FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > 6000 missiles

6000 missiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Say what you like about Boris & Co, and I (mr) have not been shy in criticising the blonde fool on a number of occasions - but he and the Givt are doing the right thing ratcheting up the support for Ukraine.

“Godspeed” to the lethal aid package - and fly Javelins. Fly true!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Yes its a good job that the British and American intelligence was so good and we could supply and train the Ukrainians before it all kicked off. I see the promise of weapons from Germany according to the ambassador have still to materialise in the numbers promised.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Say what you like about Boris & Co, and I (mr) have not been shy in criticising the blonde fool on a number of occasions - but he and the Givt are doing the right thing ratcheting up the support for Ukraine.

“Godspeed” to the lethal aid package - and fly Javelins. Fly true! "

yep certainly is a lot of missiles and other weapons being sent to help Ukraine in its hour of need. I read that the UK is also donating 25 million pounds to help pay towards the Ukrainian army's pay.

near ipswich

Boris must be doing something right if Putin is saying that he is the most anti Russian leader in the west.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Yes its a good job that the British and American intelligence was so good and we could supply and train the Ukrainians before it all kicked off. I see the promise of weapons from Germany according to the ambassador have still to materialise in the numbers promised."

You have a good post there Costa but your obsession with Germany brings it down. I know it’s like my obsession with Boris as you know .

We all know if the Germans plan something it usually happens and happens well, even if slower.

I am very happy that Boris is taking direct action so for once I will agree to support him.

near ipswich

"Yes its a good job that the British and American intelligence was so good and we could supply and train the Ukrainians before it all kicked off. I see the promise of weapons from Germany according to the ambassador have still to materialise in the numbers promised.

You have a good post there Costa but your obsession with Germany brings it down. I know it’s like my obsession with Boris as you know .

We all know if the Germans plan something it usually happens and happens well, even if slower.

I am very happy that Boris is taking direct action so for once I will agree to support him. "

Not an obsession just a thread i made yesterday asking what Germany would do as i knew there were meetings going on today and wondered how others saw it.I am pissed off they they haven't been held to account on the promise to send arms which most are still in Germany my guess is they dont want to piss Putin off too much as they need his gas.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Boris must be doing something right if Putin is saying that he is the most anti Russian leader in the west."

I expect Putin is rather annoyed that his lovely tanks are being turned into scrap metal by British weapons. The news that even more are being supplied will not be good news for him

"Yes its a good job that the British and American intelligence was so good and we could supply and train the Ukrainians before it all kicked off. I see the promise of weapons from Germany according to the ambassador have still to materialise in the numbers promised.

I am very happy that Boris is taking direct action so for once I will agree to support him. Not an obsession just a thread i made yesterday asking what Germany would do as i knew there were meetings going on today and wondered how others saw it.I am pissed off they they haven't been held to account on the promise to send arms which most are still in Germany my guess is they dont want to piss Putin off too much as they need his gas."

Yes was thinking the same thing. Having worked in Germany and knowing how they operate, if they wanted it done, it would be and done well, just look how effectively the mobilised to evacuate German nationals from Italy at the very start of the pandemic.

But this thread was about Partyboy Boris not Ze Germans.

near ipswich

I am very happy that Boris is taking direct action so for once I will agree to support him. Not an obsession just a thread i made yesterday asking what Germany would do as i knew there were meetings going on today and wondered how others saw it.I am pissed off they they haven't been held to account on the promise to send arms which most are still in Germany my guess is they dont want to piss Putin off too much as they need his gas.

Yes was thinking the same thing. Having worked in Germany and knowing how they operate, if they wanted it done, it would be and done well, just look how effectively the mobilised to evacuate German nationals from Italy at the very start of the pandemic.

But this thread was about Partyboy Boris not Ze Germans.

"

sorry i thought it was the rubles for gas thread.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Boris must be doing something right if Putin is saying that he is the most anti Russian leader in the west."

Hardly surprising given what happened in Salisbury!

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Boris must be doing something right if Putin is saying that he is the most anti Russian leader in the west.

Hardly surprising given what happened in Salisbury!"

Also the amount of time Macron has spent on the phone with Putin you just don’t know what he can spend so much time talking about.

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

"Boris must be doing something right if Putin is saying that he is the most anti Russian leader in the west.

Also the amount of time Macron has spent on the phone with Putin you just don’t know what he can spend so much time talking about.

"

Probably trying to flog him a Renault

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Probably trying to flog him a Renault "

Putin is probably doing a deal for cheap gas and oil with the French in exchange for the French to allow unhindered and unvetted people to pass the French borders to flood our country.

near ipswich

Probably trying to flog him a Renault "

glad to see the French have finally got on board and stopped production in Russia yesterday i wonder if macron was bullied into it yesterday?

Bristol

Probably trying to flog him a Renault glad to see the French have finally got on board and stopped production in Russia yesterday i wonder if macron was bullied into it yesterday?"

He managed to distance himself from that by saying that businesses who have interests in Russia must make up their own minds

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

I have no idea how they are getting weapons and aid into Ukraine, unchallenged. Scary undertakings but whoever is delivering and receiving is doing a mighty fine job!

Bristol

"I have no idea how they are getting weapons and aid into Ukraine, unchallenged. Scary undertakings but whoever is delivering and receiving is doing a mighty fine job!"

"I have no idea how they are getting weapons and aid into Ukraine, unchallenged. Scary undertakings but whoever is delivering and receiving is doing a mighty fine job!"

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Cookstown

Just because Boris has to broadcast how he is helping doesn't mean others aren't doing the same or more quietly and discreetly

Bristol

"Just because Boris has to broadcast how he is helping doesn't mean others aren't doing the same or more quietly and discreetly "

I hat you mean like Germany?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Putin is probably doing a deal for cheap gas and oil with the French in exchange for the French to allow unhindered and unvetted people to pass the French borders to flood our country."

I don't think you need to worry on that front - mainland Europe is taking the refugees as any humane country or goverment would whereas Global Britain makes empty promises and makes it nigh impossible for refugees from any country to get there.

Even so, there ARE many compassionate people in the UK who would like to help Ukrainian women and children but the nationalist government and the people who put them there are making sure that wont happen as only a trickle manage to weave their way through the complicated visa process having to prove that they are who they say they are, present recent household bills, passports, a signed document from a notaire (or person in public office) etc. etc.

All rather straightforward when you are fleeing your bombed home.

Global Britain - more like Global Catastrophe.

Cookstown

[Removed by poster at 25/03/22 22:42:29]

Cookstown

"Just because Boris has to broadcast how he is helping doesn't mean others aren't doing the same or more quietly and discreetly

I hat you mean like Germany? "

Yes I do, and I don't see many countries openly boasting how many refugees they are taking like good ol Boris

Terra Firma

[Removed by poster at 25/03/22 23:12:48]

Terra Firma

"

Putin is probably doing a deal for cheap gas and oil with the French in exchange for the French to allow unhindered and unvetted people to pass the French borders to flood our country.

I don't think you need to worry on that front - mainland Europe is taking the refugees as any humane country or goverment would whereas Global Britain makes empty promises and makes it nigh impossible for refugees from any country to get there.

Even so, there ARE many compassionate people in the UK who would like to help Ukrainian women and children but the nationalist government and the people who put them there are making sure that wont happen as only a trickle manage to weave their way through the complicated visa process having to prove that they are who they say they are, present recent household bills, passports, a signed document from a notaire (or person in public office) etc. etc.

All rather straightforward when you are fleeing your bombed home.

Global Britain - more like Global Catastrophe.

"

I'm sure you can put your views forward in a less inflammatory way.

You isolate your audience with comments that could be seen as spurious in the way you construct your narrative framework, that include phrases such as, "nationalist" and "Global Britain".

You lose your impetus and with it the chance of changing hearts and minds. A little composure and thought, might be your friend.

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Thing is, it is ideal to donate weapons that are going to go out of date. Better and cheaper the Ukrainians use them than safe disposal in the UK.

I very much suspect that there is a lot of other military tech being used to help Ukraine that we don't know of yet.

» Add a new message to this topic