FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Keir Starmer investigated for sleaze

Keir Starmer investigated for sleaze

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itzi999 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Slough

And of course Keir…. £7,000.00 of free football tickets and the rest.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/keir-starmer-investigated-over-football-tickets-and-book-advance-zjrqx6tb2

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"And of course Keir…. £7,000.00 of free football tickets and the rest.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/keir-starmer-investigated-over-football-tickets-and-book-advance-zjrqx6tb2"

Quelle surprise! A story by the times which wasn’t pulled at the behest of the slob.

Still not as good the slob trying to get carrie a job for 100k when he was fucking her behind his wife’s back though!

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Why are Durham police taking so long over just one investigation?

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/keir-starmer-investigated-over-football-tickets-and-book-advance-zjrqx6tb2"

is this sleaze ?

We need to define sleaze... And then see how all MPs stack up

Late declaration. Sleaze?

Taking gifts. Sleaze?

Not declaring. Sleaze ?

Other income. Sleaze ?

We'd also should do this about employing family, friends and mistresses. Including finding their trips to conferences.

And also party donations.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Why are Durham police taking so long over just one investigation?

"

Apparently starmer and rayner only returned their questionnaires 4 days ago i guess he was running his legal mind over them to make sure they had their stories straight.

Bristol

Apparently starmer and rayner only returned their questionnaires 4 days ago i guess he was running his legal mind over them to make sure they had their stories straight. "

Or has spent the time desperately trying to conjure up some work he might have had to do to justify the meal break

near ipswich

Apparently starmer and rayner only returned their questionnaires 4 days ago i guess he was running his legal mind over them to make sure they had their stories straight.

Or has spent the time desperately trying to conjure up some work he might have had to do to justify the meal break "

or maybe how to throw rayner under the bus.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Just put it down to the old favourite of deflection

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Boris declined to declare the £25k per week for his villa in Spain. Zac goldsmith presented it to him and Zac miraculously received a peerage . I’m sure those two things are not connected .

MPs should be banned from all gifts and second consultancy jobs!

It’s not allowed in business due to suspicion of corruption and bribery rules . So why are MPs allowed to line their pockets?

Just declaring it doesn’t mean it’s ok . It isn’t

Bristol

Or has spent the time desperately trying to conjure up some work he might have had to do to justify the meal break or maybe how to throw rayner under the bus."

Is that the same rayner who did not come right out and say she was there ? Because nobody else seems to remember she was there until it was pointed out

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/keir-starmer-investigated-over-football-tickets-and-book-advance-zjrqx6tb2is this sleaze ?

We need to define sleaze... And then see how all MPs stack up

Late declaration. Sleaze?

Taking gifts. Sleaze?

Not declaring. Sleaze ?

Other income. Sleaze ?

We'd also should do this about employing family, friends and mistresses. Including finding their trips to conferences.

And also party donations. "

Here's a quick Fab guide.

If it's a Tory = not sleaze.

If it's anyone else = sleaze.

The severity of the issue is irrelevant.

near ipswich

Or has spent the time desperately trying to conjure up some work he might have had to do to justify the meal break or maybe how to throw rayner under the bus.

Is that the same rayner who did not come right out and say she was there ? Because nobody else seems to remember she was there until it was pointed out "

yeah thats the one maybe she didnt flash her legs that time so they dont remember.

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Or has spent the time desperately trying to conjure up some work he might have had to do to justify the meal break "

I really hope a question in PMQ is "I returned my questionnaire last week. Can the PM confirm he and Mrs Johnson's returned theirs?"

As apparently two weren't returned in the Met investigation ...

» Add a new message to this topic