FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > new Partygate pics

new Partygate pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now there are pics of Johnson holding a glass of fizz at a party that he previously said had not happened. It's almost as if he's a lying, law breaking bastard...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Now there are pics of Johnson holding a glass of fizz at a party that he previously said had not happened. It's almost as if he's a lying, law breaking bastard..."

Haha, it is a circus, plenty more photos to come though

And it's almost as if the Met are compromised as hell...

"And it's almost as if the Met are compromised as hell..."

Yep, it’s another shit show in the life of Boris, I can’t wait to see his witless ministers try abs defend him,

He could take a leaf out of Rik Rock and Shaggy's book.

"He could take a leaf out of Rik Rock and Shaggy's book."

Tbh, how do we know it was alcohol? Is it definitely Boris? Is it definitely on those dates?

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

One thing I can’t understand is the garden gathering . Apparently some people who attended were fined and yet others weren’t . How does that work ?

Also which person will be receiving the £10,000 fine for this bring a bottle event? Members of the public were fined for organising gatherings . Usually the householders. Were these fines relevant at the time or not? If not the second question is mute.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

The photos of Boris raising a glass surrounded by open wine bottles proves this was not essential work with people 2m apart. He is a liar.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Now let’s grab some popcorn and sit back and watch the Johnson apologists contort themselves in ways that not even Olympic gymnasts can achieve as they either defend or deflect.

Bet the day the Sue Grey report is published there will be one or more of the following:

1) More stories about SKS or Angela Rayner

2) Announcement of dome half arsed scheme to tackle cost of living crisis

3) Announcement there will be windfall tax at some point in the future (when they can work out a formula that the oil/gas companies cam sign up to and everyone “looks good”)

4) More support for Ukraine

Leeds

They will no doubt remind us that we apparantly had the fastest vaccine roll out in Europe

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

I wonder who paid for the wine and stuff... Or is there only outrage if the wine was PERSONALISED ???

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Give a man an excuse, he can lie for a day, teach a man how to make up an excuse he can lie for a lifetime.

Here’s looking at you Boris and the Oxford debate society.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Now there are pics of Johnson holding a glass of fizz at a party that he previously said had not happened. It's almost as if he's a lying, law breaking bastard..."

Could these 're open the police investigations? They sound pretty damming and unless they all relate to the fine Boris received then surely this is enough for more fines

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"Now there are pics of Johnson holding a glass of fizz at a party that he previously said had not happened. It's almost as if he's a lying, law breaking bastard...

Could these 're open the police investigations? They sound pretty damming and unless they all relate to the fine Boris received then surely this is enough for more fines"

I believe these are are all in the gray report and so with the Met. Who knows tho ... Maybe finding out they had cheddars and not Doritos will be enough to reopen ....

"They will no doubt remind us that we apparantly had the fastest vaccine roll out in Europe"

Fastest growing economy in the G7

Jobs, jobs , jobs

How that cunt dare go out in public iv no idea cos im damn certain if hes not getting at least an egging this country will never recover and im setting up my own rebel state at my house

Leeds

The Liberal Democrats have written to the Met asking why Boris wasn't fined for this Nov 13 event where he is photographed raising a toast, surrounded by four open wine bottles, two bottles of fizz, half a bottle of gin, crisps and biscuits

milton keynes

"The Liberal Democrats have written to the Met asking why Boris wasn't fined for this Nov 13 event where he is photographed raising a toast, surrounded by four open wine bottles, two bottles of fizz, half a bottle of gin, crisps and biscuits"

Sounds a fair question to me. With photographic evidence it would seem an easy decision for the police. Do we need an investigation into the investigation?

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"They will no doubt remind us that we apparantly had the fastest vaccine roll out in Europe

Fastest growing economy in the G7

Jobs, jobs , jobs "

Yup that’s the job

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

We knew these pictures were coming as soon as Dominic Cummings said this very morning he was betting they would be appearing within the next 24-48hrs…… the pictures don’t really look great, but boris is like Teflon now! So unless someone big in cabinet stands up to him the weasels will all be weasels and back him!!!

"We knew these pictures were coming as soon as Dominic Cummings said this very morning he was betting they would be appearing within the next 24-48hrs…… the pictures don’t really look great, but boris is like Teflon now! So unless someone big in cabinet stands up to him the weasels will all be weasels and back him!!! "

True, but there are plenty more photos to come, it will be hilarious watching his sycophants stick up for him in the next few weeks

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"We knew these pictures were coming as soon as Dominic Cummings said this very morning he was betting they would be appearing within the next 24-48hrs…… the pictures don’t really look great, but boris is like Teflon now! So unless someone big in cabinet stands up to him the weasels will all be weasels and back him!!!

True, but there are plenty more photos to come, it will be hilarious watching his sycophants stick up for him in the next few weeks "

That's true. It's always funny watching people trying to defend the indefensible

[Removed by poster at 23/05/22 21:08:29]

But SKS had a curry and a beer!

Look over there there’s a war!

Gloucestershire

Well looks like an open and shut case, the slob is bang to rights now, he said nothing happened on the 13th Nov 2020, lying to him is natural as breathing air.

I said it yesterday the vultures are now circling, they smell the putrid stench emanating from the “big dog” and are ready to swoop in and tear the rotted flesh of the premiership of Boris Alexander Pffefel Johnson.

"Well looks like an open and shut case, the slob is bang to rights now, he said nothing happened on the 13th Nov 2020, lying to him is natural as breathing air.

I said it yesterday the vultures are now circling, they smell the putrid stench emanating from the “big dog” and are ready to swoop in and tear the rotted flesh of the premiership of Boris Alexander Pffefel Johnson."

I wish that was entirely true, Boris has surrounded himself with sycophantic, incompetent halfwits. He will survive for now because there really isn’t anyone even slightly suitable to replace him.

By *ayturners turn hayMan  over a year ago

Wellingborugh

"Now let’s grab some popcorn and sit back and watch the Johnson apologists contort themselves in ways that not even Olympic gymnasts can achieve as they either defend or deflect.

Bet the day the Sue Grey report is published there will be one or more of the following:

3) Announcement there will be windfall tax at some point in the future (when they can work out a formula that the oil/gas companies cam sign up to and everyone “looks good”)

4) More support for Ukraine"

. The reality is that no one is bothered or cares. Why would any rational person be concerned about something that happened a long time ago . Most people have enough common sense to give the government a bit of leeway in a time of crisis .Having a glass of wine is hardly even worth investigating.

The only odd thing is the amount of time that a small minority want to spend investigating Boris . Most people broke lock down rules . The county would ground to a standstill if we started investigating all of them .

golden fields

"Now let’s grab some popcorn and sit back and watch the Johnson apologists contort themselves in ways that not even Olympic gymnasts can achieve as they either defend or deflect.

4) More support for Ukraine. The reality is that no one is bothered or cares. Why would any rational person be concerned about something that happened a long time ago . Most people have enough common sense to give the government a bit of leeway in a time of crisis .Having a glass of wine is hardly even worth investigating.

The only odd thing is the amount of time that a small minority want to spend investigating Boris . Most people broke lock down rules . The county would ground to a standstill if we started investigating all of them . "

Once again I agree with you. But I don't share your enthusiasm for the abject apathy of the general public.

4) More support for Ukraine. The reality is that no one is bothered or cares. Why would any rational person be concerned about something that happened a long time ago . Most people have enough common sense to give the government a bit of leeway in a time of crisis .Having a glass of wine is hardly even worth investigating.

The only odd thing is the amount of time that a small minority want to spend investigating Boris . Most people broke lock down rules . The county would ground to a standstill if we started investigating all of them . "

Why do you have such contempt for British people?

golden fields

The only odd thing is the amount of time that a small minority want to spend investigating Boris . Most people broke lock down rules . The county would ground to a standstill if we started investigating all of them .

Why do you have such contempt for British people? "

Isn't that the primary qualification for being a Tory?

Why do you have such contempt for British people?

Isn't that the primary qualification for being a Tory?"

I don’t think all Tories have this devotion to Boris and contempt for their county, this is a Brexit PM and government,

By *rincessvenusCouple  over a year ago

Hull

surely this has to be the last straw for the liare TAXI FOR BORIS

I wondered who was gonna jump in and defend our lying, law breaking leader even now. Shoulda guessed it'd be Hay.

PS to Hay. I fucking care. Because when one of my oldest friends was dying, I couldn't visit. When he had his funeral, I had to watch it on zoom. I couldn't even be there to hug his widow. At the same time, Bors fucking Johnson was breaking his own law + necking booze.

Many many people have experiences like mine or worse.

"PS to Hay. I fucking care. Because when one of my oldest friends was dying, I couldn't visit. When he had his funeral, I had to watch it on zoom. I couldn't even be there to hug his widow. At the same time, Bors fucking Johnson was breaking his own law + necking booze.

"

Come the next general election imagine a montage of people expressing these kids of memories.

Wellingborugh

"PS to Hay. I fucking care. Because when one of my oldest friends was dying, I couldn't visit. When he had his funeral, I had to watch it on zoom. I couldn't even be there to hug his widow. At the same time, Bors fucking Johnson was breaking his own law + necking booze.

"

. Whilst it may be unfortunate that people could not attend funerals this is hardly the fault of the pm. The government were simply trying to do what was best for the country . Events at Downing Street had no impact on the overall death rate.

Everyone sympathises with the relatives of the deceased but a brief works get together is completely irrelevant in the overall scheme of things.

. Whilst it may be unfortunate that people could not attend funerals this is hardly the fault of the pm. The government were simply trying to do what was best for the country . Events at Downing Street had no impact on the overall death rate.

Everyone sympathises with the relatives of the deceased but a brief works get together is completely irrelevant in the overall scheme of things. "

What the hell are you even talking about? Johnson literally instituted the law that meant we could not see our loved ones or attend their funerals. He then broke that very same law himelf + lied and lied and lied about the matter. It's frankly hard to see how it could be more his fault!

As for sympathies for the deceased: Johnson has none whatsoever! If he had any, he would have resigned in shame long ago!

It also was not a brief works do, as you put it so pathetically. Johnson knew about + attended multiple illegal events during lockdown. And he fucking lied about his involvement over and over again.

Everyone sympathises with the relatives of the deceased but a brief works get together is completely irrelevant in the overall scheme of things. "

Except in November 2020 when this happened we were actually in another national lockdown and most people were not allowed to go to work. You were only meant to go to work if you were an essential worker, It doesn't matter how brief that party was.

There are bottles of wine and other alcohol on the table, Party food.

Plenty of people were fined for doing far less far less.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Apparently some people at this event which is alleged to have been called by Johnson have received a FPN, but not Johnson himself.

How can that be?

But for me, it’s not just this picture that proves beyond doubt that he lied in Parliament. It is the constant lying, the constant covering up and the complete debasing of the entire political system. And then we have the Metropolitan Police….

Allegedly this picture has been seen by the Met because they issued FPN’s to people who are in it, but not Johnson. The smell of corruption is rancid, especially when you remember what they did to the socially distanced, outdoor, mask wearing Sarah Everard vigil.

Why do you have such low morals and such utter contempt for the British people?

Brighton

“The reality” is that you clearly live in an alternative reality. The Daily Heil is the only paper today not carrying this headline. After weeks of deflection onto beergate!

Remember what the PM was telling the country in November 2020, five days into full lockdown and four days before that party:

“The more we comply, the more scrupulously we follow the guidance and the rules right now, the better all of our chances.”

You see the thing is Pat, if you ‘don’t care’ about drinking and partying at No10 with other people during lockdown, that’s fine. But that also means you don’t care about having laws imposed on you by lawbreakers, lying in Parliament or police cover ups. So why should anyone care what you think when you clearly don’t?

Brighton

"

To coin a phrase from another blind supporter... THIS

Brighton

OMG what an idiotic and insensitive response. There’s trolling and being outright hideous. You really should hang your head in shame. Diminishing 1000s of people’s grief is never a good look.

Also your lack of grasp over the facts is astounding, “brief works get together”

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

The bottom line with all this - which Tories are happy to ignore - is that these photos are proof that Boris lied to Parliament. He did deliberately mislead.

If you disagree with that, you're either a simpleton or someone - like Boris - who doesn't give a fuck about the difference between right and wrong; and that rules and laws don't apply to you - but they should to everyone else.

If you are of that nature, if you think Boris' behaviour is defensible; then you shouldn't be surprised if some people consider you a morally bankrupt low-life and use words like scum to characterise you.

After all, it's not an unreasonable judgement to make, given the evidence for it.

Leeds

A Government spokesperson has just said that the photos may have been taken by the Official photographer which proves it was a work event.

They really are clutchingvat straws

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"Apparently some people at this event which is alleged to have been called by Johnson have received a FPN, but not Johnson himself.

How can that be?

But for me, it’s not just this picture that proves beyond doubt that he lied in Parliament. It is the constant lying, the constant covering up and the complete debasing of the entire political system. And then we have the Metropolitan Police….

Allegedly this picture has been seen by the Met because they issued FPN’s to people who are in it, but not Johnson. The smell of corruption is rancid, especially when you remember what they did to the socially distanced, outdoor, mask wearing Sarah Everard vigil."

Indeed. I wonder if anyone at that party who did get a FPN will have anything to say about it, in public, if Gray and the subsequent parliamentary inquiry, fail to end in Boris' resignation as PM?

Probably not. If you work for this shower and you attended a party you knew was illegal; then you're likely not interested in justice or doing the right thing.

"A Government spokesperson has just said that the photos may have been taken by the Official photographer which proves it was a work event.

They really are clutchingvat straws"

They've got nothing and we all know it. Johnson is bang to rights.

golden fields

Sadly, a lot of British people are as ignorant/hateful as this.

This is why we've had 12 years of Tory rule working hard to destroy British life for the benefit of a small number of ultra rich. And why we ended up with the brexit clusterfuck.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Shock horror a politician lying who would of guessed, just amazes me that anyone took a blind bit of notice of what boris was telling people to do, he has always been full of shit so why did anyone think he wouldnt be full of shit about this, dont belive a word any of them say and you wont get outraged about it when they tell you porkies

"Shock horror a politician lying who would of guessed, just amazes me that anyone took a blind bit of notice of what boris was telling people to do, he has always been full of shit so why did anyone think he wouldnt be full of shit about this, dont belive a word any of them say and you wont get outraged about it when they tell you porkies"

It amazes you anybody took any notice of the law when it was there as a public health measure? Wow...

borehamwood

"Shock horror a politician lying who would of guessed, just amazes me that anyone took a blind bit of notice of what boris was telling people to do, he has always been full of shit so why did anyone think he wouldnt be full of shit about this, dont belive a word any of them say and you wont get outraged about it when they tell you porkies

It amazes you anybody took any notice of the law when it was there as a public health measure? Wow..."

i said it amazes me anyone took any notice of boris, as for the law i stuck to it 90% of the time but sometimes i didnt pretty much like most people i know, but hey you do you and i will do me

"Shock horror a politician lying who would of guessed, just amazes me that anyone took a blind bit of notice of what boris was telling people to do, he has always been full of shit so why did anyone think he wouldnt be full of shit about this, dont belive a word any of them say and you wont get outraged about it when they tell you porkies

It amazes you anybody took any notice of the law when it was there as a public health measure? Wow...i said it amazes me anyone took any notice of boris, as for the law i stuck to it 90% of the time but sometimes i didnt pretty much like most people i know, but hey you do you and i will do me"

Johnson's words are worthless. I agree with that bit at least.

By *oldilox and the BearCouple  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

My works didn't have any work doc's during covid, matter of fact we had to work longer days for fecking 9months due to sickness/maning levels. Our Christmas do was March and we forgo many leaving dos because of covid. How the hell is it ok for them to socialize and drink.

This group is corrupt and shows blatant contempt for the public.

I really hope we have a long hot summer, which will bring out the demonstrations and riots in london business districts again that we have not seen in years. As the clash once sung...London's burning

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"A Government spokesperson has just said that the photos may have been taken by the Official photographer which proves it was a work event.

I'm sure HMG will therefore pay for anyone who hot fined to appeal ...

Manchester

Yea the same official photographer who takes his holiday snaps . Is that a work event too?

Brighton

Penny dropping for Boris supporters yet? Police and Crime bill making “noisy and disruptive protest” illegal. Hmmm wonder why this lot might want the police to have those powers?

All through Covid people were saying this opportunistic Govt were using the pandemic as a smokescreen/distraction to stop people realising the slow steady erosion of our rights as citizens, workers and humans. How some people laughed and pointed fingers shouting “conspiracy theory”.

It wasn’t/isn’t they are!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Amen to this… I lost an aunt… because I followed the rules I couldn’t drive down to comfort my family, I couldn’t go to the funeral ( I had to watch via zoom)

I followed the rules… and your answer is about utter contempt…

Did you believe them when they appeared on your TV to tell you " we are all in it together " with a sombre expression and thanked the sacrifices you, the nation and the NHS were making..?

"Now there are pics of Johnson holding a glass of fizz at a party that he previously said had not happened. It's almost as if he's a lying, law breaking bastard...

Did you believe them when they appeared on your TV to tell you " we are all in it together " with a sombre expression and thanked the sacrifices you, the nation and the NHS were making..?"

Unfortunately we had to believe ‘them’. What was the alternative?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Did you believe them when they appeared on your TV to tell you " we are all in it together " with a sombre expression and thanked the sacrifices you, the nation and the NHS were making..?

Unfortunately we had to believe ‘them’. What was the alternative? "

Not believe them but continue to do what you believed to be right at the time.

Not believe them but continue to do what you believed to be right at the time. "

True, I hate never trusted Boris but even I am slightly surprised he stooped this low

Brighton

True, I hate never trusted Boris but even I am slightly surprised he stooped this low "

He truly is a despicable human being. This is the man who had an affair while his wife was battling cancer. Says a lot about his moral compass!

True, I hate never trusted Boris but even I am slightly surprised he stooped this low

He truly is a despicable human being. This is the man who had an affair while his wife was battling cancer. Says a lot about his moral compass! "

Yes but what about Jeremy ?

True, I hate never trusted Boris but even I am slightly surprised he stooped this low "

Makes you wonder how much of the story about him having Covid and nearly dying is true..?

milton keynes

As crazy as this sounds but seeing Boris caught out does not surprise me but the scale of these events is a surprise. Both politicians and civil servants seem to be involved. Also I read that some staff were appalled and questioned the events but were mocked for doing so. As someone once said 'in the name of God, go'

Brighton

Some more quotes...

"While Boris Johnson partied, I helped a child put on PPE to see his dying dad.”

"As Boris raised his glass and chortled, more than 60,000 of us still lived, still breathed, who, three months later, would be dead."

Anyone excusing the despicable behaviour of this awful man really need to consider their own morality.

Leeds

Boris walked into the office and saw a leaving party in full swing with alcohol being d*unk and empty wine bottles. Why didn't he tell his staff to follow the rules and go home instead of joining them for a glass of fizz ?

Manchester

"Boris walked into the office and saw a leaving party in full swing with alcohol being d*unk and empty wine bottles. Why didn't he tell his staff to follow the rules and go home instead of joining them for a glass of fizz ? "

And why did he say in parliament there were no parties when he actually attended them?

By *amantMan  over a year ago

Alnmouth

The Met had the pictures and, in their infinite wisdom, decided not to fine. They won't reopen the investigation and the lib dems can write as many letters as they like, the Met won't talk. The policy is not to talk about individual cases, they're not going to start with this one.

So, if he isn't legally guilty (which baffles me and many greater a legal mind), did he lie to the Commons? He stood up and explicitly said no rules were broken on that day. The most charitable excuse being, he walked into a room full of booze, toasted someone, and left. He didn't think that broke the rules and then proceeded to celebrate that same person leaving upstairs. But he was absolutely adamant that all laws were obeyed on that day. While it is, theoretically, perfectly possible he did not realise this constituted a breach of law, even if he was personally not guilty, we then have to explore the other possibility.

He genuinely is too stupid to understand the lockdown laws he implemented and insisted others followed. He shot a video that very day telling people not to celebrate a religious holiday.

The police have determined he isn't guilty and maybe that's the case. Maybe if the Met had caught one of us behaving like that we'd have been given the benefit of the doubt. Personally, I can't see it. But, more to the point, either he has misled Parliament, or he's a dangerous incompetent.

In either case, he shouldn't really be in office for much longer, if at all. We have changed Prime Ministers during both world wars, twice during the second. I think we can cope if this one leaves, I just wish they'd hurry up and get on with it. I don't doubt that secretly Starmer and the rest of the Labour Party are praying to high heaven hoping he stays to further stain his party. But for the sake of the country, he has got to go. It has been said for months. Just get rid of him. The Tories ousted their most successful leader since the war, why they're delaying the inevitable over this pathetic excuse for a leader, I'd love to know.

By *ustintime69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Wow! You really don’t have a clue do you? What a shallow and heartless thing to say….that’s probably the most disgraceful thing you’ve posted yet you nincompoop!

Wellingborugh

Everyone sympathises with the relatives of the deceased but a brief works get together is completely irrelevant in the overall scheme of things.

OMG what an idiotic and insensitive response. There’s trolling and being outright hideous. You really should hang your head in shame. Diminishing 1000s of people’s grief is never a good look.

Also your lack of grasp over the facts is astounding, “brief works get together” "

. I think you will find that accordingly to the last survey I checked 67 % of the population have no interest in partygate so my opinion would appear to be in the majority compared to yours . The police would also appear to agree that it was a works event not a party .

Only a very small section of the population are fully paid up members of the Boris hating club.

The majority take a much more rational approach and are not obsessed with constantly criticising him. These people are deeply out of touch with the rest of society.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Also your lack of grasp over the facts is astounding, “brief works get together” . I think you will find that accordingly to the last survey I checked 67 % of the population have no interest in partygate so my opinion would appear to be in the majority compared to yours . The police would also appear to agree that it was a works event not a party .

Only a very small section of the population are fully paid up members of the Boris hating club.

The majority take a much more rational approach and are not obsessed with constantly criticising him. These people are deeply out of touch with the rest of society. "

when was that poll?

Alnmouth

Also your lack of grasp over the facts is astounding, “brief works get together” . I think you will find that accordingly to the last survey I checked 67 % of the population have no interest in partygate so my opinion would appear to be in the majority compared to yours . The police would also appear to agree that it was a works event not a party .

The majority take a much more rational approach and are not obsessed with constantly criticising him. These people are deeply out of touch with the rest of society. "

Would love to see this poll because there's this from Ipsos MORI last month https://www.ipsos.com/en-uk/majority-britons-say-boris-johnson-should-resign-aftermath-partygate-fines

Leeds

"The police would also appear to agree that it was a works event not a party .

"

The Police don't agree it was a works event because people present were fined because the Met deemed it a party. Although Boris was there too he wasn't fined. That is why the Liberal Democrats and the Mayor of London are querying the Met's investigation. Even if we disregard the alcohol, nobody present was standing 2m apart so when Boris came in he could immediately see rule breaking therefore I believe he lied to the Commons when he said guidance was followed at all times.

Alnmouth

Most people agree the PM should go. This isn't some grand conspiracy, nobody forced Johnson to behave like he has done and to desperately try to cling to power. His colleagues should've ditched him by now but we're all being made to suffer because of their grotesque inaction.

Gloucestershire

It amazes you anybody took any notice of the law when it was there as a public health measure? Wow...i said it amazes me anyone took any notice of boris, as for the law i stuck to it 90% of the time but sometimes i didnt pretty much like most people i know, but hey you do you and i will do me"

Sticking to the law 90% eh? I wonder what the 10% of the law you break? It’s quite an admission, I wonder what the severity of the crimes you commit? Should we be concerned?

It does seem to me many of the supporters of Boris seem to have shady pasts.

Maybe they think because he is just as morally corrupt as them, they can be?

Maybe, just maybe.

borehamwood

It amazes you anybody took any notice of the law when it was there as a public health measure? Wow...i said it amazes me anyone took any notice of boris, as for the law i stuck to it 90% of the time but sometimes i didnt pretty much like most people i know, but hey you do you and i will do me

Sticking to the law 90% eh? I wonder what the 10% of the law you break? It’s quite an admission, I wonder what the severity of the crimes you commit? Should we be concerned?

Maybe, just maybe.

"

i stuck to 90% of the covid laws, accusing me of being a crook eh and a boris supporter aswell yet again you assume things about people and yet again ya wrong, but not surprising really most of your posts seem to be powered by emotions rather than any sense

I just saw a poll that states that 100% of what you just written is utter Bull shit

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

No one cares about party gate anymore. It’s boring

"No one cares about party gate anymore. It’s boring "

Yet here you are, commenting on a thread about it

Why are you laughing about the contempt shown by Johnson for the deaths, suffering + sacrifices of many, many people? does all that pain amuse you?

Yes they do, some people might not but not a large and significant section of society do.

golden fields

Exactly. Conservative voters don't give a shit about how badly Boris and Co fuck us over.

Gloucestershire

It amazes you anybody took any notice of the law when it was there as a public health measure? Wow...i said it amazes me anyone took any notice of boris, as for the law i stuck to it 90% of the time but sometimes i didnt pretty much like most people i know, but hey you do you and i will do me

Maybe, just maybe.

i stuck to 90% of the covid laws, accusing me of being a crook eh and a boris supporter aswell yet again you assume things about people and yet again ya wrong, but not surprising really most of your posts seem to be powered by emotions rather than any sense"

Emotionless, cold, and dispassionate, indicators of a sociopath methinks.

Very, very, dangerous indeed.

Gloucestershire

Yes, we are more interested in those cows which are going to take over the planet, with their evil insidious plan to flood the atmosphere to methane to trigger a runaway greenhouse effect, am I right mootizi?

I do. I don't like people we put in power having constant piss up's at my expense while simultaneously telling me to stay in, don't have people visit, don't travel out of the area etc. That was a year of my life fucked up. The bastards.

Then lying about it at every turn.

So that's one person who cares about it at least.

Brighton

Lol was that the poll run by the Daily Heil with Daily Heil readers who only read the Daily Heil? The one that was a sample of three people, two of whom were you double dipping?

Others have already posted, choose your polls and statistics wisely Pat!

Brighton

"No one cares about party gate anymore. It’s boring

Yet here you are, commenting on a thread about it "

Attention seeking!

Slough

It’s the real world, not the socialist worker’s paradise…. There are far bigger things going on.

"It’s the real world, not the socialist worker’s paradise…. There are far bigger things going on. "

Still here, commenting on something ‘nobody cares about’

Leeds

It is still front page news on most of today's papers

golden fields

"It’s the real world, not the socialist worker’s paradise…. There are far bigger things going on. "

I'm agreeing with you.

Conservative voters are very easily manipulated.

Leeds

The Daily Mirror has a new photo today of eight bottles of wine and a box of cakes. 30-40 people were invited to this party to celebrate the final press conference by James Slack on 17 November 2020. Guests were sent a WhatsApp saying "the bar is open". This party was not investigated by The Met

Alnmouth

And yet, the government can't properly focus on them because it is too focused on saving its own arse

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"The Daily Mirror has a new photo today of eight bottles of wine and a box of cakes. 30-40 people were invited to this party to celebrate the final press conference by James Slack on 17 November 2020. Guests were sent a WhatsApp saying "the bar is open". This party was not investigated by The Met"

Turns JLR one of the chief investigators is the brother of Sajid Javid- one of Boris’s greatest allies!

Slough

"It’s the real world, not the socialist worker’s paradise…. There are far bigger things going on.

I'm agreeing with you.

"

Ah the socialist worker

Leeds

"

Turns JLR one of the chief investigators is the brother of Sajid Javid- one of Boris’s greatest allies! "

Nauseating

golden fields

"It’s the real world, not the socialist worker’s paradise…. There are far bigger things going on.

I'm agreeing with you.

Ah the socialist worker "

Not everyone who thinks for themselves is a socialist ya know.

Brighton

Still here, commenting on something ‘nobody cares about’ "

And...Still attention seeking!

Newcastle and Gateshead

Sue gray report out…. Not good!!!

Newcastle and Gateshead

I love the fact that one of the parties was so back that it ended up with 1 person throwing up, and 2 people having a fight….

Newcastle and Gateshead

Another event they were told to keep the noise down between 4 and 6 because that is when they were holding their daily press conferences…

Newcastle and Gateshead

Oooh an the fact that at another party they were so d*unk they were advised to leave no.10 by the back door to sneak away

Newcastle and Gateshead

And another event they were so loud they were asked to go outside and when they did they managed to break his son’s swing

Newcastle and Gateshead

And they didn’t even investigate the infamous Abba party!!!

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"multiple examples of a lack of respect and poor treatment of security and cleaning staff"

What an absolutely rotten culture. Classless people thinking they're something special.

Brighton

""multiple examples of a lack of respect and poor treatment of security and cleaning staff"

What an absolutely rotten culture. Classless people thinking they're something special. "

Indeed...a fish rots from the head...Johnson is ultimately responsible. He has previously said “the buck stops with me”.

Newcastle and Gateshead

If that is an apology, I need to learn to apologise like that!!

That was woefully bad… he threw everyone under the bus

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Englandshire will still vote for him.. it is what englandshire want.

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

I find it amazing that so many seem to be comfortable with a PM who has broken the law and lies with impunity. What on earth does it say about our country?

Brighton

The line that a curry-and-beer break from campaigning is equivalent to 40 people partying until 4am, on a weekly basis, damaging property, vomiting and getting into fist fights, seems, mercifully, to be fizzling out as a defence for all but a few!

Alnmouth

Snap poll out, 59% think he should resign. 30% think he shouldn't. People have not 'moved on'. People are angry a Prime Minister broke the law and knew of law breaking in Downing Street.

"The line that a curry-and-beer break from campaigning is equivalent to 40 people partying until 4am, on a weekly basis, damaging property, vomiting and getting into fist fights, seems, mercifully, to be fizzling out as a defence for all but a few!"

True, he isn’t going anywhere though, he will continue to lie and stumble on to the next scandal,

golden fields

"I find it amazing that so many seem to be comfortable with a PM who has broken the law and lies with impunity. What on earth does it say about our country?"

We're a county ruled by the Tory supporting media.

Slough

And...Still attention seeking!"

Just reiterating what most people (non-socialists) think

Brighton

[Removed by poster at 25/05/22 17:51:00]

Brighton

Just reiterating what most people (non-socialists) think "

Well I am not a Socialist but I am totally disgusted by our current PM. If people are too stupid to see how his actions throughout partygate have wider ramifications (let alone displaying utter contempt for the British people) then they need to stop being tribalist and start to admit they backed a wrong’un who is screwing this country and is little more than an opportunistic thief who has stolen all of our money!

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

Well I am not a Socialist but I am totally disgusted by our current PM. If people are too stupid to see how his actions throughout partygate have wider ramifications (let alone displaying utter contempt for the British people) then they need to stop being tribalist and start to admit they backed a wrong’un who is screwing this country and is little more than an opportunistic thief who has stolen all of our money!"

One thing for certain the pm is definitely not a socialist, he is in it for himself and his clan of supporters and he definitely does not give a flying f**k what the electorate think.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Your either at the wind up or need educated ....if you can be educated.

Brighton

Here’s a quote from someone who definitely does care about this...

“Equally terrified I too washed groceries when caring for my elderly mother. Desperately tried to keep her safe. She was the best of us.We could not have the funeral or wake she so deserved when she passed. And many suffered so much more than we did.”

Brighton

The majority take a much more rational approach and are not obsessed with constantly criticising him. These people are deeply out of touch with the rest of society.

Lol was that the poll run by the Daily Heil with Daily Heil readers who only read the Daily Heil? The one that was a sample of three people, two of whom were you double dipping?

Others have already posted, choose your polls and statistics wisely Pat!"

Hey mr Hay the polls are coming in...

From ComRes

Two thirds say that the PM should resign given the findings of the Gray report.

Should resign 65%

Should not resign 25%

DK 10%

How you gonna spin that one Patrick?

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

Well I am not a Socialist but I am totally disgusted by our current PM. If people are too stupid to see how his actions throughout partygate have wider ramifications (let alone displaying utter contempt for the British people) then they need to stop being tribalist and start to admit they backed a wrong’un who is screwing this country and is little more than an opportunistic thief who has stolen all of our money!"

I think you need a reality check.!

If partygate is all you have to worry about today I salute you.

But in reality I'm betting it isn't.

Alnmouth

No one is suggesting partygate is the only thing to worry about. But the only thing stopping the government focusing on things which are more important is that the PM is attempting to save his political career, despite the fact that public opinion has swayed against him because of his own actions. Those who make the laws should not break the laws. He has. He must go. We cannot 'move on' with him remaining in post. He must go, if he won't resign then he must be voted out.

golden fields

Why do you think that only socialists care about the country?

Brighton

Well I am not a Socialist but I am totally disgusted by our current PM. If people are too stupid to see how his actions throughout partygate have wider ramifications (let alone displaying utter contempt for the British people) then they need to stop being tribalist and start to admit they backed a wrong’un who is screwing this country and is little more than an opportunistic thief who has stolen all of our money!

But in reality I'm betting it isn't. "

That is just a really silly reply. As I said...

“If people are too stupid to see how his actions throughout partygate have wider ramifications”

Partygate is the straw breaking the camels back. It is the symptomatic of all that is wrong with the Johnson Govt. Lies. Lack of accountability. Devoid of morality. Contempt for the people.

People are angry about partygate but it isn’t only because of the parties themselves. It is what it represents.

Gloucestershire

Context,

Do we really want a PM who Is a serial liar? who will throw other people under the bus to save his own skin?

What he has done is throw other people under the bus in all the crisis’s

1st it was NI with Brexit - he chose party over people

2nd it was the UK with Covid - he again chose party over people

3rd cost of living crisis - again party over people.

We are mere pawns in his world, easily disposable, as long as he is not suffering then why should he and his pals care for?

Its again one rule for them another rule for us.

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

“If people are too stupid to see how his actions throughout partygate have wider ramifications”

Partygate is the straw breaking the camels back. It is the symptomatic of all that is wrong with the Johnson Govt. Lies. Lack of accountability. Devoid of morality. Contempt for the people.

People are angry about partygate but it isn’t only because of the parties themselves. It is what it represents."

The same applies to Sir Beer Korma then.

Having beers and socialising was against the rules.

Having curry and socialising was against the rules.

Not saying until found out that Rayner was also there clearly shows they knew they were breaking the rules.

Clearly worse than No.10 as Sir Beer doesn't work or live at the venue he has been caught out at.

Sir Beer also wanted the PM to resign when he was under investigation. Now under investigation himself why hasn't he resigned?

Personally I don't give a toss either way as there are far more important things to concentrate on than partygate and beergate.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

People are angry about partygate but it isn’t only because of the parties themselves. It is what it represents.

Not saying until found out that Rayner was also there clearly shows they knew they were breaking the rules.

Clearly worse than No.10 as Sir Beer doesn't work or live at the venue he has been caught out at.

Sir Beer also wanted the PM to resign when he was under investigation. Now under investigation himself why hasn't he resigned?

Personally I don't give a toss either way as there are far more important things to concentrate on than partygate and beergate."

socialising was against at the rules. Was he? TBC, but the first investigation said no.

In itself beer and curry isn't against the rules.

Afaik SKS didn't deny Raynor was there. It's not against the rules to lie anyway. Unless you're are in HoC.

SKS was on work duties. Some people have to travel for work.

Also worth remembering SKS was at a very different time in the COVID lockdown journey.

And finally, do you have a link to where SKS said Boris should resign for being investigated. Is there context here that needs to be added ?

Brighton

Personally I don't give a toss either way as there are far more important things to concentrate on than partygate and beergate."

Why the need to use whataboutism to justify what Johnson and staff at No10 did? If SKS broke the rules and gets a fine he has said he will resign. Let’s see what happens.

Regardless of what does happen though, IT DOES NOT MAKE IT OK FOR JOHNSON TO HAVE LIED TO PARLIAMENT REPEATEDLY.

And as Hovis said, dates and context matter.

And I’m sorry but anyone trying to claim that a takeaway and a beer while on the road campaigning (working) as a one off is comparable to multiple d*unken parties with people vomiting, fighting and breaking property is either an idiot or trolling. Suitcases of booze, DJ decks! Abusing security and cleaning staff. Simply not remotely comparable!

It's astonishing anybody still defends Johnson at all.

» Add a new message to this topic