FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Tories might be realising they can't push Starmer to resign

Tories might be realising they can't push Starmer to resign

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Because if Starmer resigns over 1 beer with a curry, how the hell can they save Johnson who has been the king of party central?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"Because if Starmer resigns over 1 beer with a curry, how the hell can they save Johnson who has been the king of party central?"

It makes no difference if Starmer resigns of not.

Conservative voters, on the whole, don't care, they will vote for Boris and the Tories no matter what.

I think at this point the Tories mainly wanna just muddy the waters as much as they can + imply false equivalence between Starmer + Johnson.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Sounding a bit bitter ?

"Sounding a bit bitter ?

"

Speculation is bitter? Um.... ok

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sounding a bit bitter ?

"

Do you want Starmer to resign?

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Sounding a bit bitter ?

Do you want Starmer to resign? "

No I don’t see any value in Starmer resigning but maybe just acknowledge that they might have overstepped the mark a bit might be nice

"Sounding a bit bitter ?

No I don’t see any value in Starmer resigning but maybe just acknowledge that they might have overstepped the mark a bit might be nice "

He should resign if fined, do you think the daily mail have gone over the top ? Especially as they kept stating that there is ‘war on’?

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

I dont think the tories want him to resign it makes him look worse if he doesn't.

"Sounding a bit bitter ?

No I don’t see any value in Starmer resigning but maybe just acknowledge that they might have overstepped the mark a bit might be nice "

Yes, take a leaf out Bojo's book

"I dont think the tories want him to resign it makes him look worse if he doesn't."

They literally can't push him to resign. Because Johnson is implicated in waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more.

"I dont think the tories want him to resign it makes him look worse if he doesn't."

But tories don’t care about these ‘parties’ etc? So why works he look worse for you?

near ipswich

"I dont think the tories want him to resign it makes him look worse if he doesn't.

They literally can't push him to resign. Because Johnson is implicated in waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more."

It was starmer who set the standard of resignation because boris was under investigation not the other way round simple.

"I dont think the tories want him to resign it makes him look worse if he doesn't.

They literally can't push him to resign. Because Johnson is implicated in waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more.It was starmer who set the standard of resignation because boris was under investigation not the other way round simple."

And did Boris resign??

near ipswich

They literally can't push him to resign. Because Johnson is implicated in waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more.It was starmer who set the standard of resignation because boris was under investigation not the other way round simple.

And did Boris resign?? "

no because he obviously doesn't see it as a resigning offence starmer does.

Hmmm I wonder what Johnson would see as a resigning offence. Anything at all?

They literally can't push him to resign. Because Johnson is implicated in waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more.It was starmer who set the standard of resignation because boris was under investigation not the other way round simple.

And did Boris resign?? no because he obviously doesn't see it as a resigning offence starmer does."

So if Starmer doesn’t resign he will look ‘worse’ because he is a hypocrite?

near ipswich

And did Boris resign?? no because he obviously doesn't see it as a resigning offence starmer does.

So if Starmer doesn’t resign he will look ‘worse’ because he is a hypocrite? "

Of course he will, he set the bar that high nobody else.

And did Boris resign?? no because he obviously doesn't see it as a resigning offence starmer does.

So if Starmer doesn’t resign he will look ‘worse’ because he is a hypocrite? Of course he will, he set the bar that high nobody else."

Boris is also hypocrite?? But that’s ok?So Starmer will look ‘worse’ because he has done (if fined) the exact same thing as Boris ? Interesting

near ipswich

So if Starmer doesn’t resign he will look ‘worse’ because he is a hypocrite? Of course he will, he set the bar that high nobody else.

Boris is also hypocrite?? But that’s ok?So Starmer will look ‘worse’ because he has done (if fined) the exact same thing as Boris ? Interesting "

He was warned ages ago by lisa nandy to change the subject and now its come back to bite him he only has himself to blame.No wonder he gave up the legal profession to become a politician.

So if Starmer doesn’t resign he will look ‘worse’ because he is a hypocrite? Of course he will, he set the bar that high nobody else.

Boris is also hypocrite?? But that’s ok?So Starmer will look ‘worse’ because he has done (if fined) the exact same thing as Boris ? Interesting He was warned ages ago by lisa nandy to change the subject and now its come back to bite him he only has himself to blame.No wonder he gave up the legal profession to become a politician. "

Why do you care what Lisa Nandy thinks? you are acting like a hypocrite

golden fields

"Hmmm I wonder what Johnson would see as a resigning offence. Anything at all?"

He would only be made to resign if he posed a risk to the Tories getting reelected.

As we can see from the Conservative voters who post on here. They simply do not give a fuck about what he does and says, they will vote for him regardless.

So why would he resign?

There is a rumour that Starmer will step down as leader during the investigation

They are all as bad as each other.. What did they know, why werent they scared. But they spread the fear nationwide.

"They are all as bad as each other.. What did they know, why werent they scared. But they spread the fear nationwide. "

No they are not all as bad as each other. You're buying into the narrative the Tories want you to believe. Because if they're all as bad as each other, effectively Johnson is off the hook...

"They are all as bad as each other.. What did they know, why werent they scared. But they spread the fear nationwide. "

Let me guess, it was a ‘plandemic’ ?

near ipswich

Boris is also hypocrite?? But that’s ok?So Starmer will look ‘worse’ because he has done (if fined) the exact same thing as Boris ? Interesting He was warned ages ago by lisa nandy to change the subject and now its come back to bite him he only has himself to blame.No wonder he gave up the legal profession to become a politician.

Why do you care what Lisa Nandy thinks? you are acting like a hypocrite "

you are so funny.

Boris is also hypocrite?? But that’s ok?So Starmer will look ‘worse’ because he has done (if fined) the exact same thing as Boris ? Interesting He was warned ages ago by lisa nandy to change the subject and now its come back to bite him he only has himself to blame.No wonder he gave up the legal profession to become a politician.

Why do you care what Lisa Nandy thinks? you are acting like a hypocrite you are so funny."

IDS told Boris to resign, what does this mean

By *ulaMan  over a year ago

Hitchin

Starmer brought this on him self ,looking for glory by outing Boris,not very bright is he,and some want him to run the country ,ill stick with Boris for now

"Starmer brought this on him self ,looking for glory by outing Boris,not very bright is he,and some want him to run the country ,ill stick with Boris for now

"

Why are you such a hypocrite?

golden fields

"Starmer brought this on him self ,looking for glory by outing Boris,not very bright is he,and some want him to run the country ,ill stick with Boris for now

"

100% this. This is exactly my argument. Conservative voters are completely loyal to the cause regardless of logic, reason, morals, integrity etc etc.

By *ulaMan  over a year ago

Hitchin

Why are you such a hypocrite? "

Im not a massive fan of Boris, Starmer spent time at PMQ's telling Boris to go when there is far more important things going on, i suspect because Starmer has nothing to offer, at least Boris is trying to do the day job, i wonder what influence Joy Allen will have on the police investigation, and Boris has apologised.

Im not a massive fan of Boris, Starmer spent time at PMQ's telling Boris to go when there is far more important things going on, i suspect because Starmer has nothing to offer, at least Boris is trying to do the day job, i wonder what influence Joy Allen will have on the police investigation, and Boris has apologised. "

Starmer will resign if he is issued a fine, so, why are you such a hypocrite?

near ipswich

Im not a massive fan of Boris, Starmer spent time at PMQ's telling Boris to go when there is far more important things going on, i suspect because Starmer has nothing to offer, at least Boris is trying to do the day job, i wonder what influence Joy Allen will have on the police investigation, and Boris has apologised.

Starmer will resign if he is issued a fine, so, why are you such a hypocrite?"

Do you actually understand what the word means?

Starmer will resign if he is issued a fine, so, why are you such a hypocrite?Do you actually understand what the word means?"

Yeah, do you? I will try again, why are you such a hypocrite?

Starmer will resign if he is issued a fine, so, why are you such a hypocrite?Do you actually understand what the word means?"

Here is the definition, have a read

: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion. 2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Suits you perfectly.

"Suits you perfectly. "

Care to elaborate, btw, I do miss your copy and pasted Tory propaganda material , whatever happened to them

Sterling bottom drawer stuff Bravo lmao.

"Sterling bottom drawer stuff Bravo lmao. "

What are you even talking about? do you have any idea?

"Sterling bottom drawer stuff Bravo lmao.

What are you even talking about? do you have any idea?"

Haha, looks like they are taking to no one about nothing

What are you even talking about? do you have any idea?"

Aww - Internet not doing what you want it to? hahaha

Aww - Internet not doing what you want it to? hahaha"

Literally have no idea what you're on about at this point. Feels like you just got at the laughing gas.

Literally have no idea what you're on about at this point. Feels like you just got at the laughing gas."

Literally have no idea what you're on about at this point. Feels like you just got at the laughing gas."

Then maybe you might work it out if you realise that my post wasn't talking to you originally !

near ipswich

Starmer will resign if he is issued a fine, so, why are you such a hypocrite?Do you actually understand what the word means?

: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion. 2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings"

good for you, maybe you will use it in its right context from now on.

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

Starmer will resign if he is issued a fine, so, why are you such a hypocrite?Do you actually understand what the word means?

: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion. 2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelingsgood for you, maybe you will use it in its right context from now on. "

You are being a hypocrite? Criticising Starmer to sticking to his beliefs whilst defending Boris who was a hypocrite when asking the nation to follow covid rules,

near ipswich

: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion. 2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelingsgood for you, maybe you will use it in its right context from now on.

You are being a hypocrite? Criticising Starmer to sticking to his beliefs whilst defending Boris who was a hypocrite when asking the nation to follow covid rules, "

I have not called for starmer to resign anywhere, thats his moral viewpoint not mine so no im not.

The situation is all rather funny.

Tories, desperate to deflect from Partygate, pushed Beergate as they knew they were gonna get a kicking in local elections.

Now when Starmer has said he'll actually stand down if fined, those same Tories are gonna have to run around + say they don't think Stamer should stand down over a fine. (Because their leader has done much worse than Starmer - and that's even if Starmer is found to have done anything wrong.)

» Add a new message to this topic