FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Truss is the favourite

Truss is the favourite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Apparently, Liz Truss just became the bookies' favourite to be our next PM.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heNerdyFembyWoman  over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

"Apparently, Liz Truss just became the bookies' favourite to be our next PM.

"

I'll take the bookies over the pundits... cos they are the ones who will win/lose financially on the result.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Every poll that conservative home have run of their paid up members puts Sunak ahead in a one to one against all of the candidates..

They could of course not be honest..

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

God help us! I mean there wasn’t much talent on display but is Truss really the best the Conservative party can muster?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

She would be comedy gold

She would be comedy gold "

Clouds, silver linings etc I guess

in Lancashire

She's like Thatcher, minus the brain..

"She's like Thatcher, minus the brain.. "

She's got the cosplaying nailed, though, if you look at the pics of her outfits. That's gotta count for something.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

it matters not who wins now, it's even more unclear what the conservative and unionist party stand for and they will become ever more unelectable over the next 20 months.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"She's like Thatcher, minus the brain.. "

I totally get this. I would worry for the security of the nation if she became PM, I really would.

in Lancashire

"She's like Thatcher, minus the brain..

She's got the cosplaying nailed, though, if you look at the pics of her outfits. That's gotta count for something."

It's too modern for the grass roots Tories, must be a 1950s vintage clothing shop she can visit .

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Easy for you to say that. Your wealth isolates you from all the harm she will do.

Millions of people getting fucked over while you have a giggle.

We're talking about people's livelihoods here.

Grow up.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Took out my diary today and the only word I could write was Bugger!………….

Ayr

"Took out my diary today and the only word I could write was Bugger!…………."

Yep. Blackadder Goes Forth was comedy gold. A Truss premiership really, really wouldn't be.

Millions of people would suffer because of it.

That's no laughing matter.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

“She will be gone by Christmas”

…. And that is a disgrace!

Ayr

She would be comedy gold

“She will be gone by Christmas”

…. And that is a disgrace!

"

See what you did there. Nice one, got both the track records in.

On a serious note. Can she get to the next UK GE without a no confidence vote?

If she becomes PM, of course.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I think if the Tory’s vote Trus or Sunak in the next general election is lost to labour because I cannot see people putting up wit the same direction for the next 2 years

here

"I think if the Tory’s vote Trus or Sunak in the next general election is lost to labour because I cannot see people putting up wit the same direction for the next 2 years

"

If same direction is the main concern then Sunak is not the person for the job … not that any of those involved have been the right person for the job

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"I think if the Tory’s vote Trus or Sunak in the next general election is lost to labour because I cannot see people putting up wit the same direction for the next 2 years

"

I'm less convinced.

Boris wasn't forced out due to policies. The public weren't angry at his direction.

He's took the piss on a personal level. And ultimately made a series of bad decisions that made him unelectable.

But none of this way anything that can't be sanitised away. He will be forgotten in two years.

And we will have the usual anyone but labour campaign. And it may work.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Its the Anti-Slob continuity candidate vs the Pro-Slob continuity candidate.

Its competence vs incompetence

Its tax and pay the deficit and reduce inflation, vs no tax and more debt and inflation out of control.

Yet all tainted by the buffoon.

Of course we know the outcome, because old people like to feel nostalgic, for the good old days, and the flawed clone Trussp plays into the good old days, photo ops on tanks, not understanding geography, outrage over pork products and cheese.

You’d think they will learned their lesson the last time.

Also from the daily fail comments about Ritchie Rish, I doubt many tory members would want him as leader. Especially when one of the milder comments referred to the cricket team test.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I'm less convinced.

Boris wasn't forced out due to policies. The public weren't angry at his direction.

He's took the piss on a personal level. And ultimately made a series of bad decisions that made him unelectable.

But none of this way anything that can't be sanitised away. He will be forgotten in two years.

And we will have the usual anyone but labour campaign. And it may work. "

Oh those policies, what were they again?, seemed to change from day to day with him.

We “got” “Brexit” done, beyond that nothing else.

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

I'm less convinced.

And we will have the usual anyone but labour campaign. And it may work.

Oh those policies, what were they again?, seemed to change from day to day with him.

We “got” “Brexit” done, beyond that nothing else. "

I didn't say he had policies. Indeed policies probably get in the way.

She would be comedy gold

Easy for you to say that. Your wealth isolates you from all the harm she will do.

Grow up."

You either laugh or you cry. , I didn’t vote for this utter shower of shite, but mocking them is best way to deal with them, because they don’t care about your anger or your tears

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

She would be comedy gold

Grow up."

The majority of people are gonna be screwed whether it's Sunak Mordaunt or pork markets cheese disgrace, and that's not just the disabled, low earners, public sector or those in poor health it's twin earners young families and anyone on a sub 50k salary, so think of it as gallows humour.

She would be comedy gold

Grow up.

The majority of people are gonna be screwed whether it's Sunak Mordaunt or pork markets cheese disgrace, and that's not just the disabled, low earners, public sector or those in poor health it's twin earners young families and anyone on a sub 50k salary, so think of it as gallows humour. "

Yep, we have just got rid of the worst PM in living memory and he will be replaced with someone who could possibly worse, it is all so ludicrous that humour is our only escape .

By *ayturners turn hayMan  over a year ago

Wellingborugh

"

Excellent news and would be a well deserved result. She has dome an excellent job at the Department for International Trade and more importantly remained loyal to Boris. The only problem with this leadership contest is that there are too many top quality right wing candidates which might allow a Conservative in name only to coast home. At least 200000 party members will have their say. If Liz Truss can repeat the success of Boris in the next election everyone will be happy..

Excellent news and would be a well deserved result. She has dome an excellent job at the Department for International Trade and more importantly remained loyal to Boris. The only problem with this leadership contest is that there are too many top quality right wing candidates which might allow a Conservative in name only to coast home. At least 200000 party members will have their say. If Liz Truss can repeat the success of Boris in the next election everyone will be happy.. "

She is useless but a huge improvement on Boris

Eastbourne (she/they)

Excellent news and would be a well deserved result. She has dome an excellent job at the Department for International Trade and more importantly remained loyal to Boris. The only problem with this leadership contest is that there are too many top quality right wing candidates which might allow a Conservative in name only to coast home. At least 200000 party members will have their say. If Liz Truss can repeat the success of Boris in the next election everyone will be happy..

She is useless but a huge improvement on Boris "

Liz Truss is the Tory equivalent of McDonalds, may sound like a good idea but you will regret it as soon as you have it!

Kent

Excellent news and would be a well deserved result. She has dome an excellent job at the Department for International Trade and more importantly remained loyal to Boris. The only problem with this leadership contest is that there are too many top quality right wing candidates which might allow a Conservative in name only to coast home. At least 200000 party members will have their say. If Liz Truss can repeat the success of Boris in the next election everyone will be happy.. "

Stop being so greedy and share your pills around

in Lancashire

Did you read that in the mail pat?

That's the edition of the daily mail today and not from 2016

Liz Truss is the Tory equivalent of McDonalds, may sound like a good idea but you will regret it as soon as you have it!"

True, but this is what the Tory party ousted Boris for, so they must think she is an upgrade, even Pat can agree with that

here

“We want a vote to keep Boris Johnson as PM, demand Tory members”

“- More than 2,000 sign petition calling for premier to be added to leadership ballot, so members can have a say on if he should carry on”

By *ayturners turn hayMan  over a year ago

Wellingborugh

Liz Truss is the Tory equivalent of McDonalds, may sound like a good idea but you will regret it as soon as you have it!"

As long as she pulls in the votes , that is all that matters. There will be plenty of other talent in her cabinet to power the ship full stream ahead. As things stand Mac Donald's is one of the most successfull companies in the world. In addition one of the leadership candidates actually worked there. Just look at the queues of most drive in Mac Donald's if you want to see how succesfull they are. The share price has risen from 2 dollars in 1982 to 252 dollars at close of businness today. That is great news for pension funds and anyone who has invested in them . They also pay a good dividend by USA standards

"“We want a vote to keep Boris Johnson as PM, demand Tory members”

“- More than 2,000 sign petition calling for premier to be added to leadership ballot, so members can have a say on if he should carry on”

"

Wow, what is that, about 1 % of the membership ?

Ayr

She would be comedy gold

Grow up.

You either laugh or you cry. , I didn’t vote for this utter shower of shite, but mocking them is best way to deal with them, because they don’t care about your anger or your tears "

I know they don't care. Obviously, I didn't vote for them either - but I'm not laughing or crying. I'm angry at the prospect of her becoming PM.

Mocking them doesn't deal with them - as you say, they don't care. But laughing at them as they cause harm to the vulnerable? Is that really the best way to deal with them, as you put it?

You see, an attitude of "none of this is actually going to affect me negatively, so I'll just laugh it all off" ... that's exactly the way Boris is.

And if you adopt that attitude, then you're no better than he is.

Ayr

"Everyone"? If you mean all the little people in your head; maybe.

By the way, it's 200,000 - at most. The true figure is likely to be significantly less than 200,000. The Tory Party won't say exactly what it is.

By *uddy laneMan  over a year ago

dudley

"

You need a poker face to be pm, mrs/ms truss does not have one.

She would be comedy gold

Grow up.

You either laugh or you cry. , I didn’t vote for this utter shower of shite, but mocking them is best way to deal with them, because they don’t care about your anger or your tears

I know they don't care. Obviously, I didn't vote for them either - but I'm not laughing or crying. I'm angry at the prospect of her becoming PM.

Mocking them doesn't deal with them - as you say, they don't care. But laughing at them as they cause harm to the vulnerable? Is that really the best way to deal with them, as you put it?

You see, an attitude of "none of this is actually going to affect me negatively, so I'll just laugh it all off" ... that's exactly the way Boris is.

And if you adopt that attitude, then you're no better than he is."

I am not laughing at the damage they are doing I am laughing at the absurdity of having Liz Truss as the PM, i am laughing at the idiots who voted for Boris and Brexit. Getting angry ‘on here’ will do me no favours, I have been down that road, you can’t be reasonable with the unreasonable, it is better for me to laugh at them than get angry,

Ayr

She would be comedy gold

Grow up.

The majority of people are gonna be screwed whether it's Sunak Mordaunt or pork markets cheese disgrace, and that's not just the disabled, low earners, public sector or those in poor health it's twin earners young families and anyone on a sub 50k salary, so think of it as gallows humour. "

A lot easier to do if you're not one of those standing on the gallows.

Yes, we can take the piss out of the Tories and have a laugh; but the current situation? For those you mentioned, there's nothing funny about it.

Ayr

She would be comedy gold

Grow up.

I am not laughing at the damage they are doing I am laughing at the absurdity of having Liz Truss as the PM, i am laughing at the idiots who voted for Boris and Brexit. Getting angry ‘on here’ will do me no favours, I have been down that road, you can’t be reasonable with the unreasonable, it is better for me to laugh at them than get angry, "

If you say so. And better for you - fair enough.

Me? I'm one of the ones they're fucking over; so, you'll forgive me if I don't have the luxury of finding them funny.

She would be comedy gold

Grow up.

The majority of people are gonna be screwed whether it's Sunak Mordaunt or pork markets cheese disgrace, and that's not just the disabled, low earners, public sector or those in poor health it's twin earners young families and anyone on a sub 50k salary, so think of it as gallows humour.

Yes, we can take the piss out of the Tories and have a laugh; but the current situation? For those you mentioned, there's nothing funny about it."

You have to put this forum into context, for example, there is no value in trying to reason with the likes of Mr Hay, he is literally on here to make you angry

She would be comedy gold

Grow up.

I am not laughing at the damage they are doing I am laughing at the absurdity of having Liz Truss as the PM, i am laughing at the idiots who voted for Boris and Brexit. Getting angry ‘on here’ will do me no favours, I have been down that road, you can’t be reasonable with the unreasonable, it is better for me to laugh at them than get angry,

Me? I'm one of the ones they're fucking over; so, you'll forgive me if I don't have the luxury of finding them funny."

Fair enough, I think ludicrous is a better description than funny but I get your point

Ayr

She would be comedy gold

Grow up.

Me? I'm one of the ones they're fucking over; so, you'll forgive me if I don't have the luxury of finding them funny.

Fair enough, I think ludicrous is a better description than funny but I get your point "

I do get where you're coming from and I don't grudge you it really - but when you're in my position, it can grate.

Anyway, our opinion of them is the same; so, I'll back you on that all day, every day.

Ayr

She would be comedy gold

Grow up.

Yes, we can take the piss out of the Tories and have a laugh; but the current situation? For those you mentioned, there's nothing funny about it.

You have to put this forum into context, for example, there is no value in trying to reason with the likes of Mr Hay, he is literally on here to make you angry "

I don't try to reason with him. When I do engage with his nonsense, it's to point it out as nonsense. What else can you do?

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

She would be comedy gold

Grow up.

Yes, we can take the piss out of the Tories and have a laugh; but the current situation? For those you mentioned, there's nothing funny about it."

Gallows humour is literally the only way to deal with what is going on otherwise you risk psychological meltdown.

Literally the only good thing that I can see in the coming months (if she wins) is comedy value. I will laugh at her and the situation that we have all found ourselves in because otherwise I will end up climbing the wall.

As everything goes tits up in the coming months, it might be worth reminding people how we got to this situation and how to hopefully avoid it in the future.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Nothing to look forward to other than passionate debates about cheese.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

Once in a while I wonder if you're for real. Then something like this pops up reminding us that you are a parody account.

Long may it continue. Great stuff.

Truss posted a tweet promising to "hit the ground from day one."

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Truss posted a tweet promising to "hit the ground from day one."

"

Think that may be with a face plant!

Thinking this through. Brexit slogan politics has brought this country to the edge of a precipice which if we let these buffoons continue we are going to quickly fall off and fall a long way.

Liz truss is not fit to be in government. Thatcher wouldn’t have had her as a cleaner in no 10. Rishi has a brain but will not get in due his ethnic background. Yes the racist bigots in the Tory party would rather have a white incompetent fool than a half competent Indian. The daily mail destruction of mordant shows you where the power really is. Also who are the MPs voting for her?

The U.K. working population is well and truly fucked and the world is looking on amazed at our self inflicted destruction.

I detested Corbyn but even he wouldn’t have been this terrible. Liz truss FFS are you kidding me?

Ayr

"Gallows humour is literally the only way to deal with what is going on otherwise you risk psychological meltdown."

It literally isn't. In my case because I'm not psychologically weak.

I understand where you and others are coming from; but it amounts to adopting that old Tory saw, "The Blitz Spirit", in order to survive the worst they can do to you when they're in government.

They don't give a fuck - as we've alluded to before - about our rage or our laughter. So, implacable opposition is what's required to rid us of them.

If Liz Truss becomes PM, we'll have to suffer at least two years of her dangerous incompetence - fuck knows what her Cabinet will look like - and have nothing to hold onto but jokes at her expense and the hope of her defeat at the next UK GE.

IF that happens - I'll have a fucking good laugh about it because I'll have cause to.

Let's face it; I'll need one.

Brighton

Thinking this through. Brexit slogan politics has brought this country to the edge of a precipice which if we let these buffoons continue we are going to quickly fall off and fall a long way.

Liz truss is not fit to be in government. Thatcher wouldn’t have had her as a cleaner in no 10. Rishi has a brain but will not get in due his ethnic background. Yes the racist bigots in the Tory party would rather have a white incompetent fool than a half competent Indian. The daily mail destruction of mordant shows you where the power really is. Also who are the MPs voting for her?

The U.K. working population is well and truly fucked and the world is looking on amazed at our self inflicted destruction.

I detested Corbyn but even he wouldn’t have been this terrible. Liz truss FFS are you kidding me?

"

I’m not giving Sunak a pass simply because he is of Indian heritage! He is a snake. He is evil. Look at his voting record. Look at his tax affairs. Look at his career history. Terrible human being!

By *rDiscretionXXXMan  over a year ago

Gilfach

"I’m not giving Sunak a pass simply because he is of Indian heritage! He is a snake. He is evil. Look at his voting record. Look at his tax affairs. Look at his career history. Terrible human being!"

I've just looked at his voting record, and I can't see anything that would lead me to believe that he was evil. Could you point it out to me?

golden fields

"I’m not giving Sunak a pass simply because he is of Indian heritage! He is a snake. He is evil. Look at his voting record. Look at his tax affairs. Look at his career history. Terrible human being!

I've just looked at his voting record, and I can't see anything that would lead me to believe that he was evil. Could you point it out to me?"

It's fairly damming. Consistently voting against the interests of British people, and in the interests of big corporations.

Abstaining on gay rights is piss poor too.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I’m not giving Sunak a pass simply because he is of Indian heritage! He is a snake. He is evil. Look at his voting record. Look at his tax affairs. Look at his career history. Terrible human being!"

I wouldn’t say evil, I don’t want him as PM as he will never have the best interests of the UK at heart.

golden fields

I’m not giving Sunak a pass simply because he is of Indian heritage! He is a snake. He is evil. Look at his voting record. Look at his tax affairs. Look at his career history. Terrible human being!

I wouldn’t say evil, I don’t want him as PM as he will never have the best interests of the UK at heart. "

Do any of the candidates?

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Neither candidate will be of any benefit to the general well being and prosperity of the British public.

Sunak is a London city boy, and will follow policies that benefit banking interests and capitol. Taxes will go up, squeezing everyone even more for the sake of balancing the books.

Truss is a Thatcher wannabe with nowhere near the brains or political acumen. She wants to increase defense spending and lower taxes? With what money? The UK's debt level already exceeds 100% of GDP.

As foreign secretary her knowledge was so poor that when meeting Lavrov in Russia she demanded they withdraw their forces from Rostov-on-don, a Russian province, thinking it was part of Ukraine! They asked her if she knew what she was talking about. The British ambassador had to embarrassingly inform her she was talking about a Russian province

Such is the quality of what passes for political operatives today.

I'm now in the odd position of hoping Sunak wins. His main thing will be transferring as much money as possible from the poor to the rich while lying that he's helping the poor. Awful, but standard Tory behaviour.

Truss, on the other hand seems stupid + mad enough to do just about anything. She could get us into a war with Iceland. Or sell the Isle of Wight to Martians. Who the fuck knows what she'd do?

Eastbourne (she/they)

"I'm now in the odd position of hoping Sunak wins. His main thing will be transferring as much money as possible from the poor to the rich while lying that he's helping the poor. Awful, but standard Tory behaviour.

Truss, on the other hand seems stupid + mad enough to do just about anything. She could get us into a war with Iceland. Or sell the Isle of Wight to Martians. Who the fuck knows what she'd do?"

I see what you are saying there, and I get it.

I would say because she isn't the brightest one in the box, she may get tricked in to actually doing something good for the country, which Sunak would not.

Just a counter point

"I'm now in the odd position of hoping Sunak wins. His main thing will be transferring as much money as possible from the poor to the rich while lying that he's helping the poor. Awful, but standard Tory behaviour.

Truss, on the other hand seems stupid + mad enough to do just about anything. She could get us into a war with Iceland. Or sell the Isle of Wight to Martians. Who the fuck knows what she'd do?

I see what you are saying there, and I get it.

I would say because she isn't the brightest one in the box, she may get tricked in to actually doing something good for the country, which Sunak would not.

Just a counter point"

Except she thinks she's Thatcher. So she'll play up to being as bloody minded as possible, thinking that demonstrates her strength + brilliance. I think she might push on with something truly mad even if everybody round her was screaming at her to stop.

Another Truss snippet. She's apparently nicknamed the Human Hand Grenade.

Kent

Imagine living in a country so shit that Liz Truss could be the PM.

Soon you won't have to.

here

Wow, what is that, about 1 % of the membership ? "

Increasing daily - now up to 6,000 members

Increasing daily - now up to 6,000 members "

Don’t they understand, leave means leave, will of the people, democracy, he lost, get over it

Manchester

I’m not giving Sunak a pass simply because he is of Indian heritage! He is a snake. He is evil. Look at his voting record. Look at his tax affairs. Look at his career history. Terrible human being!"

Don’t think for one minute I want either of them. I just think for two years Sunak will be less stupid or embarrassing. His political views I absolutely detest.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

#porkmarkets

She is the typical stereotype of a blonde ( apologise to all blonds ).

She might be a good PM for all cheese and pork lovers and might win their vote.

I knew her geography wasn't very good, considering she was foreign minister. But getting lost in a room is truly embarrassing, even by blonde standards.

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

"

"Corbyn but even he wouldn’t have been this terrible."

Funniest thing I've read for ages. Pmsl

Brighton

Hey right wing patriots get this...

Have you heard of a group called Conservatives Abroad? You can join for £25. And you don’t even need to be a British Citizen

BUT Whoever you are. However many of you there are. You get to choose our next PM of the UK whereas the millions of British Citizens in the UK do not!

Sounds fair right?

General Election needed!

Manchester

"Corbyn but even he wouldn’t have been this terrible."

Funniest thing I've read for ages. Pmsl"

That comment went right over your head then.

Do you actually think Boris and his cabinet have done a good job based on the facts of the state if this country?

Even if Corbyn had just sat in no10 and did absolutely nothing but left it to those around him he would have caused less damage.

I wouldn’t vote for Corbyn but that’s how shit the Tory party have been for the last three years that even I can say that.

We are in a mess and the best that the party can come up with us Liz truss. What an embarrassing place to be. A buffoon now potentially followed by an idiot.

Eastbourne (she/they)

Johnson: I'm the worst PM ever!

Truss: Hold My Beer.

The Public: That's a Cider Liz...

"Hey right wing patriots get this...

Have you heard of a group called Conservatives Abroad? You can join for £25. And you don’t even need to be a British Citizen

BUT Whoever you are. However many of you there are. You get to choose our next PM of the UK whereas the millions of British Citizens in the UK do not!

Sounds fair right?

General Election needed!"

why don't you join sounds cheap 25 quid then you can have a say as for British people not been able to choose the pm im not aware that we ever have been able to just the party.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Sounds fair right?

General Election needed!"

I imagine once whoever wins is in place the calls for a GE will be louder than ever and I don't blame them. I assume the response will be to point to fairly recent similar events with major and Brown. Both of who me took over and did not give an early election.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

there will two bye-elections straight off the bat for the new idiot-in-chief come september. they will be regarded as a bellwether

Brighton

Sounds fair right?

General Election needed!why don't you join sounds cheap 25 quid then you can have a say as for British people not been able to choose the pm im not aware that we ever have been able to just the party."

You missed the word “Abroad”. I cannot join!

As for voting for the PM - yes I am fully aware except it really is just semantics. Just watch the lead in to any general election. It is totally dominated by a focus on the party leaders rather than party politics.

How did we end up in a situation where people who aren’t UK citizens, who aren’t allowed to participate in a UK general election, get to have a vote - an actual vote, not just some vaguely defined influence - in deciding the UK’s next Prime Minister? We’ve collectively gone nuts.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Sounds fair right?

General Election needed!

I imagine once whoever wins is in place the calls for a GE will be louder than ever and I don't blame them. I assume the response will be to point to fairly recent similar events with major and Brown. Both of who me took over and did not give an early election. "

not even sure if brown got chosen by his party am sure b liar just gave him the job

By *igKittyxxCouple  over a year ago

leeda

Pork Markets

Good thing is she will be the end of the Tory party

here

Don’t they understand, leave means leave, will of the people, democracy, he lost, get over it "

Now at 10,000

[Removed by poster at 25/07/22 11:32:33]

Don’t they understand, leave means leave, will of the people, democracy, he lost, get over it

Now at 10,000 "

Wow, about 5 % now , it is a shame (for them) that it won’t happen but it is very funny watching them try

golden fields

Now at 10,000 "

Lol, and we thought Tory party members couldn't sink any lower. What an absolute shambles.

Now at 10,000

Lol, and we thought Tory party members couldn't sink any lower. What an absolute shambles."

You don’t even have to be British to be a Tory part member,

» Add a new message to this topic