FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > SAS in Ukraine?

SAS in Ukraine?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yron69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Russia is investigating the possibility that 20 members of the SAS are active in Ukraine.

A possibility considering the hiding Russian armoured columns have been getting by Ukrainian ambush squads.

But if it turns out to be true what would the Russians do about it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

What could they do really? Declare war on the west?

The west are already supplying masses of air recon' and weapons and technical know-how.

Maybe what they will do is just to create more propaganda about how the Russians are so hard done by and kill more Ukranians.

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

I read on a news site the SAS guys was retired members of the SAS ,so that would make them mercenaries.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

They were there way before February 24 training Ukrainian soldiers but you can bet that Putin will find some proof that they are still there according to reliable Russian sources of corse

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Really, how do they know its 20, if they do then they know where they are. Even if captured, they still have a hard job proving they are serving SAS.

Clutching at straws it seems.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Really, how do they know its 20, if they do then they know where they are. Even if captured, they still have a hard job proving they are serving SAS.

Clutching at straws it seems. "

They’ve had to register with a website that is visible to the public. You can subscribe to them via “findmysas” on your phone. Apparently that's how all military intelligence works these days

By *ynonvalleyboyMan  over a year ago

merthyr

"Really, how do they know its 20, if they do then they know where they are. Even if captured, they still have a hard job proving they are serving SAS.

Clutching at straws it seems. "

Now the woman in asda said it was 17, although the bloke in Tesco said 21,

I would think that most members of NATO have special operations forces in the theatre.

"I would think that most members of NATO have special operations forces in the theatre."

Dads Army, the stage show?

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"

They’ve had to register with a website that is visible to the public. You can subscribe to them via “findmysas” on your phone. Apparently that's how all military intelligence works these days "

Sadly, it probably does.

"I would think that most members of NATO have special operations forces in the theatre.

Dads Army, the stage show? "

If you like?

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I would think that most members of NATO have special operations forces in the theatre."

This is true. They may, or may not, be engaged in actual fighting but will be training and advising the Ukrainians. After all, what better way is there to test tactics, logistics and weapon systems against one of the world's most aggressive military nations?

One thing this awful conflict has shown is the weakness of the current Russian armed forces. Their command structure in all 3 services is very poor, their training abysmal and their discipline virtually non existent.

Unless Putin is a complete idiot he will get the message that his whole armed forces need restructuring and rearming. That will take years and masses of money he will not have in future.

Trying to win a war by making the other side run out of the munitions used to kill your own men and esuipment is not a sustainable tactic which is why he is using up old long range weapons (e.g. shells and multi rocket launchers) to try and destroy soft stationary targets like housing, hospitals and schools.

"I would think that most members of NATO have special operations forces in the theatre.

This is true. They may, or may not, be engaged in actual fighting but will be training and advising the Ukrainians. After all, what better way is there to test tactics, logistics and weapon systems against one of the world's most aggressive military nations?

One thing this awful conflict has shown is the weakness of the current Russian armed forces. Their command structure in all 3 services is very poor, their training abysmal and their discipline virtually non existent.

Unless Putin is a complete idiot he will get the message that his whole armed forces need restructuring and rearming. That will take years and masses of money he will not have in future.

Trying to win a war by making the other side run out of the munitions used to kill your own men and esuipment is not a sustainable tactic which is why he is using up old long range weapons (e.g. shells and multi rocket launchers) to try and destroy soft stationary targets like housing, hospitals and schools. "

Is this why he's waving his nuclear cock rocket about as a threat?

Trying to win a war by making the other side run out of the munitions used to kill your own men and esuipment is not a sustainable tactic which is why he is using up old long range weapons (e.g. shells and multi rocket launchers) to try and destroy soft stationary targets like housing, hospitals and schools.

Is this why he's waving his nuclear cock rocket about as a threat?"

This is very true!

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

"Trying to win a war by making the other side run out of the munitions used to kill your own men and esuipment is not a sustainable tactic which is why he is using up old long range weapons (e.g. shells and multi rocket launchers) to try and destroy soft stationary targets like housing, hospitals and schools. "

Actually, the reason for the dumb bombs and using smart bombs as dumb bombs is simply because the smart bombs need the GPS system to function. GPS is American owned and has had its coverage turned off for Russia.

Glasgow

Is this why he's waving his nuclear cock rocket about as a threat?"

Yes. He now realises 250,000 nato troops could flatted his 1,400,000 conscript army. His only defense is nuclear.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

And unfortunately, from the military policies of Russia- Tactical or Strategic, he's willing to use them.

It's written in to respond to an attack on Russia as needed. We're sliding on a very slippery one way slope of no return.

Tanks, missles, training (whether in Ukraine or outside) and now aircraft is becoming difficult to justify as 'stand off assistance'.

I agree we should assist, just blabbing and bragging will become an issue. Russia uses 'little green men' to hide involvement.

We say it is acceptable to use our weapons to attack Russia on their own soil, it's pretty obvious they will so why did our government spout off they encourage it.

What if preventing shipments means destruction at source by a couple of hypersonics into UK factories?

We're are 3 words from from the brink "we declare war".

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

If it was 20 S.A.S. wouldn’t Russia have been defeated now?

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

'Unless Putin is a complete idiot he will get the message that his whole armed forces need restructuring and rearming. That will take years and masses of money he will not have in future"

WW2 came from lessons learnt, reparations and sanctions imposed from WW1 on Germany.

He'll be back in a few years bigger and better and we'd better be ready if we get through this one.

"If it was 20 S.A.S. wouldn’t Russia have been defeated now?

"

Is this why he's waving his nuclear cock rocket about as a threat?

Yes. He now realises 250,000 nato troops could flatted his 1,400,000 conscript army. His only defense is nuclear. "

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Highly likely I'd have thought... Can't see the point in supplying arms to them if they have no training in how to use them...so we have to send people to train them / operate them.... It smells of the way Vietnam escalated from a few "military advisors" to... Well... All out war...

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Russia don’t have the capabilities for a war there war machine is useless and older than water

Tin town

"Russia don’t have the capabilities for a war there war machine is useless and older than water "

Maybe, but rather worryingly they have nukes... And novichok... Which means they don't have many levels to escalate through before they get to highest level.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

[Removed by poster at 28/04/22 11:20:23]

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"And unfortunately, from the military policies of Russia- Tactical or Strategic, he's willing to use them.

It's written in to respond to an attack on Russia as needed. We're sliding on a very slippery one way slope of no return.

Tanks, missles, training (whether in Ukraine or outside) and now aircraft is becoming difficult to justify as 'stand off assistance'.

I agree we should assist, just blabbing and bragging will become an issue. Russia uses 'little green men' to hide involvement.

We say it is acceptable to use our weapons to attack Russia on their own soil, it's pretty obvious they will so why did our government spout off they encourage it.

What if preventing shipments means destruction at source by a couple of hypersonics into UK factories?

"

Liz Truss needs a roll of duck tape suitably applied

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Russia don’t have the capabilities for a war there war machine is useless and older than water

Maybe, but rather worryingly they have nukes... And novichok... Which means they don't have many levels to escalate through before they get to highest level. "

do they tho they are the masters of misinformation and bullshit just look at there tanks totally useless there nukes are as old as there tanks

Tin town

"And unfortunately, from the military policies of Russia- Tactical or Strategic, he's willing to use them.

Liz Truss needs a roll of duck tape suitably applied "

Yeah you wonder "why say that?" when she says some things...

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Yeah you wonder "why say that?" when she says some things... "

I’d go further, I just need to see a picture of her and think “why?” She is a waste of cells.

Glasgow

"

Any strike against any nation outside Ukraine by Russia would be a declaration of war. Russia is struggling at present against a far smaller army, they certainly don't want another country, like Britain and NATO, crawling all over them.

It looks now as if the Ukraine forces have the measure of the far larger Russian army. The more targets Russia send in for the Ukrainians to destroy the harder it will become to sustain the attack.

Ukraine will soon start sinking more Russian ships with long range anti ship misiles and start to consolidate the Black Sea coast.

Russia may rattle their nuclear sabre but they really will not want the west to use its hypersonic misiles against them.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

Yeah you wonder "why say that?" when she says some things...

I’d go further, I just need to see a picture of her and think “why?” She is a waste of cells."

I agree with all the Truss comments. I found myself questioning whether she was going solo on her speeches or getting them signed off by Boris. I concluded it really wouldn't make a blind bit of difference...

By *uietcountryboy69Man  over a year ago

nearby

If mercenaries are captured, has it been the case where a high value prisoner exchange has happened ? Maybe in 1 or 2 instances this has happened, although, no major media focus on this, I think there are no rules of war here where mercenaries are involved. , the captured person might be potentially of high value, or else, of no value at all, and, then his fate will be decided, I hate this war, I'm really hating to see innocent people being killed, beautiful cities being destroyed, AND THE ONLY MAJOR GOAL FOR THE INVADERS IS GREED AND POWER, NORMAL PEOPLE ARE BEING POLARISED THROUGH FALSE MEDIA. I am quiet pessimistic towards a resolution being found anytime soon. I had a funny chat with a facebook friend over a few beers recently, and we decided a solution would be , a 900 yards strike with a 50 cal well aimed in a Russian main street.

How much is a bullet, that would be money well spent.

» Add a new message to this topic