FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > david lammy and strikes

david lammy and strikes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ostafun OP   Man  over a year ago

near ipswich

So david lammy says the labour party must oppose strikes yet labour mp,s are on picket lines its the same old labour sending out mixed messages yet again when will they ever learn and get their act together?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So david lammy says the labour party must oppose strikes yet labour mp,s are on picket lines its the same old labour sending out mixed messages yet again when will they ever learn and get their act together?"

MPs putting their own beliefs before the party? Sounds like democracy to me

near ipswich

"So david lammy says the labour party must oppose strikes yet labour mp,s are on picket lines its the same old labour sending out mixed messages yet again when will they ever learn and get their act together?

MPs putting their own beliefs before the party? Sounds like democracy to me "

yes you are right there dont some of the leaders believe in that then,didnt starmer tell them not to?

"So david lammy says the labour party must oppose strikes yet labour mp,s are on picket lines its the same old labour sending out mixed messages yet again when will they ever learn and get their act together?

MPs putting their own beliefs before the party? Sounds like democracy to me yes you are right there dont some of the leaders believe in that then,didnt starmer tell them not to?"

I think he ‘asked’ , I am glad they stuck to their beliefs, nothing worse than a bunch of MPs who just tow the party line

near ipswich

MPs putting their own beliefs before the party? Sounds like democracy to me yes you are right there dont some of the leaders believe in that then,didnt starmer tell them not to?

I think he ‘asked’ , I am glad they stuck to their beliefs, nothing worse than a bunch of MPs who just tow the party line "

Well im glad you are happy it doesnt seem like some at the top are,as i said when will they stop sending mixed messages and get their act together.I would have thought as you want boris out you would want them to start looking like they are capable of governing,they are not looking like it at the moment.

MPs putting their own beliefs before the party? Sounds like democracy to me yes you are right there dont some of the leaders believe in that then,didnt starmer tell them not to?

I think he ‘asked’ , I am glad they stuck to their beliefs, nothing worse than a bunch of MPs who just tow the party line Well im glad you are happy it doesnt seem like some at the top are,as i said when will they stop sending mixed messages and get their act together.I would have thought as you want boris out you would want them to start looking like they are capable of governing,they are not looking like it at the moment. "

Would you prefer a dictatorship, where nobody can disagree with the leaders of the party? Some labour MPs are pro strikes, some are against others are keeping quiet. As things stand the opposition parties don’t have to do anything , they can just sit back and watch the Tories implode

near ipswich

I think he ‘asked’ , I am glad they stuck to their beliefs, nothing worse than a bunch of MPs who just tow the party line Well im glad you are happy it doesnt seem like some at the top are,as i said when will they stop sending mixed messages and get their act together.I would have thought as you want boris out you would want them to start looking like they are capable of governing,they are not looking like it at the moment.

Would you prefer a dictatorship, where nobody can disagree with the leaders of the party? Some labour MPs are pro strikes, some are against others are keeping quiet. As things stand the opposition parties don’t have to do anything , they can just sit back and watch the Tories implode "

Yet it wasnt long ago when 148 mps disagreed with the leader people were saying he is finished i didnt see you saying would people prefer a dictatorship then. As it stands the tories can do anything they want as the can see the opposition cant agree and dont look credible,i bet there are plenty of them wanting starmer to get a fixed penalty.

I think he ‘asked’ , I am glad they stuck to their beliefs, nothing worse than a bunch of MPs who just tow the party line Well im glad you are happy it doesnt seem like some at the top are,as i said when will they stop sending mixed messages and get their act together.I would have thought as you want boris out you would want them to start looking like they are capable of governing,they are not looking like it at the moment.

Would you prefer a dictatorship, where nobody can disagree with the leaders of the party? Some labour MPs are pro strikes, some are against others are keeping quiet. As things stand the opposition parties don’t have to do anything , they can just sit back and watch the Tories implode Yet it wasnt long ago when 148 mps disagreed with the leader people were saying he is finished i didnt see you saying would people prefer a dictatorship then. As it stands the tories can do anything they want as the can see the opposition cant agree and dont look credible,i bet there are plenty of them wanting starmer to get a fixed penalty. "

If he gets fined, he will go, nothing wrong with sticking to your principles, they are more important than being the leader of any political party . As far I know there hasn’t been a vote of no confidence in the leader of the Labour Party . Btw, I want Boris to stay as long as possible, the opposition don’t need to do anything whilst he is there

near ipswich

Would you prefer a dictatorship, where nobody can disagree with the leaders of the party? Some labour MPs are pro strikes, some are against others are keeping quiet. As things stand the opposition parties don’t have to do anything , they can just sit back and watch the Tories implode Yet it wasnt long ago when 148 mps disagreed with the leader people were saying he is finished i didnt see you saying would people prefer a dictatorship then. As it stands the tories can do anything they want as the can see the opposition cant agree and dont look credible,i bet there are plenty of them wanting starmer to get a fixed penalty.

If he gets fined, he will go, nothing wrong with sticking to your principles, they are more important than being the leader of any political party . As far I know there hasn’t been a vote of no confidence in the leader of the Labour Party . Btw, I want Boris to stay as long as possible, the opposition don’t need to do anything whilst he is there "

Thats good because they dont seem to be anyway apart from sending mixed messages.

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Would you prefer a dictatorship, where nobody can disagree with the leaders of the party? Some labour MPs are pro strikes, some are against others are keeping quiet. As things stand the opposition parties don’t have to do anything , they can just sit back and watch the Tories implode Yet it wasnt long ago when 148 mps disagreed with the leader people were saying he is finished i didnt see you saying would people prefer a dictatorship then. As it stands the tories can do anything they want as the can see the opposition cant agree and dont look credible,i bet there are plenty of them wanting starmer to get a fixed penalty. "

even if labour had reached the credibility line youvw drawn... The Tories will continue to do what they want until the next GE.

By the time or the next GE Thai will have been forgotten... Or we've had two years of strikes. In which case I'd gear more for the Tories!

Would you prefer a dictatorship, where nobody can disagree with the leaders of the party? Some labour MPs are pro strikes, some are against others are keeping quiet. As things stand the opposition parties don’t have to do anything , they can just sit back and watch the Tories implode Yet it wasnt long ago when 148 mps disagreed with the leader people were saying he is finished i didnt see you saying would people prefer a dictatorship then. As it stands the tories can do anything they want as the can see the opposition cant agree and dont look credible,i bet there are plenty of them wanting starmer to get a fixed penalty.

If he gets fined, he will go, nothing wrong with sticking to your principles, they are more important than being the leader of any political party . As far I know there hasn’t been a vote of no confidence in the leader of the Labour Party . Btw, I want Boris to stay as long as possible, the opposition don’t need to do anything whilst he is there Thats good because they dont seem to be anyway apart from sending mixed messages. "

According to you, let’s be honest, they aren’t looking for your vote, just like the tories aren’t looking for mine, you will vote Tory just like you always have and always will. Btw, I have voted Lib Dems and labour and would definitely consider voting for the greens in future

near ipswich

If he gets fined, he will go, nothing wrong with sticking to your principles, they are more important than being the leader of any political party . As far I know there hasn’t been a vote of no confidence in the leader of the Labour Party . Btw, I want Boris to stay as long as possible, the opposition don’t need to do anything whilst he is there Thats good because they dont seem to be anyway apart from sending mixed messages.

According to you, let’s be honest, they aren’t looking for your vote, just like the tories aren’t looking for mine, you will vote Tory just like you always have and always will. Btw, I have voted Lib Dems and labour and would definitely consider voting for the greens in future "

They are looking for anyone's vote just like the rest.I will make my mind up when they publish their manifesto,s and vote for the main policies that suit me as i always do.

If he gets fined, he will go, nothing wrong with sticking to your principles, they are more important than being the leader of any political party . As far I know there hasn’t been a vote of no confidence in the leader of the Labour Party . Btw, I want Boris to stay as long as possible, the opposition don’t need to do anything whilst he is there Thats good because they dont seem to be anyway apart from sending mixed messages.

According to you, let’s be honest, they aren’t looking for your vote, just like the tories aren’t looking for mine, you will vote Tory just like you always have and always will. Btw, I have voted Lib Dems and labour and would definitely consider voting for the greens in future They are looking for anyone's vote just like the rest.I will make my mind up when they publish their manifesto,s and vote for the main policies that suit me as i always do."

Haha, you have always voted Tory and always will, what is the point in reading a Tory manifesto written by liars

near ipswich

According to you, let’s be honest, they aren’t looking for your vote, just like the tories aren’t looking for mine, you will vote Tory just like you always have and always will. Btw, I have voted Lib Dems and labour and would definitely consider voting for the greens in future They are looking for anyone's vote just like the rest.I will make my mind up when they publish their manifesto,s and vote for the main policies that suit me as i always do.

Haha, you have always voted Tory and always will, what is the point in reading a Tory manifesto written by liars "

have you ever met me,do you know anything about me? what you have made up in your mind does not make it true.I personally dont make pre conceived conceptions of people on here.

According to you, let’s be honest, they aren’t looking for your vote, just like the tories aren’t looking for mine, you will vote Tory just like you always have and always will. Btw, I have voted Lib Dems and labour and would definitely consider voting for the greens in future They are looking for anyone's vote just like the rest.I will make my mind up when they publish their manifesto,s and vote for the main policies that suit me as i always do.

Haha, you have always voted Tory and always will, what is the point in reading a Tory manifesto written by liars have you ever met me,do you know anything about me? what you have made up in your mind does not make it true.I personally dont make pre conceived conceptions of people on here. "

Ok, have you always voted for the Torys? And you can’t disagree with my other point, why would you take any notice of a manifesto written by habitual liars

near ipswich

Haha, you have always voted Tory and always will, what is the point in reading a Tory manifesto written by liars have you ever met me,do you know anything about me? what you have made up in your mind does not make it true.I personally dont make pre conceived conceptions of people on here.

Ok, have you always voted for the Torys? And you can’t disagree with my other point, why would you take any notice of a manifesto written by habitual liars "

No i haven't. Habitual liars

Haha, you have always voted Tory and always will, what is the point in reading a Tory manifesto written by liars have you ever met me,do you know anything about me? what you have made up in your mind does not make it true.I personally dont make pre conceived conceptions of people on here.

Ok, have you always voted for the Torys? And you can’t disagree with my other point, why would you take any notice of a manifesto written by habitual liars No i haven't. Habitual liars "

Yes, haven’t you noticed that Boris tells lies and his ministers defend those lies? Maybe your ok with being lied to,

near ipswich

Ok, have you always voted for the Torys? And you can’t disagree with my other point, why would you take any notice of a manifesto written by habitual liars No i haven't. Habitual liars

Yes, haven’t you noticed that Boris tells lies and his ministers defend those lies? Maybe your ok with being lied to, "

I want them to get on with what they said they would do these next couple of years but do like the way you have turned it from david lammy to boris.

Ok, have you always voted for the Torys? And you can’t disagree with my other point, why would you take any notice of a manifesto written by habitual liars No i haven't. Habitual liars

Yes, haven’t you noticed that Boris tells lies and his ministers defend those lies? Maybe your ok with being lied to, I want them to get on with what they said they would do these next couple of years but do like the way you have turned it from david lammy to boris. "

You turned it from David Lammy to Kier Starmer, I have made my point about the OP, I am glad labour MPs are allowed to make personal decisions based on their beliefs, btw, what year did you vote for UKIP

near ipswich

Yes, haven’t you noticed that Boris tells lies and his ministers defend those lies? Maybe your ok with being lied to, I want them to get on with what they said they would do these next couple of years but do like the way you have turned it from david lammy to boris.

You turned it from David Lammy to Kier Starmer, I have made my point about the OP, I am glad labour MPs are allowed to make personal decisions based on their beliefs, btw, what year did you vote for UKIP "

Both of them are on the same page so dont think i went off thread.As i said you really must stop making assumptions.

Yes, haven’t you noticed that Boris tells lies and his ministers defend those lies? Maybe your ok with being lied to, I want them to get on with what they said they would do these next couple of years but do like the way you have turned it from david lammy to boris.

You turned it from David Lammy to Kier Starmer, I have made my point about the OP, I am glad labour MPs are allowed to make personal decisions based on their beliefs, btw, what year did you vote for UKIP Both of them are on the same page so dont think i went off thread.As i said you really must stop making assumptions. "

It was an educated guess, your free to confirm or deny, anyway, back to the OP, it’s good to see labour MPs sticking to their beliefs

near ipswich

You turned it from David Lammy to Kier Starmer, I have made my point about the OP, I am glad labour MPs are allowed to make personal decisions based on their beliefs, btw, what year did you vote for UKIP Both of them are on the same page so dont think i went off thread.As i said you really must stop making assumptions.

It was an educated guess, your free to confirm or deny, anyway, back to the OP, it’s good to see labour MPs sticking to their beliefs "

And defying their leaders as i said a party that is sending out mixed messages.Are they for the strikes or against them i dont know maybe you could shed some light on it for me?

You turned it from David Lammy to Kier Starmer, I have made my point about the OP, I am glad labour MPs are allowed to make personal decisions based on their beliefs, btw, what year did you vote for UKIP Both of them are on the same page so dont think i went off thread.As i said you really must stop making assumptions.

It was an educated guess, your free to confirm or deny, anyway, back to the OP, it’s good to see labour MPs sticking to their beliefs And defying their leaders as i said a party that is sending out mixed messages.Are they for the strikes or against them i dont know maybe you could shed some light on it for me?"

It is very simple, some are for the strikes, some are against the strikes some have kept quiet, when it comes to the next general election and you want to vote based on an MPs opinion of the rail strikes I am sure you can find out and vote accordingly, democracy .

near ipswich

[Removed by poster at 27/06/22 17:42:59]

near ipswich

It was an educated guess, your free to confirm or deny, anyway, back to the OP, it’s good to see labour MPs sticking to their beliefs And defying their leaders as i said a party that is sending out mixed messages.Are they for the strikes or against them i dont know maybe you could shed some light on it for me?

It is very simple, some are for the strikes, some are against the strikes some have kept quiet, when it comes to the next general election and you want to vote based on an MPs opinion of the rail strikes I am sure you can find out and vote accordingly, democracy . "

So they really have no firm opinion on the strikes then and as lammy said are not looking like a party ready to govern.

It was an educated guess, your free to confirm or deny, anyway, back to the OP, it’s good to see labour MPs sticking to their beliefs And defying their leaders as i said a party that is sending out mixed messages.Are they for the strikes or against them i dont know maybe you could shed some light on it for me?

It is very simple, some are for the strikes, some are against the strikes some have kept quiet, when it comes to the next general election and you want to vote based on an MPs opinion of the rail strikes I am sure you can find out and vote accordingly, democracy . So they really have no firm opinion on the strikes then and as lammy said are not looking like a party ready to govern. "

They? I think it is important that MPs are allowed to express and follow their personal beliefs and not be dictated to by some ‘party leaders’ , you might disagree. Do you know what your local MP thinks of the rail strikes? And will their opinion make a difference on who you will vote for at the next GE?

near ipswich

It is very simple, some are for the strikes, some are against the strikes some have kept quiet, when it comes to the next general election and you want to vote based on an MPs opinion of the rail strikes I am sure you can find out and vote accordingly, democracy . So they really have no firm opinion on the strikes then and as lammy said are not looking like a party ready to govern.

They? I think it is important that MPs are allowed to express and follow their personal beliefs and not be dictated to by some ‘party leaders’ , you might disagree. Do you know what your local MP thinks of the rail strikes? And will their opinion make a difference on who you will vote for at the next GE? "

i think you are deliberately missing the point if they are serious about forming a government they should all be pulling in the same direction to achieve it not looking like a bunch of individuals who have no direction.

It is very simple, some are for the strikes, some are against the strikes some have kept quiet, when it comes to the next general election and you want to vote based on an MPs opinion of the rail strikes I am sure you can find out and vote accordingly, democracy . So they really have no firm opinion on the strikes then and as lammy said are not looking like a party ready to govern.

They? I think it is important that MPs are allowed to express and follow their personal beliefs and not be dictated to by some ‘party leaders’ , you might disagree. Do you know what your local MP thinks of the rail strikes? And will their opinion make a difference on who you will vote for at the next GE? i think you are deliberately missing the point if they are serious about forming a government they should all be pulling in the same direction to achieve it not looking like a bunch of individuals who have no direction."

They should all tow the party line and ignore their personal beliefs? Do you want MPs who support their constituents or MPs who blindly obey the party?

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"So david lammy says the labour party must oppose strikes yet labour mp,s are on picket lines its the same old labour sending out mixed messages yet again when will they ever learn and get their act together?"

The things that Conservative voters worry about. Lol.

By *ustintime69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

They? I think it is important that MPs are allowed to express and follow their personal beliefs and not be dictated to by some ‘party leaders’ , you might disagree. Do you know what your local MP thinks of the rail strikes? And will their opinion make a difference on who you will vote for at the next GE? i think you are deliberately missing the point if they are serious about forming a government they should all be pulling in the same direction to achieve it not looking like a bunch of individuals who have no direction."

What on earth are you talking about now Costa? Honestly you are sounding more like Sir Bufton Tufton everyday!

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

I think there needs to be random dr@g tests for mp's.

The amount of drivel and poor judgements, you have to ask the question "are you on dr@gs".

near ipswich

They? I think it is important that MPs are allowed to express and follow their personal beliefs and not be dictated to by some ‘party leaders’ , you might disagree. Do you know what your local MP thinks of the rail strikes? And will their opinion make a difference on who you will vote for at the next GE? i think you are deliberately missing the point if they are serious about forming a government they should all be pulling in the same direction to achieve it not looking like a bunch of individuals who have no direction.

What on earth are you talking about now Costa? Honestly you are sounding more like Sir Bufton Tufton everyday! "

as usual a constructive debate from your good self.

By *ustintime69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

They? I think it is important that MPs are allowed to express and follow their personal beliefs and not be dictated to by some ‘party leaders’ , you might disagree. Do you know what your local MP thinks of the rail strikes? And will their opinion make a difference on who you will vote for at the next GE? i think you are deliberately missing the point if they are serious about forming a government they should all be pulling in the same direction to achieve it not looking like a bunch of individuals who have no direction.

What on earth are you talking about now Costa? Honestly you are sounding more like Sir Bufton Tufton everyday! as usual a constructive debate from your good self. "

I know….it’s all about the quality rather than the headlines isn’t it

» Add a new message to this topic