FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Ukraine Phase 1?

Ukraine Phase 1?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So is this announcement by Russia a face saving exercise or a ruse to regroup before resuming the attack westwards?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I would not trust what he said to be honest.

While he said they will concentrate forces does not mean stopping the attacts on the other cities and the capital will still be his goal.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"I would not trust what he said to be honest.

While he said they will concentrate forces does not mean stopping the attacts on the other cities and the capital will still be his goal.

"

I personally think that the uk and usa know exactly what he is going to do it seems to me they have been getting intel from the inside since before the invasion.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would not trust what he said to be honest.

I personally think that the uk and usa know exactly what he is going to do it seems to me they have been getting intel from the inside since before the invasion."

Or Russias just been that transparent about their goals and the size of their forces,Their trying to keep their own people in check.Obviously their propaganda ignores them murdering innocents.

Think theres a power struggle coming up in Russia so I doubt anyone wants to ruin their chances by giving intel.

Think Russia at this point wants the prestige of taking the capital so that will be their primary goal in the next offensive they just don’t want to say it incase they fail.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Hopefully the sheer weight of gutsy resistance and the material support has altered his perspective into a face saving exercise.

That being said I wouldn’t trust a word. Within 24 hours of his peacekeeping operation in the disputed regions he went and invaded.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Well I'm guessing phase 1 was testing the waters too see how much he could get away with.

And see what NATO and it's allies did in response.

I fear he has definitely been holding back although I doubt the poor souls living in the Ukraine would agree.

I think not only the people of Ukraine but the world is holding its breath to see what happens next.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Well I'm guessing phase 1 was testing the waters too see how much he could get away with.

I fear he has definitely been holding back although I doubt the poor souls living in the Ukraine would agree.

I think not only the people of Ukraine but the world is holding its breath to see what happens next.

"

i said he was using his shit troops a few weeks ago to probe there defences to see how he would proceed and got told i was talking rubbish, personaly i still think we aint seen the worst of what he will do, when you look at what they done chechnya and syria whats happening in ukraine is a skirmish to the russians, obviously if your ukrainian i should imagine it feels like the end of the world, who knows if he will pull back to the east of the country but like yourself i think there is worse to come

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Well I'm guessing phase 1 was testing the waters too see how much he could get away with.

i said he was using his shit troops a few weeks ago to probe there defences to see how he would proceed and got told i was talking rubbish, personaly i still think we aint seen the worst of what he will do, when you look at what they done chechnya and syria whats happening in ukraine is a skirmish to the russians, obviously if your ukrainian i should imagine it feels like the end of the world, who knows if he will pull back to the east of the country but like yourself i think there is worse to come"

he used a lot of his very high quality troops and equipment in his intial probes with the shit troops rolling in behind to consolidate ground saddly for him the ukrainians were ready let the crack troops run then smashed to poorly trained troops running the supplys and logistics once the crack troops ran out of fuel food and bullets it was a matter of time before they were slowly inexorabley mauled to bits hence the high number of high ranking officers being taken out in forward actions

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

[Removed by poster at 26/03/22 23:54:51]

» Add a new message to this topic