FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Putin grandstanding

Putin grandstanding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovebjs OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I see he has given a real show for the world to see! I mean a football stadium ffs.

I wonder how many were coerced into being there.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I see he has given a real show for the world to see! I mean a football stadium ffs.

"

Probably none of them.

You may be surprised that Putin is, and has been for a very long time, a leader the Russians love. He saved them from economic ruin. Rebuilt their pride. Rebuilt their armed forces.

Just because, he and they, are demonised in the west, it doesn’t mean that there aren’t millions of Russians supporting him.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"I see he has given a real show for the world to see! I mean a football stadium ffs.

Probably none of them.

You may be surprised that Putin is, and has been for a very long time, a leader the Russians love. He saved them from economic ruin. Rebuilt their pride. Rebuilt their armed forces.

Just because, he and they, are demonised in the west, it doesn’t mean that there aren’t millions of Russians supporting him. "

Reuters quoting civil servants and students being forced to attend .

I agree however lots of Russians who have been spoon fed the bullshit. support him 100%

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

The missing footage from today's rally

https://youtu.be/LNBjMRvOB5M

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Is it just me or is Zelenskyy a churchillian figure.

Cometh the hour cometh the man.

I know he wasn’t the best peacetime president but good grief what a leader by example. He knows he’s a prime target but doesn’t leave.,

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

He's like Hitler or Saddam or Napoleon or Osama or Gadaffi in a turtle neck.

He's a little prick.

Yeh 90% blindly follow him. I know I wouldn't.

He's had and now has got blood on his filthy scummy hands.

Children dead because of his imbecile ideas about the stupid Russian fatherland. I say fuck Russia and give them a taste of their own medicine.

They are a bunch of cultureless Scithian thugs.

Bedford

"Is it just me or is Zelenskyy a churchillian figure.

Cometh the hour cometh the man.

I know he wasn’t the best peacetime president but good grief what a leader by example. He knows he’s a prime target but doesn’t leave.,

"

He's got balls aplenty where as Pootin has only got one if any at all.

Pootin has a third nipple and a golden gun in a safe in his office next to a set of metal teeth and tungsten bowler hat. He kisses a picture of actor Robert Shaw in shorts and blond hair.

He dresses up as Bela Lugosi and Vlad the Impaler.

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Probably none of them.

Just because, he and they, are demonised in the west, it doesn’t mean that there aren’t millions of Russians supporting him. "

Really, with the educated and young leaving the country by any means, and a built up armed forces struggling in Ukraine says it all, now facing economic ruin.

There are millions in Russia who don't support him and many of those are old enough to remember the soviet era and live in rural areas.

Putin has forgotten he is the president in in Moscow, and not the rest of Russia. That is how many see him in Russia. The country is vast, he cannot lead it all.

Bedford

Probably none of them.

Just because, he and they, are demonised in the west, it doesn’t mean that there aren’t millions of Russians supporting him.

Really, with the educated and young leaving the country by any means, and a built up armed forces struggling in Ukraine says it all, now facing economic ruin.

There are millions in Russia who don't support him and many of those are old enough to remember the soviet era and live in rural areas.

Putin has forgotten he is the president in in Moscow, and not the rest of Russia. That is how many see him in Russia. The country is vast, he cannot lead it all. "

Alot think he's a dickhead a few actually say it.

Do we really need a super power in Europe? They always seem to fuck things up.

Break Russia up and throw it in a trash can.

Bristol

Well as Putin has branded anyone who is not pro Russia are trators and scum many will have been coerced into waving the flag.

Just like in Iran whe bigwigs have a parade all the businesses have to close and the people are expected to be on the streets waving the flag

Anyone not complying is pointed out to the authorities.

Just throwing it out there

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

A lot of Russian support putin

Because of the threat of nato at its border.which to them is valid.

Bristol

"A lot of Russian support putin

Because of the threat of nato at its border.which to them is valid.

"

That’s just one excuse he is using, even though Ukraine has said it would not join nato he is not going to stop.

He wants total control of the country everything else is a red herring.

Look at the shit he is feeding his people, even trying to stop them seeing the real WAR that is going on.

The ones that do know and can afford to leave the country are doing so but even then some are getting turned back and not allowed to travel.

Fuck all world leaders to be honest , they couldn’t give a crap about us plebs.

He's paying them to attend. Same as Trump does.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"He's like Hitler or Saddam or Napoleon or Osama or Gadaffi in a turtle neck.

He's a little prick.

Children dead because of his imbecile ideas about the stupid Russian fatherland. I say fuck Russia and give them a taste of their own medicine.

"

he has had blood on his hands for years after flattening chechnya and allepo in syria but no one really gave a fuck then, wonder why the outrage now all of a sudden? Surley its not just because the ukrainians look like us is it,

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Well much like Trump he has his fanatical followers and much like Trump s they follow blindly without thought.

Also if you are a soldier it's alot more difficult to say no if you want to be loyal to your country despite not wanting to be there.

Bristol

"Well much like Trump he has his fanatical followers and much like Trump s they follow blindly without thought.

Also if you are a soldier it's alot more difficult to say no if you want to be loyal to your country despite not wanting to be there.

"

Yup if you zoom in on some of the faces they are not exactly ecstatic about being there

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"He's like Hitler or Saddam or Napoleon or Osama or Gadaffi in a turtle neck.

He's a little prick.

he has had blood on his hands for years after flattening chechnya and allepo in syria but no one really gave a fuck then, wonder why the outrage now all of a sudden? Surley its not just because the ukrainians look like us is it, "

Tribal, you are born into the tribe, that tribe has allies that tribe has others. Not a lot has changed in the years the human race has walked on the planet.

Bristol

Was just looking at an unsubstantiated report on the daily mail web fees reporting morgues in Belarus over flowing with Russian fatalities

Bodies being moved at night so to hide the facts.

They can only hide it for so long before soldiers not returning to families in Russia showing the people there just how many Russia has lost.

What a waste of human life

Just so some cunt can sit in his palace all ice and safe while others suffer!

Bristol

On goggle box just now a reporter in Russia asking people why they were attending.

A lot had been told to by employers with the rest of the day off.

You can bet the employers were told to make sure their employees attended

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Cookstown

"

Almost certainly one of his lookalikes that was there not him, far too risky

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

See the size of that coat he had on.

» Add a new message to this topic