near ipswich

"nice and sunny here but more lowlands.

Do you have a field full of unicorns?"

no just a beach and sea.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"Are we there yet?"

The rivers containing human shit flow downwards.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Do you have a field full of unicorns?no just a beach and sea. "

In Ipswich? Was that a new Brexit benefit?

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Do you have a field full of unicorns?no just a beach and sea.

In Ipswich? Was that a new Brexit benefit?"

Near ipswich my profile says.

By *oo hot OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

trembling in anticipation...

how long yet?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"trembling in anticipation...

how long yet?"

50 years??

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

how long yet?"

I wouldn't hold your breath

Brighton

In Ipswich? Was that a new Brexit benefit?Near ipswich my profile says."

Ah the Costa Del Suffolk

near ipswich

In Ipswich? Was that a new Brexit benefit?Near ipswich my profile says.

Ah the Costa Del Suffolk"

golden fields

how long yet?"

Blue passports (we could have had anyway), and crown mark on pint glasses. I think we've already peaked with brexit benefits.

Some very bitter angry people on here best take a chill pill before you explode just living the dream sunny days

Brighton

"Some very bitter angry people on here best take a chill pill before you explode just living the dream sunny days "

Nah it’s cathartic. It’s also fun winding up leave voters.

North West

"Some very bitter angry people on here best take a chill pill before you explode just living the dream sunny days "

Yours is the only remotely serious comment on the thread- everything else is obvious banter - even the thread header itself lol.

Here, I wonder if you find this funny, bitter, or just true…

The definition of Brexit. Watching on as a bunch of illiterates burn down the local library.

golden fields

"Some very bitter angry people on here best take a chill pill before you explode just living the dream sunny days

Nah it’s cathartic. It’s also fun winding up leave voters."

This whole section of the forum is for poking fun of people who still think that brexit is a good idea.

"Some very bitter angry people on here best take a chill pill before you explode just living the dream sunny days

This whole section of the forum is for poking fun of people who still think that brexit is a good idea. "

There aren’t many left now, most have disappeared, bless them

golden fields

This whole section of the forum is for poking fun of people who still think that brexit is a good idea.

There aren’t many left now, most have disappeared, bless them "

I admire the hangers on, battling on against all reason and logic.

I especially enjoy the black Knight "it's only a flesh wound" argument.

Brighton

According to the ONS, Brexit is costing Britain £1,000,000 EVERY HOUR!

Yours is the only remotely serious comment on the thread- everything else is obvious banter - even the thread header itself lol.

The definition of Brexit. Watching on as a bunch of illiterates burn down the local library.

"

Don't no don't have a library labour council shut it down .

near ipswich

Nah it’s cathartic. It’s also fun winding up leave voters."

You need to work on your wind up skills if thats the case.

North West

Don't no don't have a library labour council shut it down . "

Know

near ipswich

Don't no don't have a library labour council shut it down .

Know"

Thats what happens when you don't have a library.

Don't no don't have a library labour council shut it down . "

There are at least 8 libraries in Rotherham

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

There aren’t many left now, most have disappeared, bless them "

your right there where is Lionel bob and Fabio your remain mates lol are the troops on the streets yet still waiting lol

near ipswich

There aren’t many left now, most have disappeared, bless them your right there where is Lionel bob and Fabio your remain mates lol are the troops on the streets yet still waiting lol"

I think a few were too embarrassed about their predictions and just changed their names.

thornaby

There aren’t many left now, most have disappeared, bless them your right there where is Lionel bob and Fabio your remain mates lol are the troops on the streets yet still waiting lolI think a few were too embarrassed about their predictions and just changed their names. "

ye think so aswell I do miss bob tho I think Lionel must of got sectioned tho lol

near ipswich

There aren’t many left now, most have disappeared, bless them your right there where is Lionel bob and Fabio your remain mates lol are the troops on the streets yet still waiting lolI think a few were too embarrassed about their predictions and just changed their names. ye think so aswell I do miss bob tho I think Lionel must of got sectioned tho lol"

Once corbyn got bounced that was it for him with politics he may return if starmer goes and corbyn gets let back in which i think the left will try to do.

thornaby

There aren’t many left now, most have disappeared, bless them your right there where is Lionel bob and Fabio your remain mates lol are the troops on the streets yet still waiting lolI think a few were too embarrassed about their predictions and just changed their names. ye think so aswell I do miss bob tho I think Lionel must of got sectioned tho lolOnce corbyn got bounced that was it for him with politics he may return if starmer goes and corbyn gets let back in which i think the left will try to do."

there be even in more shit that now if corbyn got back in lionel would soil himself lol

There aren’t many left now, most have disappeared, bless them your right there where is Lionel bob and Fabio your remain mates lol are the troops on the streets yet still waiting lol"

Fabio is still on here, troops on the streets?

near ipswich

There aren’t many left now, most have disappeared, bless them your right there where is Lionel bob and Fabio your remain mates lol are the troops on the streets yet still waiting lolI think a few were too embarrassed about their predictions and just changed their names. ye think so aswell I do miss bob tho I think Lionel must of got sectioned tho lolOnce corbyn got bounced that was it for him with politics he may return if starmer goes and corbyn gets let back in which i think the left will try to do.there be even in more shit that now if corbyn got back in lionel would soil himself lol"

You wait mate the far left and momentum are still there just playing the waiting game,Labour like to self destruct before a general election they find it far easier being in opposition than actually being held to account for anything.

thornaby

There aren’t many left now, most have disappeared, bless them your right there where is Lionel bob and Fabio your remain mates lol are the troops on the streets yet still waiting lol

Fabio is still on here, troops on the streets? "

troops in the streets to stop rioting over food shortages and medicines that was a Fabio quote lol

golden fields

There aren’t many left now, most have disappeared, bless them your right there where is Lionel bob and Fabio your remain mates lol are the troops on the streets yet still waiting lolI think a few were too embarrassed about their predictions and just changed their names. ye think so aswell I do miss bob tho I think Lionel must of got sectioned tho lolOnce corbyn got bounced that was it for him with politics he may return if starmer goes and corbyn gets let back in which i think the left will try to do.there be even in more shit that now if corbyn got back in lionel would soil himself lolYou wait mate the far left and momentum are still there just playing the waiting game,Labour like to self destruct before a general election they find it far easier being in opposition than actually being held to account for anything. "

I don't know if you believe this crap, or you're just picking the most ridiculous argument possible as an exercise in debating but yog must know this is total bullshit?

"Labour like to self destruct"! Nothing to do with the Tory media machine then? Lol.

near ipswich

There aren’t many left now, most have disappeared, bless them your right there where is Lionel bob and Fabio your remain mates lol are the troops on the streets yet still waiting lolI think a few were too embarrassed about their predictions and just changed their names. ye think so aswell I do miss bob tho I think Lionel must of got sectioned tho lolOnce corbyn got bounced that was it for him with politics he may return if starmer goes and corbyn gets let back in which i think the left will try to do.there be even in more shit that now if corbyn got back in lionel would soil himself lolYou wait mate the far left and momentum are still there just playing the waiting game,Labour like to self destruct before a general election they find it far easier being in opposition than actually being held to account for anything.

I don't know if you believe this crap, or you're just picking the most ridiculous argument possible as an exercise in debating but yog must know this is total bullshit?

"Labour like to self destruct"! Nothing to do with the Tory media machine then? Lol."

No mate the in fighting always starts before a general election nothing to do with the media they just report it.

golden fields

There aren’t many left now, most have disappeared, bless them your right there where is Lionel bob and Fabio your remain mates lol are the troops on the streets yet still waiting lolI think a few were too embarrassed about their predictions and just changed their names. ye think so aswell I do miss bob tho I think Lionel must of got sectioned tho lolOnce corbyn got bounced that was it for him with politics he may return if starmer goes and corbyn gets let back in which i think the left will try to do.there be even in more shit that now if corbyn got back in lionel would soil himself lolYou wait mate the far left and momentum are still there just playing the waiting game,Labour like to self destruct before a general election they find it far easier being in opposition than actually being held to account for anything.

"Labour like to self destruct"! Nothing to do with the Tory media machine then? Lol.No mate the in fighting always starts before a general election nothing to do with the media they just report it. "

Lol

near ipswich

"Labour like to self destruct"! Nothing to do with the Tory media machine then? Lol.No mate the in fighting always starts before a general election nothing to do with the media they just report it.

Lol"

I guess its not that funny if you actually support labour.

golden fields

"Labour like to self destruct"! Nothing to do with the Tory media machine then? Lol.No mate the in fighting always starts before a general election nothing to do with the media they just report it.

LolI guess its not that funny if you actually support labour."

Your posts are funny. Never seen such blind loyalty to a political party.

» Add a new message to this topic