viruses and vaccines we have amongst our little pervy sex community.

Now it turns out we are all geo-politics experts and military strategists!

Truly amazing.

Certainly the basis of a successful pub quiz team surely?

And yes I include myself with my enthusiastic amateur levels of engagement in this tongue in cheek post too

What other things are we awash with experts on (except solving the biggest baddest subjects of all - how can single guys get laid on here AND am I a bi man if I suck cock)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustintime69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

That surely is the classic definition of Fab straight

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seduction apparently, Not me I just flail about and hope to hit the right note

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Two years of Covid and the Fab Virus section has shown what an amazing amount of knowledge and experience about viruses and vaccines we have amongst our little pervy sex community.

Truly amazing.

And yes I include myself with my enthusiastic amateur levels of engagement in this tongue in cheek post too

What other things are we awash with experts on (except solving the biggest baddest subjects of all - how can single guys get laid on here AND am I a bi man if I suck cock)"

I am not a political person by any stretch of the imagination.

In fact I would class my political stance as vanilla.

However I have learned more in the last few weeks than my entire life,I certainly don't claim to be an expert in anything other than life I guess.

But I do know right from wrong and whilst I have no idea how military strategy works I can see even from my untrained eye that going in guns blazing isn't going to help the situation.

But honestly for the most part it's called having an opinion,I have no agenda other than the preservation of peace and humanity.

I will express views which maybe inaccurate or wrong, others may take the wrong way.

I very much doubt that the world's military strategist's read this and take the advice.

So much like people yelling at a football match or complaining in a pub saying what the club is doing wrong,most people are just venting frustrations and fear's.

So really what's the harm?

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"Two years of Covid and the Fab Virus section has shown what an amazing amount of knowledge and experience about viruses and vaccines we have amongst our little pervy sex community.

Truly amazing.

What other things are we awash with experts on (except solving the biggest baddest subjects of all - how can single guys get laid on here AND am I a bi man if I suck cock)"

I am amused by this because every time I've asked why people would claim to know more about the virus than actual experts in their fields you have stated that it is important to "question" them and that I was asking this as a "tactic".

Yet here you are, "tongue in cheek" mocking the Fab "experts".

Truly amazing indeed

Brighton

Truly amazing.

What other things are we awash with experts on (except solving the biggest baddest subjects of all - how can single guys get laid on here AND am I a bi man if I suck cock)

I am not a political person by any stretch of the imagination.

In fact I would class my political stance as vanilla.

However I have learned more in the last few weeks than my entire life,I certainly don't claim to be an expert in anything other than life I guess.

But I do know right from wrong and whilst I have no idea how military strategy works I can see even from my untrained eye that going in guns blazing isn't going to help the situation.

But honestly for the most part it's called having an opinion,I have no agenda other than the preservation of peace and humanity.

I will express views which maybe inaccurate or wrong, others may take the wrong way.

I very much doubt that the world's military strategist's read this and take the advice.

So much like people yelling at a football match or complaining in a pub saying what the club is doing wrong,most people are just venting frustrations and fear's.

So really what's the harm?"

No harm at all and good discussion and sharing of differing opinions is a great thing. Just a shame people are so tribalist.

Everyone is so damned triggered though. My tongue was firmly in my cheek when I started this thread because the world is just so damn bleak that sometimes you just need to laugh at ourselves.

Brighton

Truly amazing.

I am amused by this because every time I've asked why people would claim to know more about the virus than actual experts in their fields you have stated that it is important to "question" them and that I was asking this as a "tactic".

Yet here you are, "tongue in cheek" mocking the Fab "experts".

Truly amazing indeed "

I know it must be quite bemusing to you.

Note I made fun of myself too.

Maybe lighten up a bit and be more like your namesake “Easy”

By *ustintime69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Well it made me smile and if it helps to stop tribalism on here and elsewhere then you get my vote

» Add a new message to this topic