FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Starmer called Johnson a complete bullshitter

Starmer called Johnson a complete bullshitter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was on a podcast. Made my day lol. Wish he coulda just called him this in the Commons.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rDiscretionXXXMan  over a year ago

Gilfach

"Wish he coulda just called him this in the Commons."

He'd be forced to apologise if he said it in the Commons. House rules say that you can't accuse someone of being a liar.

"Wish he coulda just called him this in the Commons.

He'd be forced to apologise if he said it in the Commons. House rules say that you can't accuse someone of being a liar."

I know. I just like the image of him calling Johnson a complete bullshitter to his face in the Commons.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"It was on a podcast. Made my day lol. Wish he coulda just called him this in the Commons."

This is where labour lose me a little, the language used. Angela Rayner, with scum, now you are saying SKS, with BS.

I'm a floating voter, and I would like him to work harder on being more professional, more of a statesman.

I am also aware that I could be out of step with the word on the street and this type of language resonates.

"It was on a podcast. Made my day lol. Wish he coulda just called him this in the Commons.

This is where labour lose me a little, the language used. Angela Rayner, with scum, now you are saying SKS, with BS.

I'm a floating voter, and I would like him to work harder on being more professional, more of a statesman.

I am also aware that I could be out of step with the word on the street and this type of language resonates. "

Normally, Starmer is completely professional. In formal settings. But this wasn't that sort of setting.

+ to be fair, Johnson is a complete bullshitter.

Now I'm awaiting the Mail meltdown + manufactured fury.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It was on a podcast. Made my day lol. Wish he coulda just called him this in the Commons.

I am also aware that I could be out of step with the word on the street and this type of language resonates. "

Fair enough, do you think Boris is professional and a statesman?

Terra Firma

I am also aware that I could be out of step with the word on the street and this type of language resonates.

Fair enough, do you think Boris is professional and a statesman? "

What do you think

Terra Firma

Fair enough, do you think Boris is professional and a statesman?

What do you think "

To add to this, I actually winced so hard when I read the question, I had a little tear form in the corner of my eye

Terra Firma

Normally, Starmer is completely professional. In formal settings. But this wasn't that sort of setting.

Now I'm awaiting the Mail meltdown + manufactured fury."

He has moments where I think he is trying to be less professional, as a strategy and it doesn't work for me. I might be simply judging him on pure fiction created by me, not sure. It's the same as when Sunak looks into the camera and begins to speak to the people, he really comes over as patronising.

Now I'm awaiting the Mail meltdown + manufactured fury.

He has moments where I think he is trying to be less professional, as a strategy and it doesn't work for me. I might be simply judging him on pure fiction created by me, not sure. It's the same as when Sunak looks into the camera and begins to speak to the people, he really comes over as patronising. "

Possible. And yet Johnson is a complete bullshitter. It was a pleasure to hear him called out as such.

By *anilla-sinCouple  over a year ago

lancs

It's usually the case that most people seem to think that Starmer is too professional, and doesn't show enough personality..

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Fair enough, do you think Boris is professional and a statesman? "

He’s a professional bullshitter alright.

Everyone I know that’s met him says he’s great company, fun, engaging . But all also went on to say “ a total prick”.

» Add a new message to this topic